All Comments on 'Neighborly'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 291 Comments (Page 3)
Seeker744Seeker744over 1 year ago

I enjoyed this well written descriptive story. What I ask of a story is that it's believable? For the most part it is until the end Imo. Ash is not going to lose her mind and morals by looking at a big cock. And for a real man to share his most prized possession with the potential of losing her, is not realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't know that I was that neighborly until my wife Ashley delivered her third child that was definitely not mine. The little girl was black. I left the delivery room. I went through the waiting room everyone was smiling and I just said come on children we need to go pack. My in-laws asked what was going on. I just said ask your perfect daughter and I walked out of the room. Her parents tried to call me. I would not answer. My parents tried to call and they tried to get me to forgive Ashley. I said that I already forgave her but I wouldn't raise someone else's baby when she had cheated on me to conceive her. I had found out that it was our neighbor Dick that she cheated with. I went to confront him and was told by his friend that was living there that Dick left town but didn't know where he actually went. 6 months later I actually let her move back in. No it wasn't wild passionate love making her first night back. But 3 or 4 weeks later we had sex with her thanking me for letting her move back in. Rebecca was a cute little girl and she stuck to me like glue. I'm sure most of the people we were around knew the story. I don't know how many times I was told what a good man that I really was. As far as I knew Dick never returned to the area.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When my wife was messing with our black neighbor I approached them and hit him 4 or 5 times hard enough to put him down. I looked at her and said thanks for letting me know your true feelings about me before we had children. I turned around and left. I called and made an appointment with a lawyer. She fought the divorce and also announced that she was pregnant. It ended up being my child. She also claimed that she didn't know at the time and nothing had actually happened between her and the neighbor. She had moved to her parents the same day as I left. Through counciling we worked through the situation and now have 3 children. Can you believe it the black dude got mugged. Not just once.LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gdy wyprowadziliśmy się od moich rodziców i zamieszkaliśmy ponad 200 km od miasta w dość małym miasteczku gdzie dostałem pracę oraz służbowe mieszkanie , było prawie tak samo jak w tej opowieści . Sąsiad nasz również potężny murzyn , mieszkał piętro pod nami . Po jakimś czasie zaprzyjaźniliśmy się , gdy moją żonę zaatakowali młodzi murzyni i chcieli zgwałcić a on obronił ją i sprawił młodym taki łomot , że więcej nie pojawili się nawet w pobliżu . W podziękowaniu zaprosiłem go na kolację . W czasie rozmowy okazało się , że on ma 49 lat i jest samotny od 6 lat , gdy zmarła jego żona a dzieci - już dorosłe , rzadko go odwiedzały . Trochę pominę - Po pewnym czasie , w którym przy byle spotkaniu murzyn komplementował moją żonę na każdym kroku , wyczułem , że chciałby ją wyruchać i po rozmowie z żoną na ten temat - zrobiła mi awanturę - lecz po upływie kilku tygodni , zgodziła się na sex z murzynem . Chuja miał ogromnego - ponad dziewięć cali długi i tyle gruby lecz zakończony wielkim , szerszym o wiele niż trzon grzybie oraz , ciężkich jądrach , ruchał moją żonę bardzo często i żyliśmy od dość długiego czasu w klasycznym cuckoldzie . On nawet nocował u nas i spał oczywiście z moją żoną i po wieczornym kryciu , ona odwracała się do niego tyłem a on wpychał w nią swojego chuja od tyłu i spali tak '' na łyżeczkę '' . Przez kilka pierwszych tygodni , ruchał ją nawet w nocy , lecz po zalaniu jej pipki , nie wyjmował chuja , tylko tak spali , z jego juksem w jej macicy . Jak się domyśliliście , ona rodziła jego dzieci rok po roku i to niewiele jaśniejsze od niego , widocznie jego juks ma silne , zdrowe geny . Mamy siódemkę jego dzieci lecz wychowujemy je wszyscy , we trójkę a murzyn mówi , że to nie koniec , bo on chce mieć bardzo liczną rodzinę i do tego zmierza . Teraz pracuje rzetelnie nad ósmą ciążą

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just racial bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it until the end when he admitted that his sex life would never be the same when I said out loud, TWAT !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She loved me so much that she cheated on me man that's real love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Built like a sex pot! More like a cum bucket! Get out before its to late. If you want a baby you can adopt. If you want a mixed race child sadly there are plenty out there that would love to have faithful parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to agree with a few of the comments. Just RACIAL BULLSHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Luv it have experienced it first hand its Thanksgiving and my wife is a Curtis's apartment rite now he is giving her all 9 inches iam sure she will come home hotter than lava its a great life .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lucky Woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good to hear about how the neighbour streched her Pussy wide and filled her of his delicious seed

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

wiped his mouth clean with his napkin. Way overwritten. Paid by the word? Agree with statements about using racism to generate dramatic tension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fucking fag! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I couldn't believe she would really go through with having sex with another man and on top of that a big black dude. She my wife Nancy tried to say it wouldn't cause any problems between us but it already had. She said how could it have caused any problems he was actually smaller than I am o it's because he's black.I said it was because she cheated the loss of trust I didn't care if he was black bigger or smaller. Besides I won't touch you for a long time if I ever touch you at all. I rented a motel room on weekly basis. Carl the black guy she cheated with had the nerve to show up at my room. I opened the door with the thought in mind to piss him off enough to get him to hit me. I made some comments and it worked. He took a swing and I slammed the door and then bent his arm back. I heard it break I think. There were 2 other black guys with him. One grabbed him and the other came after me.I had just enough time to grab my 9mm pistol that was registered and I had a carrying license. I actually hit him in the forehead. He started begging me not to shoot. I backed him out of the room. The motel manager said that he called 911 . We were all questioned. I was not arrested all three of them were. What a mess. I had to go to court. They had prior record's that didn't help them. Nancy and I got back together. I dropped the divorce at the last moment. I wanted her to understand that I was serious about not going to be married to a cheater.

dutch_master021dutch_master021over 1 year ago

Still just as good as the first read through..!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first time my husband shared me was with his friend that had a big black cock. My husband knew he did from see it in the locker room. He told me it was his fantasy to see me fuck him. So one day I told he I would. He set it up for me to fuck him . He was very big the biggest I every had. Sex was unbelievable. He fucked me in all different positions. He also lasted longer then anyone I been with. My husband let's me fuck him every once in awhile. It wonderful. I love have that big cock in me. I'm a small frame woman I'm 5 foot 3 inches weight around 105 lbs with 34 b boobies . My husband cock is around 7 inches long and normal thickness. His friend is about 10 long and as thick as a beer can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the best interracial story, maybe the best story for the widest audience on literotica.

It’s tender, hot compassionate, and understands the psychology of all its characters so well.

And it‘s real. If white husbands and wives felt safe with hung black men, unencumbered by monogamy, racism, and insecurity, many, many more would find themselves in exactly this situation. Loving marriages improved by intense sex with superior lovers.

It’s not PC. It’s not universally true of course. It’s problematic. But it’s true. When black men are big and horny, they are the elite sexual partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

N loving rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am in that 1% that wouldn't be married to her. Like Richard said there is more to life and relationships than sex. Yes there is love and if one of us didn't love the other enough to say no to another person screwing the other then it's not true love. The degrading asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This author's stories are so Formulaic with the same theme! The cucked hubby has the big titted wife who loves sex but desires 12 inches ( ya know that 'tents absurdly'). They invite the 12 inches over- the plumbing goes awry and the wifes T shirt is soaked. She fucks the 12 inch black fella and her pussy is his forever.. end of his 20 stories..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good neighbor right. If I had a good neighbor like that I would be moving with or without the wife. Stupid shit! What category do you look under for real men one's that will stand up for themselves?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bad neighborhood leave.

LouiseNaturistLouiseNaturistabout 1 year ago

Thank you for this fantastic story. My best and most frequent fantasy is to enjoy a BBC as hubby watches and masturbates. I don't want to make this fantasy a reality, but if I did, I'm sure hubby would agree.

This is one of the best stories on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Had a neighbor that thought that he could play around with my wife but found out differently. I pulled into our driveway just as our black neighbor was being tossed out of our door. I thought what the Hell was going on. As I was getting out of my truck to see he was getting up. I could see a lot of blood on his white shirt. Damn Frank what happened to you what's going on. 6ft 4in 250 lbs. I happened to that piece of shit our not quite 18 year old son Eric said. Why I asked. He and that woman that gave birth to me were kissing and making out. What? You heard me. I looked at Frank and told him to get the Hell off my property before I threw him off. He said went to get up and leave when Eric kicked him in the nuts and said speed up. Frank bent over and puked. I said dammit Eric now look what you did. Frank I said you better get going. In the house Ellen was sitting in the kitchen crying. I just thought WOW and asked if she had anything to say for herself? Only that I'm sorry and I don't know why or how I did what I did. I can't figure it out how or why I allowed it to happen please forgive me please. I decided that I would try to save our marriage but I had trust issues. She said she understood and said that she would never let it happen again. She had a tracker put on her phone. I agreed it would help. She didn't know but I had a buddy that helped put cameras and recording devices inside and outside. I only seen Frank on our property once when his puppy was in our yard. He retrieved it. He eventually moved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

रिचर्ड ने एस्ले की मस्त चुदाई की कि वह उसकी दिवानी हो दई ।वह अब बिना रिचर्ड के दमदार और लम्बे मोटे के लण्ड के रह नही पाएगी ।

अब जल्द ही एस्ले रिचर्ड के बच्चे की माँ भी बनेगी ।

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story, it reminds me of when I shared my wife with our older black neighbor. He would always flirt with her at the pool. I would work and she was a stay at home mom. After 3 weeks of living at this new apartment and him flirting with my wife, she asked me if she could fuck him. I was all for making her fantasy come true. My wife shared me with her girlfriend, so I returned the favor. I brought my wife to his apartment and watched him have his way with her. His black body contrasted to my white wife’s tan skin and bright blonde hair. I took pictures and a video of them together, it was amazing to watch her sucking his big black cock and her spreading her legs for him. I loved that I was being the cuckold husband and I brought her back to him the next weekend too. I’m just a beta boo I guess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well similar to mine, but my Wife A Mexican slut for BBC, she was 5'4 big 44DD tits body to die for. But people BS about alot of Black Men for the Stories, but She was 22 I was 32 And Derek was 50 with a 8 in thick Black Dick it didn't matter the dick but she sluted for Black dick. I have 9 inch and thick thick, I came home caught her with her mouth full of Black Seed in her mouth,on her Tits and between her legs on her pussy and clit. So I watched and had A good idea. I went next door because Derek has A 19 yr old daughter whom always tried to get me to take her out and party but never did. She was beautiful light skinned, reminded me of Selena but Black and so hot. I went next door to get his daughter to show her what her Dad was doing I let her peek next thing I know she yanks my pants down and starts sucking my big Brown Mexican Cock she opens the door and tells her Dad you cheat on Mom I Fuck that bitches husband you don't like it I tell Moms then we will see who gets what she wants. LOL I laughing because my Whore wife actually thought I was going to quit fucking that little tight teen and damn she was tight. I shot my seed all up in that sweet pussy and fucked each other for a long time until she found her someone else. But A hell of a ride and my Wife stayed Fucking Black Dick until she became Pregnant and left me divorced and her new man thought he had won the prize and I told him she loves black dick so much she will never just stay with you. And right now as I right this she now has 5 different baby daddies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great erotic sexual story. My 60 year old got the itch for black cock at her age and I let her have her fun. We were on a weekend getaway to the coast last summer when she started getting real horny. We had gone out for dinner that night when we met two black young gents in their mid to late thirties from our hometown. We hit it off right away and got invited to their hotel room to drink a few. My wife got real daring after a few drinks and started hugging and kissing them. She asked me if I would let them fuck her with me watching and I nodded yes. They immediately got naked and started grabbing tits ass and pussy. While she was riding the one with the big dick 8" approx. She had multiple orgasms while the other guy with 7" dong lubed her asshole and penetrated her slowly. I sat there and watched her get fucked by these guys. After about 20 minutes, she orgasmed twice before they dumped two big loads into her pussy and ass. She finally convinced me to leave them alone for the night and pick her up the next morning. I stood outside door for the next thirty minutes and listened to her moaning and ball ass slapping before I left dripping and having cummed twice. When I came back the next morning, they let me in and I watched the aftermath of two young black studs as she lay in bed content and dripping and dry cum all over her body from multiple fuckings to her pussy and ass. She assured me that she felt fantastic and had the two studs phone numbers to keep the action another day. Since that day she has become more sexual and loving and I gave the ok to continue the great fucking she received that weekend. We still love and fuck whenever she's in the mood!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well next thing you know is husband is worthless and the buck will have to breed her because she will be so stretched out that she will not be able to hold his little swimmers inside. They will have to be big black swimmers. I bet she will have a big black baby boy. That very dangerous 99 percent of black women are ruined for after the birth of a black male baby because they are so hung. Keep writing mon you speak of so much truth. BULLSHIT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm somewhat of a bulshitter but I got to give it to you. You are a professional BULLSHITTER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Talk about racist!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a dumbass. Yes I would be waiting alright. With a ball bat. Of course some of you would say that I was going to fight unfair. I say I was just trying to make it more even. I was in a bar years ago and a big guy accusing me of cheating playing pool. Yes I had taken some money off of him buy beating him and he was pissed off. He came at me and I hit him with my stick. That slowed him down. I said stop it. He came at me again and I hit him again. Finally the owner told him to leave. One of his buddies mouthed off that I wasn't fighting fair. I asked how's that possible he's a good 6 inches taller and has 50 to 75 pounds on me and that stick doesn't weight a pound.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Definitely the nature of a woman to be buried by a massive cock. Bravo!

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuabout 1 year ago

The husband is as hooked on BBC as the woman - mmm lots of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

With a wife and a neighbor like that you sure as Hell wouldn't want any enemies. Dumbass. We need more writers that can write something more realistic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a degrading bitch and bastard. Rated a 0.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was always neighborly until the one SOB thought that he could borrow my wife. When I got home and Debbie was in the shower and I seen soiled panties on the floor I was planning on revenge no matter if our marriage remained or we divorced. Debbie shut the shower off and about fainted we she seen me holding her panties with ice tongs. She started in I'm sorry it was the first and only time it will never happen again on and on. Who? Neal Johnson. Pack a bag and go to your parents. Our children were at my parents. She cried as she packed up. Neal was our neighbor. I thought a friend. I called a friend and asked him if he would like a beer? Sure be there in a few. When he arrived I gave him a beer and we caught up. We were watching a movie and heard sirens. We looked out and damn Neal house was on fire. It was a total loss. After that I forgot about revenge. Neal moved away. I heard out of state back home in Indiana. Debbie and I worked things out. She asked if she could ask me a question? Sure I said. She asked if I caused the fire? I said no the dumbass must have pissed off the wrong guy.

PervwhiterobPervwhiterobabout 1 year ago

She a hot wife to have I would do the same I would tease her and get her horny and step aside for black guy to have his way with her and let him be the lucky one. I would want to watch them making love and watch the hot love making between them when she did look at his black cock on the phone she only wanted the black guy and she was horny for some black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story line working up to them both enjoying a bbc together. Have been dreaming of my wife having a steady bbc lover for many years. A wife having the best sexual experience is not always accomplished by the husband, sometimes help is needed from someone else.

love_to_be_lickedlove_to_be_lickedabout 1 year ago

Some of these comments on heere! Really! Get a life people its only a story, and a very well put together one at that. Thanks for sharing this and I have followed you too!

SomehowyouSomehowyouabout 1 year ago

This was a great story. Well done, sir! I think it is maybe your best. I'm trying to critique you and I'm at a loss for words. I think it was a little too much for Richard's wordy paragraph while having sex. You know, the one where Richard is saying "Your husband realizes how beautiful you are...." That was a little too much. He could say that after orgasm or maybe the narrator could have been thinking along these lines.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

After reading this hot story with my 60 year old wife, she asked me to let her experience the same as Ashley. My wife has a nice butt and legs with medium size tits, I've caught her flirting with our young black mailman late 20s early 30s several times and asked her if she was willing to invite him to a motel on a weekend to let him fuck her brains out which she agreed if I came along. To make a long story short, we ended up in a nice motel the following weekend and I found him very polite and he started kissing her all over and ended up eating her shaved pussy for about 10 minutes. She had a huge orgasm and sprayed his face with clear fluid which he lapped,from then on he mounted her and stuffed his huge thick 8 inch cock into her swollen pink pussy and rode her through two more orgasms. Soon after he unloaded his cum for at least a minute before he pulled out. It was an awesome sight to see her wide open pussy swollen and gushing white sperms down to her asshole onto bed. I was so hard at this point and stuffed my 5 inches into her hot slippery pussy and unloaded my own. We talked afterwards and drank a few beers and waited for her to shower for round two. Well, before the night was over,he managed to make her cum numerous times and unloaded his cum two more times before we called it quits. Her smile gave her away, so he invited us again the following weekend. We couldn't resist the invite but when he came to the motel he surprised us by bringing a coworker along for the fun. This younger man had a bigger dick like 9-10 " so I introduced her pussy to the black playmates that fucked her in every way possible. She took the 8 inches in her ass and the 9 in her to her pussy at the same time. The unloaded into her holes at least three times a piece. They treated her like a fine slutty woman that has become their weekend where for bbc. I let her have her fun for now but at her age, I don't want her hurt physically so she's begging to go by herself next time. Good luck my love, and enjoy all you want. Thanks for the hot story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

One day my girlfriend of six years took her dildo while giving me head. She was so turned on that I took over and fucked her with her dildo and she sucked me with so much vigor that I was like OMG! We did it on a few other occasions and unbelievably I thought she wanted another guy. So After some time of playing along and pretending the dildo was someone else things took on a new life. I ordered her a new dildo that was much bigger then me. We named him her new friend. Then finally she hinted for us to bring someone in her bed for real. I guess I was just turned on by her excitement so I thought it would be OK!

We were white in our late 20’s, I was in good shape around 190 and she was hot as hell 5’6 140. We were cute and an item. I don’t believe she cheated on me before this. We were both with with a few people before we met.

I didn’t want to bring anyone who was in our circle of friends. So I was the one who taught of this black guy who I worked with at the auto parts store. He was in his late 20’s also. He was skinny and about same height as me 5’11 but, much thinner around 140. I didn’t feel threatened by him and we got along at work. That is how he came to be.

At first he thought I was playing with him. But he soon realized I was serious about him having sex with my girlfriend and that she was ok with him. I told him. We have been playing and wanted to play out a fantasy. He seen her a few times and couldn’t believe she was ok with it. Really she didn’t want him until I talked her into I didn’t want anyone to close to us.

Finally we all got together and we’re drinking beer at our apartment and after we were all feeling lose from the drinks she and him had sex in our bed. I for some reason just watched the first time. After they had quick sex he left. It wasn’t what we thought it would be and did it again the following weekend with no drinks. That time I joined in. It was a little better. He had sex with her a few times. He wasn’t supper big but was about 7 inches and I am 6 inches. We looked very close to size. I think for her it was the newness of someone different and the energy he brought.

Before I realized it he was fucking her more than me and she left me for him. My friends and family never new how she got with him. I basically offered her to him unknowingly. I regret everything. I loved her and they have been together for over ten years and have two kids. Her parents died and left them a nice home and a good amount of money. He works at a car dealership now.

I now realize women fall in love easily by their pussy. He fucked her like a jackrabbit and better than me. I wished I would have never bring anyone into our bedroom. I will have to live with losing her and seeing her with his kids. When I see him I try not to be around. I know he thought I was crazy letting him fuck her and I guess I was. The first time he acted like he won lottery, I just laughed and I guess he looks happy because he did.

Bring in a guest to your girls bedroom isn’t a good idea. I lost the woman I love. I took losing her to realize everything.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

WOW! Your girlfriend loved the stranger from the auto-parts store. She loved the power he had fucking her and not knowing her. I’m sure he was hitting it when you were at work too. If he worked with you he knew both your hours and he knew where you lived. The excitement of him and her doing what they knew was wrong probably didn’t help. Once they got an emotional bond from having sex it was over for you. She probably thought by you giving her someone else meant you didn’t care enough for her. I’m sure your ex-coworker doesn’t pass her to anyone for sex. Just because you had 50 pounds of muscles on him and he was black didn’t mean everything. For women it is more emotional. Sorry you lost her to a guy who out smarted you sexing your girl better. It sounds like the best man won and you picked him because you didn’t see it.

Love it, wish you would have said if you are still in the apartment. To bad you learned your lesson.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My wife Sherry was the one to bring someone else in to play with. I wasn't totally into it but she finally talked me into it. There were rules. Never in our home never apart always both of us neither were to ever be downgraded if she found a man I was to have a woman plus several other rules. Everything seemed fine but I could tell that she was jealous at times if the woman was really into what I was doing. I had also noticed that she seemed to like one guy more than the other's. That concerned me.I didn't want to rock the boat but I knew that I had better keep an eye on them. Sure enough I overheard her on the phone. I knew that it was Bill because she said Bill that would not be a good idea Tim (me) wouldn't go for me to be alone with any other man we have rules. Yes I really enjoy being with you. I listened till it sounded like she was about to hangup and walked to the door and opened it as if I just entered the house. I heard by as I I shut the door. I didn't say anything I wanted to give her time to tell me about Bill to show me respect on see if she would try to go behind my back and cheat. That was Wednesday. Nothing said until Friday she text me at work asking if I would mind if she went out with some girls at work? I waited a bit and replied we can talk at home okay? I'm very busy love you. She replied love you too. See you at home. Damnit I was asked to work over. I called her. When she answered she said don't tell me that you have to work over. I said I'm sorry. I asked are you still wanting to go out with the girls? I would like to but you said that you wanted to talk at home before I went what's on your mind? I went point blank Bill I've heard through the grape vines that he's been after you to go behind my back is that true? Yes Tim that's true but I will never cheat on you believe me. Then why haven't you told me? I know you and I don't want you getting into trouble. Yes I had been in 2 fights with guys that tried to get with her in the past. Almost went to jail over one arrogant black profootball player. Lucky for me that I had proof that he tied to hit me first before I broke 2 of his fingers. What can I say I'll do my best to protect my family even if he was at least 8 inches taller 50 to 75 pounds heavier and probably 5 years younger. Lol he sat out the rest of the games that season. The reason on TV was not the real truth lol. They said he had an accident while enjoying hiking with family. I said that he had his ass kicked when trying to destroy a family. Then are you really going with the girls and asshole won't be there because I do not want you around him with or without me understand? Yes she answered. Ok go have fun but respect me as I respect you. Love you. She had told me where they were going so when I got off I cleaned up quickly and went there just to ease my mind. She was with the girls and they did dance some with themselves and a few guys that were respectful. And here came asshole in. I did my best to not be seen by the women and anyone I knew especially asshole. Sure enough he went to their table. I seen Sherry shake her head no. One of the other girls dance with him a couple of dances and returned to their table again I seen Sherry shake her head no and he finally walked away. Shortly after Sherry went to the restroom and I seen asshole followed shortly. I kept at a distance to watch and be unseen. Sure enough when Sherry came out he went at her. She had a scared look and said please get away and leave me alone just as I reached for his arm and twisted it behind his back and said Bill you had better do what Sherry said understand as I twisted a little harder. Yes. I shoved him away and looked at Sherry. Just to test her I said really Sherry what if I hadn't been here? I know but I had told him earlier to leave me alone and he did then he showed up here apparently waiting for me and I would have screamed if he tried anything. We went to the table and I actually ended up dancing with all of the girls but mostly with Sherry. We actually quit playing with other's by Sherry's request. That is what I really wanted anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Piękna historia - to powinno - nie , to musi zakończyć się ciążą i w dalszej części , kilkoma ciążami i urodzeniem staremu murzynowi kilkoro czarnych dzieci

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love how our white wives admit to us while a black man fucks her that she loves black cock. It's so natural.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love this story well written and thought out!!

skewermynutsskewermynuts9 months ago

Great story! Would have loved to have known the long term implications. Hopeful, he fucker her regularly until the couple bought a home.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So naturally stupid!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If Richard was so great why would the wife stay with her husband. My husband and I split mainly because I thought I chose the wrong man. Long story short I did date a few white and black men and overall the white were way more respectful. Now on size lol I didn't find the bbc like what these writers want you to believe. I had came to the conclusion that bbc could very well mean bunch of bull crap. My husband and I reconciled and now have 2 children. I have learned that my husband wasn't with another woman while we were apart. I do feel bad because if you think about it I acted like a slut while we were split. Thank goodness he has never brought it up and I for sure won't he's the best man I have ever met in all areas.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just more racist trash, stupid and ugly...

doudouletasdoudouletas8 months ago

J'ai juté en quelques minutes. Merci

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Znakomita opowieść - uwielbiam młode , piękne mężatki pod starszymi , wielkimi murzynami , które są ruchane i zapładniane przez ich wielkie , grube czarne jak smoła chuje . Moja ślubna ma ogromnego murzyna prosto z Afryki , który rucha ją i wychowuje wielkim i grubym chujem już ponad 13 lat . Mamy na razie piątkę czarnych dzieci z jego chuja i zawsze pełnych , ciężkich jąder . Żona moja ma 34 lata a murzyn 58 lat . Ilu jeszcze dzieciaków nam narucha , tego nie wiemy ale uwielbiam moją żonę w ciąży od jego chuja i zlizuję jego nasiona zasiane w pipce mojej żony , które pomału wypływają gęstym strumieniem ze świeżo wyruchanej pipki mojej pięknej . Murzyn zadomowił się u nas na dobre i żyjemy w klasycznym , legalnym cuckoldzie i takie życia odpowiada nam wszystkim . Murzyn tak rozruchał pipkę mojej żony , że mnie już nie czuje , zresztą mój chujek i tak nigdy jej nie dogodził tak jak wielki , gruby i piękny chuj naszego murzyna , chociaż on jest brzydki i z lekką nadwagą lecz rucha kosmicznie i zawsze po misjonarsku .

thesecretwriterthesecretwriter8 months ago

Really great story like your others are! Just a pity this was a one and done as with them being neighbours it would be so easy to create sequels about how their new sexual routines develop together.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a hot story got me wet with precum

thunderstormythunderstormy7 months ago

★★★★★ (5.0). ❤

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Neighborly WOW! That's another reason I love living in the country. I guess they know no better.

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley7 months ago

Richard is a wonderful black neighbor we wish we all had at some point in our lives to help couples realize their sexual potential. Obviously He will be regularly fucking Ashley from now on with newly minted cuckold John's blessing.

m1km1n30m1km1n307 months ago

Perfectly-paced relationship development, great display of respectful communication and deep trust, and erotic all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Can't handle the stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. Loved how it took time for this to happen.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

OMG This story is the best. I love it

cgulden51cgulden516 months ago

Your finished dude, it was physical, and now emotions will set in, you are fucked.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If this is neighborly I would hate to have enemies.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I wouldn't attend Richard's funeral.

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwives5 months ago

Loved the sexual tension you created in the build up!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It for sure would be the last time in our marriage. Good by bitch.

Becaa57Becaa574 months ago

I loved this, so nice to see a story where the neighbor is actually nice to them both, helping them take these steps, but never in a degrading or manipulative way

MsVanilla69MsVanilla694 months ago

I really enjoyed this , well written and moved along nicely , everyone involved had a great time and no one was disrespected , look forwards to more

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A funny thing in a way happened with our neighbors. My wife and I thought that they were a happy and content couple in love. He worked in advising people where to invest their money. There was a rich black man that he was working with on investments. The story that I had heard was that the black guy had a party that our neighbors wife attended but he couldn't. The black guy had kept the drinks in the neighbors wife hand. The neighbor had a friend that was a PI that was at the party. That's was how our neighbor got the information that the black man had bedded his wife. The neighbor played it cool. I couldn't have done that. He got the dumbass to invest in some money I'm mean big money. With in a couple months it went down the tube. LOL. The neighbors went through a rough time but are doing a lot better. A while ago we were having some drinks and talking. He brought up the situation and said that will maby teach him to mess with married women. I said that I doubt that.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is so much fun that I would shit in his dreadlocks.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I watch she fucked

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My husband shares me

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I THINK THAT'S ASHLEY IS GOING TO LEAVING JOHN

FOR RICHARD P.US ASHLEY WILL PREGNANT WITH

RICHARD BABY

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

John is going to regret this entirely .

Wifey is going to be fucking this shithead every day while he is at work.and before he realizes that he can't satisfy her pussy she'll leave him alone with his wondering faulted mind of his wife's flirting...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Not even remotely plausible. It’s idiotic to be honest. I think a lot of these stories are written by teenage boys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

If this is neighborly I would hate to have enemies for neighbors. Try again and try not to be RACIST

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My husband wouldn't share me. When he found out that I messed around once and only once he filed. Romeo took off too. Biggest mistake I ever made was listening to my friend. Now I only get to have my children ever other weekend. Plus I'm not allowed to have a man around while I have the children. I miss Jim my ex-husband the most. Becarful girls don't mess up like I did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wish this had been me and my wife. bisissyhusband

cannaecannaeabout 1 month ago

An erotic FANTASY well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love how she really had no chance against what happened, he knew he was going to win and he did. Love the image of how easy she cums for a stronger dominant Blackman. How willing she is to please him letting him have her body anytime he wants. Showing her husband how much she loves being black owned. I would love seeing my wife like that. Flushed and sweaty with her nipples stiff, her legs spread as he lays between them, filling and taking her before pumping her full of his powerful black cum as he watches her cum for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Oh my God! (None of that “Gawd” shit. Who the hell is ”Gawd”?) I am so wet!

EaV, you are undoubtedly the hottest writer here! I wish you were still writing here. (Or are you published elsewhere?)

I’ve never had a BBC. Where we live, I have to content myself with white dick, but it is hot and we have a lot of fun anyway. 😋

I totally get that most people, whether they are born or merely inculcated that way, cannot share. But for those of us who can, you are the best, the most realistic storyteller of how great it can be! 👍🏻 😍 🤩 🥳

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

What a fucking great story!! i cock is so hard as I was reading and stroking, I would love to be John!! Mt wife doesnt want to, or so she says, but I want to see her fucked by a black man

Medinamaybes_swingMedinamaybes_swing24 days ago

This story might be my new favorite by this author. Phenomenal!!

So good, I’m going to have my wife read it, too

OseekerOseeker16 days ago

Once again I'm aroused by your story although this is even more cuckold than the last one I read with Anna & Bob...

I'd prefer a true mfm share with both guys fondling and pleasuring the woman together and not have the husband just observing the show only.. I'd be right there watching and then participating....

5 stars for your writing prowess...

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog12 days ago

What a great piece of erotica. Great job of painting the awesome picture of the ultra erotic Ashley getting pounded by a huge black dick. Pretty sure I read this before but may not have left a comment. Well written and very stimulating. I didn't want to stop reading. Unless its alredy there, this will go into my favs. Hoping ch 2 is just as good. 5 stars

MMSdawgMMSdawg3 days ago

One of the hottest stories I've ever read!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous