Neighborhood Secrets Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"From just the dildo in your ass? Yea... I wasn't close to orgasming from your dick in my butt. I eventually got off but that was because you were rubbing my clit with your hand. You are very talented with your fingers and tongue, you know." She smiled at me at the end.

I honestly couldn't believe we were having this conversation. Not only did we rarely have sex now, we pretty much never discussed it either. Talking about it only made it obvious that we weren't doing it. I also was surprised at how turned on I was from the conversation. My dick was hard.

"I am going to go with a shade of pink for your lipstick. Kind of medium, not too pale and not too dark. For me lipstick is the thing that makes me feel feminine and this shade is my favorite."

When she finished I didn't recognize my face in the mirror. With my short hair though I also didn't really look like a girl. I hoped my wig would change that. I hadn't told Steph about having a wig, mostly worried that she would be upset with the cost but also concerned that she would think that the wig and breast forms were a couple steps too far.

"All done. I wish I had a wig I could loan you, maybe you need to think about getting one, you really need that to complete the look. I will go downstairs and make the Bloody Mary's, come down when you are ready."

As she stood up, she looked at me. I saw her eyes go to my crotch and when I looked down I realized my cock was sticking out of my robe and the tip was wet with pre-cum. Steph looked up and our eyes meet.

"Well, that isn't very lady like. Did our convo get you going?" She asked.

I nodded yes and tried to pull her robe over it to cover it up. She chuckled watching me.

"I don't think that is going to work. I also think I owe you after yesterday." Steph's hand moved to my dick and slowly stroked it causing me to take a deep breath and gently moan.

With the lube of my pre-cum on her hand she picked up the pace of her hand movement while dropping down to her knees and running her tongue over the tip of it. She then briefly took me in her month. I was so worked up I knew that I wasn't it going to be long before I came.

"Oh God Steph! Wow... fuck... wow... fuck." I exclaimed.

I felt my balls tighten and as the stiffness of my dick grew it was obvious that I was going to shoot my load any second. Steph took her mouth off me just as I shot my first rope of cum in the air. This was followed by a smaller one and then semen just poured out of the tip and over her hand as she continued to stroke me.

"Thank you... that felt... fuck... that felt great." I told her.

"I am glad. Let me clean this mess up and then go make those Bloody Mary's. I will see you downstairs when you are ready." She smiled at me.

She stood up and a strange smile came across her face as she moved her cum covered hand in front of my face and she said. "Unless you want to clean it up?"

I looked at her surprised but felt like she wanted me to do that. That it was a little test. I reached for her arm and held it while bringing her hand to my mouth and used my tongue to lick my cum off it.

"I can't believe it... but... that turned me on a little." You could hear the surprise in her voice.

I stood up and leaned forward to kiss her. She stepped back and turned her head. I think she saw the surprise and a touch of hurt in my eyes.

"Sorry but no kissing now that you have had cum in your mouth. You are getting a little extra girl experience right now, most men won't kiss you after you swallow." She winked at me.

I wasn't sure if she was serious or if her comment was a joke. She turned and walked out of the room and headed down stairs and I realized it was probably a little of both.

I went into the closet and pulled out garment bag and the duffle bag that were tucked in the back. I laid them on the bed and pulled the purple bra and panties out first along with the patterned tights. I grabbed the breast forms, wig, and black pumps and set them on the bed also.

I slide Steph's robe off and saw that some of my cum hand landed on it and made note to clean that as soon as possible as I went and laid it in the hamper in the closet. Taking in a deep breath I quickly put the panties and bra on. When I sat the breast forms into the cups, I could feel the weight of them in my bra straps.

I sat on the bed and rolled the patterned tights up both legs. I had considered just wearing the black pantyhose, wondering if Steph would think the tights were too... maybe young looking, or even slutty maybe. I went with the tights because I thought they looked better. I was surprised at how amazing they felt on my shaved legs.

I opened the garment bag and pulled out a long-sleeved black V neck shirt and a lavender based tartan skirt with black, pale yellow, and light blue stripping on it. It had small notches on each thigh and a slightly higher waist than my other skirts.

I pulled the shirt over my head being careful to not smudge any makeup. I pulled it down making sure it was snug across my boobs and then pushed the sleeves up my arms a little. Stepping into the skirt, I tucked the shirt into it and then I zipped it up and then set my black pumps on the floor before stepping into them.

Something happened in my brain when I put heels on. It was like that was my trigger to change how I moved. My steps became shorter, my hips seemed to almost swing a little and I just felt... comfortable... I thought. I picked up the wig and moved to the mirror.

The wig was a shoulder length page boy style parted on the side. It was blonde with a touch of red in it. Not really strawberry blonde maybe a shade below. It was very close to my natural hair color.

I gasped as I set it in place on my head and saw myself in the mirror. With the wig and Steph's makeup a woman looked back at me. In the outfit I was wearing a much younger woman looked back at me. I looked ten years younger, at least, but most importantly I realized that I could most likely pass.

Passing as woman, and not being seen as a man in a dress, seemed to be the crossdresser's holy grail. When I would be on the internet and see other crossdressers who passed I would be very envious. To be able to be a woman in public, not confined to inside of a house, or a hotel room, had to be amazing if you were brave enough to take those steps.

I moved to the bedroom door and opened it stepping into the hallway. I stopped for a second to see if I could hear anything from downstairs but there was only silence. I moved to the top of the stairs.

"Are you ready for me?" I asked loudly.

"Yes." I heard immediately.

I took a deep breath and quickly moved down the stairs making sure my shoes hit the center of each step as I confidently descended them. Halfway down I looked up and saw Steph standing at the bottom. I tried to read the expression on her face. I felt like she had started with shock but had changed to a friendly smile.

"I don't know what exactly I expected but I am sure it wasn't.... wasn't this. You look amazing... I am not sure I would immediately recognize you if I saw you in public... you are... well, you are beautiful, Brianne."

When I got to the bottom of the stairs she stepped back to give me room. Her smiled grew which significantly calmed my nerves. I took a few steps into the family room and Steph circled around me as I felt her eyes travel up and down my body. Her face continued to show acceptance.

"Okay... some comments... not in any real order or anything... okay?" She said.

I nodded yes. Starting to feel a little uncomfortable about being on display in front of her.

"Shit... let me get our drinks. Have a seat in the family room. I will be right back." She scampered into the kitchen, and I went and sat on the love seat. I made sure to keep my legs together and tucked one foot behind the ankle of the other.

"Here you go... I know you don't normally use a straw but girls normally do so I put one in your drink." She handed me my drink. "You even sit like a girl."

Steph sat on the couch. She was wearing leggings and tucked her legs under her as she put her drink on top of a coaster on the end table. She still had a smile on her face which I took as a good sign.

"I like your wig. That color is good on you and really close to what your hair looked like when we met."

"Thanks. I was a little nervous about what you would think when you saw it on me. It is kind of new." I told her.

"So... first, I love your outfit, I do... it is just maybe a little..."

"To young for me?" I finished for her.

"Yea... it looks fantastic, fits you perfectly, those tights are fucking fire girl, but you might be too old to wear thdm. If Callie saw it, her first question would be could she borrow or steal it from you. Between the makeup and the outfit, you look like you are twenty... okay maybe not that young but no older than thirty."

"I know... and I thought you would think that also.... And maybe that it was also a little... I guess...."

"Slutty." It was Steph's turn to finish the statement.

I nodded and we both laughed.

"It isn't really... or just a little... any girl that says it is slutty though is just jealous of how you are fucking rocking that outfit." Steph said sincerely.

"Thank you... so this is okay with you?" I asked anxiously.

"Yes... I think so, at least so far. Uh... your boobs... those still aren't your birdseed falsies are they? They look too good in that tight shirt and moved too realistically as you came down the stairs."

"They are some forms I bought of a site that caters to crossdressers and transgender people."

"Were they expensive? They just seem so real." She asked.

"I am not sure what you would call expensive. They weren't the most expensive ones they sell that is for sure." I said defensively.

I took a long sip of my Bloody Mary, noticing my lip stick on the straw for the first time. I must have smiled when I saw it because when I looked up Steph was smiling at me also.

"And you have never left the house dressed, right? So, what do you do when you get dressed up. I mean when you don't have your toys and pretend that Rob is fucking your brains out." She laughed at the end.

I don't know what my face looked like after she spoke, but she must have seen the shock and anger I felt at her comment.

"Sorry... I was trying to be funny again. Seriously, after you get dressed what happens next, normally."

"Um... it depends, a little. Sometimes I will try on different outfits. I might take a few pics. I like... I like hearing my heals on the wood floors and tile in the kitchen so I will walk around some. Might do some housework, spend some time on internet." I told her.

"Well that explains why you move so well in your heels. It does sound a little boring. Is that why you want to go to a what did you call it, a meet up?"

"It has gotten a little... boring... I guess. I still love getting dressed but I am tired of having to stay in the house when I do it. Or maybe I want to be able to get dressed and not be nervous the whole time about being caught." I confessed.

"I can't believe how you look. If you worked on your voice a little... you could go anywhere, and no one would think you weren't a woman. Or in that outfit a young woman." She giggled.

"How... well how... how do you feel about seeing me dressed like this? What are you thinking?" I asked her.

"Honestly... I am still taking it all in and absorbing it. I was shocked at how good you looked when I first saw you on the stairs. And I am a little surprised at... your... mannerisms, I guess you would call them. I think I expected to see a man in dress.... You definitely aren't that."

"Yes... but how does it make you feel... or what does it make you think... about me?" I was getting nervous.

"I don't know if I can answer that first part right now. I think I need a little time to process it all. But... what I think about you... I am sad that you felt like you have to hide this. That you have had to keep it bottled up inside you." Her tone sound sincere.

"Does it make me less attractive to you... you know physically or whatever?"

"Uh... okay... we have been having lots of honest talks. When I saw you in my wedding dress... that uh... it was turn off. What I don't know though if it was the sight I saw, or the idea of you in it that did it." She raised her eyebrows as she spoke.

"Can you explain what you mean?"

"Maybe... I don't know... It really upset and angered me. Mostly because you lied to me. I asked when I found your panties if it was more than that and you swore it wasn't. I also felt... felt like it was violation somehow because it was my wedding dress you were wearing, my dress that you actually damaged by wearing it."

"I am so sorry about that... I..."

"Hold on... let me finish, please. That anger, hurt, and disappointment changed how I saw you. Because of that... it changed my desire to be intimate with you. It wasn't you being in a dress that did that. Does that make sense?" Steph's eyes looked sad.

"Yes... thank you for being honest."

"You are welcome. I will be honest and tell you this also, I don't think I could have sex with you when you are dressed as a woman. I know I gave you a hand and blow job earlier... I mean I guess I could do that again but..."

"It is okay... I understand. Honestly... I don't want to have sex with you while I am wearing women's stuff."

"Because you only want dick when... when you are wearing girl stuff?" Her tone seemed a little accusatory.

"No... well maybe... but really because I want you to want me as a man. I know it sounds crazy, or stupid, or whatever."

There was a minute or so of awkward silence. I am not sure if either of us knew what to say right then. We each picked up our drinks and took long sips, almost draining our glasses.

"You said you brought two outfits. Do you want to go change? I am curious to see it. I can make each of us a new drink if you want." Steph said breaking the silence.

I told her that sounded great and got up and moved towards the stairs. The sounds of my heels as I walked across the hardwood floor seemed louder now for some reason. I went into pee as soon as I got upstairs, sitting on the toilet to do it. It was something I always did when wearing girls' clothing.

I quickly removed what I was wearing and laid it neatly on the bed. I slipped the red thong into place, liking the feeling of the back of it between my ass cheeks. I then put the matching bra on and again set my form in place.

I pulled the control top pantyhose on next sliding the small hip pads into place. I took my dress out of the garment bag and stepped into it. I was able to get the zipper up without a lot of trouble and grabbed my shoes off the bed and dropped them on the floor to step into them.

When I looked in the mirror I wasn't as shocked as I was before when I saw myself with the makeup earlier. I did watch though as a huge smile spread across my face. I moved to the top of the stairs and again confirmed that Steph was ready for me.

She wasn't surprised this time at least not at seeing me. The dress and shoes might have surprised her a little.

"Well? Comments?" I asked.

"I think you need to move your wardrobe to the house. Callie and I are missing the opportunity to borrow some amazing stuff. You have great taste. Are your hips...wider... that dress fits you perfectly."

"Thank you. Uh... I have a little help with that, kind of like with my boobs."

"Oh, yea... that makes sense, well that dress is fucking awesome. Your ass looks great. I will say those shoes are the definition of come fuck me heels. Do you want me to invite Rob over to see you?" She winked at me.

I decided that instead of getting mad at her comment to play along. "Only if you are positive, he will."

"He will come over or that he will fuck you?" She laughed.

I was deciding if I wanted to continue joking about this when we both heard the roar of a motorcycle starting outside, quickly followed by another one.

"Do you need to check anything out front?" I asked her.

"What?" She asked confused.

"Wasn't sure if you wanted to take a quick look out front right now."

She looked at me sheepishly and got up and quickly opened the front door and stepped on the front porch. I confirmed that no one could see into to where I was sitting as I watched her smile and give a big wave.

"Mark and his brother look like they are going for a ride." She said as she came back in.

"Have you ever thought about asking Mark to take you for ride." I asked her.

There was a pause as we realized what I had just said and then we both laughed at the double meaning of it.

"Thought about it... yes... considered actually doing it, no."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Honestly... mostly because I knew it would upset you. But I also wouldn't want him to think that asking to go for a ride meant I was interested in more than that." She told me.

"Um... what if I gave you a hall pass... you mentioned doing that for me earlier. What if I said it was okay to ask him for a ride?"

"A ride... or a ride?" We both knew what she meant by the second ride.

"I guess... both."

"Are you asking this because you want a hall pass so you can hook up with a man?" Her tone was suspicious.

"No... honestly. The idea came to me because you had mentioned it earlier. I am seriously just curious."

"If you were okay with it. I would love to get a ride on the back of his motorcycle. The other part... If I am honest, the idea is a turn on. I am not sure though I would go through with it." Her eyes were looking down as she said the second part.

"Well, I am okay with the motorcycle part. We can talk more about the second part later." I responded.

"Is Brian okay with it... or because you are dressed right now and spending time as Brianne is she the one that is okay with it?"

I had always known that my wife was a smart and perceptive woman. The question she just asked was proof of that. I spent a few seconds thinking about what she asked before responding.

"That was a great question. I will just say that Brianne will make sure Brian is okay with it, okay." I smiled at her.

"And if I do it... it doesn't mean that I have to give Brianne a hall pass, right. Not saying I wouldn't... just don't want to have to link the two together."

"We are still talking about just a ride on the back of his motorcycle right? Not more than that... for now." I asked.

She nodded yes and we both smiled at each other. I stood up and picked up our empty glasses and took them into the kitchen and set them in the sink.

Steph looked at me appreciatively for grabbing them, not realizing it was partly to be able to hear my heels on the floor. It was after twelve o'clock now and I was getting a little hungry for lunch. I thought about making a joke that since I was dressed as a woman, I would make sandwiches for lunch today.

I turned to head back into the family room and saw Rob standing on our deck, looking at me through the sliding glass door, holding our cooler. His face went from a look of confusion, to recognition, back to confusion and surprise.

I froze, I think paralyzed in fear as I watched him quickly set the cooler down and turn and leave the deck. Steph walked in and immediately noticed something wrong.

"What's the matter?"

I just looked at her staring at the sliding glass door.

"Are you okay? What happened? Did I say or do something that upset you?" She asked.

"Rob..." I stopped then continued. "Rob saw me."

"Rob saw you. When?"

"Just a minute ago. He was on the deck with our cooler and saw me through the door." I pointed at the door.

"Oh... did he recognize you? Are you sure he saw you?"

"Yes... he definitely saw me, and I am pretty sure he recognized me. He immediately sat the cooler down and ran off." I moved over to the kitchen table and sat down dropping my head.