Neighborhood Softball Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please let me cum!!"

"Beg for it."

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please, Ryan, I need to cum. I want to cum all over your hard young cock, I need to cum for you!"

I smiled and slammed into her with everything I had, pounding her pussy with my cock. I bent low over her, twisting my fingers into her hair and pulling her head to the side, whispering in her ear. "Cum for me, my little cum slut. I want to hear you scream my name."

In that instant she was trembling and moaning, nearly screaming. Her legs tightened around me, her fingers clawing at my back as I continued punishing her pussy, my name coming from her delicate, parted lips in an orgasmic chant. I thrust in one more before I felt the orgasm building in my balls, and I pulled out of her cunt just in time to cum all over her bouncing tits.

"Oh god, please don't let anyone find out about this," she begged as her cunt spasm one last time from the pleasure of all the fucking.

"I'll keep my mouth shut." I whispered, leaning forward to kiss her hard on the lips, my tongue tangling with hers for a moment before we broke apart.

"Out of the way, Ryan. My turn to fuck Kay." Jim commanded. As I moved out of Jim's way, I noticed Jack was fucking Gina.

Jim ordered Kay to get on her knees in front of him. He was much more demanding than I was. He grabbed a handful of hair then pulled hard and pushed his staff into her mouth with great force. Then started to face fuck her hard, she was gagging on his cock. It seem like forever before he shot his semen into her mouth, she swallowed as quickly and as much as she could. After a while he pulled her head off his cock and got up.

We fucked all three MILF's that day.

---

At the next practice my mom sat next to me, "What's going on?"

"I'm not sure if I know what you're talking about."

Look at Kay, Kim, and Gina. They're not wearing any bras, and their outfits are getting tighter. Now don't tell me you haven't notice?"

"I don't know why they are doing it, but trust me I'm not complaining. If you really want to know why you should ask them, not me."

"Of course you're not complaining. You're right, I need to talk with them. I don't like it." She sat with me for about another ten minutes complaining about everything. From Kay letting Jim and Jack tell her how to run the team. From her calling Jim "Sir". That nickname "Big Bat", what's that I hit better then he does, and etc.. I sure was glad when she had to bat.

When mom got back to the dugout she went over to Kay. From her body language I could tell she was complaining to Kay. Kay finally had enough. Looking everyone within earshot, she yelled, "Everyone out on the field!"

We all could hear the two of them arguing. Even though their voices were raised none of us could make out what they were saying. Jim came up to be, "You know what's that about?"

"I think it's about you," I said. Jim just smiled and walked away. The two women finally stopped arguing. Mom walked out to the field, she didn't look happy. Kay called Jim over and they talked while looking at my mom from time to time.

After practice I walked over to my mom, "Hey, you ok?"

"Yes, I'm ok. Kay more or less told me suck it up or walk. Guess I'll just suck it up for now."

We finally had our first game and won. Practice was down to two times a week because we were having at least two games a week.

The next two women joining Jim's stable was Ruth and Sarah. From that point on it seemed as if Jim had conquered another female teammate. He had all of us over at his place every Saturday now for what he now called "The Initiation Day". Which really was the day when Jim had the new girl or girls over at his place and we all got to play with them.

I was looking forward to Saturdays now. It was starting to look like I was going to lose my bet with Jim. I was hoping he would get my mother soon. I did't think I would be able to join in with the initiation activities.

----

At the next practice, my mom walked up to Jim and within my hearing range challenged, "You sure can not hit any better then me. So, why do they call you Big Bat?"

Jim's smiled. "This isn't the place for me to tell you. How about I stop by your place later today?

"I don't know, my husband is out of town and Ryan isn't going to be around, either."

"If you want to know that is my offer. Tell you what I'll bring Jack with me."

"Ok. See you this afternoon. About two?"

"Two it is, then."

Mom then walked over to Kay, "Jim and Jack are going to stop by my place around two today. He's going to tell me how he got his nick name. Think you can come by also."

"I see you finally asked him. I was going to spend the day with my family, but if I can get away I'll stop by. You said two right?

"Yes two."

After mom and I got home I hurried up and got ready to go out. About one thirty I told mom I was headed out. Before I got to the stairs she went into her room. Instead of leaving I decided to hang out in the guess bedroom knowing she wouldn't look for me in there. It was now close to two and I heard the door bell. Mom came out of her room as she walked pass by I heard her open my door and then closed it again.

I waited until I heard the front door open and then hurried to the stairs to where I could watch what was going on in the living room.

As Jim and Jack walked in, "Nice place you have, Sonia." Jack said.

"Well, thanks. Kay texted me to let me know she won't be able to come over."

"Do you want us to leave?" Jim said my mom.

"No. You're here and I want to know why they call you Big Bat."

"Well. Sonia, are you sure?

"Yes I want to know, you're not that good of a hitter so why do they call you that?"

Jim chuckled, "Well, Jack, you think I should tell her?"

Jack looked my mom up and down and with a wicked grin. "I don't think she will believe you. Your going to have to show her, man."

With a soft calm voice, "Look, he's right. You won't believe me if I told you. If you're willing, I'll have to show you. The question now is, do you want me to show you?"

Raising her voice, "Damn it, yes I want to know! So show me, asshole!"

Smiling, Jim looked at Jack then back at my mom as he undid his pants and slowly start to lowered them.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" my mom shouted.

Still with a calm voice, "Be patient, if you want to know." He wasn't wearing underpants and as his pants came down, out popped his cock. Mom's mouth opened as her eyes got bigger. After his pants hit the floor, he stepped out of them. His cock was hanging there, and mom just stared at it.

"They call me Big Bat because of this." Jim grabbed a hold of his cock. "I bet you would you like to see it get hard." He started stroking it. At the moment Jack chuckled. Mom must of heard him but just kept looking at Jim's cock. I noticed Jack had a camera out and pointed it at the two of them.

Mom's eyes were still wide open as she found her voice, "Oh my God! Is it real, it has to be real. It's so big."

"You want to touch it?" Jim asked with a grin. She just nodded as she reached out for it. Jim now knew he had my mom.

Jack put the camera on a table making sure it was pointed at my mom. He then walked behind her, grabbing the bottom of her top and pulling it up. She didn't resist Jack, she took her hands off of Jim's cock just long enough for Jack to pull off her top. Mom was stoking the big cock as Jack now removed her bra. Mom's boobs bounced as they came free of her bra.

Man, I was excited, I had always wanted to see my mom's tits. For the first time here I was viewing them. They were hanging there, fully exposed for Jim and Jack. As I looked at her breasts for the first time, I noticed they sagged down her chest and bounced as she moved. Her tan lines outlined her tits. Making her light pink areola and pointy nipples standout. I was now rubbing my cock.

Jack kneeled down behind mom grabbing hold of her nipples and started to play with them by lightly pulling and twisting them. He then stood back up and retrieve the camera and continued recording them.

I couldn't make out what Jim was whispering to my mom. Mom just muttered something back. She was completely in lust and under their control. She then leaned forward, put Jim's cock into her mouth, and started to suck him.

After about ten minutes of her sucking on his cock, Jim pulled my mother off. "Turn around, I'm going to fuck you doggie." After she turned around, Jim lined his huge cock up with her pussy using his right hand. Then he put his left hand on her ass and started slowly pushing into her. As an inch or two disappeared into her wet pussy, and mom moaned, "Oh fuck, it's big."

"Damn, you're tight," Jim said. He slowly slid all the way into her.

"God, I've never felt so filled in my life," mom moaned. I was rubbing my own cock so hard now. I was about to shoot a load of cum all over the stairs.

Jim was sliding in and out of her, increasing his pace with each stroke. He was getting more aggressive until he was jackhammering into her. Mom started screaming, "FUCK ME!! Oh YES FUCK ME!!"

Hearing her, he pounded into her even harder. Finally with a loud groan, he shot his cum deep into her pussy. After he was done he pulled out, rolling her over onto her back. He squeezed her tits hard then push himself off of her.

After a minute or so of recovering their breath, Jim stood up and sat down on the couch, with mom sitting next to him. As he kissed her hard, Jack took his camera and started hooking it up to the TV. While kissing mom Jim also started whispering into her ear.

As the TV came on, a sudden change came over mom's face. It looked as she was going into shock. She slowly said, "You filmed us."

"That we did." Jack said as Jim grabbed her hair and continue whispering.

"WHAT!!" Mom yelled out.

Jim now specking loud enough so I could hear, "If you follow my rules, no one will see this."

"You kidding me, right?"

Jim pulled her hair hard and put his hand around her neck, "Listen bitch, you'll do as you're told if you know what's good for you." Mom just sat there in a daze.

"You'll address Jack and me as 'sir'. You will also only wear a dress or a skirt with a tight top. I don't want to see you wearing a bra."

"Wait I have to wear a bra at work!"

"Ok, we don't want you to lose your job, but if your not at work no bra. Got it."

"Yes... I mean, yes, sir."

"You will also obey any command I give you. I better not catch you back talking any of our male teammates. Next Saturday, plan on being at my place all day. So you can get to know the other guys better."

Mom just shook her head in agreement. The guys got dressed and left.

---

After that day mom stopped wearing a bra. Dam I was enjoying watching her boobs bounce as she walked. At the next practice Jim gave me one of his smirk as he walked over to me, "If you want to fuck your mom be at my place this Saturday."

"I don't think I can."

Jim just laugh and walked away.

As the week went by, mom talked with the other women on the team and found out what was going to happen on Saturday. "Ryan, are you going over to Jim's tomorrow?" Mom asked me

"No, I have something else to do. I already told Jim."

"I see, I'm going over there."

"Ok, have fun."

On Saturday mom left for Jim's around ten and didn't get home until after five. Later in the evening after dad left, mom said to me, "Ryan, I know you know what's going on."

"Yes, I do."

"Have you fucked the other women on the team?"

I just looked at her for a while, "You know I have. I wasn't there today because I knew what was going to happen."

---

After the next Saturday practice, Mom, Jim and Jack left in her SUV. With no ride home I had to walk. As I was getting close to home I saw mom's SUV coming done the road. Jack was driving and he pulled a long side of me stopping. "Hey, Ryan jump on in."

"Sure, why not." As I was getting in the front passenger seat I was about to ask where Mom and Jim were when I notice both of them in the very back of the SUV. There sat mom totally nude.

Jack asked Jim, "Where we were driving to?"

"Just drive around town while we have some fun back here." Jim said laughing.

Jim then waved his finger telling mom, "Time to suck my cock, bitch." She bent down taking his cock into her warm wet mouth.

"Damn," I said to myself. She was looked really talented at cock sucking. I could tell she enjoyed doing it, as her tongue would swirl around the head of his cock and then she would swallow the entire thing down her throat.

After about ten minutes of her sucking his cock Jim decided he wanted to fuck her. He had sit back up while he scooted down into the seat laying flat on his back. "Ok, get on top and ride my cock, slut."

Mom moved on top of him and his cock. She started to grinding her hips on top of him, as she was now riding him for all she was worth looking at me, "His cock is so big, I can't help myself." She continued riding his cock like a woman possessed.

Mom let loose a low moan, "mmmmm." It quickly built into a full on scream, "UGHHHHHHHH YES, YES, YES!!" as her orgasm raced through her body. She was bucking her hips down on his cock. Suddenly, she screamed out again, "Oh my god! I love this cock so much!" Mom continued riding his cock like a champion.

Just then, mom looked at me then back to Jim and said "Cum in me, I'm your slut," and that sent Jim right over the edge. He started shooting his cum deep inside of her. By the look on their faces, they both must of had an intense orgasm.

"Who's next?" Jim asked.

12