Neighborhood Watch

Story Info
Mia gets back at her parents by doing the annoying neighbor.
3.2k words
4.35
46.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acacia25
acacia25
83 Followers

The sun was blazing today. It was summer, but something about today made Mia want to lounge in her air conditioned house for the rest of eternity, with nothing on but a bra and old tennis shorts. Her parents had gone away for the long weekend, and Mia was supposed to invite Shane over. Her parents liked Shane, and Mia didn't mind having him over for a good time after the sun set and her house felt larger with just her in it. But here was the issue: her parents had promised Mia that when they'd come back, Mia could take a long trip with her girlfriends. The girl was dreaming of a month long trip to celebrate her college graduation, just her and three close friends. Somewhere far away and expensive. Mia had earned it, she'd studied the ins and outs of business and all that bullshit just to please her parents.

But what had her parents done instead? Changed their minds and told her she'd have to start working at her fathers' company asap. Real estate and loans made Mia want to fall asleep. She was due to start the week after her parents came back. Mia was furious because not only was she not vacationing like planned, but now she was stuck in some stupid ass job she didn't ask for in the beginning.

Mia poured another glass of wine, listening to music while she waited for Shane. Outside, a loud car engine purred to life. That was the cue of Omar, her neighbor. Mia knew her parents, especially her dad, despised Omar. He was some older buff guy who juggled jobs and threw parties every weekend. Mia's dad said it was something about how Omar wanted to act young yet he was nearing 50.

Mia got closer to the window that faced the front yard. She saw Omar moving around in a tight white tank and jeans. Yeah he was buff, but there was a bit of a pot belly growing. If he didn't watch it, he'd definitely get start getting fat. Mia's phone vibrated with a message from Shane while she watched her neighbor clean his car. God, men were so obsessed with their fucking cars.

Shane said he couldn't make it. Something about a family reunion. Boring. Mia watched her neighbor cleaning the hood of the car, his forehead lined with sweat. He'd recently gotten a buzz cut, and his skin was deeply tan. Omar had a younger wife and kids, but the man always seemed to be by himself. Mia had felt his eyes on her when they'd unexpectedly crossed paths. Omar didn't say hi, he knew Mia's parents didn't like him. But Mia could still feel the man's presence while she walked to her car, or checked the mailbox.

Mia chugged the wine from her glass, rubbing her knee. She was bored, and the wine was making her horny. And this old beefcake was just hanging outside, so she'd give him a little show. Why not? Mia loved men's attention.

She threw on a little crop top that barely covered her chest and stepped outside, walking determinedly to the mailbox. Omar continued to clean his old car, but Mia felt eyes as she turned her back to him. She stretched on her tiptoes, casually opening the box. Of course there was nothing. Mia ran her hands back through her hair, pretending to drop something. She knelt down, no doubt giving the man a view of her thighs and the briefest glimpse of her ass.

She turned to face him. Omar was staring at her, his forehead still lined with sweat. "Hello." She smiled, her eyes moving down. There was a noticeable bulge.

"Hi," The man responded gruffly, looking back down at his car.

"Hot day, huh?" Mia continued to smile. She rubbed a hand against her arm, pushing her top up a little.

"Yup." Omar's jaw clenched while he worked. He really was getting a little heavier now that Mia was closer. Mia got a deliciously bad idea. Nothing too dramatic, but what if she got Omar into her parents' house? Just for a drink or something? The thought of him in her parents' house drinking from her mom's favorite glasses would be enough to make her parents have a heart attack. Oh yes.

"Wouldn't you like a drink? I have some wine. I was thinking of adding some fruit and making it sangria?" Mia glanced at Omar's house. It seemed to just be Omar at home.

Omar looked at her, frowning. He wiped his brow. Mia knew he knew she was going out her way to talk to him. "Um, sure. Your parents won't mind?" But he didn't care. Mia knew that much.

"Nope." Mia turned and walked toward her driveway. She looked at Omar and he put the cloth down on the hood of the car. He looked around their neighborhood, and then began to walk toward Mia.

Mia poured the wine and sliced an orange and some apples. "I'm not sure if Sangria has apples but..." She fixed Omar a glass. The man looked red and sweaty and so out of place. Mia was happy to give him wine from her parents' stash. It's what they deserved.

"Thanks." Omar took a large gulp. "Good." He put the glass down on the coffee table in front of him.

"Sure." Mia stood awkwardly. Ok, this had been fun, but now.

"So...you in school?"

"Nope, just graduated college." Mia drank from her own glass, catching a slice of orange in between her teeth.

"Oh. Nice." Omar leaned forward. "Listen, I know your parents don't like me."

"What made it so obvious?" Mia asked dryly.

Omar laughed a little. "But you're alright. I wouldn't mind having you over one weekend, if you'd ever feel game."

Mia smiled, not knowing what to say. "Thanks."

Omar rubbed his chin, leaning back against the cushion. "Your parents got a nice house."

"Uh huh." Mia was growing bored. This had been fun while it lasted, but now she'd rather watch a movie and finish the wine on her own.

"You've got to be having more people over. Throw a party or two." Omar laughed again. The man really should've been acting his own age. Mia smiled, nodding. "You could get away with a thing or two on your own here." Omar's smile was large. His hands rested on his sides, deeply tan against the white couch. He stood up, walking around the living room.

Mia chugged more wine, watching the bulge in his jeans. That hadn't gone down, and the man wasn't doing much to hide it. "Get away with what?" Mia asked, feigning obliviousness.

Omar stood next to her. "What do you think?" His eyes trailed down her chest, her legs. Mia's skin prickled. She was beginning to get uncomfortable.

"Maybe you should"-

"Oh come on, you didn't invite me into this house just for a drink, did you?" The man wrapped a meaty hand around the girl's hip. His body bumped against her as he stood behind her. Mia's skin seemed to liven up, like it always did with the male touch.

"I think you got this all wrong..." A nervous laugh bubbled up in her throat.

"Oh come on, don't act like you didn't invite me in here just to stir trouble. You like to make trouble huh?" Mia didn't resist as Omar's lips came close to her ear. It was the wine. Her limbs felt looser. "And you know what would drive your parents mad? If their asshole neighbor fucked their little girl."

Mia tried to step back but the man pushed against her. He had her pressed against her father's lazyboy. Mia laughed again, but her nerves were a little jumbled. She didn't want to fuck the man. It was just harmless teasing. "I think you should leave." But Omar was rubbing his bulge against Mia's ass. Mia's thighs clenched. Omar's hands wrapped around her stomach, pushing up the top while he reached for her breasts.

Mia was wearing a lacy little bra in case Shane had come. But it looked like this old buff neighbor was going to enjoy it. "Oh, your skin feels so soft." Omar rubbed a hand against Mia's hip. Mia felt herself rubbing against the man.

"Wait, I'm serious, you should go. Your wife and"-

Omar cut her off with a laugh. "My wife and my kids are visiting my in-laws. But you knew I was alone, didn't you?" Mia managed to break away from the man's grasp, walking around the couch. Her legs bumped against the table. Her skin was still incredibly warm.

"I'm serious." Mia's voice shook. Omar smiled at her, crossing his thick arms. The pot belly shook while he laughed.

"Come on. I've seen you bringing boys all the time since I've lived here. Sneaking them out at night. Don't try and act all high and mighty with me. Now come on and let me show you what a man feels like." Omar stepped around, coming closer to Mia. Mia pushed the table back with her legs, still moving back.

"I'll scream."

"Then, why haven't you?" Omar wrapped his arms around her in some weird bear hug, lifting her up. The man huffed a little, but he threw her onto the couch. Mia's shorts pushed up her thighs. "Do you want more wine to loosen you up?" Omar grabbed the glass he'd set down on the table, forcing it against Mia's lips. She coughed and the wine dribbled down her chin. Omar let his weight fall on her, his tongue already moving against her chin.

He was heavy, overpowering Mia's legs. He sat up, his hands hungrily kneading Mia's breasts under her shirt. Mia's mouth still sticky from the wine Omar had poured on her, she ran her tongue against her teeth, feeling the man's large hands pawing at her boobs. He took off his tank and Mia had been right, his belly was a little rounder than expected for a so-called buff guy (it was the partying). But the man didn't even blink, his hands pulling at Mia's t-shirt until Mia obliged and let him take it off her.

The bra came off too, and Omar's mouth was hungrily sucking Mia's nipples in a spasm of erratic movements. Mia thrashed underneath him, his saliva making goosebumps rise up from her skin. Omar planted kisses down her stomach, and licked at the line of skin right on top of her shorts' waistband. Mia opened her eyes and saw this older man who was definitely going through some mid-life crisis, and laughed. He could suck nipples, she'd give him that.

Now hornier, Mia pushed the man back, her hands going to his jeans. Yes, he didn't have the physique Mia liked, but the wrongness of this was just too good. She imagined her parents walking in from their trip while she sucked their bastard neighbor's cock, and this made the wetness in her snatch grow. "Let me just..." Mia's words died down when she saw Omar's cock. It was fat. Like, really thick. The thing looked like an arm. She'd suck his cock and then send him on his way. She was not going to have that thing inside her.

Mia licked up and down Omar's pole. He stood in front of her while she sat on the couch. Mia took his balls in her mouth and then switched to sucking on the head of his penis, licking up and down the shaft quickly. Omar moaned, his hands digging into Mia's hair. Mia could feel her own wetness moving in between her thighs. She'd have a good time with her favorite vibrator tonight. "That's it..." Omar moaned, moving forward to shove his member down Mia's throat. Mia's gag reflex, with a little practice, was pretty good. She felt like she'd had Omar's dick in her mouth for hours. But the man just wouldn't cum.

"Stop, stop." Omar pushed Mia back onto the couch. His cock was hard and angry looking, but it didn't look anywhere near cumming. Omar got on his knees, his breathing heavy while he pulled at the waistband of Mia's shorts.

"No, that's ok, you don't "- But Omar yanked and Mia obliged, lifting her ass up. The shorts and her underwear came down. Mia's bare ass rubbed against her parents' sofa. She giggled, but this was stopped when Omar pried her thighs apart, sticking a fat finger into her cunt. It slid in and out easily. Mia thrashed around when he added a second one, jutting her hips up to meet his hand. He took out his fingers and Mia felt empty, until Omar buried his face into her cunt and lapped up her juices like an animal.

"Your cunt tastes so good." His voice was a little raspy. Omar's hands continued to force Mia's thighs apart. Mia moved to meet Omar's mouth, her hands digging into his hair. Omar caught her clit in between his lips, and this made an orgasm rock Mia that left her kneading her hands into her eyes while her legs trembled. "That was good huh?" But Omar wasn't even waiting for her to say anything. He had grabbed his angry looking dick and started rubbing it against the lips of her sex.

"Wait..." Mia's adrenaline was going down. Oral was one thing. But sex? With this beefy pot bellied man? "Now, wait a minute." Mia struggled to move up on the couch, kicking her feet up onto it. Omar didn't seem fazed, sliding on her legs. He brought one leg in between hers, still rubbing his cock. Mia felt the head rub achingly slow against the entrance of her cunt. Her legs trembled.

"I'm going to fill that sweet pussy up with my dick. Oh your parents are out of town, not knowing that I'm fucking their precious little girl." Omar murmured, his hand gripping his cock. It was hard to say, but the words were definitely lubricating Mia up even more.

Omar pushed into her, his dick filling Mia up. She froze. His cock was one of the fattest cocks she'd ever taken. Even Shane's was thinner. Omar was still breathing heavily, licking his lips. Sweat lined his forehead. He groped Mia's thighs and shifted, beginning to move his hips back. Mia leaned back, feeling her senses heighten. His balls brushed against her ass crack, and it wasn't long before his slow introductory thrusts had turned into frantic fucking that made Mia's breasts shake forcefully.

Omar made these strange groans whenever his penis brushed against Mia's walls. Mia bit her lip, her hand moving down toward her aching clit. But Omar beat her to it, his fingers kneading her clit with ferocity. Mia gasped, the added sensation making her stomach knot. "Oh, your cunt feels so fucking..." Omar groaned, shifting to put Mia's leg over his shoulder. He ground against her, a little bit of saliva running down his chin and landing on Mia's stomach. "Whose cunt is this?" Omar asked harshly, his hands beginning to rub Mia's breasts again.

"Wha-What?" Mia's lips trembled. The brutality of his thrusts was leaving her a little dumb.

"This is my cunt." Omar bought a hand against Mia's ass cheek.

"Ow!" She might have been a little dramatic. But every touch seemed a thousand times more sensitive. He slapped her ass another three times. The sting felt better after the second time.

"Ride me." Omar gasped. He sat down on the couch, and helped Mia get in a straddling position. Mia felt impaled on Omar's penis, but in no time she'd gotten a good rhythm, as her parents' hated neighbor continued to screw the daylights out of her. The only sounds in the room was the slap of skin against skin and bare bodies rubbing against her parents' faux leather couch. Mia's thin stomach rubbed against Omar's rounder one. His hands were everywhere on her body. Mia tossed her head back, enjoying the way Omar's dick ground into her, and filled her up.

She didn't even think of the lack of a condom. The idea of Omar cumming in her wasn't even existent until he was gasping, "I'm going to cum in this sweet cunt!" Mia was too busy riding a sexual high, her hands kneading against her own nipples, teeth grinding. Omar's hands played with her ass cheeks, stretching them apart while he shoved his tongue into her mouth. He sucked the skin on her neck, slapping her ass until one particular moment where she squeezed down on his cock and he pulled her hips down, fingertips implanted on her skin. He filled her up with a heaping dose of potent sperm, and in return, Mia orgasmed with a tiny scream that melted into the walls of the living room.

With a squelch that seemed especially amplified to Mia, she slid off her neighbor's dick. Her delirium had died down a little bit, and now she saw the man sitting there, his cock limp and his breaths heavy. "Dear god..." Mia rubbed her stomach, not daring to stick a finger into her sex to get some of the man's overflow of cum out of her. Her vag was starting to ache from the pounding. She stood up, goosebumps riding up and down her arms and legs. With a fascinated disgust, she felt the cum running down her thighs. "You need to go." Mia looked down at Omar. She needed a shower, and another glass of wine.

"Fine. I'll be back for that ass later tonight. Don't get too cleaned up." The man coughed while he put on his clothes. Mia watched him begin to leave, but he turned around and came back for something. Omar stuck his hands into her shorts, grabbing the lacy underwear he'd peeled off. her earlier "Just as a memento." Omar stuck the underwear into his jeans' pocket and brushed past Mia, his hand smacking her ass lightly.

Mia shut the door behind him and showered. Yes, the orgasms had been great, but she was never going to let that man near her again. He should consider himself lucky with that one fuck.

Three hours later:

Mia turned the front porch light on, brushing her hair. Her limbs were spent and she had had to scan the couch for any weird stains, but it seemed all evidence of her earlier romp with Omar was gone. Thank god, now she wouldn't have to think about how wet she'd been the whole time Omar had touched her. God, Mia's friends would totally be making fun of her. That old wannabe muscle man was making her wet?

Mia turned on the television in the living room. There was a subtle knock at the front door, and Mia didn't bother to check who it was before she threw the door open. Omar stood on the other side, holding a pizza box. "What the fuck?"

Omar ignored her, walking in. "Special delivery." The man set the pizza box down on the table. He opened it, but instead of a pie, there was a pair of handcuffs and three vibrators that varied in size. "You know how this neighborhood likes to talk. And what's so weird about a fellow neighbor checking up on another one? Especially with your parents being away, and you all here by yourself?" Omar looked Mia's body up and down, his hand on his belly. "Besides, wouldn't it be fun to wreck your parents' bed now? I told you I'd be back for that delicious ass of yours."


acacia25
acacia25
83 Followers