Neighborly Secrets Pt. 01

Story Info
Curious neighbors have sex for the first time.
3.3k words
4.45
24k
14

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These stories were a fantasy. I wrote them a few years ago as I was going through some very challenging personal times, and due to the fact that I'm the kind of person that people trust some of their deepest secrets with, I found myself in a place where I learned that two of my neighbors -- one of whom was a beautiful and sexy married woman that I'm calling Diane (not her real name), the other was a super hot single middle-aged man named Rick (also not his real name) had a crush on one another. I found out that Rick could see the back of Diane's house from his deck, and would often look at her through a telescope, and I also earned that Diane would often time her Saturday morning dog walks to "accidentally" happen by the baseball field where he was coaching the local high school team.

Because I didn't know either Diane or Rick well, I couldn't very well tell them about this discovery, so I reached out to him anonymously, figuring that he'd take the cues and make a move (and to be honest, I wanted to gauge his interest in her to see if my sources were correct -- and they absolutely were, as he confirmed in a variety of ways -- he was definitely hot for her). Sadly for me (and for both of them!), he didn't make a move -- claimed it was against his "moral code," which by that point I knew was complete bullshit as he'd admitted to having a previous affair with another married woman, and had also admitted to some fun flirting with Diane. All I could think for reasons were that he talked a better game than he actually had, and he was somehow intimidated by her (even though all my impressions of her were that she was super nice, friendly, and welcoming -- and I have to believe she'd be that way in bed, also).

I wrote and sent him these stories to give him some suggestions on what might happen if he'd make just the slightest move, if he'd just initiate, and to let him know that she'd be a receptive and willing participant in whatever he wanted to do.

Alas, he didn't capitalize on the opportunity -- and ultimately, given her neediness (a fact I learned from my sources, as her husband traveled a lot for work and was sometimes away for weeks at a time), but good news came out of it, I was able to connect her with another single man in the neighborhood, and last I heard, it was a mutually and tremendously beneficial relationship for both of them...

This first story is called Dugout.

********************

One Saturday morning, you are over at the baseball field working on the grass, making sure everything is perfect for the game later in the day. You've been working for awhile, and it's a warm day, so you're shirtless, wearing nothing but athletic shorts and shoes. You look up when you hear a "Hey!" and it's her, turning into the gate with her dog. She's wearing a tennis dress, looking really cute, and she's walking her dog, and she's clearly just stopping in to say hello.

But you also notice she's limping slightly, and as you walk over to the fence to greet her, you ask her what's up with that. She says it's no big deal, that she thinks she must have turned it playing tennis, and that it hurts like hell to put pressure on it but she'll get over it, it'll be fine. You also think you notice that she's glancing at your chest trying not to stare at your body, but you can't be sure about that. You tell her to come around and into the dugout, where she can elevate it and put some ice on it. She initially protests, but you gently insist, saying at minimum the ice will be cool on such a hot day and help it feel better. So she agrees, ties the dog up to the bleachers, and limps around to where you are.

She sits down, and you pull over a bench and help her lift her foot up onto it so you can take a look. You're sitting on the bench right in front of her, and when you touch the back of her lower leg to pick it up and set it on your thigh, the touch is almost electric, and you stir in your shorts a little bit. The ankle isn't swollen or bruised, so you ask her about the pain, and she says it's not really in her ankle, but a little higher up, on the back of her shin. You say that it could be just a muscle strain, and would she like you to try to rub it out a little bit. She looks down, somewhat embarrassed about it, but says she'd like that.

So you begin gently massaging the back of her shin, talking to her quietly the whole time. She asks questions about your baseball season, about your team, and at some point you get the sense that she's just asking questions to keep you talking, and to keep you rubbing, and to keep you there doing that. You ask if it feels okay, and she looks straight into your eyes with a smile and says, "Yes, oh my god, so good." Again, you stir in your shorts, hoping that the growing bulge won't be obvious to her. You continue to massage her shin, now working your way all the way from her ankles to her knee. It seems that every time you approach her knee, her head tilts back a little, and her eyes start to close, so you start to focus more there, and then ask if she'd like it you did the other leg as well. She gives you the same smile as before and says, "Definitely, thank you so much for doing this, you have no idea how good it feels."

You gently set the first leg down and lift the other leg so it's resting on your other thigh. You again start with the shin, but work your way down to the ankles and then up to the knee, continuing to talk quietly to her when she asks questions, but her questions have slowed considerably, she now is just sitting on the bench with her back arched and head back, with one leg up on yours where you can massage it, and you decide to work your way above her knee, to see how she'll respond. With her head back and eyes closed, she can't see that you're staring at her legs, taking in her light brown thighs all the way up to her short tennis dress. With her leg up, you can sortof see under the dress, but you don't want to look too much for fear of her catching you and ruining the moment.

As you start to rub above her knee to her lower thigh, she shifts a little and you hope you haven't gone too far, or that maybe she caught you looking, but she was just moving to get more comfortable. And maybe to spread her legs a bit so you can rub higher? You can't say for sure, but the bulge in your shorts is getting bigger and more obvious, so you adjust and make sure that your shorts stay kindof loose in the front. Your massaging is firm, and deep, and from the way she's sitting, now almost reclining, you can tell she doesn't want you to stop, that she's really enjoying it.

The day has warmed up a bit, but it's still relatively cool in the shade of the dugout, and you realize how private and secluded you are here -- no one can see in from any direction. You're now feeling somewhat bold, so your massaging moves higher, now fully around her luscious thigh, and you can tell she's really enjoying it. You are enjoying it as well, and allow yourself to continue to move upwards on her thigh, testing, testing, to see if there's a point at which she'll stop you. She seems not to care, is perfectly willing to let you explore and continue your climb upwards. You're able to stammer out, "Would you like me to continue with the other leg?" and she doesn't speak, just picks up her other leg and sets it down on your thigh so her lower legs are both resting on your thighs, and you are now literally sitting between her legs. You also feel how obvious it is that you are hard, and for the first time, you notice her glance in that direction and lift her eyebrows -- she didn't realize the effect she was having on you. She closes her eyes again, but you think you see a small smile form...

You pretend not to notice that she noticed, and you continue massaging her upper legs, now one hand on each thigh, climbing steadily upwards until your fingertips brush the hem of her tennis skirt. You're sure that she's going to stop you, but she doesn't, in fact seems to recline further and emits a quiet low moan, further emboldening you. Your massaging continues, but has clearly shifted from being somewhat clinical to being quite intimate, and is now becoming quite erotic.

Your hands are now fully under her skirt, massaging the very top of her legs, and her legs are spread wide enough so you can actually rub all the way up the inside of her thighs. Each time you move from the top of the thigh down to the inside, you can feel her back arch a bit further, and you hear her breathing quicken. You know this is no longer just a massage, that it's leading to something, and you no longer care how obvious it is that you are incredibly hard.

As your fingers touch the hem of her panties, she reaches her hands down to grab your wrists, and you think you've gone too far. You start to kick yourself for pushing too far too quickly, but she just looks at you and says, "The backs of my legs are really sore, too, would you mind?" With that, she releases your hands, stands up, turns around and puts her hands on the wall, spreads her legs and pushes her ass toward you -- you are now sitting down on the bench, eye level with her ass, and more or less sitting between her spread legs. It's almost too much to take, but she's given you an opportunity to massage the back of her thighs, and you're not going to waste it.

Starting just above both knees, your hands knead the back of her legs deeply, firmly, and you feel her firm muscles beneath your hands. She is noticeably pushing back from the wall, using her arms and upper body to provide the resistance so you can continue. Your hands slowly but surely make their way up the back of her thighs, and as they approach that beautiful curve where her thigh meets her ass, you hear her breathing quicken further. She is definitely enjoying this, and so are you. At this point, glancing around to make sure that no one could be looking, you decide to throw caution to the wind, and slide your hands up under her short skirt to massage her ass. You can't believe how firm and fit it is, and it meets every expectation and fantasy you had of what it would feel like. At that point, her moan is loud and obvious, and her back arches and pushes harder into your hands.

Without thinking now, instinct takes over, and you decide to try something -- leaning forward, you lightly kiss the back of her thighs. Electricity seems to jolt through both of you all at once, and she takes one of her hands off the wall and puts it behind your head to let you know not to stop. So you continue kissing her thighs, climbing ever higher, and you begin to smell a sweet scent coming from between her legs that lets you know how turned on she's getting. Her hand is back on the wall now, but you know that she won't stop you, so you kiss higher, eventually getting to that delicious curve, slowing down and spending some time licking it side to side, and then you're kissing her ass through her white panties, and you can't believe how rock hard you are.

Knowing now that she's enjoying it as much as she is, you decide to take another bold step, and putting your hands on her hips, you stand up, and as you do, you slide your hips gently forward while pulling hers gently back to you, and you feel her ass come to rest against the front of your shorts, and your hardness pressed against her. As you do that, she releases an audible "Mmmmm..." and she stands up, reaching one hand behind your back to pull you closer to her, and with her other hand she reaches up to your head and pulls your lips into her shoulders and the back of her neck. You kiss gently but passionately, slowly but firmly, keeping your hands on her hips and keeping her pulled back into you, slightly swaying your hips backward and forward, starting a gentle rhythm, which she meets with her own.

She turns her head to one side, and you pick up on the cue, finally meeting her lips with yours, feeling your tongues intertwine with desire, feeling the heat of your bodies together, it's almost unbearable, and at this point you're wishing you were in your bedroom and you're not sure how far you're going to go here, in the dugout, in the middle of the morning, and yet you're not ready to stop, desperate to know how far she's willing to go. But you soon learn how willing she is.

While still standing straight up and kissing you with her head turned to the side, her hand that's behind you gently pushes your hips back a bit, and she reaches deftly around to the front of your shorts, feeling how hard you are through the thin fabric. The kissing intensifies, as does the breathing, and you hear yourself moan at her touch. Wanting to make sure that she knows that whatever she wants to do is okay with you, you remove your hands from her hips, and as one pulls the waistband of your shorts forward, the other takes her hand and slides it inside them so she can fully wrap her hand around you. As you continue to kiss, you think you hear her mumble, "My god you're so big, it's been so long..." and she begins to stroke you slowly, maintaining the rhythm you'd started with your hips.

As good as that feels, and it's unbelievable how good it feels, you realize that your hands are idle, and that she's doing all the work. So you reach around the front of her, gently grasp her breasts in your hands and feel her breathing quicken again. Slowly you slide your hands down her front, resting them on her hips, and then sliding them toward the front of her tennis skirt. She continues to stroke you, and the intensity increases, and you allow your hands to slide in between her legs, feeling her gasp and release a moan, pressing harder back into you while quickening her strokes on your hardness. One finger, then two, slide inside the top of her panties, and inch their way down -- turns you on when you realize she's almost completely shaved there, and you continue downward until you reach those delicious lips and you realize how unbelievably wet she is. Teasing her on the outside with a very light touch, without sliding a finger inside her yet, you hear her breathing deepen, and she removes the other hand from the wall and puts it on yours, showing you where to go and how to touch her. When she can't stand it anymore, she pushes one of your fingers inside her, and the moan she emits is almost guttural, primitive. Meanwhile, her stroking of you has continued, and you're not sure now how much longer you're going to be able to take it.

But you needn't worry -- even though she seems completely unable to control herself, she's remarkably in control, and she removes her hand from inside your shorts. Confused, you're not sure what she's going to do, and you hope that she's not done, and your hope is answered as she hooks her fingers into her panties and slides them down, shimmying her hips back and forth and letting them fall to the floor, and then pulls you back to press against her, pulling your lips into hers again, practically moaning the words, "Your turn."

With no further invitation required, your hands slide your shorts down, and you step out of them, then immediately press your naked hardness against her naked ass. You can't believe it's happening, that 45 minutes ago you were doing your normal Saturday morning routine at the field and now this thing that you've imagined and fantasized about so many times is actually coming true. But it's too real not to believe, and it feels too good to stop. She bends forward at the waist and you feel her hand slide between her legs from the front, and she grasps you and pulls your hardness down between her legs, letting you rest there, lightly pressed against her, feeling her wetness and knowing what's to come next.

The two of you move slowly in rhythm with one another, you between her legs, her with one hand down holding you close as you slide back and forth, your hands on her hips holding her steadily in place, your lips kissing her shoulders and the back of her neck, both of you breathing faster and faster, until neither of you can stand it any longer. On one of your backstrokes, she expertly bends at the waist at just the right time as you're sliding forward and with her hand she guides you inside her with one swift and smooth move, and it feels so good that you don't move, you just want the moment to last.

She moves first, pushing you deeper into her, again moaning, "My god...you're huge...it's been so long, you have no idea...it feels so good..." and you take that as a good sign and begin rhythmically moving again, slowly at first but ever deeper, and as her breathing quickens you realize that the intensity of the moment may be too late for you to last long. Just as you hear her say, "coming, oh my god," you can't wait any longer either, and you feel the explosion coming from your feet, up through your legs, into your thighs and your hips and you grab her hips and pull them closer to you, driving you even more deeply inside her as both of you stiffen with a moment of climax that neither of you have experienced for a very long time, the result of long-simmering desire that was finally, finally, finally consummated.

When you can both finally breathe again, when the moment is over, you slide yourself out, and both of you find your undergarments on the floor and slip them back on, finally looking face to face and sharing a deep and deeply satisfied smile. She puts her hands on your face, leans up and gives you a long deep wet kiss on the mouth, and says, "So, same time next weekend?" And with a sly smile, she walks out of the dugout, around to get her dog, and you watch her walk away, unable to take your eyes off that amazing ass of hers, unable to believe what just happened...