Neighbor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah and then he literally straddled Bobby's face as he told him all this, cuz Bobby was sitting down at the kitchen table, and he pushed his fingers into his mouth and soon he was pulling his cock out and my slutty little husband here was immediately sucking on his first cock all by himself," Maddy said it proudly. She loved my newfound love of cock as much as I did.

"Fucking DAMN! That is so freaking hot!" Amanda had wrapped her hand around my cock below the water and was lightly jacking my length. It felt so good but I would have to stop her before it got too good.

"Yeah, I had no idea what came over me but he was just so...in control, ya know?" I admitted, and the girls both had looks like they knew far too well how much Tom could assert himself.

"Yeah, trust me, I know. I've done very nasty things for him and I clearly want to do MORE nasty things," Amanda admitted proudly. Suddenly her hand stopped stroking me and I was thankful and yet also so pent up with horniness. "So, when was the first time that you bottomed for him?" She said suddenly.

I laughed because of course she wanted the full story. I explained in vivid detail how Tom had taken me in the shower that same day. I explained how unexpected it was, and yet, how much I had loved it. How he'd used body wash to lube my asshole. How I'd just completely fallen under his spell, and surprised even myself at his cock slipping inside of me for the firs time.

Maddy and Amanda both played with themselves as I told the story, which Maddy had actually had me do on numerous past occasions since he first seduced me, not even counting that very same night when we fucked on the floor of the apartment after I'd revealed my recent iniquity when she arrived home earlier than expected.

Amanda reached beneath my balls and ran her fingers down to rub against my horny hole.

I gasped when she did this and Maddy realized what Amanda must've been doing and she laughed. It felt so good whenever I had my asshole played with. It felt incredibly erotic to have another girl playing with my ass. Maddy had gotten very used to my needy butt but now here was Amanda...another total babe...willingly playing with my ass.

"Oh Wow you DO have a slutty ass, don't you Bobby?" She asked me, with a very devious smile as Maddy threw her head back and giggled conspiratorially. They'd clearly been talking.

"He REALLY does," and she kissed my neck and my cheek and my lips as Amanda teased my opening with her prodding fingertips.

"Mmmm, do you like to have your asshole eaten?" Amanda asked me hopefully and I shook my head yes.

"Good, I'm gonna eat your hole tonight," she said to me, and I made out with her again because of how much that turned me on. This girl was amazing and I was so hard.

"Mmmm babe, I understand why Daddy loves this girl so much," I said to Maddy and she beamed and shook her head in agreement at me as we all shared another hit from her pen.

The music and the weed and the Champagne and all the perfectly sexy skin in the hot water. It was all too much.

"I've never gotten to see a guy get fucked but I'm really excited now to watch you get fucked tomorrow," Amanda confessed to me.

"Oh, just you wait, it's literally the sexiest thing ever...he's gonna take so much cock up his ass," Maddy explained, and my cock pulsed as she squeezed my balls again. Amanda was still rubbing my hole with her fingers and I had spread my legs a little to allow her better access.

"Ughhh...I can't fucking wait...I'm gonna be such a good little cumslut," I admitted to the girls, opening up to them both.

"Mmm, baby, I LOVE when you talk like that," Maddy said to me, encouraging me.

"Do you like cum, Bobby?" Amanda asked me intently, pushing very lightly against my hole with her middle finger now. She wasn't going to enter me, but she knew how badly I wanted her too and that was almost better.

"Yes, he LOVES cum," Maddy interjected, "we've shared Daddy's cum in our mouths a lot now and we've begun to crave the taste of it. It's wild how much we love it," Maddie beamed and confessed some of our naughtiest secrets to Amanda. That turned me on so much. That she knew how much Maddy and I loved Daddy's cum. I could see how much it turned her on when we said it.

"Yeah...me toooooo...I love Daddy's salty cream so much. I hope tomorrow he turns all three of us into the dirtiest cumsluts! I'm obsessed with cumplay," Amanda said, and now the fantasy gloves were really coming off.

I suddenly imagined what it might be like to be on a bed with these two vixens, as numerous guys came all over our faces and mouths.

"I think we're all gonna be completely covered in cum tomorrow," I said to the girls, and they looked at me, immediately shuddering with the thought of how much cock and cum we were all about to take.

"I can't wait to watch Daddy fuck you, Bobby," Amanda said, and they straddled both of my legs on the seat. We kissed softly back and forth.

"Yeah...I'm excited to see how slutty Daddy makes me tomorrow," I said to the girls.

"I hope he makes you do some nasty shit tomorrow, babe," Maddy said honestly, and I saw Amanda bite her lip at the idea.

"Oh yeah?" I said, and we were all dancing and rubbing against each other with lust.

"Yeah me too. I wanna see just how slutty you really are, Bobby. That would turn me on so much," Amanda said.

And I realized at that moment that I wasn't just going to be fucked my a room full of men tomorrow...I was going to be fulfilling some very dormant bisexual voyeurism for both my wife and our sexy new accomplice. It made it even more hot for me knowing that these girls were this excited to see me be fucked and pounded.

"Do you guys wanna get out of the tub and dry off and put on Daddy's new outfits, and then just play with each other in bed and talk about all the nasty stuff we want to do tomorrow?" Amanda said, and Maddy and I were seriously in love with this girl. That was EXACTLY what we both wanted.

We climbed out of the tub...drunk, stoned, horny, and completely obsessed with each other.

I grabbed the girls some towels and we all got as dry as quickly as we could. Then I saw the girls skipping off to the other room to grab their expensive new, silk teddies. I joined them and they handed me my silk thong and we were immediately met by the soft feel of the expensive fabric on our waxed and washed bodies. This was pure luxury.

We crashed into the large bed together and Maddy had grabbed the lotion we had brought to the room. We sat in a triangle and Maddy squirted lotions onto all of our legs and we immediately began to rub it into each other's bodies. Maddie and I were completely obsessed with Amanda's perfect boobies and tight tummy and perky little nose that just made you want to fuck her and cum on her and make her yours.

But I could tell that Maddy was also intimidated by Amanda. She wanted to be submissive for her I think. It was sexy to see my very confident wife be so taken with someone so quickly. I was obsessed with the way they looked at each other and touched each other. I could tell how badly they both wanted each other and that turned me on even more.

"Mmm, I'm so happy you both ended up being so fucking hot! I was so nervous to meet you both," she said to us dreamily.

"Ha! That's wild...cuz you're SO SO hot," Maddy immediately returned serve.

The girls kissed gently, small purrs coming out fo them both as their lips dragged saliva over each other.

"Seriously though," I took Amanda's breast out of her teddy and put it in my mouth and swirled my tongue over her nipple as I made out with her chest. She threw her head back a little and Maddie was all over her neck.

I realized during this that Amanda was playing with my ass in her hand, and Maddy also had her hand drifting over to my side and squeezing my handle and ass cheek that stuck out from my soft new thong underwear.

"But we also dig how much we get along with you," I said to Amanda as I came up for air.

Maddy did the same and she came over to kiss me now.

Amanda stared at us jealously.

"Ugh, I know, you guys are just so much fucking fun...I am seriously SO ready to get nasty with you both tomorrow," she was massaging Maddy's leg and thigh and her hand reached up to stroke my cock a couple of times before stopping.

"Yesss! That sounds so sexy. We really do get to be full out sluts at a gangbang together. God I'm gonna take so much good cock, I really can't wait," Maddy was drunk and horny and I could hear the ambitious lust in her voice. She was fully ready to submerge herself that next night. My stomach was still swimming with nerves.

I had been steel beam hard this entire time in the soft thong. The conversation and warmth of the moment was magical. We were all foreplay and no sex.

We were slowly learning all of our spots and quickly becoming fluent in one another's fantasies.

"So what are your dirtiest kinks, Maddy? What kind of slut do you wanna be tomorrow?" Amanda kept us going, as we continued our play. She wanted to know everything about us and our fantasies and it felt like new relationship energy.

"Well, I'm very into anal just like Bobby is...I love to be fucked by two cocks at once...and I'm really excited to have more than two cocks at once...like I want a cock in my mouth, a cock in both of my holes...and even two cocks in my hands that I can jack off. I want to experience being that kind of slutty...ya know? The idea that a second a guy finishes fucking my pussy and another guy is there waiting to pound me. The idea of that kind of attention is so wildly hot to me." She said to us, as I could see the sexual energy pulsing down her body as she thought about all that cock. Amanda was getting more wet just from listening to Maddy conjure up the scene of her cockslut parade route.

"Wow that sounds sooo fucking hot, damn," Amanda groaned pleasurably. "What else?" She beckoned her on. She wanted more. So did I.

"I love cum just like Bobby loves cum...so I want to be messy with cum tomorrow...I guess I might want the night to have a little Brazzers feel to it...I know that sounds nasty...but, honestly...I WANT to be nasty," she said it proudly. Anyone who watched porn knew what that meant.

"Mmmmmm yesssss you want to deepthroat some cock don't you, dirty girl? You wanna get sloppy." Amanda knew all too well that desire.

"YES!" Maddy squealed in reply. They were locked in on each other.

"You want to be choked with dick, don't you slut?" Amanda said, and Maddy bit her lip and her eyes rolled back a little as she played with her breasts. I noticed how Amanda was lightly rubbing Maddy's inner leg right where the Teddy rode up.

"You want to show Daddy how nasty you can be," Amanda was perfectly crafting her dirty talk.

"YESSSSS!" Maddy practically whinnied.

"What if Daddy was really nasty?" She asked a little dangerously now, as I saw her hand slip down to rub Maddy's pussy through the front of the silk teddy. Maddy was soaked.

"I would love it...I want to submit fully to him," Maddy said, very revved up by how Amanda was talking to her.

"Yeah? What if he pulled his cock out of my ass and put it straight into your mouth?" Amanda was testing her. Maddy was equal to the kink.

"I'd LOVE that. I'd LOVE to taste Daddy's cock especially if it was all covered with the juices from your sexy ass," the way Maddy spoke to Amanda gave me fucking chills. They wanted each other so badly and they kissed like caged tigresses both considering devouring one another.

"Mmmm...what about you? What nasty stuff do you want to do? Tell us," Maddy begged Amanda, trading off the task.

"Ughhhh...I want it all. I want to watch Bobby take lots of cock because I've never gotten to see that...and I think I want to help him get fucked...like I want my hand on a shaft that is sliding in and out of his ass. I want to feel that power exchange." Amanda expressed wantonly, and once again my asshole was tingling as I felt both girls hands on my ass, kneading my buns.

"It's my new favorite thing to watch him take cock...seriously...we watch so much gay and bisexual porn now...but my favorite part is when the guys finally start fucking, and Bobby really does have a gorgeous ass for a guy...he was made to be a bottom," Maddy said, and we kissed flirtatiously, as once again I felt this intense love for how she leaned into my gayness.

"What else do you want?" I asked excitedly, as Maddy dragged her tongue off my lips. "What are your other fantasies?" I wanted to know everything about this girl we were both becoming so obsessed with.

"I obviously want to be fucked by every single cock there. I wanna have two cocks in my pussy at once. I want to squirt just from being fucked. I want cum all over me just like Maddy...and..." she got a little bashful for the first time.

"What?" Maddy asked, caressing the edge of her cleavage in the teddy.

"I want to do some water play," she said it confidently now.

"Oh?" I asked, feeling a little more turned on somehow.

"REALLLLY?" Maddy said, with an impressed tone.

"Yeah...I want to go in the shower and get down on my knees and let the boys pee on me if they want," she said it like a little submissive minx.

"Damn...I've never done that before!" Maddy said, and I watched her thinking of the act in her head.

"I think that's really hot," I said. I did. Amanda seemed like this insanely normal, sexy, young woman...and she was fully in charge of her desire to be that type of dirty. And I loved that so much.

"Tell me about why you want it," Maddy wanted to know more, "I'm curious."

"I just think the idea of being SO submissive that I would gladly get down on my knees and let these men relieve themselves on me in between the hard-ons they're gonna use to fuck me is such a sexy act of service. Like...it also just makes me feel SO. DAMNED. HORNY. Like I wont just take cum in my mouth..I'll take piss all down my body. I'll let you use me however you want because he's my Daddy and I want his friends to talk about this night forever. I would get washed immediately cuz it's not the pee itself obviously that is the kink..."

"It's the power," Maddy said. And she licked her lips.

"Yeah," Amanda said.

"Yeah," Maddy said. "It's the ultimate nasty little submission. You on your knees, gladly letting all these men use you. Gladly letting them pee all over your sexy, cum-covered body," Maddy understood completely. She felt a jolt in her own pussy as she thought more about it. That was new.

The girls kissed more intently now. Like they were sharing an unspoken promise.

"What about you Bobby? What are you fantasizing about? What makes you a nasty boy for Daddy?" Amanda asked, and my cock jumped in my tiny boy panties with the words she chose.

"I want a lot of what you guys want obviously...for me it's a really big kink though to take cock in front of Maddy...that's a big part of the turn-on...her watching me be gay," I explained.

"Mmmm, I love that so much, especially when you get really slutty for me," Maddy beamed.

"Yeah, and I think I have a little of that for you too..." I said to Amanda now," I'm really turned on thinking about being fucked in front of you," I told her. Her soft fingers had drifted under the band of my thong and she was lightly playing with me again.

"Yeah?" She said with a lustful gaze. "I love that. I really am insanely excited to see what it's like for Daddy to make a boy submit."

"Yeah...and I think for my other kinks..." the girls were touching me and teasing me as I analyzed my excitement for the night. "I think I'm really into the idea of cum...and being fucked bareback...and like...I have a breeding fantasy I can't stop thinking about," I confessed.

Maddy knew a little bit about this but we hadn't really talked about it in huge depth.

"Oh? Tell me about that, that sounds really hot," Amanda said. Both girls were stroking me with their hands.

"Well...I'm so new to realizing I'm bisexual...and it's all because of Daddy...and it isn't just how he fucks me. It's how he fucking owns me," the girls both groaned when I said that. Like they both just knew.

"Yessss. Fuck that's so true," Maddy said achingly.

"And for me...it kind of makes me feel really just free and open and slutty when I think about not only being fucked...but having a man cum inside of me. I've been watching lots of breeding porn lately...where the sex talk is lots of 'boy-pussy, breeding, cum in my ass, make me your slut forever'...that kind of stuff...and it makes me so fucking horny."

"Yeah. You need to be bred, don't you slut?" Amanda said knowingly. She was very turned on by my admission, and she knew how to tap into that kink immediately, which was very sexy.

"Yes. I do. I need to be Daddy's cumslut and I need to show him how willing I am to take other men's seed inside my ass," I said this without hesitation.

"Fuck baby...you are such a sexy little slut," Maddy said to me, still so turned on by her husband's newfound kinks. "I didn't realize how much you were into the breeding thing!"

"Yeah...fuck, where did you find this guy?" Amanda said to her jealously, and they both made me continue.

"Do you want every single guy to cum in you?" Maddy asked me next.

"Yes, I do so badly," I told her intimately and she moaned a little again.

"What if your ass starts to hurt?" Amanda asked, both turned on by my answers but also truly curious.

"Oh...Daddy is going to use Poppers on Bobby, you just wait and see what it does to him," Maddy assured her.

"Poppers?" Amanda asked, not knowing the term. She had a perplexed look on her foxy face.

"Oh fuck, has he not used poppers with you?" Maddy asked Amanda, shocked.

"No? What?!" She seemed genuinely surprised to not know what this was.

"They're a sex stimulant. You sniff them in and all of a sudden all you want to do is be fucked...they're really big with guys who are having their ass stretched by cock for the first time...it like...relaxes the blood vessels and makes everything feel so good," I explained to her.

"Yeah...they basically make you a dumb little slut and when Bobby sniffs them he literally turns into the biggest slut for cock I have ever seen, I'm not even kidding." Maddy was outing me. Flashes of our previous foursome with Daddy and his friend zoomed across my mind as I remembered the power of the brown bottle.

"I am SO FUCKING AMAZED that I don't know what these are!" Amanda said flabbergasted, still marveling at the concept.

"You'll see...Daddy is gonna make Bobby sniff them a lot tomorrow I think," Maddy said. And my ass and cock throbbed at the thought of him taking me like this. I remember what the poppers did to me and I was both scared and excited.

"And what will that be like?" Amanda asked.

"Bobby will just become the biggest cumslut you've ever seen in your life," Maddy said, and I moaned a little as the sex talk dug into our fantasy ribs.

"He will??" Amanda said, and I felt her hand rub against the outline of my cock that strained my silk thong.

"Yeah...if Daddy makes me sniff poppers I'll probably do whatever he wants for the rest of the night," I admitted to the girls.

"But that's what you want, right baby?" Maddy said, running her hand through my hair. "You want to be a nasty cumslut so Amanda and I can watch?"

"Yes, baby," I oozed.

"You want to bend over and pop your ass up and take as much cum in your ass as possible, don't you?" Amanda said to me.

"Ughhh...fuck yes," I was so horny. The girls were too.

"You love cock, don't you slutty boy?" Maddy asked, and I moaned at her words. Her hand had joined Amanda's teasing fingers and they both rubbed the silk-encased shaft as I closed my eyes.

"You're gonna let Maddy and I spread your legs and watch these men breed you, Bobby?"