Neighbor to Neighbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know it doesn't matter what I think, as long as you're satisfied that's all that matters," Maggie said to Eli. "You are satisfied... right?"

"Uh," She moaned, "I mean we have fun, and he makes me feel good."

"Oh honey, are you able to reach orgasm?"

"I think so,"

"You either do or you don't sweety." And then the chime on April's phone went off, it had already been 20 minutes.

"Todd, can you please stay where you are for a minute, I want to get a closer look." April came right up to me and looked over my face, she reached up and touched my cheeks, ran her finger over my lips, and felt the creases in my forehead. Then knelt down and touched my hands, inspecting every knuckle.

"Elizabeth, do you mind if I touch him?" April asked my wife as if I wasn't a person.

"Please," She offered. April traced the length of my dick with her finger and held her hand up to my rock-hard member measuring it against her hand. "Do you have a ruler?"

"I have a tape measure," Eli said and pointed to a drawer in a nearby table. I had never known there to be a tape measure in that drawer.

"I am having a hard time getting the right scale and perspective," April said and took the tape measure from my wife. "Do you know how big it is?"

"Can't be more than four inches," Maggie laughed and bent down and gripped my dick.

"He told me he was around five inches," Elizabeth said.

"Hmm, am I doing this right, mom?" She asked.

"I think that's right honey, it's just not much to work with."

"So, he's really just that?" April cheeped.

"Well?" Eli asked, "What is it?" She smiled.

"3.5 inches, well just under really." April giggled, and they all started laughing.

"It's almost time," Eli said. April got back in place and held her phone to the camera again

"What really made Kevin special," Maggie started up, "He gave me a 3 point orgasm. Every time." She snickered.

"A what?" Elizabeth asked.

"A 3 point orgasm, honey. He had this big vein that rubbed against my clit, then he curved up and his shaft rubbed my G-spot, and his thick head deep inside me would give me cervical orgasms." She huffed as if that was common knowledge. "A few times all three would hit in at the same time, those were the days I didn't care if he was a cheater, as long as he came back to me for more."

"You really didn't mind?" Eli asked.

"No...well at first it did, but then I realized it didn't keep us from having our time together, the man was an animal he could fuck two or three times a night."

"Mother!" April snapped.

"I don't think I would be okay with that," Eli confessed.

"I don't think you have anything to worry about Hun, no one is cheating with a man with a 3-inch dick."

"Almost three and a half," I defended myself, and all three of them burst into laughter again.

"Todd!" April snorted between laughs, "You can't say shit like that, I am trying to draw."

"April, that is really amazing," Eli complimented looking through the camera. "Too bad you don't have time to do it in color, to get a real sense of how swollen his little guy is."

"Elizabeth, have you ever been with another man?" Maggie asked, Eli, stood silent for several moments.

"Yes," she breathed with a somber tone.

"And I am assuming he was bigger, was he much bigger, or have you had really bad luck?"

"He was bigger... much bigger." She shared, my dick was on fire and started throbbing again.

"Todd, please hold still," April said, drawing attention to my condition.

"Oh dear, that little thing is going to explode!" Maggie joked, but I wasn't sure she was far off, my balls were aching and my dick had been hard for so long it was starting to hurt. My stomach started quivering and my legs wobbled.

"Stay still Todd." April snapped, "Just a few more minutes, and then you can get dressed, or do whatever you need to do." She said with a raised brow.

"Oh yes, I'd love to see it cum." Maggie said, "Would that be alright?" She directed to my wife again.

"I think we can arrange something." She smiled.

"Did it feel better?" Maggie asked.

"What?" Eli replied.

"The bigger dick, when you had sex was it better than with Todd's little tool?"

"I... shouldn't say."

"Then that's a yes, right?"

"Yes, he was bigger and he felt better."

And just as the alarm went off on April's phone, I felt it hit.

"Shit!" I cried out, it felt like someone had kicked me in the balls, my dick convulsed then suddenly a stream of thick cum came flowing out of me, followed by a squirt that launched at least two feet in the air before landing on the floor with a large splatter.

The trio of cock teases burst into a choir of exclamations. "What the fuck, what the fuck?! Oh my God!! How, how did you!! Oh my god!!"

I reached down and stroked my little dick ushering out two more violent streams. I was so embarrassed I just wanted to cover up, I reached for my robe, and then everything went black.

I woke up on the floor, with the robe under my head as a pillow, my wife was wiping my forehead with a damp cloth, while April stroked my hair and Maggie knelt beside me holding my hand to her chest.

"Do you think you can stand back up?" Elizabeth asked, "We need you to get up so April can finish her picture."

"I think so, how much time do we have?"

"You've been out for three minutes, you can lay here for a bit. Do you need something to eat?"

"Um, yes, please... And maybe some Gatorade." Eli grabbed a couple crackers and some Gatorade and slowly fed them to me. I sat up leaning against April's chest and realized I was still naked and withered back to my small flaccid self.

"Let's get you up," Maggie said, and they helped me to my feet.

"40 seconds," Eli called out. They helped me stand up in my spot, and I was feeling better.

"Can you... get it hard again?" April asked sheepishly. "I need you in the same pose as much as possible." I wasn't sure if she was being serious or just teasing me for fun or payback. I reached down and played with my deflated toy penis and managed to get a slight chubby, but nowhere near as hard as I had been.

"10 seconds!" Eli said, and Maggie reached out and stroked my dick trying to bring it back to life.

"Geez, it's not just small, it's thin too." She shook her head.

"Time!" Eli shouted, sounding a little annoyed. I was hard, but not pointing up, throbbing hard. The final twenty minutes passed with little said.

"Mom, I am almost done but could you stand behind Todd and lift his wiener for me so I can see his balls again?"

"Weiner?" I thought, "Had she been talking with Elizabeth about my wiener? No one else ever uses that word."

Maggie stood behind me and lifted my penis up, letting April see my sack as she finished her art. Maggie's hand sent a jolt through me. My little nub filled out more at her touch. She slowly tickled my dick and jerked it.

"Mom, don't bounce his balls please," April smirked. Her mom stopped yanking but tickled under my head with her finger while holding me up.

"30 seconds!" Eli called out. Maggie's finger twitched faster and I could feel my cum bubbling up again.

"15 seconds." She rubbed my dick like a clit, kissed my back, and whispered.

"You really have a nice body, I want you to cum again."

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. That's it pencils down." Elizabeth monitored, April and Maggie both stopped.

"Well, that's it." April sighed, stretching her hand.

"It's amazing, I can't believe you did that!" Eli encouraged, "if that college doesn't let you in they're nuts."

She turned the pad around so we could see it too. It was pretty amazing, the face was clearly me, but seeing myself drawn like that, my little nub of dick comically sticking out, I realized that my wife deserved more... bigger... better.

"Would you like to finish?" April asked, nodding at me. I took my small hard dick in hand and gave it a few tugs.

"Just a couple fingers Todd, we can't see it when you use your whole hand." Eli smiled. I switched to using only my thumb and pointer to stroke with.

"That's it, Todd," Eli knelt down in front of me and lifted her breasts out of her top, her full milk swollen tits just inches away.

I stroked faster and grunted loud as my cum dribbled out, hardly a tablespoon.

"Ohh, his widdle wee wee is worn out." April chided.

"Well that was anticlimactic" Maggie laughed, "I was hoping for something... more, just more in every way."

Maggie and April packed their things and left, leaving Elizabeth and me to recover from our day. But it was still early, and Elizabeth had plans.

12