Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. I wanna let him pee on me in the shower. How would you feel about that?" She asked me, and she rode me slowly, enjoying the firmness of my cock inside her as she studied my reactions.

"That's really sexy." It turned me on more than I could say out loud but Maddy could tell I was into it. She knew she could bring me along for that. I suddenly had the image of us in the shower with him, on our knees, taking his warm stream.

It was a game we were both playing. We both wanted to be the best slut for Tom, and the rivalry only made the submissive teamwork all that more hot.

We talked about other kinky ideas while we slow-fucked. We fantasized about Daddy. What we would do for him. What we would wear for him. How far he could take us. How far we would go. What it meant for our marriage. Everything suddenly felt new, and we stared into each other's eyes with the same dumb smile as Maddy rode her home base penis to let me know that she would always be mine, no matter how far we went.

Neither of us were able to cum again that night, but it didn't matter. We were so in love and the ability to share this crazy kinky lifestyle in such a trusting way only made the whole thing that much more tangible and normalized.

We crashed under a single sheet and slept deep, visiting old dreams that suddenly seemed far less absurd.

That next morning I began to stir with a tingly feeling coming from my ass. I was sleeping on my stomach, still naked and messy from the night before. I realized in my dreamy state that Maddy was awake behind me, rubbing her fingers against my very well fucked asshole. I smiled but pretended to stay asleep and enjoyed the way my morning wood grew as she slowly began to work her middle finger inside of my ring. She gently fingered me softly up to one knuckle for what must've been ten minutes, entering me little by little and rocking my body awake. At some point I felt her stick a second finger into me and I realized she had been wetting them with her spit. I leaned my head back to her and she slid up close to me to kiss my chin.

"Hi sexy."

"Hi baby."

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself, I woke up soaking wet after having a dream that my husband was a total fucking cockslut that had a huge dick in his ass last night."

"Fuckkkk." I moaned at her sexy honesty. She was so jazzed at the fact that I had been fucked by a guy and I loved that so much. She fingered my sore ass and we made out. I jacked off but she pushed my hand away.

"No. Don't. I just want your ass right now baby. Be slutty for my fingers." I did as she said. I moaned and she made me feel incredible. I arched my ass back to her and she curled her middle finger up to tickle my g spot. She had a newfound power over me and she loved it.

We stopped after a while and she told me she would stroke me softly in the shower.

There was a single text message from Tom on my phone.

Tom: "Hope my little sluts woke up still horny from their pounding. Next weekend my college friend Eric is in town to get away from his wife, so I'll probably be busy, but...don't worry, I'll have you both bent over and begging for Daddy's cock again soon enough. And don't worry Bobby, I'm gonna turn your ass into a faggot ass for your wife just like she asked."

I looked down to see my boner making a bed-sheet ghost.

Maddie stretched beside me and yawned. We had both been so thoroughly used. I showed her his text as I rolled over to face her. She smiled and we held each other close, her knees akimbo and wedged between my own.

Whatever was happening, we were doing it together. And whatever I was becoming...I had her kinky-sexy-love to tell me it was okay.

And that was everything.

I hopped off the bed and into the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth, and then started the shower on hot.

She leaned her head into the frame, my mouth full of minty white suds as I swished around my Crest.

"Can we go strapon shopping today?" She asked.

And my ass tingled at the very words.

"Fuck yes."

She walked over to me and grabbed my hair roughly as our naked bodies pressed together. She kissed my mouth and shared my toothpaste. At this point we appeared to have zero problem sharing any kinds of liquids.

We looked at each other in the mirror at laughed at how much white foam was around our mouths. We had shared a lot of white foam that night.

We really had evolved into a special species of deviant over the course of the previous twenty-four hours.

"Good boy." She said, after we'd both washed our mouths out finally. Then she pushed me into the shower as we both got wet and steamy and close.

She stroked me slowly, edging me—not letting me cum; and all I could think about was spreading my legs to take her strapon. I wondered how big a dildo she'd buy.

I wondered how often she would fuck me. I wondered what this meant for our overall sexual dynamic.

I wondered how I lucked out with the most perfect virtuoso of my unknown fantasyland come true.

And before I knew it, I was cumming down her stomach and leg. She made me kneel down and clean it up with my mouth as the hot water blasted over me like a cleansing bukkake (another fantasy she had yet to tell me about).

I ate my own sticky spunk off of my wife and she firmly held her hands on the side of my head. I had swallowed more cum than I ever had before in my entire life. My wife was keeping me well fed.

She was everything, and I would do whatever she wanted forever and always.

I was her slut, and she was mine.

To be continued...