Neighborly Masturbators

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very much, Jennifer. I used to watch you barefoot in the backyard. Burgundy is my favorite color."

"Like they are now?," she asked, as she extended her nylon covered foot, wiggling her dainty toes, showing me her dark painted toenails.

"Yes. My favorite color."

"I'll get them re-done this weekend just for you. Next week you can jack-off on my feet."

I blushed, not really believing this was all happening to me. All my fantasies coming true.

The week seemed to drag on waiting for the following Tuesday. I would see John going off to work and really felt sorry for him. I liked John. Really nice guy. I just felt bad for him that he couldn't make love to his beautiful wife anymore, and I was enjoying her now, as my own in-person Playboy model. I had a crazy fantasy thought that I kept to myself. I imagined John sitting and watching as I masturbated to his naked wife!

I saw Jennifer sunning again, sitting in her backyard on Saturday. She was reading a magazine, dressed only in her skimpy bikini and barefoot again. I pretended I had some yardwork to do and checked her out over the fence. She saw me and smiled, bringing a finger to her lips, indicating the sign to "shhhh...be quiet." She looked back at the house and the sliding glass patio door, then quickly pulled up her top and pulled down her bottom and did a quick turnaround in teasing and provocative fashion! She covered back up and sat down as if nothing had happened. John came out of the house a few minutes later with his newspaper to join her. We exchanged pleasantries. He didn't know how hard I was from his wife's little show just minutes earlier.

On Tuesday, precisely at 11 am I went around to Jennifer's backdoor and knocked. She was in her bathrobe again. "Good morning, Tommy. Take your clothes off and leave them on the chair here. Follow me upstairs. I'm about to take a shower. You can watch while you stroke yourself."

Naked and semi-hard, I followed Jennifer into their master bedroom and into their bathroom. I felt odd, being in their marriage bedroom. There was a wedding picture of John and Jennifer on the bedroom wall. Jennifer told me to sit on a vanity chair in the bathroom facing the shower stall and started the shower water running. She said, "Open your hand," and squirted some body lotion into my open hand. "Use more if you need it," she told me. "Get it nice and hard. You know I want to see you erect." She hung her robe on a hook on the door and stepped into the shower, naked, leaving the shower door wide open. I worked the lotion into my cock while watching Jennifer and was instantly fully hard. I sat on the chair with my legs spread so Jennifer could see what she wanted: my hard cock in my hand, while looking at her.

Jennifer smiled and soaped her body. I was naked, stroking my cock, watching my sexy married neighbor taking a shower! Again, I had guilt feelings about John, but realized he had lost interest since his impotence and Jennifer was still a very hot, virile woman. She was an exhibitionist. I was her voyeur. I knew I would never touch her or fuck her but who could give this up? I watched as the bubbles foamed up as she washed her tits, holding them up to wash underneath, the water cascading down over her nude body. She worked washing down her body, placing a foot on a shower stool to soap and wash her long sexy legs and feet. She used her massaging shower head, setting it pulsate over her clitoris and pussy. She washed her pussy and ass last, inserting her fingers in both and taking her time to give me good open looks of both. She began toweling off, looking down at me to make sure I was still hard. She used her hair dryer on her long black hair and then turned the dryer to fluff up her little tuft of pubic hair above her pussy. Even without make-up she was a knockout, especially standing there naked for me. She took the body lotion and smoothed it over her arms, legs and body. She held it out for me again and I took a few more drops.

"Jennifer," I started, "Since I can ask for anything, will you turn around for me and bend over?" She didn't say a word. By this time, I knew Jennifer would do anything I asked her to do as long as I didn't touch her. She just turned around and bent over, her ass towards my face. My stroking increased. "Please open yourself for me," I told her. Jennifer spread her butt cheeks as I looked into her dark crevice and little, tiny rosebud. I wondered if she had ever been fucked back there. So, I asked her if she ever had.

She stayed bent over but turned her head to the side to see me. I could see her tits hanging down between her spread legs. "Yes," she said. "Never with John, but my former husband and one boyfriend before him liked taking me anally. After my first few times, I really began to enjoy it, even asking for it sometimes. I miss it, but John will lick me back there sometimes, if I ask him to. Do you wish you could put your tongue in there Tommy? Or fuck me back there?"

Jennifer laughed and then turned serious. "Tommy, I will never have any other man's cock besides John's former 5" in my mouth, pussy or ass. You know how I feel about cheating. But if I did, it would be yours, Tommy. You're a beautiful specimen of a man with a lovely cock. I'm glad I chose you to masturbate for me."

Omg, I was moaning and nearly ready to cum. I had to back off. Jennifer said, "Let's go to our bedroom. Get up on the bed, on all fours." For some reason I thought she was going to join me on the bed. But she put a towel on the bed and took a seat in a chair near the bed instead. "Show me how you fuck, Tommy. Show me how you would like to fuck me."

"What?," I said in shock.

"Show me. Push your hips back and forth. I want to see your hard cock pistoning, like you're fucking, like a dog in heat, Tommy. Do it!"

Jennifer was making me hot with her words, even making demands now. I slowly pushed forward and back, forward and back, rocking on my hands and knees, my cock protruding with every thrust of my hips. Jennifer had spread her legs and was fingering her pussy, matching my hip thrusts with her fingering thrust! Holy crap, I felt like we were fucking!! I increased my tempo and she increased hers. Her breathing became heavier, her pussy making sloshing sounds. "Up now, " she said. "Just up on your knees. Face towards me. Keep pumping, in and out. Like you're fucking me from behind. No hands on your cock!"

"Jennifer, I said. I'm so hot. I feel like I'm going to cum like this."

"Imagine you're fucking me, Tommy. I'm going to climax too, Tommy. Cum, Tommy. Just like this. We will cum together. While we look at each other. Look at my pussy. Pump your hips, Tommy!"

Looking at Jennifer, I ejaculated, erupting on her bed, cum spurting out and landing on the towel below me. Jennifer came hard, screaming and nearly falling off her chair. I collapsed on the bed. Jennifer went to the toilet and bathroom to clean herself up.

The next day was Wednesday. I was hard all morning waiting for 11 am to roll around. Jennifer met me at the backdoor. This time she was totally nude, except for panties and her nicely done make-up, with shimmery pink lips! Geez, I wanted to kiss her, but I knew I couldn't. She didn't have to tell me to take off my clothes and I was excited to show her how erect I already was. She told me to come into the kitchen. Two kitchen chairs were pulled out facing each other with towels draped over them and two towels on the floor below the chairs. There were toys---dildos---on the kitchen table and tubes of lube. Jennifer told me to sit down in one of the chairs.

"So nice and hard already today, Tommy. You know I like to see you like that." I didn't say anything and didn't need to touch my penis. It just bobbed a bit sitting at the table. "I had a fabulous orgasm with you yesterday. I liked your interest in my ass and my stories. Today, you'll have your own anal experience. You're going to take one of my dildos in your ass, sit on it and masturbate for me. I'll put the other one in my pussy. Lube yours up, Tommy!"

Jennifer is the hottest woman I have ever met. I wasn't about to question her. I loved everything we did together and knew to trust her. But I didn't know if I could do this. "Jennifer, I'm not sure I can do this."

"You can, Tommy. Turn around so I can watch it going in. Bend forward."

Still nervous, I turned away from Jennifer, took the tube of lube, and applied it liberally to the dildo. I knew enough from watching porn that you need you a lot of lube for this, man or woman. She told me to lube a finger and stick it up my ass. Jennifer took off her panties and lubed her dildo as she watched me. At the same time, we inserted them, mine in my rectum, Jennifer's in her pussy.

"So nice," she said, "Isn't it? For both of us! Sit down on it, slowly."

"Oh, Jennifer," I called out. "It feels so big, so fat in me. I have such a full feeling."

"That's how it should feel. Sit down on it. Take all of it."

I eased myself down onto the chair with the 7" dildo with rubbery balls at the end of it still partially sticking out of my ass. As I sat, it seated in my bottom with my cheeks resting on the balls.

Jennifer said, "I want you to know, I've had that dildo in my pussy many times before and now it's in you! You have my pussy in your ass! It will be your special dildo from now on. Wiggle yourself on it. Make yourself feel good, like it did in my pussy! This is as close as you will ever feel to my pussy!"

We were both sort-of fucking ourselves with dildos, in two different ways. She handed me her panties and said, "I wore these to bed last night and all morning, just for you. They should be nicely scented for you. Take them, Tommy. Don't be ashamed to smell my pussy. I know you like that."

I took them from Jennifer and brought them to my nose. Jennifer said, "That's it. Smell them. Smell the inside. The gusset. It's where my pussy touches the panty. Open them and smell them there." I opened her panties and smelled the inside. Jennifer was watching me, getting more excited, and was masturbating with her dildo and rubbing her clit with her other hand. She said, "Use my panties on your cock and masturbate with them." I took her satiny panties and formed them around my cock, imagining it was Jennifer's soft, warm pussy engulfing me. Jennifer's eyes grew wide and became more visually excited, fucking her pussy harder with the dildo. Watching me fuck her panties. "Yes, yes, this is perfect," she said. "I'm about to orgasm! Cum in my panties!"

I spent the next 10 months, nearly every Tuesday and Wednesday morning, with Jennifer, until John got a job transfer to another state and they moved. I never did touch her, nor did she ever touch me, staying true to her word, and I, to mine. We had our own special way of "making love" to each other. She did let me cum on nearly every part of her body including several times into her open mouth while she masturbated her lovely pussy! What a year that was...

12