Neglected Black Housewife Ch. 03

Story Info
Cyn threatens Jasmine, Mike finds a juicy counterthreat.
20.5k words
4.84
180.5k
416

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,836 Followers

"Wow, Uncle Reggie was all over you with his 'What are your intentions with my niece?'" Jasmine laughs while mimicking her uncle's deep voice.

We're in my apartment and she has just slid her tight little pussy down onto my very erect cock. Squeezing her smooth thighs against my hips, she sits up straight making her tantalizing breasts jut out invitingly from her chest.

"Your Aunt Cyn wasn't any better," I answer, hefting her firm tits as she starts rocking my cock in and out of her teenage pussy. "She was a lot angrier than I thought she'd be." I add as Jasmine's thick nipples respond to my touch and I lightly pinch them while caressing her dark breasts.

"What did you expect, Mike?" Jasmine asks, rocking faster as I move my hands to her hips. "Don't worry, she'll get over it," she says, picking up the pace and making further conversation difficult.

Cyn was really mad at me. She glared at me all through dinner and pulled me aside in the kitchen the first chance she got.

"What the fuck are you doing, Mike," she asked as soon as we were alone.

"I'm sorry, Cyn. I never expected anything like this to happen, but it did," I answered honestly.

"Well, you're just going to have to make it unhappen!" she hissed, her hushed voice contrasting sharply with her angry words.

"I can't do that, Cyn," I said quietly.

"You can and you will! I will not have my niece's life ruined because you want to explore some younger black pussy!"

I couldn't believe she said that but before I could answer, Jasmine's mom came into the kitchen asking if everything was all right. Cyn recovered quickly and told her sister that she knew me from the bookstore and we were just discussing some books I'd helped her pick out.

"Ohmygod, Mike!" Jasmine cries, pulling me back into the current moment and I move my right hand from her hip, finding her clit with my thumb. My fingers are entwined through her pubic hair as she bounces fervently on my throbbing cock.

"Damn, I love you," I blurt out impulsively as the intensity builds.

"Oh Mike," she sighs, slowing down her rhythm and leaning forward to look in my eyes. "Why did you have to say that now?"

"What do you mean, now?" I ask, pulling my hand from between us and gripping her hips again. "When should I say it?"

"When it isn't your penis doing the talking," she says resignedly. "The first time you say that to a girl should be more... I don't know." She starts rocking again, faster this time.

I can feel my orgasm building but I hold off waiting for Jasmine to get close as well.

"Say it again, Mike," she says, in a breathless pant.

"I thought you didn't want me talking with my penis," I tease as I buck my hips under her undulating pussy.

"Maybe I like the sound of his voice," she says before switching to a high-pitched mock penis voice. "Hey, where are you putting me? It's dark in this tunnel," she says, trying not to laugh. "Ohhh no, the walls are closing in around me." She squeezes her pussy muscles around my cock for emphasis. "Ooooo, that feels good. Squeeze me like that; it makes me stand up taller."

We're both laughing now which has an extinguishing affect on our sexual tension.

"Don't make me laugh or he won't stand very tall for long," I cry but our lovemaking is degenerating into a laugh fest.

"Rub my sides like that," Jasmine continues with the high-pitched penis voice. "Hey is she trying to drown me?" she laughs at the reference to her juice-filled pussy.

I grab her hips and try to restart the rhythm but we're both laughing and my cock is losing some of its firmness.

"Jasmine!" I moan. "This isn't funny!" But it is and she falls forward onto my chest, kissing my mouth while neither of us is close to climaxing.

"Sorry," she says, trying to sound sincere but almost bursting out laughing again.

"You will be," I tease. "We're not leaving it like this." I roll us over so I'm on top without disengaging my cock from her warm pussy.

"We're not?" she asks seductively.

"You know what happens now, don't you?" I ask, kissing her chin.

"What?"

"We have to start over," I tell her while sliding my body down hers, uncoupling us as I lick her breasts and start sucking on her taut nipples.

"From the beginning," she asks excitedly.

"The very beginning," I answer while nibbling on her thick black nubs. I had already eaten Jasmine to an orgasm right after we'd gotten to my apartment but I can never get enough of her succulent pussy.

"How torturous," she smiles as she runs her fingers through my hair. I can feel her hot, wetness against my stomach while I give her breasts a thorough tongue-lashing. As I move further south, rubbing my cheek against her spongy pubic hair, I can't help but be a little distracted by Cyn's reaction. I knew she'd be upset but she went absolutely ballistic over Jasmine and I as a couple, especially when we excused ourselves right after dinner. Jasmine told her mom we were going to a movie but we drove straight to my apartment instead.

"Mmmmm," Jasmine softly moans as my tongue explores her outer folds and dips briefly into her juicy opening. It must be the black-white thing with Cyn rather than an age thing because Jasmine is eighteen, only a couple of years younger than I am.

My cock is responding to the intoxicating aroma and flavor of Jasmine's tasty pussy and we could resume our fucking anytime but I love the way she is responding to my tongue.

"Oh Mike!" Jasmine cries as I suck her swollen clit into my mouth and flick my tongue across it. "You're going to make me cum again!"

"That's the idea," I answer while taking a quick breath. Sliding two fingers into her steamy cunt, I continue sucking on her clit and finger-fucking her to a juicy climax. She's rocking her pussy against my mouth while writhing on the bed and gasping for air.

"OH FUCK!!" Jasmine grabs my hair, holding my face tightly against her spasming pussy while squeezing her thighs around my ears. When she flops back on the bed, I pry her legs apart and start lapping up her creamy sauce.

"Fuck me, Mike," Jasmine pleads as I keep my tongue engaged with her oozing pussy.

"Okay, but no penis-voice humor," I tease as I slide up her body and my hard cock slips right into her anxious opening.

"I promise," she smiles, wrapping her legs around me and rocking along to my hard driving rhythm.

"God you feel so wonderful," I exclaim as my lips claims hers and our tongues dance fervently between our mouths.

I feel the tension building in my cock even stronger than before and I start ardently pounding my hardened rod into her tender young pussy. Still riding the high of her recent orgasm, Jasmine is grinding her clit against my pelvic bone and hugging me tightly against her.

I raise myself up on my elbows and watch her tits moving in a graceful pliant motion with each of my thrusts. Her beautiful black, nipple-tipped globes rippling up and down her chest is one of the sexiest sights I think I'll ever see. Her eyes are closed and her mouth is gaping open as her rapidly approaching orgasm nears its peak.

I slam into her a few more times before she clamps her pussy muscles around my cock and triggers my release. We convulse against each other as my steady bursts of cum collide with her fresh flood of juices, turning her cunt into a veritable swamp. I collapse onto her soft dark breasts as we both gasp for air.

"I do love you," I say when our breathing has slowed enough for me to speak.

"I love you, too," Jasmine whispers, squeezing her soggy pussy around my spent cock.

"Are you sure that's not just your pussy talking?" I tease.

"Would you mind if it was?" she retorts.

"Mmmmm. Maybe not," I smile. "What did I ever do to deserve you?" I ask rhetorically.

"You don't deserve me," she smiles. "I'm only putting up with you because of your tongue-manship." The sound of her laughter is as sweet as a symphony but I cut it off with a passionate kiss.

Our kiss is interrupted by my cellphone's ringtone.

"Don't answer it," Jasmine says. I raise my eyebrows at her as I look at the screen.

"It's your aunt Cyn," I tell her.

"Please silence your cell phones," Jasmine says, mimicking the robotic voice from the movie theater. "We're at the movies, remember. You can't answer your phone." I drop my phone back onto the nightstand and we resume our kissing.

I don't listen to Cyn's message until I'm driving Jasmine home. I put my phone on speaker and we listen to it together.

"Mike, we need to finish our conversation," Cyn says very calmly. "As you know, I feel very strongly about this and I hope I can make you do what's right. Please call me." I look at Jasmine and she just shrugs.

"I'll call her tomorrow," I say as we pull up to Jasmine's house.

"Mike," Jasmine says, unbuckling her seatbelt and turning towards me. "We're a couple, right?"

"That's what I want, Jasmine," I answer, trying to hold in my excitement.

"So, um... you're not going to be going with Aunt Cyn or her friends anymore?" she asks hesitantly.

"Absolutely not!" I lean over and take her hands in mine. "If you're willing to be the girlfriend of a poor, white college student, I will be the happiest guy on the planet." Her smile covers her whole face as she wraps her arms around my neck.

"I am so willing," she purrs and I don't say anything about the double entendre.

My phone rings the next morning as I'm driving to my first class.

"Hey Cyn," I answer.

"We really need to talk, Mike," she says abruptly, without so much as a hello.

"I'm on my way to class right now but I'm free for lunch would you like to meet somewhere?" I ask.

"I can't meet you but will you call me when you're out of class so we can talk?" she asks.

"Absolutely. It'll be about two hours."

"That'll be fine." She disconnects and I can still feel the coldness of her voice as I head to class.

When I call her back we talk for about twenty minutes with neither of us making any headway toward convincing the other of our point of view. Cyn cajoles, begs, offers to include me in her Thursdays with Shelly and finally resorts to threats.

"Mike, I am deadly serious that I can make this stop if that's the way you want to play it."

"I don't want to play it at all, Cyn," I answer exasperatedly. "All I want is for you to give Jasmine and I a chance."

"No! I am willing to confess everything to my husband and my sister if that's the way you want it," she says defiantly. "Believe me, when Cora finds out what kind of person you are she will make sure you never see Jasmine again!"

"What kind of person I am?" I almost scream into the phone. "What about you and your bi-sexual friend Shelly? What will she think about that?" I ask trying to sound as confident she does.

"I would rather you man-up and do the right thing, Mike, but if you don't, you need to know that I am willing to go that far to make this thing stop. Is that clear?"

"Perfectly!" I answer, disconnecting the call. Fuck! Whatever she does is going to hurt Jasmine but I'm confident we can weather the storm. I don't find out until three days later that I was wrong.

Jasmine calls about an hour before I'm supposed to pick her up from cheering practice.

"Mike..." her voice is soft and hesitant.

"What's wrong?" I ask, hearing the tension in her tone.

"Don't pick me up today, okay?" she says and I can hear the heartache right through the phone.

"Why? What happened, Jasmine?" I ask.

"I... um... can't see you anymore," she bursts into tears, sobbing into the phone. What the fuck did Cyn do?

"There's got to be a way around this," I tell her. "Tell me what happened and we'll work through it."

"Aunt Cyn," she chokes.

"Don't let her control our lives, Jasmine!" I almost scream. Taking a deep breath I continue more calmly. "Come on, let's at least discuss it. I'll pick you up and you can tell me everything."

"NO!" Jasmine cries. "I love you, Mike, but it's been just my mom and I for so long... I can't hurt her."

"Jasmine..." she cuts me off.

"I love you, Mike. Goodbye." She disconnects and I just stare at my iPhone. Fuck! A minute later the familiar tone signals that I have a text message.

If you love me, don't make me choose between you and my mom. Don't call me or try to see me. Please don't hate me. Ily

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! What does she mean don't make me choose. She's already chosen and it's not me who forced the choice. Goddamn Cyn! Fuck! Shit! Fuck! I catch myself just before throwing my iPhone across the room. I'm tempted to text her and tell her how chicken shit it is to do this via text but I don't really want to add to her misery.

To say I was in a funk would be an understatement. For the next several weeks, I'm just going through the motions; work, school, home, repeat. Even Amber can't cheer me up, not that she offered anything other than a ready ear to listen. Her and Jim are still together and she's made it clear that their relationship is exclusive. In my current state I doubt I'd be able to get it up anyway.

One evening, while pointlessly walking through my bookstore shift in a depressed mental fog, I'm shocked when I look up and see Barbara, the third neglected black housewife enter the store. I'm thinking it's just a coincidence, she's probably shopping but then she spots me and heads purposefully in my direction.

"Hi Mike," she says. "Can we talk?" She looks as gorgeous as ever in a cream-colored, button up blouse and black legging stretch pants. The top three buttons are undone and her blouse curves sexily around her light brown cleavage. Apparently my cock doesn't know about my depression.

"Um... sure," I stammer, moving my eyes up to her unsmiling face. "I'm almost due for a lunch break, do you want to talk here or we can meet at the Starbucks down the street." I can't imagine what she wants but if there is a message from Jasmine or Cyn, I need to hear it.

"Starbucks is good," she says. "I'll wait for you there." As she turns and walks away my eyes lock onto the suggestive sway of her sexy ass cheeks visible under her stretch pants.

I check with my manager, get the okay to start my lunch break early and head over to Starbucks. There is a sense of déjà vu when I see Barbara sitting at the same table Cyn and I sat at on our last visit. She's sipping a drink and there's one on the table for me.

"I didn't know what you drink so I got you a caramel latte. I hope it's alright," she smiles.

"It's fine, thanks," I say, ignoring the drink as I lean across the table. "What's up? Did Cyn have a change of heart?"

"No, I'm sorry, Mike," she says sincerely. "If it's any consolation, Shelly and I have both told Cyn that we think she's wrong about this."

"Then, do you have a message from Jasmine," I asked hopefully.

"Oh Mike," she says, reaching across the table and putting her hand on top of mine. "This isn't about Cyn or Jasmine. They don't even know I'm here." That takes the wind out of my sails and I sit back in my chair to regroup.

I appraise Barbara as I take a sip of my latte and the Halle Berry comparison comes to mind. She really does look like her. The cleavage I was starring at in the bookstore is even more apparent from the way she is leaning towards me. I barely taste the hot liquid going down my throat as I take in the erotic sight of the exposed portion of her caramel-colored breasts.

"I've changed my mind, Mike," she says quietly. I don't know what she reads into my startled reaction but she quickly adds more. "I know I wasn't very nice to you at first but I thought we had gotten past all that. Of course, I'll understand if you don't want to..." Don't want to? Who in their right mind would say no to Halle Berry or even her quasi-clone? Okay, I know I've been depressed but I'm still a man and Jasmine has made it clear that it's over between us and...

"I guess that's my answer," Barbara says as she starts to stand.

"No! Wait," I cry, reaching for her arm and guiding her back to her chair. "I'm just surprised that's all," I tell her. "I mean... what changed your mind?"

"Does it matter?" she smiles flirtatiously.

"Maybe... I don't know... it's just... you know... pretty sudden and I haven't been with anyone since Jasmine." I'm fumbling for words and not making much sense but Barbara's smile defuses my discomfort and I continue more calmly. "The last time we talked your plan was to confront your husband, right?" She nods. "I'm guessing that didn't work out so well."

"He denied everything!" she says louder than she means to and quickly lowers her voice. "He accused me of paranoia and said my girlfriends were putting foolish notions in my head." When I raise my eyebrows she continues, "I'm not stupid, Mike. I could tell he was lying but where was my proof? I felt like an idiot."

"Did you tell him you knew who they were seeing?" I ask.

"No, I wasn't expecting such a vehement denial and it caught me off guard. I didn't know what to say and by that time he was stomping out the door yelling at me to stop wasting his time." She stops, brushing tears from her eyes and looking around at the other patrons. "Can we go somewhere else, please?" she asks, standing up and leading the way out of Starbucks.

Out on the sidewalk, she's dabbing her eyes with a handkerchief and looking around like she's trying to figure out which way to go.

"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea," she says, looking up at me with tears streaming down her cheeks. I wrap my arms around her and pull her close. Fuck! She even smells sexy, must be some type of exotic perfume or shampoo.

"Oh Mike," she sobs. "I'm sorry about this. I didn't know where to turn. My best friends are caught up their kinky little Thursday night tete-a-tete, which I'm sure they would willingly let me join. You were the only other person who knew what was going on and... I thought... you know... you could maybe make me feel better." As she squeezes my waist, her breasts push against my chest and my cock responds accordingly. So much for depression, maybe they should market this as an anti-depressant.

"Barbara..." I start but she cuts me off.

"I know, I know," she says, waving my words away. "A desperate act by a desperate woman. I'm sorry I bothered you." As she starts to back away I pull her tightly against me, making sure she feels my hard-on pressing into her abdomen.

"You bothered me a lot," I whisper. "But not the way you're thinking." She tilts her head up to look at my face just as I lower my lips to hers. The saltiness of her tears mixes with the light berry flavor of her lip-gloss as my tongue glides into her welcoming mouth. Her kiss is full of hungry desire and I'm surprised when she starts grinding her pussy mound against my hard cock.

I'm trying to recall if my roommate is home when I remember that I'm only on my lunch break. Fuck!

"I have to go back to work," I say, brushing her hair from her moist eyes. "We could meet later tonight or I'm off tomorrow," I offer expectantly.

"I should get home soon," she pants, stepping back and adjusting her shirt, which bunched up during our embrace. "I'm supposed to work tomorrow but... what time can we meet?" she asks, stepping back into my arms and kissing me again. My cock is raging and her mouth tastes so good I wish we weren't standing on a public sidewalk. Ignoring our location, my hands glide down her back to her ass cheeks, squeezing and kneading her firm, round flesh.

"As early as you like," I pant from the breathtaking kiss. "I'll make sure my roommate is gone and we can spend the day at my place if you'd like."

"Sounds nice," she says. "Is ten o'clock too early?"

"Not early enough," I answer, squeezing her ass cheeks for emphasis.

"Mmmm," she purrs and I feel like I could cum right there in my pants. "Thank you, Mike," she says, her radiant smile nearly putting me in a trance as she steps back and my hands drop away from her body. I feel a little foolish, standing there with a raging hard-on as this sexy Halle Berry lookalike smiles at me expectantly.

samslam
samslam
12,836 Followers