Neighbor Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
The best neighbor a guy could ask for - adventures continue.
6.7k words
4.7
44.2k
33

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickSwett
DickSwett
262 Followers

Summer began with a flurry of activity as Billy graduated from high school and attended a number of obligatory parties before settling into long, slow days of boredom. He had always dreaded summers because of the absence of his friends as everyone scattered to go on vacation while he generally sat around and did nothing.

This summer, the last before Billy went off to college to begin the rest of his life, was no exception. His parents worked. That's all they ever did. They were hardly ever home and never went anywhere over summer. Not that he could complain really because they provided him with all of the entertainment he needed to occupy his time. He assumed they thought this made up for never being there for him. To be honest, Billy had come to the conclusion a long time ago that his parents probably had him by mistake as neither one of them knew the first thing about parenting, nor did they seem at all inclined or interested in trying. Regardless, he was well provided for and had enrolled in a good university for the fall. Soon enough it would be adios, goodbye, so long and farewell.

The one bright spot for Billy this summer was his next door neighbor Suzy, who he had practically stumbled into having sex with for the first time when she made a quick visit home in the spring. He had been harboring a crush on Suzy since as long as he could remember, often fantasizing about her as he jerked himself off every day. To his utter amazement, they ended up sleeping together in his very bed in what had been a rather explosive experience for both of them.

After his first taste of pussy, Billy wanted more and didn't give one flying fuck where it came from. While he certainly remained attracted to Suzy, he was bound and determined to repeat the performance of having his hard cock slide in and out of someone's wet and waiting hole. Jerking off just didn't compare to that, and he kicked himself for waiting so long to get with the program.

As a result of his spontaneous adventure with Suzy two months earlier, Billy was a changed person. He was on the hunt and, surprisingly to him, he had significant success. His first encounter had been with Angela, a close friend who would come over and give him a blow-job from time to time.

On her very next visit, Billy stunned her by asking if he could lick her pussy and, after catching her breath in surprise, she enthusiastically agreed. Angela came several times that day as Billy's mouth sucked and pulled on her labia, his tongue penetrated her snatch, and his fingers darted in and out of her cunt. She had to physically shove Billy off her muff where his tongue lay buried deep inside her, and collapsed on his bed in exhaustion. When she regained some composure Angela let Billy fuck her, as she thought it was only fair after his stellar oral performance.

He didn't disappoint her in that area either. He pounded away as she splayed her legs outward to allow him maximum room to slam against her. And he kept right on slapping his dick inside her even after he came, producing yet another orgasm for Angela. Since that day she had done practically everything but beg Billy to fuck her again - which he did - but he had also moved on to others.

Next was Tricia, who kept squirming and giggling as Billy tickled her clit and licked her juice, but who also excitedly jumped on his boner and rode him like a fucking bull. Then there was Alisha, followed by Maddie, Peggy, and Caitlin. Then, the night before his graduation from high school, Billy somehow even convinced a well-known shrew named Lily to have sex with him.

All of them received the best pussy probing of their lives thanks to Billy's unending tongue maneuvering. And all of them were more than motivated to have him fuck them afterwards. A couple of the girls gave him a quick blow-job, but he wasn't interested in those anymore. Billy wanted his dick wet, and only a pussy would satisfy his hunger. Some of them, like Angela, had been given a repeat performance - insisted on it actually - but Billy saw their exchanges as merely practice for the real game, Suzy.

She returned from her junior year of college on a Monday morning in the middle of May, a couple weeks shy of Billy's graduation. Hopping out of her car and running over to Billy's house the minute she pulled into her driveway, Suzy leaped into his arms when he opened the door.

"Hi, Billy," she greeted him warmly, wrapping him in her arms and smothering his lips with hers. "My God, I have missed you and I've thought of practically nothing else since I left here last time." She kissed him again, tongues dancing inside their mouths. The sweet flavor of her breath and the feel of her arms around him produced the expected result in Billy as his penis pressed against the inside of his pants.

For only the second time, they had sex that afternoon and, as Suzy had promised before she headed back to college a couple months earlier, they had sex every single day after her return. Billy never failed to amaze her with his oral skills, always producing multiple orgasms as he licked, slurped, sucked and teased her pussy into submission.

"Christ, you're like a dog with a bone, Billy," she told him after their latest episode during the first week of June. "I absolutely love how you eat me out."

"And I absolutely love eating you out, so everyone's a winner," he answered as his naked frame pressed against her skin.

She looked over at him and smiled her beautiful toothy grin, "I can't believe you lived next door to me my whole life and we're just now having sex. We should've started this a long time ago."

Billy laughed, "You have no idea how many times I thought the same thing," and then he leaned in to kiss her soft supple lips. Kissing led to touching and, of course, that led to intercourse. It always did.

This time, however, Suzy gently pushed him over as she hopped onto his belly. Her full breasts stood out in front of Billy as she grinded her hips against him. He reached out and pulled her ass closer with both hands until her pussy was sitting on his face. Leaning back to allow him full view of her love tunnel, she rubbed her clit as Billy's mouth did what it always did so well - licking her hole, massaging her tender labia, and darting his tongue in and out of her cunt.

Her sighs and murmuring grew louder as Billy held firmly onto her ass as she glided her pussy over his face, "Oh, Billy..." she groaned in obvious pleasure.

Suzy tightened her legs against him and sat up straight, reaching out to brace her palms against the wall in front of her and letting her long, brown hair flow down to sweep back and forth over his face. She moaned in blissful rapture as his mouth sucked on her muff and tasted her juices, "Mmm..." Suzy softly purred, feeling a climax building as her body became shrouded in warmth.

Lifting her right leg, she reached down to grab hold of Billy's head and pushed it further into her pubic mound as she watched her grinding hips cover his mouth. "Oh, my God...yes. Ahh...oh fuck. Fuck, yeah," Suzy joyfully moaned while enjoying yet another seismic peak of intensity. She absolutely loved to watch him eat her out.

When it was over, without pausing to rest, Suzy slid down and lifted her leg again. Grabbing Billy's cock, she slid her wet pussy down on his manhood. Humping up and down on his shaft, she rested her hands on his chest for support as he reached up to squeeze and play with her tits.

Suzy loved the feel of Billy's stiff prick inside her, sliding against her moist innards as she bobbed away on top of him. She lifted up slowly, looking down to see his rod wet with her juices, then glided back down to feel him pulsing inside her damp cavity as she let out a long, soft moan of pleasure.

As he tugged and played with her boobs, Suzy slid her ass back and forth as Billy penetrated her. Tipping her head back to enjoy the sensation of the moment, her hands roamed over his bare shoulders as he began to pump up and down in rhythm to her movements. When climax approached, she swung her head down, letting her hair fall all over his face again. Her mouth flew open wide and her eyes squeezed tightly shut as a hot wave of ecstasy passed through her body. She screamed with delight. As she did so, Billy gave a hard buck upwards as cum erupted from his cock to infiltrate her body while he grunted loudly with pleasure.

Later, when they had finished and were fully dressed, Suzy suggested they grab a bite to eat. So they set off together to enjoy a late lunch at Panera. Over sandwiches and soup their discussion revolved around the incredible sex they shared together and speculated on ways to make it even more enjoyable.

"You really are amazing Billy," she announced. "All I want to do is fuck you, and I have absolutely no desire to sleep with anyone else."

Embarrassed by her frank openness, Billy smiled meekly at her across the table unsure what to say. How does a person really respond to such a statement? Finally, he concluded, "We are pretty good together. I can't imagine it being any better than it already is."

Suzy's eyes widened and sparkled, "We are fantastic together, are you kidding? It's like your dick was made just for my pussy. It's a natural, perfect fit." She smiled at him and then took a bite of her sandwich.

Billy could only smile, happy to be pleasing the only girl he had ever loved and ecstatic to have the opportunity to fuck her every single day. Still, he was curious to learn how their new-found intimacy could improve and possibly reach new heights. "What else did you have in mind?"

Taking a sip of her iced tea, she put her cup on the table and looked over at him with a mischievous grin. "I'm glad you asked. I have some ideas."

He looked at her expectantly with excitement, "Do you? Excellent. What are they?"

"Well," she began, pausing a moment to overcome some initial embarrassment. "I would really love to watch you jerk off."

Billy coughed as he choked on some of his chicken salad sandwich, "What?"

"Why not?" Suzy answered quickly. "I'll masturbate for you too. We can watch each other rub one out and then fuck like rabbits." Her large smile radiated across the table at him.

Jesus Christ, she is so fucking hot when she smiles like that, he thought. Willing himself back to reality, he answered, "Seriously? You actually want...to watch me jerk it?"

"Hell yeah. It's hot to watch a guy please himself," she countered. "And...I like it when guys watch me play too."

"Hmmm...," he said pensively. "Sounds like you've had a lot of experience with that."

Once again Suzy's warm smile radiated across the table. "No, not a lot of experience. But I have done that and it's fucking hot."

His interest had peaked. "Which part of that - had a guy jerk off in front of you, or you played with yourself in front of a guy?"

Taking another swallow of tea before continuing, she answered frankly, "Well...both. You'll end up doing a whole bunch of shit once you get to college too. It just happens. And it's fucking amazing. No strings, just fun."

All at once college couldn't come fast enough for Billy. He wanted to experience everything, and despite any misgivings Billy might have had he could feel his pants tightening in his groin as his dick responded to Suzy.

"Ok. I've never done that in front of anyone before." Actually, this wasn't entirely true. Oddly enough, he and Suzy's little brother Tony had masturbated together a few times when they were younger, but it was true that Billy had never whacked off in front of a girl.

"Well," Suzy continued, "I think it would be fun. And it would be something different and exciting too."

Billy shrugged his shoulders, "Ok, then. Let's do it."

"Good." She took another bite of her sandwich before continuing. "Maybe we can have sex in the pool too. I've never done that and I think it would be fun."

Nodding excitedly, Billy answered, "Hell, yeah. We should definitely do that."

The conversation lagged as they enjoyed the rest of their lunch and made small talk about summer, and Billy's renewed enthusiasm about going off to college. On the way home, Suzy decided to bring up something else she had been considering for a while, sure that Billy would have no objections.

"Sooo...Billy," she began tentatively. "There was another thing I thought of that we could do together."

With one hand on the steering wheel to drive, he turned to his right to look at Suzy. "What's that?"

She swallowed hard, admittedly embarrassed again by what she was going to propose. "Um...how would you like to mess around with two girls at once?" Billy did a double-take and then stared at her so long she had to remind him, "Watch the road."

Regaining his composure and control over the car, he sputtered, "Are...you serious?"

"Yes," she answered decisively, then told him everything she felt he needed to know. "I thought maybe we could have sex together with Victoria, my best friend, when she comes to visit me this summer. She's been my roommate since we were freshman and we're moving into an apartment together next year. We've also messed around with each other since our first semester in college."

As Billy continued driving in silence, processing everything Suzy had just told him, he couldn't believe his fucking luck. He never expected to have sex with Suzy in the first place and continued to marvel at how all of that came about. And now - now she was suggesting they have sex with her roommate. Holy shit, he thought to himself as a smile slowly spreading across this face, this is awesome!

Billy turned to quickly look at her before answering, "Sounds perfect!"

Suzy giggled to herself while practically creaming in her shorts. The prospect of fucking the two people who had been her best sex partners, at the same time, was more than enough to make her moist. "I thought you might say that," and she glanced over at him unable to suppress another smile as she reached over to squeeze his bulging package.

As June gave way to a hotter July, Billy and Suzy enjoyed their continuous daily sexual explorations. The very day after their lunch together, Billy stripped down and jerked his meat while standing right in front of her. She enjoyed watching the way he pulled, stroked and tugged on his hard cock while making slightly odd but pleasurable faces. It didn't take her long to get naked and lay on his bed with her legs spread wide as she swiftly rubbed her clit for him. Billy stood next to the bed watching Suzy pleasured herself as he whacked off, and before long announced that he was about to cum.

Suzy shifted her position quickly so that Billy's penis was right in her face. Leaning forward, she opened her mouth just as the first squirt of thick goo flew out to hit her throat. Grabbing his penis and plunging it in her mouth, she sucked his bone dry, swallowing the whole load as he relaxed every muscle in his body.

Wiping her mouth and swallowing a final time, Suzy said, "I love the taste of your cum."

Taking several big breaths, Billy quipped, "And I'm so glad that you do." He leaned down and kissed her passionately as her hands wrapped around his nude body. This, of course, ultimately led to another round of intercourse.

Later, when they were done he said, "This has been the best summer of my life."

"Mmm...it's been a pretty damn good one. And the best is yet to come - literally," she answered, chuckling at her own humor.

A few days later, when the temperature hovered near the century mark, they were swimming in her pool with Tony. Regardless of any initial attempts to hide their relationship, such as it was, as the summer progressed both Suzy and Billy cared less and less what other people might think, including Tony. As they hung out in the pool, Billy gradually moved closer to Suzy until their bodies were practically wrapped around each other. Tony was watching them suspiciously, but had pretty much figured things out at this point.

"Go ahead and kiss already, would you," Tony said as he nodded to the pair at the other end of the pool.

Suzy jerked her head around at him, apparently forgetting her brother was even there, as Billy slowly waded away in the opposite direction. "What do you mean?" she snapped.

Tony laughed out loud, "Oh please. I'm not stupid! You've been hanging out together all summer, pretty much all day every day. And in private!" Billy leaned against the inside of the pool looking guilty as Suzy blushed scarlet. When she opened her mouth to speak, however, her brother cut her off, "I don't care. I'm just saying that I know and you don't have to hide anything."

Suzy closed her mouth and moved over to where her brother stood, hugging him. "Thank you Tony," she told him. He grinned at her and shook his head.

"Yeah, thanks," Billy said, convinced he should at least say something.

Tony looked over at his neighbor friend, "No worries, bro. My sister couldn't be with a better person."

Suzy hugged him again, "That's sweet, Tony."

He patted her on the shoulder before hopping out of the pool. "Luckily for you, I've got to go to work. But I'm sure you guys won't be lonely," he said as he chuckled and headed for the back door.

When Tony backed out of his driveway a half hour later Billy reached around and untied Suzy's bikini top to reveal her full, creamy breasts. They pulled off their bottoms together and then hugged each other as water glistened over their naked bodies. Wrapped around one another, they bobbed up and down in the pool as their nude figures rubbed together.

They played and splashed around, enjoying the feeling of cool water over all their bare parts. Suzy pushed off the bottom to float up and encircled her legs around Billy's abdomen, gradually lowering until her pussy rested on the tip of his rigid member. Pulling her downward, Billy's cock found its way inside her warm hole as Suzy exhaled loudly.

Sliding his hard penis in and out of her cunt, Billy proceeded to walk around the pool as they slowly fucked one another. Suzy lay back to float on the water as he grabbed hold of her tits while thrusting his hips forward to hump her relaxed body.

As climax approached, Billy had circled back to the pool steps and sat Suzy down on the top one as his dick continued to pound her mound. She reached up and pulled him closer to her so they could kiss. When they did Billy pulled out his prick as it shot hot semen over her chest. Suzy swiped a finger over his mess and put it in her mouth, repeating several times until she had gotten all of his seed.

When she was done, she separated from him and spread her legs wide to start patting and fondling her pussy as he watched. She loved to give a show, especially because of the reaction it always produced in guys as they watched. Guys loved to look and Billy was no exception. Her fingers probed her snatch as the sound of her juices grew louder. She looked at Billy while he stared at her expertly servicing herself. Soon, the familiar sensation hit her.

"Ah...fuck...," she yelled out as her innards exploded, looking over at Billy as he watched her intently. She grunted loudly as her palm battered against her tender spot, overcome and delighted by the forceful climax, wanting Billy to know how turned on she was. Wanting him to keep watching as her rubbing penetrated her body to its core. Wanting him to see how much pleasure she was feeling. Wanting him to know he was responsible for this powerful burst of sexual bliss.

She had never been so open with a boy before, so willing to explore her sexuality, so completely untroubled by what a guy might think. Suzy had found someone she could be herself with, in every way. When she had finished, Suzy slid back in the water and pulled Billy into her nude frame where they joined in harmony to kiss each other passionately.

DickSwett
DickSwett
262 Followers
12