Neighborly Relations Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, neighbor," Emily said.

"Hi, stranger. Come on in." Patty closed the door of the fridge and stood smiling as Emily approached her.

"I'm sorry I haven't been over," Emily said as she kissed the other woman on her lips. After the first kiss, she slipped her arms around Patty's back to clasp her rounded bottom and pull her closer. "I didn't mean to desert you," she said. "Really." Then she kissed her firmly, with a lover's intensity and need, and she moved one hand up to slip her fingers through Patty's hair and hold her in place while exploring her mouth with her tongue.

"The kids," Patty whispered against Emily's lips, though she was holding Emily with equal ferocity just then.

Emily moved her head back just far enough to look into Patty's eyes. "I don't know," she said, with a wicked smile. "Maybe I am a lesbian." She kissed her once again, quickly, and then backed away.

Patty was smiling now. It was okay. There was nothing wrong between them. Knowing that allowed her to resume her normally dominant role with Emily. "I shouldn't allow you to kiss me," she said, smiling. "Cutting you off would be your just deserts after you stayed away so long."

Emily laughed. "Yes, I suppose so. Like leaving me stranded on a desert island without the comfort of your lips."

"Jesus, Emily," Patty laughed. "Where'd that come from?"

"Some poem. I can't remember any more of it, but I think that fits."

"Would you like some dessert?" Patty moved toward the counter to get coffee. "Betty Burton gave Jenny a recipe for coffee cake, and she brought over a sample."

"Sure, if you can spare any." Emily sat at the kitchen table. "If it's Betty's recipe it must be good."

"I can spare all of it. I think Jenny wants everyone's thighs to be like hers." Patty brought over two plates of cake and then got them each a cup of coffee. "You're the slim type, but everything will go to my ass if I'm not careful."

"We'd hate to have your ass get any more beautiful," Emily teased, tasting the cake. "Boy, this is good."

"Beautiful my ass." Patty sat and watched Emily eat a moment.

"Well, my son and husband sure seem to think your ass is beautiful," Emily told her. "Danny asked about you. He wondered if you might like to spend some quality time with him at the party tonight."

"That's sweet," Patty said, thinking that Danny was certainly someone worth spending time with, but she'd never thought of him in that way before. He'd always just been Emily's son. "I suppose I could make room on my dance card."

"Good." Emily put her fork down and looked across at Patty as a wistful smile came to her lips. "I love you," she said. Then she shook her head, rolling her eyes. "Yeah, I know. I'm not a lesbian. Still, I do love you."

"What brought that on?" Patty hoped she wasn't blushing. It didn't feel as though she was, but sometimes it was hard to tell.

"The past couple weeks," Emily said. "I've been preoccupied at home, but I never actually stopped thinking about you. I like being with you. You know, just talking. Of course I really like being with you in the biblical sense, too," she laughed. "And I love your beautiful ass."

"I'm flattered," Patty said, caught off guard by the other woman's admission. "I don't really know what to say."

"Don't say anything," Emily told her as she reached to clasp her hand. "Just because I feel a certain way it doesn't mean you have to feel that way, too. I just thought I should tell you that I don't ever want us to be apart."

"That's easy," Patty said, laughing. "Given the friendly nature of this neighborhood, I don't think we're ever going to move away."

They both laughed then, letting the aura of Emily's admission dissipate in their laughter.

"So, what have you been up to?" Patty said. "I hardly even saw you outside the last few weeks."

"Yes, well, that's something else I wanted to tell you before the party," Emily said. "I suppose I wanted to tell you how I felt first. You know, so you'd be less likely to think badly of me."

"I wouldn't . . ."

"Maybe not, but you should let me make my confession before you say," Emily said seriously. She sipped her coffee, thinking again that she must ask what roast Patty used for this delicious coffee. She wished that was all they had to talk about. Coffee. Not her family life.

"Patty," she said slowly. "Some things have been happening with my family that I wouldn't have ever predicted would happen to us. In fact, they're things I thought only happened in bad crime stories. Well, not crime, I guess. I certainly don't feel criminal."

She drank more coffee and looked down at the table between them.

"My son and I, are . . . Well, Robert and I have fallen into a . . . well, we both have relationship with our children that isn't quite normal. A, um, a sexual one."

She stopped there, still staring at the table, waiting for a response.

"Sexual?" Patty said, slowly. Without looking, Emily couldn't tell much about her feelings from her flat tone. "You're having sex with your children?"

"Yes. Well, you knew how they were snooping. Watching us. It just kind of grew from that. I fought it, really, but all my fighting did was turn me into a real bitch with Elaine. It's funny how it ended up that my not wanting to hurt them made me face my own feelings and give into something that could have hurt them even worse. It could still hurt them, I suppose, and it sounds horrible."

"Oh, Emily." Patty took her hand then, squeezing it. "No, not horrible."

"Really?" Emily looked up then and was relieved to see a soft, loving look in Patty's eyes. "I was afraid you'd hate me."

"No. I don't understand," Patty admitted, shrugging. "Not really. I mean, I do, because you've got good looking kids. And, well, because I know that you and Robert love your kids. But I don't understand because, well, because they are your kids. I don't see how that happens."

"I know." A tear escaped Emily's eye and trickled down her cheek. She wiped it away quickly. "I should be ashamed. I try to be, but I'm not."

"Don't be. Your kids are adults," Patty said. "And they were the ones watching you and Robert. They had those feelings first."

"It's not their fault."

"That's not what I meant," Patty said quickly. "I mean that you didn't force them into anything."

"No, I guess not. But that's one reason I didn't come over. I was afraid you'd find out and hate me. I was afraid I'd let something slip, you know, in talking."

"I see." Patty drank some coffee, pondering the new situation. Was she appalled? Shocked? Did she feel different about Emily now that she knew? No. She was somewhat shocked, and she surely didn't understand. But she was not the kind to condemn someone whose lifestyle was different than hers. Especially not if she knew them to be good people. She felt the strange combination of feelings that told her to ask about Emily's children's sexuality while still wanting to stay far away from the subject of incest. "Why did you need to tell me now?" she asked. "Before the party?"

"Because you'd know once you saw us there," Emily said. "Everyone will know, but you're the only one I was really worried about."

"But, why? I mean, the purpose of the party is always to mix it up. Nobody fucks their own partner, do they?"

"Well, maybe not. But, after the thing with Elaine, well, you would just know."

"What thing with Elaine?"

"Hasn't Robert spoken to Charlie?"

"Not that I know of," Patty admitted. "What?"

"Well, Elaine has gotten rather fond of . . . . Gosh, Patty, this sounds so sick. And for it to be my own daughter, well, It's rather hard to tell you."

"You just told me that you guys fuck your kids," Patty said. "How hard could it be?"

Emily laughed. "Okay. Good point. Elaine has developed a fixation with cum," Emily said. "Semen. She doesn't really have an orgasm unless a man is cumming on her. Preferably on her face. I've watched her. And she's admitted that she has dreams of an army of men standing around her and covering her body with cum."

"An army of men?" Patty liked cum as much as anyone, but she couldn't fathom wanting such a thing to happen to her.

"Yes, an army."

"Gosh."

#

Claudia Adams lumbered through the living room and sat heavily on the couch. She was fed up with this pregnancy thing and wanted nothing more than to get the little fellow out of her body. Enough was enough.

She and Andy had gone back and forth about the party. He wanted to stay home, take it easy, and wait for her water to break. She wanted to go where she could at least watch the action, get off on providing liquid refreshment to the participants, and maybe have someone suck on her clit for her. She wanted to find something to get her condition off of her mind for awhile. Andy had finally given in about going after she promised to take it easy and not let anybody get rough with her. Despite the fact that she told him it wasn't necessary, he promised not to go far away on his party adventures.

He was a good husband. Too good, maybe, but it's hard to complain about a man who pays attention and cares about you. Right now, she wanted a husband who might think it was a good idea for her to get a dick or two inside of her. She wanted a husband who would suggest that it would be good for her to swallow a few pints of cum.

Well, maybe it was the hormones talking. Maybe, if she weren't pregnant, she'd think this whole orgy thing was perverse. Maybe she'd like it even more. No matter what, she wanted to get laid and give birth. She wanted them both right now.

#

"I suppose you're wondering why I've called this family meeting." Albert stood before his family where they were assembled at the dining room table. He was trying to be funny, because they weren't the type of family that held family meetings, but nobody laughed. He supposed that they knew exactly why he wanted to talk to them all together.

"Okay, I guess you already know," he said, laughing. Looking at them now, he was amazed at how his wife seemed more like his child than his wife just then. Perhaps their ages were too far apart. Perhaps he just felt a similar protectiveness toward her. It didn't matter. He felt like an ancient professor addressing a college class when he looked at them. "It's about the party."

"Is there special sex etiquette we should know about?" Tim asked.

"Yeah, don't fuck the men," Tom said.

"Well, unless they ask you to," Laurel said, laughing.

"I suppose that there is, actually," Albert said. "But I don't know what it is. That was my purpose here. This is uncharted territory for us, and I don't want any of you to go into it with any questions."

"I do have a question," Laurel said. "I mean, well, after you have sex with someone, do you just go hop on somebody else right away? Do we get to wash or anything?"

The twins laughed, but Albert shushed them with a frown.

"Good question," he said. "In fact, I asked that myself, so don't you boys think it's a dumb question."

"Yeah, you guys don't have to go around with goo running down your leg," Laurel said.

"Ew!" the boys said in laughing unison.

"Exactly," Albert said. "And Ralph told me that they have three showers available. Oh, Sharon, he asked if we could bring some towels over, too. You know, nobody has enough towels for this many people."

"Good idea," his wife agreed.

"Any other questions?"

"Do all these people know about us?" Tim asked. "I mean, they might think it's freaky to bring your kids to an orgy."

"I think they all . . . well, no, I'm not sure about the Adamses or Carters, but the others know. The Burtons practice family love. And Laurel can certainly attest to the fact that the Porters are members of our little club."

"Yeah, she can tell us about how they like to seduce stupid little girls and ravage them," Tom said. "Or, no, I guess she refuses to tell us about that."

"Oh, shut up," Laurel said.

"How do you pick somebody? You know," Tim asked. "Just ask?"

"Sure," Sharon said. "I don't suppose it's very polite to just stick your dick in without asking. It's only good manners."

"He's never had good manners," Tom said. "Why ask him to start now?"

"I learned all my manners from you," Tim replied.

"Remember that you don't have to do anything if you don't want to," Albert said. "I suppose that advice is more for the ladies, since nature has put them on the receiving end of this sort of thing. Still, you boys remember that too. You don't have to do anything. And, more important, remember that no always means no. Even at an orgy."

Everyone laughed at the absurd sound of that statement.

"Oh, yes," he added. "There's been a special request for us guys. I'll go over that later with you boys."

"What is it?" Laurel asked. "How come I don't get in on it?"

"How do you know you don't?" Tim asked her.

"She doesn't," Albert said. "But she'll know all about it at the party. We just don't want a certain party to know until the time comes."

"Wow," Laurel said. "Mysterious."

"Any other questions?" Albert asked. When there were none, he said, "Okay, I guess the meeting is over. Have fun. Don't be shy. Remember that I'm proud of you and hope you'll behave in the proper manner for the circumstances."

"What would that be?" Tim asked.

"Well, don't turn down Betty or Jenny just because they're older," Sharon said. "Any of the parents, for that matter. Got that?"

"Hell, we like fucking parents," Tom said.

#

"Jenny said something stranger the other day," Terry Carter said to her husband as they were cleaning up after lunch. "She said we should be ready for some surprises about our neighbors."

"Surprises?" John put the last plate into the dishwasher and added the detergent.

"Yeah. She said we shouldn't rush to judgment." Terry sat to relieve the strain on her back. She was feeling her condition more and more as it progressed.

"Never a good idea to do that," John said, stroking her hair. "About anyone."

"Sure, but what could be more surprising than showing up at an orgy?"

"Well, they'll be bringing their kids. That's surprising."

Terry thought a moment. It made sense to put the two parties together, but it was weird since that meant the kids would be having sex at the same party as their parents. It was surprising, but that couldn't be what Jenny meant, could it?

"Well, I don't know," she said. "I suppose you're already planning which little girl you want to fuck first."

"Wow, I guess I didn't think of that," John admitted. He found it very odd that he had not yet considered the fact that he could get with some eighteen year-old pussy at the party. "Man, I don't know."

"I would be Cathy Burton," Terry said. "Or, no, I guess you've never met her. You're always at work when she comes over to see her grandparents. There's another girl, too. Ginny Burton."

"Damn, the Burton family is all over the place," John said. "And their kids are there, too? I mean, Cathy's dad will be there, right? Kent Burton? And it's at her grandparent's house?"

"Yes. Three generations of Burtons," Terry said. "Say, you don't suppose that's what Jenny meant? You know, about the Burtons?"

"Well, sure, must be," John said. "Why would they want to expose themselves at a party?"

"Who knows. Maybe they figure that we're all screwing around so much that it wouldn't be a shock. Besides, Kent and his wife were at the last party. They seemed pretty friendly with Ralph and Betty."

"Man, that is surprising," John said. "You know, the thought of watching them . . . well, it kinda turns me on."

"Yes," Terry admitted. "I would like to see that."

"You know, maybe I should call Jay and have them come over early," John said. "You know, so we know each other a little bit before we get naked and all that."

"Good plan," Terry admitted. She wanted to awkwardness of meeting her client in her home out of the way fast. "Why do they call him Jay? That's one thing I'd like to know. His name's Jason, right?"

"Yeah. I don't know." John shrugged as he opened his cell phone. "Just shorter, I guess."

"It doesn't really take that much time to say Jason."

#

"Don't none of you have to go to this party, you know." Tania Mosswell spoke her mind as they were having lunch. It seemed like a good time to do so. "I mean, this whole thing is new to us all, and you kids don't have to jump into it like this."

"Mom, we're not really kids, are we?" Tillman put in. "And Sherona and I have been to the other party."

"Yes, well Cherie and Bobby haven't been," his mother said. "We've already taken a pretty big step here."

"Random sex with strangers is really a much smaller step than sex with your family," Robert Jr. pointed out in his usual logical manner. "Letting those strangers know that we screw each other is a big step, I suppose. But, other than that, this is just a dirty good time."

"You might feel it's too early to let them know about us," his father said.

"If Bobby and I stay home, they'll think we're not getting any," Cherie said haughtily. "I been too long not getting any to let people think I still ain't. Especially from my own family."

"Incest ain't new to this neighborhood anyway," Sherona said.

"New?" Robert Jr. said. "Hell, it's downright contagious."

CHAPTER TWO, Approaching Ecstasy

Four o'clock.

Kent and Sally Burton were showering together, sharing an intimate time in the privacy of their bath before diving into the whole party thing. Both of them were excited about the party, but Kent was worried, too. What if the others didn't approve of them?

"It'll be all right," Sally told him now, washing his penis carefully. "Nobody is going to call the cops."

"I wasn't worried about that," her husband said, pushing her hands away from his firming cock. He turned her then, washing her butt with soapy fingers. "I was worried that they'd be shocked, I guess."

"I wasn't," Sally reminded him. "Not really, anyway."

"I remember you screaming something like, 'Oh my God!' when I told you," he said.

"Sure, but how long did it take before I was fucking your father?"

"A week, I guess." Kent laughed.

"And we're not asking any of them to screw their kids. Actually, I think that anyone whose kids are going to be there is already screwing them."

"Okay, I suppose I won't worry," Kent said. "It's more to avoid embarrassing Cathy, anyway."

"Cathy?" Sally said, surprised. "She's not going to be embarrassed by anything."

#

Ray Jenkins sat on the seat of the toilet and watched his wife blow drying her hair. She was dressed only in her thong, and her breasts swayed and jiggled with the movements of her arms. God, she was making him horny, but he really wanted to wait. She'd been having her fun, and he wanted his, too.

He'd gotten a call from Robert Porter giving him another reason to wait, too, and he brought that up now.

"I got a call from Robert Porter," he said.

"What?" Karen called out over the noise of the dryer.

"Robert Porter called while you were in the shower," he said louder. "It was an awkward conversation, since we don't know each other. You taught his daughter?"

"Yes, in my first year." Karen turned the dryer off and put it aside to finish brushing her hair. "Her father called?"

"Yes. He said that Bill's mom told her brother we were coming, and he called the Porters to tell them about us."

"Something wrong? Don't they want us?"

"Oh, yeah, they want us. Robert said to tell you that both he and his wife would love to become better acquainted with you at the party."

"I actually don't remember them at all," Karen said. "Was that why he called?"

"No, he wanted to tell me that they had a special request to start things off. It's a present for his daughter. Elaine? Is that her name?"

"Yes, cute little redhead. What's the present?"