Neighborly Relations Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want to do right now?"

"Drop to my knees and pleasure you sir. I want to suck your perfect cock and be rewarded with your cum."

"Do you understand that doing this is a statement of your commitment to serve me? That it is step one of your final, and irreversible commitment to be my sissy slave?"

"Yes, Master."

"Then I give you permission to serve me. Please begin."

"Thank you sir!" I said with enthusiasm and I quickly dropped to my knees and fished his cock out from his jeans. It was beautiful Not fully hard yet but still much bigger than my fully aroused sissy cock. I looked up at Mike with lust and gratitude in my eyes and then licked the underside of his cock from his balls to the tip. I then licked the head of his cock, swirling my tongue around the ridge. With that I took his now fully hard cock and slid my lips over it and pushed my head down onto it. I got about 60% in and then slid out sucking hard as I did. I did this all slowly and with purpose. I repeated it multiple times, keeping my eyes up at him to fully signal my submission and the pleasure I was experiencing serving him. He let out a moan of approval.

"That is a good start cocksucker, now let's see if you can take the whole thing." With that he grabbed my head and thrust his cock down my throat. I fought off my gag reflex and he held his cock in my mouth and throat for a few seconds. As he pulled my head back I choked and copious amounts of saliva spilled out.

Maddy chimed in from the floor, "You have him really going now Daddy, fuck his sissy throat!"

Mike rebuked his step daughter, "Patience, Maddy, I enjoy a long slow face fuck."

Mike started to slowly but firmly slide his cock deep into my throat and then slowly slide it out. Each time I thought I was going to choke and explode, but each time I was able to hang on just long enough to survive. As I looked up at him he held my gaze with a penetrating look as he spent 10 minutes just slowly fucking my face. If there was any doubt of his power over me, this ended it.

"Maddy, come over and hold his head, because now it is time to fuck him hard."

Maddy came behind me, and grabbed my head. She spoke in my ear, "You are nothing but a toy to him. Get ready to be roughly played with!"

Mike started to jack hammer in and out of my mouth and throat and I did my best to suck as he did. Maddy held my head tight but Mike's energy had us both bouncing back to Mike's face fucking rhythm.

Mike started to moan and suddenly I could feel my mouth and throat filling with his cum. It was fantastic. He pulled out and sprayed his last two surges across my face. And then drove his cock back into my mouth. I had swallowed most of his cum and now began to slowly suck his cock, savoring every last drop. He replaced Maddy's hands with his and arched his back as he sent his cock down my throat one more time. He held it that way for 15-20 seconds as he just bounced his cock, gaining the last bit of pleasure from the experience.

He released his hands and I stayed impaled on his cock for 5-6 more seconds and then slowly and strongly sucked my way back off his cock.

I looked up at him and he spoke, "So are you mine?"

"In every way master. That was the best and I can't believe I will get to do that again. Serving you is amazing." My words were strong and enthusiastic, but I wasn't saying them because of the rules, I was saying them because that described how I really felt. I had found my true calling and from that point forward I would be and do absolutely anything he asked.

"I hope I pleased you master." I probably wasn't supposed to speak, but I wanted so much to hear a compliment from him.

"You did well faggot. I will see you later for step #2. I am going to fuck you and your life will never be the same. That is what you want, correct?"

"Yes Master. More than anything." And with that Mike left.

From my right I heard Maddy ask her mom, "after I edit the video, can I get him ready for the live show. Our subscribers are going to love watching his first fuck!"

Heather simply said, "he is all yours, have fun." And then she left.

Maddy went over to her computer, made a few keystrokes and then addressed me, "Tell our subscribers how much you look forward to getting fucked later."

I later learned she zoomed into my cum covered face as I said, "I am going to be the happiest sissy when Master Mike takes my virgin ass and makes it his! It will be the greatest moment of my life. I hope you will all enjoy watching me become who I truly am; a completely obedient sissy slave!"

Maddy laughed as she shut down the recording, "You are going to be a star!"

I smiled and felt great. And my day was not even done, the best was still to come!

12