All Comments on 'Neighborly Ch. 03'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 156 Comments (Page 2)
Seeker744Seeker744over 1 year ago

Well done. A fitting ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor boy he has that terrible bbc syndrome and will suffer all of his life looking for a woman who can take such a big dog. LOL. Such stupid BS!

mistimksmistimksover 1 year ago

Very sweet and well-written. Thank you.

Anonymous coward: who hurt you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Believe me if I was in the situation you wouldn't have had to written all of the first chapter. I would either had beaten the shit out of the neighbor or gotten the shit beaten out of me. One way or the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG this is just too much love please stop writing. Before you know it the son will be screwing his mom to keep her satisfied.

charliem100charliem100over 1 year ago

I never understand tools who come to a fantasy site to read stories about unlikely sexual situations and then complain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trust fund for the boy period. Funk you husband again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hell make the poor boy a rubber out of a tire tube. I'm a maintenance man for a man that owns several apartments all I get done is putting these adapters for black men so they don't hang down in the water. It prevents them from shitting on the bbc.LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have never seen a dildo big enough after a bbc had a woman. I bought the largest ball bat while my wife and family was at a sport's store. She said I love you so much buying what the boys need to practice for their team. I smiled and said no this is for you for when I'm out of town for work and you won't have to cheat with Henry the bbc.I will even paint it black. She gave me a look. Hey also I have an appointment with a lawyer the day after I return. You should have time to get a lawyer. She said Sam it not what you think. Really I was told you were with Henry Harris and was told he kissed you. If your informant was being totally honest with you they would have told you that I slapped Henry. Really I said. Yes tell Jake to stop harassing me. I said really. So the SOB was lying to me. Evidently because he has been hitting on me for a while and you need to talk to him. I did and we are no longer friends. I apologized and we are good. That was 12 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantasized not realize. Is ok but a cheater is just that a cheater and I bet not just sexualy.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

It was noted in a popular scientific journal that the past 10 years have seen an great increase in young, black men aged 18-26, seeking psychological counseling. The increase was due to anxiety, ED, and sometimes associated depression. The issue was concern that their sex partners would be disappointed at their endowment since they couldn't live up to the big black cock myth that pornography displays. People see black men on websites with huge dicks and they all have them leading people to believe all blacks have big dicks. But no, only the big-dicked blacks get chosen, if you are smaller, you are not wanted. This is awfully similar to something else that happened in our past. It changed how I looked at pornography, something I always viewed as harmless, even empowering. I believe, this only scratches the surface. Sorry to be a downer following a super hot story that got me off. Also, no white guilt here either. Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had to put an extension on the toilet like a handicap seat only it had to be a lot bigger opening because of Mike's size. We had to order online at a special place that only cattered to blacks elephants it was a real problem then it hit me I went to the local vet that I knew worked with horse breeding farm's. Those even broke it was so depressing that we had to get Mike counciling. Lol such dumb BS. Then came the incest the sex that he had with his mother because no other girls could handle it. This is about as reasonable as the story that I just read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very close black friend of mine said one day while several of us buddies were drinking beer in my garage. All of this bbc doesn't really mean big black cock it really means bunches of bull crap. We all laughed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LOL at white racist cucks and they’re bad jokes.

You come to read an interracial story and get mad cause it’s an interracial story WRC? SMH.

You’re waaaaayyy more pathetic than white boys who ain’t in denial. You go leave sad comments on lesbian stories because women hook up with each other in it?

LOL, maybe you do you WRCs! We gotta stomp you out!

This is a hot story. Everybody know it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More big black arrogant ass shit.

LouiseNaturistLouiseNaturistabout 1 year ago

Great fantasy story. BBC is my favourite fantasy. It is not one that I am going to take beyond fantasyland, but I love stories like this.

To the crotics - why read stories you don't like?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't understand if it was so exciting I would remain hard. Besides if she really loved him she wouldn't F**** another man if you could call Richard a man more like an animal. Is there any writers that can write a story more realilistic?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's sad to say but you should count Richard's passing a blessing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Only he could give her vaginal orgasms. Lol I used a softball bat and got her off after the old bastard wore himself out. She moaned as I was using the bat that it took at least a foot to get her off. That gave me an idea. After using the bat I stuck my foot up in her. She asked what I was doing. I laughed and said your old sloppy cunt is probably trash I'm almost to my knee. I thought about using that sea weed that it makes you look like you had a heart attack. But then knew it would be not worth it if they an autopsy and it showed up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Talk about some F*****up minds!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a way to show so much love. F*** the black neighbor and degrade the husband. Then the old black bastard died and still didn't recognize the husband in his will. Now that's a real friend. How dumb can one be?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would tell my son to go on Amazon and order intertubes and a case of Liquid Steel. It's just to hard to find rubbers for black dude's mon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a turn on. I shot my load and it hit Richard first in his ear but he turned quickly so that he could open his mouth and catch the rest. He looked upset. So I consoled him by saying that I would let him suck me off if he could get Ashley off in 5 minutes. He said that wasn't fair. You should have seen the tears running down his face. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shit we got our son a larger play wagon to help him get around with his large equipment but he's just a white boy. I just couldn't imagine how big this black boy would be.

dwayne369dwayne369about 1 year ago

I think the series was very good... only thing I would have added from my own experience as a black bull is to have Ashley clean the black cock after he had cum in her... tasting the combined juices of their joining!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He should have informed Richard that George Washington also had over 200 slave's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I knew that my wife Becky was cheating with our neighbor. A while guy. Sorry I know that that probably disappointed most of you because ofhim not being BLACK. I was doing my best not to beat the Hell out of him and divorcing her. But I needed time to get things organized. She came in the marriage with a lot of college debts. I didn't mind because I loved her. But when I figured out that she was cheating to hell with her getting any money that I could hide. The neighbor Richard not his real name but that is what I will call him. I was starting to hear Richard this Richard that. That was my first warning. Becky was to go out of town for 5 days and 4 nights. The night before Richard was over Becky was trying to joke about him keeping an eye on me and I played along. The first night I invited Richard to go out with me and have a drink. Well as we were at the bar I was chatting it up with some young college girls and danced a lot. I explained to one of them what I was doing and told her that I would give her $100.00 to play along and she asked how she could trust me.I handed her a$50.00 and said that I would give her the rest if she left with me. I forgot to say that I met Richard after work. When I was leaving Richard asked if he could have a word with me ? I told Darlene not her real name to give me a minute? She said that's fine. Richard started in on me about cheating on Becky. I repeated the words that I heard Richard saying to her. What he doesn't know won't hurt him. He had a look on his face. I said breath a word to her and I will beat the shit out of you got it. I acted as if I took a different girl home every night that Becky was gone. The night she was to be home I was ready with the papers explaining the divorce that I wanted just incase Richard or her decided to stir up shit. He actually came over just after she got home. We invited him in. Nothing was brought up and I let it rest. We had sex that night and I was looking for anything that would be evidence of her cheating and didn't see anything. Of course she could have but I couldn't prove anything. I checked recordings of her cell phone and our home land line and the recordings from devices that I had around the house and her car.I had a recording of her telling Richard that she could not see him ever again that it was the biggest and dumbest mistake that she ever made. He was trying to get her to cheat more. She threatened to tell me and that she was damn sure that I would beat him up very badly just stay away unless Glenn is around. That's me. She hung up. We are still together and we are getting along great.

SomehowyouSomehowyouabout 1 year ago

Usually, the cuckold ends up dumped and alone and feeling like a POS. This was about a triangle that worked. I don't know if this is possible but what a wonderful story. I've got to hand it to you. Great writing.

DrkmanDrkman11 months ago

Good series and a nice ending.

IntoblackIntoblack11 months ago

I absolutely love happy endings, especially when they involve big black cocks knocking up white wives! Thank you,

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Truly a love story

hairyginger55hairyginger5511 months ago

Best part was her describing her thoughts in her journal. About how he had conquered him and is now taking his wife

bisklave69bisklave6911 months ago

Wunderschön geschrieben ich mag solche Geschichten, die glücklich enden!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

wimp story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Richard's defeats John. John removes his head from his ass and leaves the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just another different meaning of respect than I was taught. If she is into it that much she is faking it with you. She is probably going behind your back and cheating if not she is trying to humiliate you dumbass.

thunderstormythunderstormy7 months ago

★★★★★ (5.0). ❤

Mr_BradyMr_Brady7 months ago

When George Washington’s name was brought up, I figured that at least it would be mentioned that he was the FATHER of his country U.S.A. 🇺🇸

Good story. I gave it five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked the comment where the person suggested that the black boy should use an interrube. But he should get the kind that has slime in it. That helps to prevent leaks. LOL what an imagination. Stupid as owl shit.

m1km1n30m1km1n307 months ago

Thank you for taking us through so many of their years together. Over two decades as lovers and friends. Richard’s death was incredibly sad and I wish there had been mention of them actually shedding tears for him. Even with so many years together, I don’t understand why they saw their best friend only four or five times a year. It makes it seem as if they were keeping him away from their boy or family life. Unless they only enjoyed the bedroom that often but they did see him at other times to enjoy regular time with him? Did they ever tell Michael that Uncle Richard was their donor? Did he get to know their son at all? Sometimes it felt too much as if they kept Richard at arms distance. Other than those small things, I thought this was a lovely, unique threesome story with real emotion, good humor and great kinky sex throughout.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Same old thing, repeated too often, kind of inane narration and dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Respectful? Did they change its definition?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To answer the comment about telling the boy who the donor was Richard. At least my wife didn't get pregnant when she cheated. I also told her that if I ever hear from anyone that they knew that she cheated on me we would be divorced. I was serious about it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Witam - szkoda , że uśmierciłeś Richarda , mógł jeszcze naruchać kilkoro dzieciaków temu wyjątkowemu małżeństwu - oboje jemu współczuli i mąż chętnie oddawał żonę pod chuja Richarda , a i żona chętnie do niego szła , aby mógł opróżniać swoje wielkie i zawsze połne afrykańskiego juksu jądra , tak jak to jest w naszym , realnym związku - od wielkiego murzyna z Angoli mamy siódemkę dzieciaków , i chociaż jest starszy od mojej żony o 21 lat [ on53 lata a moja żona 32 lata ] , to rucha ją znakomicie i zawsze oglądam jego piękne krycie zawsze po misjonarsku . Żona moja chodzi teraz z ósmym czarnym brzuszkiem i uwielbiam ją za to a i murzyna również , dziękując jemu za ruchanie mi żony i za wszystkie piękne dzieci z jego czarnego jak smoła wielkiego chuja i gęstego , gorącego i płodnego afrykańskiego juksu

lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly5 months ago

Bring a kid into this makes the story particularly sick

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What stupid bs. Next thing is that there will be black elephant's. Dumbasses

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More from the racist writers.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Shit man I own a Hardware and if that boy would work I would give him a discount on a wheelbarrow to haul his cock around and some inter tunes with a patch kits and he could make his own rubbers. Lol. This story is just about unbelievable. Lol

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ironic, Kismet. Size queens beware, son of the big bull.

Becaa57Becaa574 months ago

This was a fantastic series about the love of a husband and wife, that also included another man. Throughout the whole story I like that there was always respect for everyone involved. The bringing a baby in, while I guess risky if anyone saw Richard visiting was done tastefully with family and friends thinking it was done in a clinic.

TigersmanTigersman4 months ago

Loved the story. It was well written. I thoroughly enjoyed the wife wanting to breed black. Personally, I think all married white women should try sex with a black guy 2-3 times so she can decide if she likes black sex. If she enjoys it then she should get black cock regularly, like 3-4 times a week. Hopefully she will want to breed black.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well, second story I read from you, and this time it was near perfection. Unlike most people say in the comments, it is possible to have such dinamic in a relationship, and still love your partner. I've been the guy nailing the wife wile the husband watched, and belive me, that love was undestructable. Now I'm the married man, not able to stand and watch, but I'm a swinger, I love my wife more then anyting in the world, we swing, and we did both type of 3some. And there is something I can tell by experience... in the first part of the story there is a point were you almost missed the toutch with reality, and that's when Ash sends the picture even knowing the John was uncomfortable with that. But it was ok, it is rare but it happens. But in the second part... they talked about it, and you clrealy tell us how conflicted is John after their first sex night, and a Character who loves her husband like Ash did would never go for a second try without getting everything straight, and a Bull who respects the couple would never be intrusive to the point to make a move with out making sure everybody is sure of were they are going. Other than that it was well written, erotic and at the same time it makes the reader stick to the story wanting to know how it ends.

Turning502019Turning5020192 months ago

I’m not usually a cuckold type story fan but this one was not the typical trope. They were both on the same team, the bull was respectful even friendly with the husband. There was no disrespect and when it was over they left it as friends. Gave all 3 chapters a 5. Thanks for the read.

dunham669dunham6692 months ago

One of the better cuckold stories I have read. The fact that she fantasizes about the bull defeating her husband like and raping her is troubling but women are weird.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Mike should have had some brothers and sisters - at least one of each.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Bardzo dobra historia i bardzo podobna do naszego realu . Żyjemy w cuckoldzie ze starszym od nas murzynem o prawie 25 lat , już 13 lat i mamy z jego wielkiego , pięknego chuja czterech synó i dwie śliczne , podobne do mojej żony córy . Chłopacy , to wykapani ich ojciec i czarni tak jak on . Murzyn nie mieszka z nami lecz często nas odwiedza i za każdym razem rucha mi żonę cudownym ogromnym i bardzo grubym chujem . Ja zlizuję jego nasienie z pipki mojej żony nawet przy nim i smakuje mi a niekiedy nie mogę się doczekać , aby lizać wyruchaną i pełną afrykańskiej spermy pipeczkę mojej żony . Jestem pewien , że jeszcze nam narucha dwójkę lub trójkę czarnych dzieciaczków . Uwielbiam moją żonę w czarnej ciąży i kocham ją bezgranicznie za wszystkie dzieci , które mi urodziła z tego czarnego jak smoła chuja murzyna i jeszcze urodzi . Jego uwielbiam za piękne krycie i dawanie mojej żonie gęstej , afrykańskiej spermy , z której ona rodzi zdrowe i silne dzieci . Zawsze dziekuję murzynowi , gdy dowiadujemy sie , że żona moja jest przez niego wychowana

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous