Neighbors

Story Info
Young slut becomes my obedient fuck toy.
1.7k words
3.69
33.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Tom. I moved to Medicine Hat because of the warm climate. I am still in good shape but the winters slow me down. Being retired. I have lots of time to enjoy my surroundings, so I bought a place with two decks. One off the master with a hot tub looking over the neighbors back yard. The other off the front porch looking out to the street and front yard.

This morning. I was sitting on my upstairs deck, looking out at the neighbors yard and there she was. The sexiest young lady I had seen in a long time. Standing there in a sleeveless t shirt and short satin shorts.

At first all I could see was her tight little ass as she was doing her exercises. Her shorts were pulled up into the crack of her ass. She stood up turned around. Wow! How in the fuck could someone with that small little ass have tits like that? Couldn't be real.

She raised her hands above her head and bent back ward, giving me full view of her wet slit. Stood up and I read "Touch me" on her shirt.

She noticed me looking with my cock sticking out from under my towel. I waved and motioned her to come over. She shrugged. Flipped her ginger hair back and went in the house.

I got dressed and was fixing breakfast when I heard a knock on my door. She was standing there with a sexy little sun dress on. The top was halter style and showed more of her fabulous tits than covered. The lace hem showed her tanned toned legs and most of her thighs.

"Hi! I'm Sasha." Holding her hand out. I took it and kissed it.

"Tom. Come in. Do you work?"

"No. My last year of high school. Professional day. Doubt I will graduate though."

She was sitting on my counter, Sucking on her index finger. Her slight overbite was prominent as her upper jaw gently slid over her finger.

My cock twitched as I watched her tits rise and fall with her breathing. I slid my jogging pants down. She smiled when my hard cock popped out dripping precum. This bitch needs to be taught some manners as anger overwhelmed me.

I grabbed her hair and forced her to her knees. Ramming my cock in her mouth and pounding her throat. Holding the back of her head. I felt my cock head on her throat. Held it for a second and pushed harder. She began gagging so I pushed harder, then pulled out.

Spit flowed out of her mouth onto the satin like material clinging to her big tits. I took her hands and put them on the back of her head. Sasha locked them together, smiled and lunged for my cock dripping with her spit.

She took it and went deep. I felt her throat as my cock head pressed against it. I began fucking her face and throat as her spit ran down saturating her flimsy top. It clung to her tits as I roughly squeezed and groped her tits.

She heartily took my cock and tried to bury the last little bit in her throat. I pinched and pulled her rock hard nipples. Her eyes wide and tearing. She tensed up as if having an orgasm. I slapped her tits hard as her eyes rolled up. I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her up. My cock dripping her spit. Turned her around. Forced her to bend across my counter with my feet pushing her legs apart.

Lifted her short skirt up. Felt between her legs. Her panties were soaking wet with juice running down her leg.

"You horny little cunt! You came from my abuse. You want abuse. I'll give it to you. You will beg for more."

I pulled her panties to her knees, and pushed her legs farther apart so they held her in place. Her tight round ass cheeks. Pushing up for me to use abuse and pleasure myself with.

I slapped her ass hard, again and again. My handprint showing as she arched into my hand with every thrust. Reaching between her legs and pushing hard on her wet clit. Pinching it and sliding my bulbous cock head down her dripping little cunt.

The dirty little slut arched her ass up trying to get her fuck hole on my throbbing fat whore stick. Holding my cock and teasing.

"You want it? Tell me. Beg for it."

"Yes. I want it. I want it hard. I need to be punished. Make me respect you. Please fuck me. I need your cock. Please make it hurt."

This made me want to fuck her a little differently. I grabbed her hair. Yanked hard and lined my cock up with her petite little shit hole. Dripping with precum and spit. I stepped forward and drove it in with all the force I could generate.

Her face grimaced as my cock expanded her ass hole. I leaned over as I pulled back to the rim of my head and piled it back in. Spitting on her face as I did. Her eyes bulging and body shaking. I slapped her clit as I plunged her ass again.

I felt my balls tighten and my cum begin to rise up my cock as her tight ass gripped and massaged my throbbing rod. I squeezed my joy stick pulled out leaving her ass hole gaped and her honey pot twitching and spewing her juice down her leg. I pulled her hair to turn her around. Her legs folded like a rubber stand. Her mouth open drooling spit on her chin, anticipating my cock to explode on her face and in her mouth.

I wanted to dominate and humiliate her to the point where I could control her every move. Just as I allowed my cum to shoot. I turned sideways and pointed to the floor. Wave after wave of my thick rich hot cum hit the floor. Puddling by her knees.

``What the fuck is wrong with you? You selfish little bitch. Too busy with your own orgasm to take mine properly."

"Sorry. I tried but please give me another chance."

I took her head and pushed her face to the puddle of cum on the floor.

"Clean up your mess. Starting with cleaning your filthy cunt off my dick and sucking my cock dry. My floor needs to be as clean as it was before you decided to please yourself before me."

Sasha slurped up my cum and licked my floor clean. While she licking my cum off the floor. I pulled my pants up, and decided that I was going to use her to humiliate my ex.

"So you are going to be my date tonight at a formal dinner. Your only job is to look sexy and be totally devoted to me. Oh and to insult my ex. Go home and clean yourself up. Put on the dress your going to wear and show me at 3:00 PM."

She showed up on time with her Mother. They looked more like sisters than Mother and daughter. Sasha was wearing a black satin mesh dress with no back. The front was covering her nipples but little else. Spaghetti straps tying behind her neck. Her belly exposed and her hard nipples visible. The bottom part was tight around her waist just teasing with the top of her crack winking. A slit to her waist on both sides exposed her slender legs when she walked and sat. Her 4" stilettos made her look taller.

Her mother was wearing a business skirt suit with stockings tight pencil skirt with slit in front. A satin blouse which exposed her blue lace bra trying to confine her massive tits. Her hair was dirty blonde and cut around her cheek bones exposing her slender long neck.

"I had to meet the only person that would cause my baby to defy me. School night. Can't stay out late. She told me you needed her. School can wait."

I walked over to Sasha. Ignoring Mom and began to pinch her nipples hard.

"At the formal tonight. Your job will be to make me feel like a king, and to make my ex feel like an old fat ugly whore. To make her date fantasize about fucking you. Then. I will give you another chance to receive my cum load properly. Mom you may come over and join the fun. We will be home around 10. Not too late for a school night. Should be done fucking her by 11, if she obeys me properly."

I sent them home and let them now I would pick Sasha up at 5:30. Sasha looked disappointed, I wasn't going to let her cum til after the formal.

On the way. I pinched her clit making sure the cab driver could see her getting wet in the rear view mirror. I wanted her horny and focused on degrading my ex and making her sleazy boyfriend lawyer want to fuck her. Ultimately I wanted her to make him cum in his pants.

She was fucking amazing! Insulted the ex about how her tits sagged and why would she wear a dress that didn't cover her fat rolls. All the while rubbing his cock under the table and talking about how she loved the taste of cum, but has never had as big an orgasm as when I fucked her. She dropped her spoon and slid under the table. I saw his eyes roll up and shortly after, up came Sasha. Leaned over the ex's shoulder and let his cum slide out of her mouth down her saggy tit and absorb in her dress.

"What did you do? You ruined my dress."

Caused such a stir that the waiter came over. People were watching as she tried to wipe it off making a bigger mess.

"You and your date will have to leave. We need our patrons to be well a little more discreet. Please now go quietly."

"It was that little slut. She did it. She spit his cum on me."

We all just shrugged our shoulders looking at her with shame. He helped her up and nodded at him to go too.

On the way home. I brutally abused her tits and told her to suck my cock. I forced her head down gagging her with my cock. Knowing the driver was watching and getting hard as I fucked her face and fingered her wet cunt to orgasm.

Once home. I brutally fucked her ass and gave the cum she so wanted all day as her body shook in orgasm. Maybe tomorrow I'll do the both of them.