Neighborhood Watch Pt. 01 - Frank

Story Info
Nurse Carol examines four hunky neighbors.
6.3k words
4.72
25.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdgepdge
pdgepdge
37 Followers

Neighborhood Watch is part of the Nurse Carol series.

All characters are over 18 years old.

Carol sat at her kitchen table filling out the forms for her new job. She stared at paragraph 8: Urine sample - OBSERVED. She grabbed her red pen and circled it so the men would know the extent of this examination. Carol had examined hundreds of young men giving the annual sports physicals at two of the local colleges and now she was going to examine four very hot neighborhood hunks that she knew quite well for the brand new neighborhood watch.

Over the past year, there have been too many incidents of low-level vandalism. Not really crimes, more like pranks that have escalated and are starting to become intrusive and expensive. Obviously, the work of aggressive teens, things like pools polluted with beer and booze, air let out of car tires, gasoline burned grass spelling out profanities has gotten the residents angry and seeking a solution. While the cops are happy to take the reports there is very little follow-through knowing that it's all fairly harmless and not likely to lead to any serious convictions for the perpetrators.

So, four local studs decided to start a neighborhood watch and take matters into their own hands. It was Frank Castellano's idea. Carol's and Frank's families were great friends. He has three sons, Carol has two and they went to lots of baseball and hockey games over the years watching them compete. Frank was a football star in college and is on the local men's baseball team. Greg, the second volunteer, is Frank's best friend and also an incredible athlete. He's the wrestling coach at the private college Carol works for and she examines all of his wrestlers every year.

Don a.k.a. "Donk" is the third volunteer. Don is a very successful investment banker known for the huge bulge in his grey sweatpants as he jogs through the neighborhood every evening after work. "Donk" according to her sons is short for donkey dick. Apparently, it's so big he just can't conceal it, even with clothes on. And at the gym, he's not one to wear a towel in and out the showers, hence the reputation. Don is a funny, smart, generous, man and Carol was looking forward to seeing that monster cock up close.

Steve is the fourth volunteer. He's an attorney and had a lot of input on how to organize the watch. Steve looks like a movie star. Tall, dark, and incredibly handsome with a shredded muscular body. Everybody loves Steve and no one understands how he could still be single. He suggested they get certified and keep the watch as legit as possible.

Apparently, there is a certification for neighborhood and community watch groups that give them credibility when pressing charges as well as insurance in case there are injuries and that's where Carol comes in. A physical exam is required and Greg asked Carol if she would do it. Of course, she agreed to donate her services as her contribution to the new security detail. Why not? Not only was it a great way to support the project, but it would also give her a chance to get her hands on these hot studs, and studs they were. So there she sat putting their names on the forms for their Community Watch Certification Physicals. Soon Carol would be inspecting their cocks, rolling their balls between her fingers, and watching them piss for her.

The men received their paperwork and were instructed to call for an appointment. Carol decided she would do the exams in her home office, one at a time on separate days so she could have the time and privacy she needed.

Frank scheduled his appointment when he picked up his form. She wondered if he had read the circled portion and if he was ready to be stripped down in front of her. Frank was a massive man, 6'4, big beefy muscular body, thick arms, thick legs, thick neck. She was anxious to see what else was thick and beefy on Frank.

He had three sons in college and she had examined them a few times over the years. They were all athletic with muscular hairy bodies but nowhere near the size of Frank. The youngest son Anthony is on the wrestling team and at his last physical he was so worked up he ejaculated all over Carol's lab coat when she checked his penis. It happens a lot with young horny men. Not only is she used to it, she basically encourages it.

She was anxious to see how the older men would do in their exams, and to be honest, she would love nothing more than to have all four of these studs shoot their loads while in her hands.

Frank arrived a few minutes early. She heard his car and peeked out the window to see him walking up the driveway. He was wearing his baseball uniform. There must be a game this evening she thought. He was a spectacular sight in a white-blue pinstriped baseball uniform with pants tucked into high blue sox. Although he was a nine to five businessman since college he still looked like a football player and was quite the specimen here to be examined by her professional hands.

"Hey Frank, thanks for being on time." Carol greeted him as she opened the door.

"Hiya Carol, Thanks again for doing this for us. I know we all could've just gone to our regular Doctors, but as Steve mentioned this makes us look more official and unified so we appreciate it. Besides, I'm the only Castellano man that hasn't been examined by Nurse Carol. Now I won't feel so left out."

He smiled shyly and entered the house. Carol was intrigued.

"Oh am I a topic of conversation in your house? Nurse Carol? Sounds a little dirty. " she laughed coyly.

"Well, I guess you were at the beginning of the year. Anthony was in a noticeably great mood and when I asked what happened at school that day he said they had their yearly physicals and he was a very healthy virile young man. He also said that you, Nurse Carol, were awesome and that you made them all feel great about their bodies and about being men. I thought it sounded a little dirty myself. Care to elaborate?" he asked.

Carol laughed a little nervously.

"Well, I'm glad it made them feel good about themselves. They should not dread getting examined, they have quite a few of those examinations ahead of them."

"Indeed," Frank gave a nod indicating today was one of many in his life so far. "So what'd you do that made it so positive for the guys?"

"Well about 2 years ago I ran into one of the students I had examined. We were at the supermarket, he was with his mother and little brother and when he saw me he froze. He was so uncomfortable. Not just embarrassed but he looked ashamed and humiliated. I felt so bad for him. He knew I remembered his exam. He was one of six freshmen at Molloy College in the room that day and he had an erection the entire time, tenting his underwear so obviously that the others couldn't stop laughing. Then when it came time for him to remove his shorts and have his testicles examined he was dripping like a faucet, and when I finally checked the head of his penis and squeezed it to look inside he ejaculated right on my face."

"Whoa!" Frank laughed in horror.

"Right! Well, you can just imagine how humiliated he felt and I'm sure the other guys have never let him forget it even though most of them were erect or semi-erect for the penis exam. I thought about him for days after that. There is no reason for any young man to feel ashamed for what his body does naturally. I have two sons and I know all about unwanted erections. I also know that men would kill to have those erections twenty years later. I've written a whole lot of prescriptions for that little blue pill."

They both chuckled.

"But these exams can be traumatic for some of these young men and that's just so unnecessary. So I came up with my 'Embrace your Masculinity' speech. I tell them that having their genitals examined is going to be a part of their lives forever. Arousal is involuntary and a very natural healthy response whether the doctor is male or female and it's actually a positive sign that everything is in good working order. Pre-cum is also a part of being a male and some of them might even feel the need to ejaculate and that it is far better to let it out than try to keep it in, as every man knows."

Frank smiled and nodded in agreement with everything she was saying.

"So, Anthony was in one of my first groups to hear that speech and they were told to encourage each other and be supportive and embrace their masculinity rather than be ashamed of it, and they did it. They all were proud of their hard healthy cocks and a few of them including Anthony blew their loads all over my lab coat!"

"Holy crap! No wonder he was in a good mood! Well, the whole story is awesome Carol, just awesome. And - a little dirty."

"I don't ever want to see another young man traumatized because he had his balls checked and lost control. There are enough sexual traumas to endure in life, medical exams should not be one of them."

"I couldn't agree more. Remind me of that later when you hold my dick while I pee." He giggled.

"Ha! I don't have to hold it for you, I just have to watch."

"Oh,...too bad," Frank winked.

Carol smiled. "Did you bring that application form?"

Frank handed her the paperwork and Carol saw that he checked the box for a complete skin check. She was thrilled.

"Ok then Frank, let's get started. It will be faster and easier for me if you're comfortable in your underwear for now."

"Yea, no problem. I hope a jockstrap is OK. That's my underwear for this evening."

Carol had a huge jockstrap fetish. To her, that was hotter than seeing a man naked. It's all there held captive and quite visible, just a thin veil between the skin and the eyes.

"Sure, that's fine," she said trying to be cool about it.

Frank stepped out of his sneakers and removed his shirt to reveal his massive hairy torso. Carol couldn't help but stare. He was all thick muscle with just enough fat to make him even sexier. He had a small curve to his stomach, no visible six-pack but it was solid as a rock and you could see the lifetime of athletic prowess on this 6'4 man. He removed the baseball pants to reveal his huge legs and big beautiful hairy ass. Carol had spent so much time wondering about his cock she never thought about how magnificent his ass would be. You could barely see the straps underneath his beefy cheeks. When he turned around she saw his big thick Italian sausage stuffed into the mesh jockstrap pouch. It was stretched tight over his long fat shaft and his thick mushroom head hung down to the end of his huge balls. His balls were enormous. His jock could barely contain all that meat and he was completely soft. He looked her right in the eyes.

"Ok Nurse Carol, I'm ready." He said teasingly.

"Sit down big guy."

Carol led him to the massage/examination table and had him sit on the edge. She got out the blood pressure cuff, it barely made it around his huge bicep. She pumped it a few times and they waited silently for the reading.

"Pressure is normal," she said.

He looked very comfortable in this setting. A true athlete confident in his physical fitness.

"Ok, now I'm gonna start the skin check. Just relax and I hope you're not ticklish."

"No, not really,"

"Good because you're very hairy and it's gonna take a minute to see everything. Also, Frank, you are one huge man. What time is that game?" She joked.

"I've got 2 1/2 hours. Is that enough?" He joked back.

"We'll see, haha. Anything going on with your health that's been concerning you?"

"No, but I am happy to be here. It's been 3 years since my Doctor closed his practice and it's always good to be looked over from head to toe. I spend a lot of time outside in the sun and as you said, I'm big, it's hard for me to see everything."

"Yes, that's why I'll have to use my hands, it's much easier to feel things than to see them on a hairy man."

She started with his scalp running her hands through his thick black hair speckled with just enough grey to be sexy and mature. She had guessed Frank to be around fifty just because of the ages of his sons and sure enough, the medical form revealed him to be forty-nine this year. Definitely old enough to warrant a prostate check which delighted Carol. Prostate exams are not part of the college sports physicals so it's not often she gets to examine a man's ass.

She moved on to his neck and shoulders marveling at the size and hardness of this amazing athlete. His shoulders were like melons hanging off the sides of his body. Round and hard and looking delicious! That's what made Frank's body so appealing, the shape of his muscles. Everything was very round. His shoulders, his biceps, his pecs all round and meaty. Even his thighs were very rounded in the front, his calves round in the back and that big beefy ass was a work of art.

Carol was so turned on at this point she had to control her breathing to keep a professional appearance. When she put her hand on his right pec she almost let out a little moan over how amazing it felt in her hand. She gave it a little squeeze without thinking and Frank flexed his chest and let out a low grunt of pleasure. When Carol felt the big muscle flex under her hand she let out an involuntary "oh".

They both froze for a second and then she proceeded, ignoring the first moment of excitement. She continued to the other pec and gave both nipples a little pinch which brought on a few more flexes and firmed up his pink nips. She asked him to put his hands behind his head while she checked under his arms. He looked amazing in that position and she kept him there for a while, combing through the thick bushes of hair.

He released his arms as she went on to his stomach. It was beefy and hard and she found herself rubbing it making circles over his entire torso until Frank let out another little moan to let her know she was getting him aroused. She paused with her hands on his pecs and then went behind him to start on his back. His back was bulging with muscles but had less hair so this part went a little faster. She still took time to enjoy every inch of this beast and she knew he was enjoying it too.

"OK stand up and I'll do your legs. Leave the jock on, I'll check the good stuff later."

Frank laughed hard and was grateful for the humor to break the long silence of being touched all over by his sexy friend. He was a happily married man and would never dream of cheating so this was the perfect opportunity to have a little fun and be appreciated by another woman. And after hearing Carol's little speech he just might be able to shoot a hot load guilt-free. It was all very sexy and fun.

Carol was also happily married to a total stud with a huge cock and they had an incredible sex life. As much as she enjoyed the beauty of the young males she examined in the college they were never an object of sexual desire for her. She had sons their age. Now, however, with this hairy beast in a jockstrap under her control, she was wildly excited. And although she would never let it get too far, she was totally enjoying the sexual tension with her friend Frank and was hoping that when she pushed on his prostate he would give her a great big load.

Frank stood, removed the sox, and spread his legs wide. Carol let out a sigh of appreciation for his amazing physique and Frank smiled knowing that they were both enjoying this very intimate situation. Now he understood Anthony's mood that day. It's exhilarating to be unashamed and unafraid of your body and its natural responses. Carol was absolutely right, it's all a sign of good health and virility. Carol got down on one knee and started at his feet. Even his feet were thick and manly.

She was halfway up to his left knee when Frank said "This may be a good time for that urine sample. I'm afraid if we wait much longer I might be uh...embracing my masculinity."

Carol understood his little joke and agreed.

"Ok, then you can take that off. I'll get the jar."

Frank peeled off the jock and his cock and balls fell out of the pouch. He was a bull. His cock hung a good 5 inches long and just as thick around. He looked a little fuller than when he first undressed but she could tell he was not even semi-erect yet. His balls looked huge. Not very low hanging, just huge round balls in their sack pushing his fat cock forward. Carol came back and paused staring at the package before her and again let out a sigh of feminine appreciation of the glorious man before her.

"Ok, so you wanted me to hold it for you?" She teased.

"You're the boss nurse Carol,"

He put his hands behind his head in submission. He was definitely playing the role now and she was loving it. Frank stood naked with his legs spread wide and his hands clasped behind his head offering his cock to be relieved by Nurse Carol. She stood in front of him took his cock in her hand and rested the mushroom head on the edge of the jar.

"Ok, anytime you're ready."

"Just give me a minute."

Frank inhaled deeply inflating his massive chest and slowly exhaled letting out a long low "hmmmmmm."

Carol gave the head of his cock a little squeeze right below the corona and felt the stream barreling through his shaft and into the jar. She had never witnessed a urine sample and definitely never held a penis while it was pissing. Her panties were getting wet and she hoped she wouldn't embarrass herself before this exam was over.

Frank let out a loud "oooh" as he filled the jar 3/4 of the way up. When he was done he looked down at her.

"I think that's all I've got."

Carol gave his cock a few shakes and one last squeeze.

"Well done, at ease soldier."

Frank dropped his arms and smiled, very pleased with the scene that just took place. He was not a submissive man in any way but something about this medical exam made it sexy and appropriate to obey orders. Carol also loved it. Feeling the powerful stream of piss flowing through his soft cock was thrilling. She took the jar over to the table covered it and returned to her big hairy naked patient.

"Ok let's finish checking your skin. Would you like this on or off?" She held the jock up.

"Off,"

"Off it is."

She threw it over her shoulder for another laugh between them then got down on one knee and started where she left off on his left leg. She exhaled knowing he would feel her hot breath wash over his cock and balls. As she ran her hands over his thigh Frank began to grow. She had one hand on the back of his thigh as she ran her hands over the front. By the time she got to his crotch his cock was lifting up slowly.

She moved to his right foot and started her process up his leg. Always one hand behind and one hand in front exploring. She gave his calf an appreciative squeeze and he gave an appropriate grunt in return. The whole time she never took her eyes off his expanding cock. It was beautiful to watch his erection come so slowly, so innocently, and naturally.

She got to his thigh and figured he was just about completely hard, and when her right hand approached his crotch her left hand groped his ass. With that, Frank put his hands back behind his head, blew the air out of his lungs, and flexed his cock to its full mast at 45 degrees which sent a thick pearl of pre-cum to his slit that dripped and stretched down to the floor. He was probably eight thick inches and it looked perfectly proportioned to his massive frame.

"How am I doing Nurse Carol?"

She paused, took in the glory of this stud, and finally spoke.

"You're doing great, Frank, just fucking great."

They both laughed in satisfaction with their new level of friendship. She stayed down on her knee holding his ass and studying his dripping cock for a minute before returning to reality.

"OK, again, well done and at ease. Have a seat."

Frank sat on the table again and watched his leaking cock. Carol came back with a stethoscope and looked down at Franks's meat. He looked up at her.

pdgepdge
pdgepdge
37 Followers
12