Neighbor Girls Ch. 02

Story Info
With summer over it's time to move on.
9.7k words
4.66
19.7k
25
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a three part series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each part continues directly from the last.

*******

The Neighbor Girls

By: VanillaUnicorn

Paul and Lindsay started making it a routine, she would come over in the morning and the two would go at it for a while. Trying out new sexual positions while learning new ways each of them found pleasure and then get a shower together before Lindsay would help with the work in the house. Summer was drawing to a close though and soon Lindsay and her sister would be headed back to college.

Paul made sure to spend as much time with her as he could. Being around her was intoxicating and in his mind she was the one he would eventually spend the rest of his life with. They hadn't talked about what the future would bring but it was something that was on both of their minds.

For Lindsay, she had been in love with him since she knew what love was and everyone always told her she was naïve and things would never work out like she had carefully crafted in her head. Her parents just assumed it was some silly school girl crush because she was too young to know what love was. They also didn't know very much about this boy that she had been spending years talking about either. They just assumed it was some boy she went to school with.

For Paul, things were different. She had hooked him in every way that was even imaginable but in his mind he still knew she was still young and was waiting for her to snap out of it once she realized she wasn't ready for something so serious. He did his best to brush those thoughts aside because he wasn't ready for the joy and fun with her to end.

Even though the two lovers were practically attached at the hip, he even made sure to be getting some time in with Leah as well. Neither girl would stay overnight with him though, afraid of what their parents would say since he was 6 years older than Lindsay and 7 older than Leah.

That didn't mean that when they were over that they weren't crying out in pleasure from his cock buried deeply inside either of them either. Even though Lindsay was fiercely territorial with her new man, she didn't mind sharing with her sister. He had even gone out and bought a larger king sized air mattress so that all three of them could lay together comfortably together.

If anyone had been passing by close enough and stopped to listen, they would swear that some company was inside shooting some form of porno movie based off the amount of sexual screaming and skin slapping that was echoing out of the house.

On one particularly hot day they had chosen to leave the door open to get fresh air inside and the unmistakable sounds of Lindsay wailing in pleasure shot out and caught the attention of a middle aged woman who lived next door to Paul's parents. Her curiosity got the best of her and she crept over to see what was going on.

She got the shock of a lifetime when she looked in and saw Lindsay on her back on the blown up mattress completely naked while Paul drove rapidly into her. She couldn't make out Lindsay all that well due to the angle they were at to the door but she had a tremendous view of Paul's large cock ruining the poor girl.

While she would never admit it to her husband, she had a thing for Paul that went all the way back to when they first moved into the neighborhood years prior and he was just a teenager. She used to watch as he mowed the lawn and she fantasized that he was the star of her own porno offering to mow her lawn.

Now seeing him more grown and the amazing body he had along with his large cock. She was tempted to just yank open the door, tear her clothes off and tell him that she's next. She started to do just that multiple times but each time she reminded herself, 'you are a 46 year old married woman, he won't want you when he has that hot young piece of ass.'

Giving in to her defeat, she finally snuck her phone out of her purse and got a few snaps of the couple in action, making sure to capture enough that displayed his large manhood. She hadn't thought to disable the sound the phone made when it took a picture and it was enough to draw the attention of Paul who continued to give it to Lindsay. When he looked up at the source of the sound where his eyes met the poor woman's and they shared a moment before he gave her a smile while she came to her senses and ran off.

He never did get a chance to have another go with Nicki as she had gone to spend the rest of the summer with her parents on vacation a few days after they had their fun. Carrie supposedly had found a boyfriend and wasn't around either. Leah had even found one as well but still preferred Paul to him when she wanted sex.

The time had finally come for Lindsay to head back to school but she spent the day and finally the night with Paul before she left. The night had almost felt like a little honeymoon for the two of them. They stayed in contact while she was at school and he was still finishing up the house.

A few months later the communications had started to taper off. Paul figured she was just busy with classes and had to study. He had finally finished the house and put it on the market. He had quite a few offers since the house looked incredible at that point, even some way above what he was asking.

There was one woman who had come in during the open house who seemed to be paying more attention to him than what he was saying about the home. There was something about the woman that looked familiar but he just couldn't put his finger on it.

When the woman left he watched as instead of getting in a car, she sauntered down the sidewalk to the following block. That was when it finally dawned on him. He had recognized the woman because she was the mother of Jacob and Carrie. That was a bit odd he thought.

He had around 7 legitimate offers for the place, all of which the financing had cleared. He finally decided on a young couple who would make it their first home, figuring it would be what his parents would have wanted. He still had a week or some with the place while he waited for everything to finalize. He sent Lindsay a message to tell her the good news but he got nothing back in return right away.

With the sale pending he went out in the yard and removed most of the signs that had been placed indicating it was for sale and threw a sold sign on the one that remained out front. As he was making his way back to the house, he spotted the neighbor out doing some yard work and when their eyes met he instantly recognized her as the woman who had been at the door the one day.

He should have remembered her as he used to shovel her sidewalk during the winter and she would reward him with a nice hot cup of hot chocolate in return. He had been gone so long that she had been a distant memory in his brain but now that he looked at her all those memories came rushing back in.

Like he was to his teenage lovers, the neighbor Mrs. Parker had been his fantasy growing up. At least she was back in his late teenage years. He used to watch as during the hot days of summer the stunning woman would go out and water her plants and garden in nothing more than a bikini top and some small daisy duke shorts.

She was in her late thirties back then and she was a knockout, not that she really lost any of it. It always puzzled him how someone like Mr. Parker could land a woman like that. If nothing else it served as a bit of motivation to young Paul as he grew and got more confident around the fairer sex because if Mr. Parker could land a babe like that looking the way he did then surely Paul could do no worse.

Rachel Parker was confused why the young man was standing there appearing to stare off in space but when she spoke up he seemed to snap out of it.

"Hey is everything alright over there?" She asked.

Paul shook the memories and thoughts from his head and turned his head to look over at the middle aged woman.

"Yeah... Yeah things are good. Just got lost in thought there for a moment." He tells her giving her a smile.

"Ah, well I see you sold the place congratulations. Shame I won't have you around to shovel my walk ways anymore." She tells him with a fake sad face.

"Yeah, that's too bad. Maybe the new couple that bought it will offer to do the same." He replies back.

"I doubt they have the same to offer as you do." Rachel says quietly enough that he can't hear her.

"What was that? I didn't catch what you said." He says.

"Oh I just said, yeah maybe they will be as nice as your family was." She says with a smile hiding what she actually said and was thinking.

"You want to come over and check the place out. I'm sure it's been ages since you saw the inside." He says fully aware that she had just seen inside not very long ago at all.

"Sure, just let he wash my hands up real quick and I'll head over." Rachel answers while her whole body is practically shaking in anticipation.

Paul watches as she heads inside and then reappears a few minutes later where she was fully expecting it all to be a dream and him gone. But he wasn't gone, in fact he was even waiting at the gate to her fence to escort her over.

Opening the gate for her, he let her by and got his first waft of her musk as she walked on by. The summer dress she had on wasn't the most flattering but it was enough to show that she either was wearing a thong or no panties at all since her plump backside and ample cheeks were practically visible to his eyes.

Just like he had said; it had been years since Rachel Parker had been actually inside that house. While she almost did on that hot summer day, she had backed off and her attention at the time was more a certain flesh pole than what the interior looked like.

Those pictures she took that day proved to be her saving grace in her otherwise sexless marriage. Any time her husband wasn't around she made time to look at them and get herself off. It didn't matter if it was in the shower, living room, kitchen or even their bedroom. She simply didn't care. When the mood hit her she would strip out of her clothes and pull out her phone while she fingered herself to orgasm to the sight of the picture.

She almost got caught once. She had just returned from the grocery store when the mood hit right and she had stripped down in the garage fingering herself on the hood of her car. Luckily the garage doors were old and took forever to open so she was able to scoop up her clothes and disappear inside before her husband could spot her.

Now here she was alone in the very same house the picture had been taken with the star of the picture by her side. The place did truly look amazing. Paul had done a wonderful job renovating the place and she was sure that it now commanded top dollar in the sale.

He walked her through giving her a tour of each of the different rooms and explained what each used to be. She felt an extra tingle down below when he showed her which room used to be his. Her mind went to fantasies of her coming over and taking the then teenage hunks virginity in that very same room.

Paul had no reservations for why he had asked the older woman over. He knew she was the one who had spied on him with Lindsay and he was fairly certain at one point growing up that he overheard her talking to a different neighbor about how she was interested in him. It had been a few months since he had last been with Lindsay and with her not around he had been somewhat backed up and hoped Mrs. Parker might be willing to change that.

Sure she was married and also nearly twice his age but that didn't mean she wasn't a knock out. They were still standing in the doorway to his old room and where he had currently had the air mattress set up since it was out of the way of the tours. Rachel seemed to be stuck deep in thought staring into the room. She jumped slightly when she felt his hand reach out and touch hers.

"Mrs. Parker, can I ask you something?" He says to her now that he has her attention.

"Please call me Rachel. We are both adults now so there is no need to be so formal. And yes ask away." She answers.

"Ok Rachel, well I was wondering..." He says moving closer so that his lips right next to her ear and his breathing is turning her on even more if it were possible. "I was wondering, what were you thinking when you looked in the front door that day?"

When he pulled back Rachel's face was bright red. She was partially hoping he had forgotten about it or that he hadn't recognized her but it was very clear that he had. He could see the gears turning in her head and the thoughts trying to form an answer. He didn't give her a chance to answer though, his lips made a quick journey to hers and she fell into the kiss right away as if a damn had burst. After the shock wore off, the thrill of finally kissing him after all these years was turning her old pussy into a blast furnace.

If he wanted her, she was his in every way possible at that point. He was a hell of a kisser, the very best she had ever experienced for that matter. They had only been kissing for a couple minutes and she felt like she was on the verge of an orgasm already. He knew exactly what and where to put his hands too. She was burning up in sensory overload. She reluctantly broke the kiss so she could finally answer him.

"God I've wanted to do that for years. To answer your question, what was going through my mind was whether or not to burst in that room and offer myself up to you."

"Is that so? And why didn't you then?" He asked her as her hand wrapped around his hard shaft that snaked its way down his pant leg.

"Why? Because I'm old and you had that young woman there. Why would you want me if you had her there?" She answers back.

"You're not that old and even so you are still absolutely drop dead gorgeous. If you would have came inside I promise you would have gotten equal or better treatment to what she got." He tells her with a smile and then runs a hand over her large breast teasing it and eliciting a moan out of the woman. He followed that up with another long kiss on her lips.

"The good news is we are both here now and this time you won't have to share me." He tells her as he takes her hand and pulls her into his former room. Rachel bites her lip completely powerless to his touch. As soon as they reach where the mattress is he stops them and pulls poor Rachel into his arms. There seems to be extra passion coming out of her now as they are connected at the mouth. She loves the feel of his big strong hands as they roam her body and squeeze her plump ass.

As soon as the kiss is broken, a whirlwind of clothes scatter across the room until he is standing there naked and she only has her Victoria's Secret bra on. His large dick is so hard she can feel his heartbeat with it in her hand. His hands move behind her back and make quick work of the clasp holding the bra up on her large chest. Rachel is absolutely stacked up top and her breasts come in at a very excellent 38DDD with absolutely no sag especially on her 46 year old body. They were hands down the largest he had ever seen in person and his dick was the largest that Rachel had ever seen or felt.

No sooner had Paul laid back on the mattress that Rachel mounted him and eased his ultra-hard cock inside her. The sight of her massive tits as they swung with each bounce of her pussy on his dick almost made him cum right away. Instead Rachel ended up the first one to hit that point but she continued riding him straight through it unlike what Lindsay normally did. By the time Rachel was nearing orgasm number two he was ready to join her. The blast of his cream inside her was so intense that it felt like a rocket had blasted off inside her.

Thankfully his youth was doing him a favor and he was nowhere near done. Even after he came inside her he was still hard as a rock but it was clear that Rachel was running out of gas. Grabbing hold of her back he rolled them until she was on her back but he remained in her. Her legs instinctively wrapped around him as he took over slamming into her. This was beyond anything her husband or any man had ever done with her. Rachel just closed her eyes and let him do his thing as he took her to heights she never dreamed imaginable.

Paul took her over and over. Since he had been built up without Lindsay there to drain him, he had plenty in the tank to fill the exhausted older woman with. They had been going at it for more than two hours when Paul finally gassed out. Rachel cuddled up next to him and they both drifted off to sleep for a little while.

It had been the middle of the day when they started their bit of fun but when Paul's eyes opened the sun was nearly down and the naked body of Rachel Parker was still happily nuzzled next to him. The sleep had done him some good and recharged his batteries which meant he was ready for round two.

Rachel looked him in the eye and there seemed to be something in the way she was looking at him. It was the same way that Lindsay looked at him and sometimes how Leah used to look at him. It was more than lust, it was almost like the older woman had fallen in love with him in that short span that they spent on that mattress.

"I'm thinking about telling my husband that I want a divorce." She said matter of factly.

Up until that point Paul hadn't really thought about the fact that she was in fact married but now here he was in bed with a married woman and she had cheated on her husband with him. Even though he didn't regret what they did since it felt like years in the making, he still felt guilty about it.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" He asks with a concerned tone coming from his voice.

"It's not just because of what we just did if that is what has you worried. This is something that has been on my mind for years. Don't get me wrong Jack was a great guy when we got together and got married but over the years, I guess the passion in the marriage just went away. God knows how many times I caught him looking at porn. Especially ones with young women like that one I saw you with that day so I guess you both have that in common." Rachel joked while being somewhat serious.

"Well it looks like we share a 'very' similar taste in women." Paul says while giving her left breast a nice squeeze.

"Well you both don't come equipped with the same package that's for sure. God you are going to have me walking funny for a month straight. Anyway our marriage has been pretty much dead as a doornail for at least two years now. He actually cheated on me a few times in that span. He doesn't think I know but I do. The first time was with this young innocent looking girl that came around trying to sell magazines. I came home early from work and saw the two of them getting it on in the living room. Another time was with this woman that works with him. I don't see what he saw in her since she was older than me and it looked like she hit every branch falling out of the ugly tree. The last one and are you ready for this? The last one was his very own sister. Yeah I know gross and to think I had that woman over so many times through the years." She explained with a sigh.

"Well I guess we shouldn't be guilty about what we did then. Well I mean I am slightly since I'm technically cheating on Lindsay but we have barely spoke in the last month and I don't know why. So what time is your husband supposed to be home tonight?" Paul asks.

"He is on nights this week. Why do you ask?"

"Well I have something in mind and you will have to go with me on it but it's perfect he won't be home all night." He tells her.