Neighbor to Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
Small penis meets helpful neighbor.
3.7k words
4.43
32.5k
32

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Runtz3
Runtz3
626 Followers

This story is a work of fiction and contains elements that many people do not enjoy, such as small penis humiliation, cheating spouse, paying for sex, and various other fetishes and oddities. If that doesn't appeal to you, you may want to skip this story.

*

The next morning I woke up with a raging hard on, I hadn't felt this horny since I was a teenager. I looked over at my wife laying on her side facing away from me. I reached over and caressed her expanding pregnant ass. I scooched over and started grinding my small dick against her plump rear.

"Babe!" She swatted at me annoyed by my advances.

"Elizabeth? Can you just let me rub against you?" I pleaded.

"Babe, I know it's been a while, I just can't. Even the rocking is making me queasy."

"Elizabeth?" I mustered some courage. "Would you do something for me? Something kind of naughty?" I asked and went and sat in a chair across from her and started playing with my dick.

"Toooodd," She sang, "what are you thinking?" She asked a little stunned. We have never been very adventurous, about the dirtiest thing we had done was buy a small vibrating egg that I usually use on her clit after I've cum, and even that was from the drug store.

"Can you talk to me while I play with myself?"

"I wouldn't even know what to say?" She blushed at the thought.

"Just answer my questions, answer me honestly, can you promise to do that?"

"Umm, I guess. You pervert." She laughed.

"No, seriously, I want you to promise you'll be truthful, no matter what."

"Oh, okay I promise." She pledged and stacked my pillow on top of hers sitting her up more.

I pulled my pajama bottoms all the way down and slowly rubbed my little pecker looking in my wife's eyes as she watched me masturbate.

"What do you call this?" I asked and wiggled my dick.

"What?" She giggled with embarrassment.

"What do you call it? I want to hear you say it."

"A... well it's a penis," She whispered as if someone would hear us.

"What are other names for it? Don't be embarrassed, it's just us here, and I am the one with my dick out."

"Um, well dick, I don't know...Wiener!" She said a little louder.

"Wiener? Come on honey, think sexy think dirty," I reassured and stroked myself more.

"You mean?" And then she mouthed the word "cock" too embarrassed to say it out loud.

"Yes, say it, baby,"

"Cock," She giggled

"Again."

"Cock" she said more confidently

"Do you think it's big? Is my cock big?"

"Uh, I don't know... I mean it's nice." She said.

"Do you think it's big? Please you can be honest."

"Of course it's big, sweetie," She patronized.

"Don't say what you think I want to hear, be honest." I gripped it in my hand and the head didn't even out of the top. "Look, I can hide it in one hand. Do you really think this is big?"

"No, I guess it's not big."

"Have you ever seen another dick?" She sat silent.

"Elizabeth, when we took a break in college, did you have sex with anyone?" We had agreed when we got back together not to talk about that time, and just be content with knowing we had got back together.

"Todd," She went pale. "I...didn't I swear... but I did play with another guy" She frowned.

"It's okay baby, it's fine, I am not upset - just curious. Was he bigger than me?"

"Yes," My pulse raced when she said it.

"So, compared to him, how would you describe my cock?'

"Smaller... thinner." She said with strained breaths.

"Say it again, tell me what you think of my cock," I begged.

"It's small, Todd, your wiener is small." She finally gasped. I pumped my little nub faster.

"Call it a cock, Elizabeth,"

"I can't do that, Todd! I mean I think of cock as something dirty, you know like a "big black cock" and yours is just too cute."

"Big black cock?" I asked

"Todd, I am not totally naive, I've heard people talk about dicks and stuff, you know my sister is always talking about filthy things, I've heard her say it. I just think your little wiener is too cute to be called a cock."

"Tell me again, tell me what you call it."

"Little weiner?" She said unsure.

"Show me your boobs Elizabeth, please let me see them." I panted, as she pulled her top down over her engorged pregnant tits. She was normally a C-cup but had grown to a large D maybe DD, and her nipples were puffier than normal.

"Again, say it again, keep saying it, baby!" I pleaded

"You have a little wiener, Todd. Your wiener is small, it's just a cute, little wiener. Your wiener is little and thin. Stroke your little wiener Todd, jerk it!"

"Fuck!!!" I cried out as a string of cum flew landing on the floor between us, I kept pumping as more and more cum drizzled out of my small dick and down over my knuckles.

"I am going to be sick!" She flung the covers off and hurried to the bathroom. I cleaned up and asked if she needed anything. She doesn't like me seeing her sick like that, so she told me just to give her some space. When she finally came out, we didn't talk about what we had done, or what she said, it was like it never happened, and then it was time for me to get to work.

I thought about it all day, I thought about my wife jerking off a man with a bigger thicker cock, and thought about her fucking it, and wondered if she wished mine was bigger.

And, even still I couldn't stop thinking about April, it was easily the most erotic and dirtiest sex act I'd ever been a part of. I stopped by the grocery store on my way home and then saw her as I was unloading groceries, she came over and I almost instantly got hard. She was wearing very short denim shorts, with a cropped t-shirt revealing her smooth, tight stomach.

"Do you need a hand?" She asked with a little chuckle with her arms behind her back, pushing her firm tits out toward me.

"I've got it thanks,"

"Here let me at least grab a little something," She said with a naughty tone a grabbed one of the bags. We got everything inside and my very pregnant wife came to the kitchen, I tried to give her a kiss but she just pushed me away disgusted by the smell of coffee I drank two hours ago.

"Hey April, aren't you sweet" Elizabeth gushed. "You know, this little guy is coming any day now," She said rubbing her belly, but April just stared at me wide-eyed at the obvious joke we were sharing.

"Well, I am happy to help!" April smiled. "Anytime you need me to give you or Todd a hand let me know."

"After the baby comes, would you be willing to lend Todd a hand with some of the little things that need to be done around here?" My wife asked. "We could pay you."

"That would be great, Elizabeth, you know I need the money, and I don't mind doing little things." She smirked at me as my wife turned her back toward us.

"Well, I have a c-section scheduled next week if this guy doesn't come before then. Todd, maybe you should get April's number in case you need her." Elizabeth said.

"Great idea honey, why don't you go on back to bed and rest," I suggested as she was already halfway down the hall to the bedroom.

"April!?" I shot to the young woman.

"I know, I am sorry, I promise she'll never find out from me." She pledged. "Do you want to?" She jerked her hand up and down with a raised eyebrow.

"No! I could never do it here, not like this." I whispered feeling a bit embarrassed by the whole thing. April stood right in front of me looking up with her sweet brown eyes, she took my hand and slipped it up her shirt where it was met by the supple flesh of her perky breast.

"When you change your mind, let me know. Don't worry about paying" She smiled, "I just can't charge you for a hand-job... plus it didn't take very long either." She snickered and walked out the door.

I realized I hadn't closed the back of the SUV, so went out to the driveway to take care of it. When the guy across the street pulled into his drive and flagged me down. He introduced himself as Pete and welcomed us to the neighborhood. I'd seen him coming and going, but hadn't met yet.

"So, hey man, I ... well," He stammered, "have met April?" He asked with a bit of a shit-eating grin.

"Um, yea."

"So, do you know the deal... with the shed?" Pete asked nervously.

"Um...."

"Mike, well he would let some of us use his wood shop if you know what I mean?"

"I am not sure about all of that,"

"Come on Todd, here's the deal - April gets $50 and you get $25. All you have to do is let us use the table saw." He nudged me, "That's the code. We ask to use the table saw and let you know when we're planning on stopping by. Just leave the gate unlocked, and you collect $25. Come on Todd, I really need it, my wife hates giving head, and April... God, she's so good, you know."

I was embarrassed that I was too small to get a blow job from April, but agreed to keep up the deal he and the other guys had with Mike, I guess we were all in it together. Pete sent me the information for five other guys that meet up with April for some shed head.

I told my wife that some of the neighbors use the equipment in the shed, and they'd be coming and going and it was okay. She wasn't keen on the idea of people just showing up and suggested I put in some security cameras to make sure no one was doing anything weird. I think she was afraid of one of them peeping in on her. But, she had a great idea.

The next day was Saturday so I got up early and went to a local shop and picked up several cameras to put outside, and one hidden camera to put inside the shed.

A few hours later I had everything installed, they were all wireless so, it was pretty simple to mount them and get them set up with the app. Just as I was putting the tools away I get a text from one of the guys asking if he can use the table saw at 7:00. Then another guy asked about 9:00 the next night. I guess April was going to be busy with her "art."

At 6:55 I hear someone pull up to the house, and he came to the door.

"Hey, I just wanted to introduce myself, I am Jack," he reached out to shake my hand and slipped me $25 cash. "Thanks for letting me use the saw, I've got some projects I am working on." He went back to his truck, grabbed a piece of lumber, and headed around the side of the house through the gate and onto the shed. I opened the app to the hidden camera and watched as he moved the board and waited for April, then I grabbed my earbuds and headed to my study.

"Jack?"

"I am here," Jack whispered. He's a big guy, maybe 6'3 with a pretty big guy, maybe 40, a bit of a lumberjack-looking guy He handed April the money and quickly took his pants down. I had set up the camera so I could see the guys feeding their cocks to April on the other side. He had the lights on, which helped a lot. He grabbed his dick and jacked it a couple of times getting it hard. I was shocked to see what was easily 7-8 inches of thick beef rising to full attention.

"Suck it, baby!" He sighed and slid his cock through the opening.

"Oh, I love this thick cock!" April hummed, as she slobbered on his fat tool. Damn, I wish I could see what she was doing, I cussed to myself. Whatever it was must have been good. Jack was rocking his hips and holding on to the table saw beside him. After about five minutes of listening to April sucking his cock, he was getting close to cumming.

"A little more," He grunted, "That's it! You're so good! FUCK!!!" He cried out as he came shaking and nearly falling back. A few minutes later he was cleaning up, made a few cuts to the wood he had brought with him, and left with a smile. I was determined to figure out a way to get a camera on April's side. But it would have to wait till tomorrow.

The next morning I headed back to the electronic store and bought another hidden camera. They're made to look like a USB outlet, so I just needed to find a place to plug it in, I hoped I could find a good place on April's side.

When I got back from the store April was out front washing her car, a beat-up old honda, I was pretty certain she was trying to drum up more customers. She was wearing a pair of boy-short bottoms with a cropped wife-beater shirt, and nothing underneath. Her soaked tits stood high and proud on her petite frame.

"Hey, Todd!" She sang out as she caught me gawking.

"April," I nodded, and then I decided to see if I could get a peek inside her studio. "Hey, you know I never asked about your art, I'd love to see some of your stuff if you don't mind showing it?"

"Really?! That's so sweet," She bounced over to me took my hand, and escorted me to their backyard. We stepped into her studio but left the door open. "I've never had any of the guys ask about my art, they're only interested in... well in other things."

I quickly looked around her studio, asking about different pieces, but really scanning for an outlet. Her side was a direct mirror image of mine but painted white with much better lighting. To my delight, I found an outlet on her side that matched the location of the one on mine. She had a light plugged into the outlet, that pointed right where she would have to kneel. In fact, there was a rolled-up yoga mat on the floor with dents made from her knees.

"Do you see anything you really like?" April asked, with her hard nipples plastered against the wet shirt.

"I really like this one," I pointed to a painting of an elderly man, she had a photograph taped to the corner, and her work was spot on. She really was talented.

"That's my papa, he was always a sweet man, but he got cancer and died a few years back." She mourned. "I love doing realism, and the human body is amazing."

After a few minutes of talking, we left, but I had my plan in place. I'd hop the fence on the other side of the shed, slip in and place the camera. And that's exactly what I did just ten minutes later.

8:55 pm, the doorbell rings, and I meet Richard, another neighbor a couple of doors down, he slipped me my money and headed to the shed. My wife was almost always laying down, just days away from giving birth to our first child. I scurried to my study and opened the camera app on my laptop because I wanted the larger screen.

Richard was a short balding man, not much to look at, and didn't seem to have much of a personality when we met. He pulled the board and pulled his dick out and started stroking it, getting it hard for April.

I had both cameras running, and could watch both on the same screen. I watched April enter her side. She turned on the lights, locked the door, turned on some music, and knelt down on the mat.

"You ready Richie?" She asked.

"Yeah," He huffed and turned around and paid his due, he didn't seem a whole lot bigger than me, but he slid his cock in the opening, and on the other screen I could see a couple of inches sticking out. April tied her hair back, leaned in, and started sucking. Richard jumped a little when her mouth made contact with his sensitive flesh.

In between the sighing, humming, and moaning, April was a pro at talking dirty. But what struck me was how much she seemed to enjoy sucking Richard's dick. And then I noticed her hand was down her shorts, she was working her clit while sucking on this man's dick.

"I am cumming" Rich grunted, and stood on his toes as he filled April's awaiting mouth. She continued to suck his dick draining every drop. He pulled out, and quickly got dressed and left. April though, stripped off her shorts and pulled a vibrator out of a drawer, and started fucking herself. With a leg up on a chair, she worked her cunt, and I had a perfect view. I pulled my little dick out and jerked it watching her masturbate.

April was moaning and picking up the pace, she was closing in on her climax, and I was too. I was jacking my small dick imagining it was me fucking April, with a big fat cock. I felt it building and I was almost there...

"Todd! It's time!" My wife cried out. "It's time!"

I quickly shut my laptop, put my dick away, and made my way to Elizabeth.

"It's time!" She said again, I grabbed the go-bag, and we headed to the hospital, where a short 14 hours later my wife gave birth to a healthy baby boy.

I know childbirth is amazing, but it also changes a woman. I was already concerned about being too small, but how would I ever stand a chance of pleasuring my stretched-out wife? Even if she goes back to 95% the same, she would still need a dick much larger than mine.

My phone had been blowing up with guys needing to use the "table saw," word must have been getting out that it was open for use. April was a busy girl, and there seemed to be no shortage of married men looking for just simple release, no strings attached, and no pressure to perform, just stick it in the opening and let April do what April does.

The last night in the hospital I sat in the chair beside my wife and listened to her sleep. The baby on the other side had fed just a little bit ago and hopefully was soothed for a couple of hours. I pulled my phone out, and put my earbuds in, and watched the recorded camera footage.

The recorder starts every time the camera senses movement and will record up to 10 hours and will keep it stored in the cloud for 7 days.

The first guy was Jason, a shorter stalky guy, in his mid 30's. He took off his shirt revealing a few tattoos and pulled his shorts down awakening a 6-7 inch dick, but his head was bulbous with a large ridge.

April was already in her studio working on a project when Jason moved the board aside.

"Just a second, Mr. Stevenson." She chimed and took her position. She was wearing overall shorts with a plain white t-shirt, nothing special but damn she was still sexy. I watched as she licked Jason's knob, kissed the tip, and sucked it into her mouth.

"You have the best head, Mr. Stevenson, I love sucking this thing." She shared. She continued to suck, lick, nibble, and pleasure his fat head. She must've been sucking him for almost ten minutes, I couldn't imagine lasting 2 minutes with April sucking my dick. I was rubbing my dick over my pants, and getting close to cumming, when Jason started grunting.

"Suck it April, I am so close. So close, keep going!" He muttered. Shit, I was about to cum too, I pulled my dick out, and grabbed some tissues from a box beside the bed.

I watched Jason erupt his load in April's eager mouth. I sat the phone down, covered my dick with the tissue, and

"ToOODD!" I looked up to see my wife staring at me just as my cum spurted out.

"Oh, shit" I grunted and milked my cum out, shaking from my orgasm. I pulled my earbuds out and started apologizing. "I am sorry baby!"

"It's okay, I know I have been available to you. I knew something was up with you, I am not mad at you for watching porn, Todd. I just need you to promise it won't be a replacement for the real thing." She counseled.

At least she didn't know what I was really watching, I quickly cleaned up and assured her it wouldn't, and praised her for being so understanding.

"Is this where the whole size thing was coming from the other day? You do know those guys aren't real? It's all camera angles and fake cocks."

"I am not sure it's all fake, I mean some guys are just really big." I said.

"Well, even if that's true, I love your little wiener, it's the wiener I married." She smiled. "We're good here honey, why don't you go on home and get some sleep in a real bed. It may be the last full night you get for a long while." She offered. So, I did exactly that... well not exactly.

Runtz3
Runtz3
626 Followers