Neighborhood Relations

Story Info
Three neighbor ladies hear come to my house for.....
2.5k words
4.43
38.1k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lincoln Parker...a work of fiction, adult version

Friendly Neighbors, Three women, Pay A Visit

Prelude:

It was early fall, pleasant out as the heat had broken when my door chimes rang. I went to the door and there to my surprise stood three neighborhood wives, Urvashi, Sonji and Wendy from next door and around the corner. The first two were sisters I had met when I helped Urvashi when a redneck contractor had bumped her car with his truck then yelled at her it was her fault when I was watching. I interceded and stopped him, called the police and he got a ticket, gave his insurance info to Urvashi who was a very quiet woman who stopped crying and thanked me with a hug and later introduced me to her family socially which included Sonji who lived two blocks away.

As a 70+ widow with three dogs it was rather a pleasant surprise to see them and I invited them in to see what they had to talk about with me. That answer did not take long to reveal itself after I offered coffee and we all were in the kitchen while I made three lattes for them to go with mine and chit chatted pleasantly. Once with lattes we went into the sitting area of the great room and Wendy spoke up, saying they had all been at one of Urvashi's Smoothie Shops she owned when they overheard a heavy set lady and her friend discussing the merits of older versus younger lovers. They said the gal had disagreed with her friend admitting she had an older lover who was a photographer who had magic fingers and other parts and was the best lover she had ever had but which the pandemic had stopped. Both women were married but in terribly loveless unions for years. When the two women left these three friends had sat together and dished over what they overheard. Each of the three revealed their husbands had lost complete interest in them spending all their time traveling, making money and being gone a lot, possibly even having girlfriends. I knew that Urvashi and Sonji were in arranged but outwardly successful marriages from the social interactions we had previously had and it was news to me that the blonde, Wendy, had issues with her husband. He was a golfer and away quite a lot as well. There was more lacking than that I was soon to find out.

When there was a pause in this dialogue Urvashi spoke up and said the three had pledged a secret pact and wanted to know if I would be in the pact as well as a secret and that the photographer lady had said her lover's name was Lance and he lived in Rivers Bend on the James and we thought that was you!

I told them it had been and wondered where this was going. So, I asked.

Shy, quiet Urvashi responded and told me the three women had come up with the idea of trying to have some of the satisfaction with sex that the photographer talked about and decided to form a secret sorority amongst themselves, see if I was interested then on a regular basis visit me for sex.

I laughed and asked them if they meant all at once or separately. All at once I said was too much for my age but one at a time, now that was lovely and I could keep a secret. After all, the photographer lady was also married.

All three turned embarrassed and said they had thought one at a time and had already drawn straws for today's samples and the first lady with me who would go last. Today's last sample and session good straw was Urvashi's. Their idea was that today each would go with me into my bedroom and we would do a short test embrace or more to see if both liked the idea, say, kiss for a few minutes then let me feel them everywhere and they would do the same to get familiar before meeting for a two or three hour session of sex every other week or so as our schedules permitted.

My answer was to give them each a card with my name, phone number and email on it and they each gave me printed notes with their very private info as well in return.

By then I was grinning like an idiot and then things paused.

After a minute or two of quiet reflection, finished lattes, not so shy after all spokeswoman Urvashi spoke up and said that they wanted to start and if I did then I should take Wendy to the bedroom and start to be followed by Sonji and that she would stay for two hours or so if I wanted. She told me that the other issue was that Indian men simply did not have big penis's..thin and not particularly long and Wendy chimed in and said her current and second husband was blessed with a 3" penis which grew very little when a boner and she had had the normal 5" and much preferred it especially if it was thick. That made them all shy again for a second. A lot of intimate info in a short time was being shared.

I wanted. This was as close as a fantasy come true as I was ever likely to experience and willingly embraced this new neighborhood secret outreach!

Chapter one,

Test samples, Wendy

Wendy at 52 is about 5'5" and trim with probably B cup tits but a nice, round, full ass. She got up, reached for my hand and we went into the bedroom where she immediately tilted her head up and gave me a very deep French kiss with her extremely long tongue while pushing her chest into me and holding my hips against her tummy and moving. I kissed her back and felt her back then when we broke turned her around so her butt was against my stiff dick and felt her tits through her blouse which she unbuttoned to reveal no bra and put my hands on her tits which immediately flicked her nipples. She moaned and her knees buckled saying she had not had another man in 10 years and no sex for the last two with her husband even with his tiny dick and reached around feeling my cock which in my shorts was very full. Before I could even kiss her again she was on her knees with my zipper down and my cock out where she sucked it greedily slurping with hunger. After a few minutes I pulled her up, slid her slacks zipper down and ran a hand down her tummy, over her blonde pussy hair and felt her clit and very wet pussy lips, inserting two fingers in her and moving them until she was barely able to stand. "Lincoln, you may be a senior and it may not be as big as it once was but a thick 7" dick is more than I have ever seen or sucked in my life. I want it inside me right now, please?"

Just then the door knock happened and it was Sonji announcing it was "her turn!" Wendy got dreaded and told me she loved it and wanted to fuck me right then but would have to wait her turn till next Tuesday and gave me a peck on the cheek after tucking my cock back in my pants and zipping me up and opening the door for Sonji who gave her a questioning look. Wendy said something like: "Oh, honey. You are going to love the Magic Man. Your turn dear. Don't wear him out for your sister who gets the long turn today!"

Chapter 2

Test Samples Sonjii

She stepped inside, maybe 55 years old and all of 5'9". Sonji had legs long enough to reach her eyebrows and a pretty healthy chest. As the door shut with Wendy on the way home, she stepped forward and greeted me with a hand shake then without waiting longer for her test and sample pulled herself to me and we began kissing. This was the first time I had ever kissed a woman from India and she was fantastic with soft lips, great smells and a hunger that was palpable as it turned into kisses then French kisses and rubbing her tits against my chest and grinding her hips forward into me. Soon I had touched her tits and then unbuttoned her blouse and undid her bra in the front and sucked those brown beauties with really dark aureoles topped by chocolate raspberry nubbin nipples that must have been a half inch long, hard and erect. I sucked and flipped them as she moaned and said things like, "Oh, my Gawd. Oh my Gawd." Then she touched my cock after unzipping my pants and sucked it until I pulled her up and told her I was going to love making love to her and felt inside the waist band of her slacks, down her raised tummy and through her forest feeling a massive set of cunt lips on her vulva which were wet and slick with want. When I fingered her she lost the strength in her knees and I had to hold her up as she came instantly, saying it was the first time in a long time for her. I laughed when she whispered a sentence in something like Hindi and asked her what she had said. Her answer was: "I am going to love having you fuck (laanat hai) my pussy (yoni) with that magnificent tool and hope you will consider fucking my ass with it with some lube as well."

My answer was simple: Count on it!

The door knocked and Urvashi soft voice on the other side of the door whispered that their friend Wendy had gone home and it was her turn. Sonji grinned and thanked me, also saying her day was next Thursday at ten a.m. got herself together with one last peck on the cheek and a grab of my dick back inside my pants and a huge Indian grind. I was going to have to learn a little Hindi. My hormones were beyond wild at this point and my stiff cock would not go down.

Chapter 3

Test Sample, Urvashi

When she left a now shy Urvashi waited until the front door closed and then closed the bedroom door and told me she had wanted to do this for a long time but was too shy. I told her the thought had crossed my mind but she was married. Her answer was in Hindi but I could tell it meant she had not had sex at home in ages and ages and was clearly ready.

I reached out for her small hand admiring her serious but beautiful face, skin color and the rather nice set of tits pushing into her blouse which clearly had no bra on or need to despite being 59 years old. She said then that all three of them were past menopause, clean and there was no fear of pregnancy nor need of condoms.

I had thought she would be shy, reserved and maybe even passionless.

Boy, was I wrong about Urvashi when the door closed and Wendy and Sonjii had left.

She was about 5'4" tall and very trim dressed very conservatively but when she kissed me it was like two decades of want came out. She waited for nothing, unzipped my pants and found my cock which she stroked moaning with pleasure until she reached below and found and fondled my balls as I was fondling her released beautiful skinn colored and texture tits. She stopped kissing and said something to me like "my God these are the biggest balls I ever saw. They are fantastic. When you cum in me will there be a flood?"

Grinning, my answer was: "the photographer lady loved sucking it and said it was the most cum she had ever swallowed or had in her vagina so I guess the answer might be a yes."

In short order we were both naked as I sat on the bed looking and touching her brown body with dark aureoles, nipples and a wonderfully dark pair of outer pussy lips which were soaked already with her juices of excitement. When I fingered her clit after eating her pussy a little the clit arose which was at least 1.5" tall...clearly lovely and very sensitive. I flicked it and she fell forward onto me and whispered, "Fuck me with yur big white dick, fuck me now, right now. I can't wait to have it in me."

I did and watched the head split those long, protruding, floppy and engorged vulva lips revealing the pinkest flesh ever and feeling like I was being drawn into a velvet lined glove with her invitation. She lay on top of me with my cock all the way inside her and whispered, "feel my ass with your hand then fuck me hard. I can't stand it and I want you in my ass before the day is over as well. I did and her titties wobbled and bounced on my chest as we kissed and thrust back and forth, up and down until she had cum twice and I finally shot an enormous load of white jizz inside her. She was like a lioness that had not eaten in a month with hunger for fucking. She just quivered and lay still, head on my neck saying she loved feeling the cum slide out of her pussy and down my balls and her crack. She reached down and fingered some then put it in her mouth, swallowed then French kissed me saying that our fluids were now joined and she was going to love fucking me......her body was warm and sweaty against mine as we unwound then rolled off and lay next to one another where she bent down and started holding then sucking my cock and fondling and sucking my balls with her finger touching my ass lightly until I was hard again. I had been feeling her titties and admiring the great shades of brown colors new to me and complimenting her until I flipped her on her back and her legs opened and she revealed the big pussy that was there on this small woman, inviting me to do the more traditional missionary fuck. When I slid the head in she whispered again, not shy at all, that she knew many of the Kama Sutra positions or those she preferred, the Japanese Shunga positions, and over time we would try them all. She did not know about Wendy but both she and her younger sister, Sonji had before marriage been taught by their mother.

It was going to be a great neighborhood if everyone kept the secret. When Urvashi left that afternoon neither she nor I could walk right as I had fucked her twice myself then used a crystal dildo on her pussy and in her ass twice more. She could barely walk but had a grin a mile wide and left with a kiss saying, "Now that is a smoothie to remember, my Magic Man! In three weeks I will be back, Lover. I cannot wait to see that dick in me again."

More chapters to cum.