All Comments on 'Neighborly Ch. 02'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 142 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, her moaning while taking such a big thick black cock in her pussy made my dick really wet, I can only imagine at this moment how my wife's pussy will swell with plenty of pounding by such a cock, at this point I would love to take my wife to let her get fucked by at least one bbc and then fuck her myself to feel her hot wet loose twat around my dick. I'm hoping to meet the right dude for my wife real soon!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 2 years ago

Who wouldnt want a Man like Richard cumming IN her. I know I would and have and gone back for more to Mens like him. My Man now is a BIG Strong Black Man like Richard and I spread for him easy Any Time and Any Where and Any How He WANTS or NEEDS me.

ColonelinguistColonelinguistover 1 year ago

Thinking back some 30 years - married to a sexy, provocative female - I would have beaten the shit out any guy who might have suggested fucking my wife. Maybe that’s why our marriage didn’t last too long.

Admittedly, my dick stayed hard as molten steel as I’ve read your story thus far. And as your pen name implies; every one’s a Voyeur, that’s why porn is so openly popular now days

I believe.

But it’s one thing to watch or read about this type of a cockold arrangement between a couple. But in reality, what kind of Insecure guy would agree to it? That’s how I see it. Although most of the guys who have shared their comments here would say just the opposite; that in fact, only a extremely secure and loving husband could allow a more well endowed man to fuck his spouse; sorta like Christmas present for the good ol’ wifey.

Look, marriage ain’t easy. Day after day - year after year - the same old Dick; the same old pussy; and believe me, it will get old, but that’s what you signed up for, and that’s the way it’s gotta be; otherwise this might become a world full of bastards, unsure as to who might be their daddy.

Anyway, your story here was very well written, and it sure in the fuck made me think. And isn’t that what good fiction is supposed to do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When Cynthia asked if it was ok that Gerald Jackson and her had sex it was love just sex and I could be there and watch. Over my dead body. If this is really what you want please respect me enough to at least let me file for divorce first. She started crying saying she didn't want a divorce she said Gerald said a lot of white guys enjoys watching their wives being dominated by big black guys. I asked if he had touched her yet? No he has only talked about it and how excited the white guy's got when watching him dominating their wives with his bbc.I said ok it's in your hands then your choice me and only me or him and whoever you want. I will only be married to a faithful wife. She said I'm sorry and I choose you and only you. Good now do I need to talk to Gerald or can I trust you to tell him if he ever touches you he will answer to me. I will tell him tomorrow she said. I said ok just make it clear because I'm serious I will not be humiliated and be cuckold. Make sure you have your phone recorder on and don't let him know. Plus use my little recorder also. She texted me the next morning and said that she didn't have to go to Gerald's office she was in her office and seen him coming in her direction. Before he got there she turned on both recorders. The last statement was love you and only you see you at home. We listened to the recordings and the arrogant dumb ass shot himself in the foot. He had given her 24 hours to make a decision. If she didn't agree to have sex with him she would be let go. We down loaded the recordings and put it on a thumb drive. I told her to go directly to HR the next morning and file a complaint. She said she was nervous about that she said she was afraid of what Gerald would do. I said ok I will go with you. We did. The manager of HR said that he would need to talk to Gerald and other managers. Cynthia said that she needed time off until their decision was made and Gerald was delt with because she was afraid to be around him. He said he would be in touch with her by noon tomorrow. He contacted her and I was with her. They were transferring Gerald to another location. They wanted to know if she was ok with their decision. She looked at me. I put up a finger and started writing saying she wanted the company to make a decent donation to a charity. He agreed instantly by asking if $5000,00 would be efficient? Yes she agreed. One more thing I wrote was this is Gerald's last chance if it happened again he was fired. She told him. He said that was already done. This happened 11 years ago. We are doing great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is stronger love yet it's just unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I walked into the kitchen and found Ashley on the floor passed out. Her internals were on the floor. I knew what had happened it wasn't a dream the bbc had really got her and she was stretched out so much that her guts fell out. I called 911. After the emergency surgery the Dr told me that he put in over 100 stitches because the glue wouldn't hold and that any white guy would be worthless to her any longer. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the part of the comment where a guy said 30 years ago I would have beaten the shit out of a guy. Well I did and I still would. Cuckold is not a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't invite the arrogant SOB Norman Jacobson a black guy to the party so who did. I was pissed. Jenny and I already had a fight about it when they were flirting at a previous party we attended. Jenny knew him through work. He was a rep from a company that her company worked with. I named him and I also told my lawyer to go after the company. He hired a PI and it paid off. Some how he got proof that inappropriate things happened at work. I got a settlement from the company. They tried to keep it quiet but I said that I would make it as public as I possibly could. They offered more than I asked if I would keep it quiet. Jenny asked if we could talk. I said talk. She went on with the normal shit. She had no feelings for him.I laughed and said you didn't feel his bbc? She looked at me and said actually he's not as big or good as you. Then you think that you were mislead I thought all blacks were oversized. She said she didn't know that because he was the only other man she had been with. I said we made a promise and you broke it anything else? No I'm really sorry for being so stupid. The only excuse I have was maby I had too much to drink and I really screwed up. Yes I have to agree. We started seeing each other again and did get back together. Of course she changed job's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to agree to beating the shit out of the guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck whites! Fuck white pussy, fuck up white i

boys’ brains, fuck their white precious marriages. They wanna be fucked! Make ‘em happy. Claim them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What great bbc. Its just amazing that a woman would even marry a white man right? Amazing story if you want to read trash. Another amazing thing is that probably some think that this is true. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

White racist alert! This story is well written, hot erotica. Self-loathing white racist cucks come here, read a story in the INTERRACIAL category and then cry in their cum and leave nasty racist comments!

WRCs are pathetic. The worst. Stomp them out!

This is a 5 Star Story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For a F*****UP definition of good and kind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another bbc BS story.

LouiseNaturistLouiseNaturistabout 1 year ago

A great story. BBC is my most frequent fantasy, even though I don't plan to make it a reality. Hubby knows about my fantasy and encourages it.

For those that post these negatives comments, why did you read chapter two if you disliked chapter one so much? Many people enjoy a variety of things including what is described in this story. Finally, remember that this is fiction, not a documentary.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Richard pulled out what sounded like a cannon going off. Her stomach caved in. I guess from the vacuum. Then her stomach popped back out as big as if she were pregnant. She said you black SOB don't do that ever again now get out of here and apologize to my husband for talking like that. Richard motioned me over. I just stood up and motioned him to me. He came to me and started to apologize and I stopped him and motioned for him to kneel. Richard knelt down and apologize. Then I pointed to my dick. He said it's to big it a lot bigger than all the black dicks that I have sucked. I said do the best you can. He couldn't even get the heart in. He apologized again. I said now get and go home and practice on a softball bat LBD little black dick!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Talk about a cum dump!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He F***** my wife. Richard was a good and kind man. How could you say that. The only way is mental issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I took the call incase it was an emergency. I went into our home office shut the door and answered. It took 10 minutes exactly. When I returned to our living room our marriage ended. Jill and Marcus had unmistakably been making out. I walked our to the stand between Jill and my chair's. There was a fake book that was actually where I kept one of my 9mm hand guns for protection. I removed it and loaded the chamber. Turning to them I said that I have some questions and I want the truth. They were scared. I got 2 note pads and 2 ink pens and handed to them and had them move apart. They answered the same when I read them. It was the first time that they had a kiss,neither wanted a divorce and so on. I was happy that nothing really happened except a little make out session happened. I told Marcus that it was time for him to leave and he had better never be around Jill alone and never come over unless his wife was with him and several other demands. After he left I made it clear if anything like that happened again we were done. Things seem great every since. I will not be a dumbass cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

RICHARD. Just another homewreacking SOB but the husband is to damn stupid and the wife doesn't really love hubby just a meal ticket and a good place to stay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I still think that John is a dumbass Ashley is a slut and Richard is a homewreacker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some of the comments are more fun than the story. 0 rating on story 5 star on the comments that the husband is not a dumbass cuckold!

Sparky2022Sparky2022about 1 year ago

Wow! My wife and I just read the story and are both in heat to fuck like rabbits and find her some hot monster cock this weekend. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I read this hot story several months ago and shared it with my wife of 30 years (we're in our late fifties). After she read it several times, she got so wet and horny and wanted to try her luck with her daughter's boss who is a minister at a local congregation. She volunteered to help at his office on a Saturday afternoon and convinced me to to tell him that she was willing to do it for no pay but would accept whatever he wanted to give her. That being said, she spent the whole afternoon reliving her fantasy of this story. First of all, the man was packing a monster cock 10" as thick as her wrist. He fucked her in every position imaginable and even made her douche her asshole to pop her ass cherry. She ended up spending the night with him eventhough she was worn out,stuffed with cum in both holes. The next day when I went to pick her up, she insisted that I video the action one more time before coming home, of course I agreed and witnessed her two holes being stretched to the max by his huge cock. Although thoroughly stretched on both holes, she smiled,kissed him,thanked him and agreed to get stretched again the following week, I'm still undecided, but I want her to be happy and will settle for sloppy seconds at least one more time. Thanks for a hot story and we'll be looking for next time.

SomehowyouSomehowyouabout 1 year ago

The anti-cucks are out in force. They must have really been aroused by this story. Keep it up. If the anti-cucks are complaining than you know that secretly, they loved it. I thought it was spot on. John has lost control of this monster.

tlj553tlj55310 months ago

Great story! I love how Ashley has opened up her sexuality to get the greatest satisfaction. It sounds like Richard and her are very compatible for breeding and I hope there’s a new chapter coming with her belly swelling with the rightful fathers baby. She deserves it. Richard deserves it and John is a great loving husband who supports his beautiful wife.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Super - 10 gwiazdek - Ja razem z moją wówczas młodą żoną weszliśmy w cuckold ze starym [ 48 lat murzynem prawie zaraz po przyjeździe na wyspę . On , wielki jak niedźwiedź i czarny jak smoła z chujem 9 cali , 8 naokoło i wielkim łbem ruchał moją piękną ślubną po upływie tygodnia naszego pobytu i to u nas w naszym małżeńskim łożu . Jesteśmy w cuckoldzie prawie 20 lat i mamy od murzyna czwórkę dzieci .Najstarsze ma 19 lat , najmłodsze 13 i jesteśmy zgodnym , szczęśliwym małżeństwem a murzyn , chociaż już w słusznym wieku , często nas odwiedza i za każdym razem rucha mi żonę i ślicznie juksuje jej pipeczkę a ona , jak na 42 letnią kobietę wygląda zjawiskowo a w łożu , pod murzynem - cudownie . Szkoda , że ona nie chce już więcej jego dzieci bo uwielbiam ją w czarnej ciąży

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Respect I bet Ashley nor Richard could spell respect let alone show any.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why didn't Ashley stop it? Because you are a dumbass and she's a slut. It's simple as that.

cuck1cuck18 months ago

Loving this story. It's just like my marriage as my wife is a slut for black cock. Only difference is I'm never allowed to fuck her as my cock is too small to satisfy her and I'm locked in a chastity cage.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, Ashley will go on with more black cock now that she really is into taking a long big one. Richard will share her with his buddies over the next several weekends. John will stay home with his cockcage and watch videos of Ashley with her black guys.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dumbass did make a horrible mistake if he really satisfied his slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Uwielbiam historie młodych małżeństw w cuckoldzie z czarnymi , starszymi facetami , którzy ruchają i wychowują młodziutkie mężatki czarnymi dziećmi przy pełnej zgodzie jej męża . Ona , 22/23 lata , piękna , zgrabna mężatka - on wielki czarny jak smoła emigrant 45/50 letni z długim , grubym chujem , ogromnymi jądrami zawsze pełnymi afrykańskiego , czarnego juksu zapładniającym jej łono - mąż chętny do zlizywania naruchanej przez murzyna spermy z pipki swojej żony i kochający ja . Murzyn nigdy nie ubliża ani nie prześmiewa się z męża lecz darzący go szacunkiem za pozwolenie bycia członkiem ich rodziny i jako samiec reproduktor , ruchający piękną , młodą kobietę i siejący swoje ''czarne ziarna '' w jej macicy , z których ona rodzi silne czarne dzieci . tak właśnie mamy . Od 18 lat jesteśmy w takim układzie i ułożyliśmy sobie życie tak , jak chcieliśmy . Murzyn rucha i wychowuje moją żonę i mamy siedmioro jego dzieci - pięciu chłopaków i dwie dziewczyny , więcej dzieci nie planujemy chociaż żona moja jest jeszcze płodna a murzyn rucha ja często i zawsze juksuje jej pipkę lecz wystrzegamy się ciąży - przynajmniej na razie lecz gdy będzie wpadka , to żona moja urodzi ósme dziecko z jego pięknego , czarnego grubego chuja

thunderstormythunderstormy7 months ago

★★★★★ (5.0). ❤

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The neighbor screwed my wife and I was leaving her behind.

m1km1n30m1km1n307 months ago

Sexy. I really hope they evolve into a loving, supportive unit, even a true throuple. It does feel as if they all need each other. Thank you so much for keeping John a visible, viable element of this and showing the continuous love, unlike so many disheartening cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She will need more black cock because she will soon not be satisfied with one. I tolerated it one night for a while when a big black dude interrupted my wife Abby returning from the restroom at a local dance hall. I went to cut in and he said go have a seat I'll bring her back after a while. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was the big black bouncer saying hey Mac don't make any trouble or I'll throw you out. I thought F you asshole but I returned to my table. At the table I sent a text to my brother explaining the situation. Man brother Jed loved to fight. While waiting a guy walked up to me and began talking. He finally said I see your situation and would love to help. He said I can't stand an arrogant asshole like that dude and it isn't because of him being black I don't care about the color. I explained about my brother coming. He smiled and said the more the more fun. I wait for him with you just incase. Thanks I said. In walked my brother and he walked straight to my wife and asshole. I said watch this. He tapped the black dude on his shoulder. The black guy looked towards him and said F off asshole before I kick your little white ass to trash. My brother said hey buck you chicken shit asshole get. Well buck wasn't too smart and tried to hit my brother. Now brother didn't put him down with one hit but he was sure down on the third hit and he didn't even hit brother. Here came the bouncer and 2 of the black dudes friends. My new friend said here handing me his phone saying keep recording so that you have proof. He got up and went into action. It wasn't very long 2 guys on the floor the bouncer and one of the dude's friend the other was smart enough to step back. In came two deputies and they started questioning. I had sent the video to my phone. Of course the bouncer and the other's were lying. It looked as if they were going to arrest my brother and friend so I stepped up and explained that I had a video. He said show me. I said give me your number and I'll send you a copy. He said fine. I sent it he looked and arrested three of them. The dude one of his buddies and the bouncer. I thanked my brother my new friend and bought them a drink. I asked Abby would you like to dance or go home? I want a dance with the love of my life and then go home.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Damn you just got stupider. I didn't think that it was possible but you proved it possible.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I am Arti, North Indian housewife, 21, living in Hyderabad with my husband. Two years before, on my visit to my hometown, to meet my old parents and younger sister Archana (18), who was a college student, I saw my mother moving away from our house, when I was getting off the cycle rikshaw. I had already thought of giving a surprise to my Amma, so I entered the house, doors of which were not locked indicating Amma had gone nearby only. Sister was obviously in college, and my father at our agricultural farm, from where he normally returned after 8 pm. I went inside and accommodated myself in the guest bedroom after making cooffee for myself. Barely ten minutes later, i heard the entrance door open and my mother Pushpa (43 yrs) asking someone yo hurry up. I continued with my coffee and biscuits. A few minutes later I heard some shuffling in Amma's room, so I moved in that direction. I saw through her bedroom's parted curtains that she was undressed completely and movin towards her bed. I knew she must be thinking of a change, but was surprised to hear a male voice from the bedroom. I went closer to the door; there was only the bedroom liight, and I saw my naked Amma climbing her bed, on which I could see a completely naked man lying on her back. Amma bent forward and hurriedly moved towards his crotch, taking his cock in her mouth and sucking greedily.I heard the man tell Amma "Ab Archana ki choot kab dilwayegi? Arti toh seal band hi chali gayi sasural."

Amma- "Thoda sabra karo, kaafi had tak tayyar kar liya hai. Arti ka baap shahar jayega ek hafte ke liye, tabhi ek raat tumhe bula loogi. Teen- chaar din mujhe aur Archana ko jam kar chodana apne mussalmani gadha lund se. They both smiled, while Amma rode his cock, which was hard and looked big too. They got into heavy pounding; I waited till end, when the man pulled out nearly 9" coock after filling Amma, and thrusting his semen coated cock in Amma's mouth to suck him clean. After an hour, I left for the railway station to catch a train to Hyderabad, without meeting anyone in family. But I decided to return soon, and let this man pound my tight snatch and Archana's in Amma's presence.

Becaa57Becaa574 months ago

I'm still liking these stories It's nice that all 3 are on board and everything is out in the open.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

OMG I had to show my husband the story and we had incredible sex both of us so aroused. I want to experience this… all of it!

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

What a sad White boy. I certainly be great like that. It would be walk out and get divorced. Or find the biggest dildo and ram it up the black arse.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous