Neighborhood Sex Slave

Story Info
As single woman force into sexual slavery to the neighbors.
7.6k words
4.57
151.9k
138
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,598 Followers

Lesbian, Bondage, BDSM, Group sex, Non-consent, Reluctance.

Not sure where or if this goes anywhere. I might add a few chapters later, but it depends on how I feel about it. Yes, it's not overly realistic. Yes, there are flaws in the logic. Yes, it is FICTION. It was a fun write, so I'm hoping that it is a fun read.

I DO NOT read comments from anyone anonymous, so don't even bother wasting your time. I self-edit, so don't bother commenting on getting an editor.

Neighborhood Sex Slave

Chapter 1: Before My Life Went Sideways

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!"

Damnit! How did I get in this predicament? Fuck! I was stuck good now. I had been trying for half an hour to get free with no luck. Shit, I was going to be late. I couldn't even see what the problem was, much less do anything about fixing it. Well, shit! After another half an hour of fruitless struggling and trying to think of any way out of the problem, I finally gave up and did the unthinkable. Fuck, this was going to be humiliating.

"Siri, call Becky."

So, I should probably begin her by telling you a bit about myself and my life before. By name is Laura. I'm 30-years old, and I have my own very successful computer consulting business. I have a Masters in Computer science and an MBA in business. Yeah, I'm really smart (academically, otherwise? Judge for yourself). I am mostly able to work remotely (i.e. from home) and whatever hours I want. That works very well for me. It also happens to work out very well for others too. As I said, I'm 30-years old, never married, and have had a few boyfriends, but none currently. Nope, never fooled around with girls -- even while in college. In truth, I'm pretty much a shy introverted nerd. I kept to myself and focused on school in college. Sure, I had a couple of boyfriends and dated a bit, but I really never was very social. I had a couple of close friends, and I was happy with that. I wasn't a virgin, but I was also far from being a slut.

Now, you are probably wondering about what I look like. I'm 5'7" tall. I have wavy copper colored hair that I goes down to the middle of my back and green eyes. I work out pretty much every day, because it relieves the mental stress that I get from working at my career. I'm what most people would call curvy. My legs are strong and toned from riding my stationary bike and mountain bike when the weather is nice. I do sit-ups and crunches to keep my stomach flat, narrow, and toned. Swimming laps in either my backyard pool during the summer or at the indoor pool at my gym a few times a week also helps my over-all conditioning. I also really like the way my ass looks. My hips are naturally wide so my ass isn't small, but it is nice, firm and round. Many people have also complemented me on my beautiful face, although I personally don't really think that it's anything spectacular. My nose is slim and small, with a smattering of freckles over the bridge. I have high cheekbones, dimples when I smile, full, straight, white teeth, and rather full red lips. As stated earlier, my eyes are a deep green, and I have naturally long lashes. Yes, I have attracted a lot of attention from the boys (and apparently more than a few girls).

Ok. I imagine that you are wondering about why I haven't mentioned my breasts. So, you've probably heard that saying about 'more than a mouthful is a waste'. If that's true, I could probably fill up a landfill. I have a really hard time buying bras, especially ones that can adequately support the set of 40-Es bolted to my chest. Yes, they are natural. You may have noted earlier when I mentioned working out that I talked about bicycles, but not running. There's a reason for that. I used to enjoy running. That is, until these ginormous masses of flesh sprung up. I remember the exact day that I quit running and switched over to cycling and swimming for my cardio workouts. I had been concentrating on school for quite a while and not really working out. So, for the first time in over a year, I decided to go to the gym. I put on a nice set of leggings and my most supportive sports bra. It was early evening, so the gym was pretty active with guys and girls just off from work. After stretching out, I began my regular work-out on the weight machines. Yeah, I was getting a lot of attention during my work-out. After a rather rigorous work-out, I made my way over to the treadmills for a bit of cardio. Please keep in mind that the last time I had used a treadmill, my tits were much smaller.

I really did not expect what happened next. I only lasted about two minutes before I couldn't take the damage that my uncontrollable knockers caused as they began to flail about. Two black eyes, a broken nose, both feet broken, a broken leg, concussion, broken jaw, three cracked ribs, and a hard kick to the balls. Oh, I wasn't injured. The injuries were the result of the guy next to me suddenly stopping running and falling on his machine flat on his face. He had the broken jaw and nose. Two other guys got punched in the eyes by their girlfriends as they stared at me. Another guy dropped his weights on his feet. Someone using the bench press suddenly dropped the bar on his chest, resulting in the cracked ribs, one girl lost her concentration and broke her leg on the leg-lift. Not sure what happened next, but a guy ended up on the floor knocked out with a concussion. And, last but not least, another guy got kicked in his balls by his jealous boyfriend. I have not been back to that gym since.

As I mentioned before, I was pretty successful (Read $u₵₵e$$ful) with my consulting -- as well as my investments. I was able to buy a nice house in a quiet cul-de-sac in one of the nicer areas of town. Most of the women were stay-at-home wives and moms. My next-door neighbor, and best friend Becky, was a lot like me in that she also owned her own consulting business. Hers was in accounting, and she also worked mainly from home. We all got along very well, and usually all the women would get together a few times a week for coffee and visiting in the mornings.

I should mention a bit about Becky here. Becky is a very outgoing and brash woman. She's a couple of years older than me, but still in great shape. She has shiny black, almost bluish, hair that she keeps at shoulder length. She always wears nice dresses or tight jeans whenever she goes out. Her tops always seem to accentuate her 34-C breasts. Becky isn't as curvy as me, but she has a slim waist and a nice ass. Her legs are long, lean, and tan. She became the unofficial 'leader' of our little neighborhood women's coffee group. Her 5'6" height is normally increased by the 3 to 4-inch heels she normally wears. While she is my best friend, and we get together quite often in the evenings for a glass of wine, we really never discuss much about our private lives. She had asked the occasional question about my dating life, but never really delves much deeper than casual comments. To tell the truth, I really don't know anything about her dating life either.

So, that's all well and good, but how did I end up in this predicament? That's a bit more complicated.

To start with, I am not a virgin. I have had sex with a few guys, and I found that I do quite enjoy it. I discovered with my third boyfriend that I especially enjoyed it when he kind of took control. There was one time when he was taking me doggie style and pinned my arms to my back. Holy Shit! The loss of control as he pinned my arms back set me off like a rocket. Unfortunately, I caught him with another girl less than a week later and kicked him to the curb.

My next boyfriend was rather reserved and sex was pretty vanilla. That was far from the only reason, but we didn't last that long. The guy after that, though, liked to experiment a bit. We did a bit of bondage, anal (which I discovered I really loved), and some other things. I liked it quite a bit. I also discovered that I tended to get off on a bit of humiliation and minor pain as well. Unfortunately, he began pushing me into areas that I was really uncomfortable with. We broke up when he tried to get me into water sports (for those unfamiliar or thinking of something like Water Polo, look it up on a kinky website).

So, here I was. I had just turned thirty, no boyfriend, not at all into one-night-stands, and alone. Sure, I had a decent collection of toys, but there was something missing. I was mostly able to keep my urges in control by watching porn and reading erotic stories on-line. I had read one particular story about a woman who had gotten her nipples and clit pierced, and that seemed to strike a chord with me. I decided to do that for myself to celebrate my 30th birthday. I got one-inch rings in both nipples and my clit. I also got a thin chain to connect between my nipple rings and a tiny bell that I could clip to my clit ring. After watching a video where a woman was led around by a leach connected to her tits, I purchased a three-foot long chain that I could connect to the chain between my nipples. I discovered that the piercings really made my already very sensitive nipples and clit even more sensitive. I could almost orgasm just from playing with my nipples.

Chapter 2: Self Bondage Gone Wrong.

During a rather boring evening with nothing interesting on the TV, I stumbled across a website on self-bondage. WOW! I immediately began researching that. There were all sorts of accessories and tips for binding yourself and how to do it safely. There were also directions for how to set things up so you could only release yourself after a certain time period. I found all this fascinating. I practically wore out one of my vibrators over the next week as I was going through all the information. I finally decided to order a few things and began to plan my own self-bondage.

Over the next few months, I would bind myself in different predicaments a couple of times a week. I experimented a bit more as my confidence in my techniques grew. I began incorporating some of my toys as well. Occasionally, I would use either a cane or flogger on my tits and ass before my bondage. I would sometimes tie a vibrator to my pussy or ass. Sometimes, I stuck a dildo with a suction cup to the table and fucked myself while bound. One of the first things I bought was a timed lock. I could set it, use it in my bindings, and it would automatically release after the set period of time. That was much safer than accidently dropping a key under a piece of furniture and not being able to retrieve it.

I need to put in a caution here for any person that wishes to attempt self-bondage. The better and more conscientious sites all stress safety. This is a very important point, because things can go wrong. One of the things that is strongly recommended is to let someone know what is happening and to check on you after a certain period of time, unless you contact them and let them know that everything is OK. Yes, it is a bit embarrassing to tell someone that you have a certain kink, but it could save a lot of misunderstandings later. It could also save your life if you can't get out and no one will check up on you far a week or so. I wish that I had done that. Perhaps I would have discovered someone else's secret and avoided everything that happened later.

So, it was a Friday morning. I had eaten breakfast, had my coffee, and dressed up for an hour of fun. I wasn't supposed to be over at Becky's for a couple more hours for coffee and gossip, so I decided to play a bit. First off, I decided to dress up for it. I had put on a bit of make-up and brushed my hair. I left my hair down and flowing down my back. Next, I put on a red and black leather corset that supported the bottoms of my tits but left my nipples free. It also had garter straps sewn in. Next up, black seamed silk stockings, 6-inch heels, ankle cuffs, and an 18-inch hobble chain between the ankle cuffs. I wanted a little anal play, so I got out my anal hook, put it in with some lube, and tied the ring to the strings at the bottom of the coreset. Of course, I connected my titty chains to my nipple rings, as well as my bell to my clit ring. I picked up my suction cup dildo, two vibrators, wrist cuffs, and my time lock and went into the livingroom.

OK. This is where things began to go wrong. I stuck the dildo to the top at the edge of the coffee table, then taped one of the vibrators to the edge of the table with just enough over the top to stimulate my clit when I was fully impaled on the dildo. I took the second vibrator and attached it to my anal hook to stimulate my ass. I decided to go a bit further than normal and connect my titty leash to the table to prevent me from being able to get off the dildo. By this time, one vibrator was buzzing my clit, another on my ass, and I was fully impaled on the dildo. Thankfully, I was still composed enough to have my phone right behind me on the table. My last act was to set the time lock for 30-minutes before locking my wrists behind my back.

HOLY SHIT! What a ride! I pretty much lost count of the orgasms over the next hour. Wait a minute. Hour????? WTF??? I set it for 30-minutes! Yep. Looking at the clock, I saw that it had been an hour. Nope. The lock had not released. "What the hell?" I said to myself. At least I was able to reach down and shut off the vibrator attached to my anal hook. I also managed to lift myself enough to get away from the vibrator attacking my clit. Still couldn't get off the dildo, though.

So, now we are at the beginning of this sad tale (or, as I was about to find out -- my sad tail).

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!"

Damnit! How did I get in this predicament? Fuck! I was stuck good now. I had been trying for half an hour to get free with no luck. Shit, I was going to be late. I couldn't even see what the problem was, much less do anything about fixing it. Well, shit! After another half an hour of fruitless struggling and trying to think of any way out of the problem, I finally gave up and did the unthinkable. Fuck, this was going to be humiliating. I managed to press the button on my phone that was right behind me.

"Siri, call Becky."

Three rings later. "Laura. What's up? Thought you would be here by now. You aren't calling to cancel, are you?"

"No, Becky. I'm not. Uuummm, I've got a bit of a problem right now, and I really need some help. I need you to do a couple of quick things for me. It shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes, but I'm really in a bind (Yep. Literally) right now. It's kind of an emergency."

"Of course, Sweetheart. You know that I would do anything to help you. What do you need me to do? The girls aren't due for about half an hour yet, so It's no problem."

"Thanks, Beck. You are literally a lifesaver. I need you to come over here. The door is locked, and I can't get to it right now, so just use the spare key. And Beck......"

"Yes?"

"Uuuummm. Please don't freak out."

"Now you've got me curious. Why would I freak out?"

"Please, Becky. Just come over quickly and don't freak out when you come in."

"OK. Be right there. This should be interesting, to say the least."

A couple of minutes later, I heard a key in the front door just before it opened. I could hear the clack of Becky's heels as she crossed the hardwood floor into the room.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? It seems as though my quiet, shy neighbor has a bit of a kinky side to her."

"Beck, please help me here. I don't know what happened, but the time lock didn't open. I set it for 30-minutes, but that was an hour and a half ago. Help me get out of this, and we will just pretend that this never happened. Please."

"Hmmm. Let's see what the issue is. Nice jewelry, by the way." I gasped as she took the opportunity to flick one of my nipple rings as she leaned over to look at my back.

"Aah. I see the problem. Apparently, you mistakenly set it for the wrong time increment. You have it set for hours, not minutes."

"I SET IT FOR 30 HOURS???? Shit! OK. At least you're here now and can set me free."

"Yeah, Laura. I'm here now." For some reason, I had a bad feeling with the tone she used. The evil smirk she had when she stood back up and looked at me didn't help that feeling.

"You know, Laura, I think that we should keep this as a memory. After all, we are best friends. We should document this as a point where our friendship became -- shall we say -- stronger."

"Document?" That really didn't sound good.

"Yes. Document." She responded as she pulled out her phone.
"Becky. What are you doing?"

"I'm going to document this moment as the moment that our relationship changed forever, silly." With that, she turned the back of her phone to me and I began hearing the clicks as she took several photos.

"Becky! Stop! Don't take pictures. Just help me get out of this!"

"Oh. Look at the time. The girls will be at my place any time now. Hey! I have an idea. Since we don't have enough time to get you untied and cleaned up. I think that we should move our morning coffee here today."

"Oh, God. No. Please Becky. You're my best friend. Don't do this to me."

"Oh, no. I'm much more than your best friend now Sweetheart. We are about to be a lot more than friends." She whispered as she stared into my eyes. "Now. Stay right there. I'll be right back." She said as she walked towards my bedroom.

I was close to having a panic attack as I realized that I had left my toy box open on top of my bed. Sure enough. She returned a couple minutes later carrying a few items she had found.

"Now. First off, I need to make a few phone calls, and I don't need you whining while I am on the phone." She told me as she stuffed a ball gag in my mouth.

She then removed the vibrator from the edge of the table and told me to sit down and make myself comfortable. I was kind of thankful for that, since my legs were beginning to cramp from the squat that I had been in. I then watched in terror as she made a few phone calls to the other neighbor women to reschedule for an hour later and at my house.

"OK. All set. Now, let's take a look at what I've got to work with here." Thankfully, she finally unhooked my leash from the table and allowed me to stand up. Unfortunately, instead of helping me out of my bonds, she walked me to the center of the room, pulled the gag out, and had me stand while she walked around me as she inspected me.

"Nice stripes on your tits and ass. By the looks of them, I can tell you did them yourself. Oh, and I like the anal hook. I have a couple of ideas about that for future use." I really didn't like her talk about future use. "Now. Let's take a closer look at the jewelry here." I gasped as she began thumbing my nipples as she toyed with my nipple rings. I couldn't control the moan as she used the titty chain to pull on the rings and stretch my nipples. An involuntary shudder went through my entire body simultaneously with the sound of the ring as she flicked the bell attached to my clit.

"Damn. You're a horney little slut, aren't you?"

"Oh God. Please, Becky. Please stop. You shouldn't [gasp] (she rang the bell again) Don't..."

"Oh, don't worry, my new little pet. I'm going to stop in a minute. I just want to check the wonderful little decorations out a bit more."

"Please, Becky. Please just unlock me."

"Oh. Don't worry. I'll unlock the time lock in a few minutes."

She continued to toy with my nipples and clit. She dove me higher and higher. I was just getting to the edge of another orgasm when she suddenly stopped.

"NOOOOO!"

"I told you I would stop." She said with an evil grin. "Now. It's time to get you prepared for your guests."

Oh, thank God. She's finally going to let me out of my bonds. I was a bit confused when she took my titty leash and began leading back to my bedroom. I mean, why couldn't she just undo things where we were? It didn't take long to find out. She stood me in the center of the room, and, before I realized what was happening, she had buckled my wrists into the built-in wrist cuffs on the back of my coreset, and put the gag back in. I began to struggle.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,598 Followers