Needing Hot Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

7

'Well, that sounds intriguing,' laughed Jenny, when I told her what I had been told about the 'Delphin Dorado' - shall we give it a go?'

Whatever my misgivings, after a lazy day on the beach, giving all and sundry a good eyeful of naked breasts - and very skimpy bikini bottoms - we had the usual non-descript hotel dinner, then got ready to sample the delights of this new club.

This time we both chose dresses, I suppose typical 'club' gear - mine scarlet, halter-necked, backless, so that the very start of my bottom-cleavage showed, and very tight, mid-thigh length, whilst Jenny picked a gold-coloured sleeveless number just about long enough to be decent. 'I certainly can't go commando tonight' she said, stepping into a minute pink thong that was scarcely much better.

'I'm going without,' I declared. I always loved the feeling.

'Dirty bitch,' said Jenny, laughing.

We soon got a cab and were duly deposited at the 'Delfin Dorado' - STRICTLY ADULTS ONLY said a sign by the door, in about six languages, and another one insisted on under eighteens being prohibited. In case we were in doubt, a very large man with no discernible neck supporting an unsmiling, shaven head stood just inside and studied us carefully. 'English?' he asked, gruffly.

'Yes,' I said.

'You will sign in please,' he said, and allowed us past, to where a woman in her forties, who looked as if she could probably go ten rounds with him, stood beside a lectern, with an open book, and presented each of us in turn with a pen to sign in. 'Full names, please, and hotel you are staying in.' We complied meekly, and she waved us through, as three or four more people were coming in behind us.

I stared with wonder at the sight of the dance-floor before me as we entered. Not as crowded as the one at the CONCHA, it was still fairly well occupied, and a DJ on a platform was flanked by two completely naked girls, one black, one white, gyrating to his beat, as were the dancers, many of whom were very scantily attired. Practically all the men were shirtless, and rippling muscles were on display. Some of the girls were also topless - I watched one 'dancing' with her bottom grinding hard into a tall man's groin, as he fondled her perky tits with both hands. I somehow knew that if she moved away, he would be sporting a huge erection.

At tables, set into alcoves around the floor, couples, both men and women and same-sex pairs, were drinking, but many were kissing and I could see at least two blow-jobs being enjoyed.

'I see what they mean about adults only,' said Jenny.

'Well, we're adults, aren't we?' I rejoined, 'Come on, let's find a table.'

We found one, not at the front, but further back, and as soon as we sat on the velour cushion, a waitress, predictably topless, came and took our order for G&T's. My attention turned to Jenny, in this sexually-charged atmosphere. 'I've been neglecting you, darling,' I said, my hand on her knee. For reply she leant over and kissed me, her tongue snaking into my mouth. I slid my hand further up her slim leg and twanged her thong against her buttock.

'Ow' she said, and helped me ease my dress up as I lifted my bum off the seat. The waitress giggled as she delivered our drinks and took the money I had put on the table, because Jenny's head was already between my legs, her long, dark blonde hair tickling my inner thighs as she forced my labia apart and thrust her tongue deep into my sopping wet cunt. I had to ram my fist into my mouth to stop me from yelling out loud, and I came almost instantly.

'Me now,' said Jenny, and sat back as I dragged down her thong, and played with her clit the way I knew she loved, with my finger and thumb, then I pulled down the top of her dress and bit down on one of her nipples, simultaneously ramming two fingers deep and hard into her arsehole. 'OH Christ!' she moaned, and I knew she too had had a great orgasm.

8

We visited the Delfin Dorado twice more during our stay, and were approached by the owner, who wanted us to work there as waitresses. I was almost tempted - the club brought out my exhibitionist tendencies, and I think Jenny shared them - but we contented ourselves with wandering along the beach topless, tiny bikini bottoms our only garment, holding hands.

Back in cloudy, damp England, it was just that bit more difficult to be an exhibitionist - I sometimes felt sorry for the poor 'flashers,' who risked arrest - and ridicule - as they let some woman get a glimpse of their pathetic manhood in some nasty, cold corner of a public park.

Without ever really talking about it, Jenny and I took to doing our own version of 'flashing' - whenever we went anywhere together by car, we almost always wore miniskirts, which were easily raised just enough so that a lorry-driver pulled up alongside was treated to a fleeting, tantalising glimpse of pussy, as neither of us wore panties.. Both of us liked to go bra-less, and I mainly favoured loose silk blouses, so that my breasts could jiggle nicely when I walked. When I was in the office, I was always conscious of those eyes on me - the hot eyes that I needed..

12