Neighbors

Story Info
Trevor sees more than he expected.
2.1k words
4.04
40.1k
30

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor listened. It had become a routine of his. The apartments in his four-plex were occupied by other married couples. His wife, Sarah, would leave early in the morning for work, which left him to "Work from home". His work was easy, and he was usually done within a few hours, giving him a lot of time to listen in on the other couples. The couple who lived on the second story, sharing a wall with them, were in the habit of sharing a shower in the morning, and not being too quiet about it. Trevor pushed his ear against the shower wall and imagined how they were going about it.

The neighbors, Ashley and Josh, were nice people. Josh was well over 6 feet tall with blonde hair and blue eyes the kind of guy you see in a chick flick. He was not especially ripped or athletic, but healthy, and definitely took care of himself. Ashley was not unattractive either, but she wasn't necessarily a head turner. About 5' 9" small b-cup(ish) breasts, wide hips, and shoulder length blonde hair.

The sounds in the shower were getting Trevor worked up. The moaning wasn't super loud, but it was distinctly the sound of sexual activity. He found himself rubbing his cock through his sweatpants. He wondered if she was facing him with her leg up on the side of the tub, or maybe Josh had her bent over and he was taking her from behind. This particular time seemed more active than usual, and Trevor was getting frustrated. He wanted to see.

Racking his brain, he thought of maybe trying to sneak into their apartment, but that seemed much too risky. Could he drill a hole through and play it off? No that would be too obvious. Suddenly he looked up and noticed the air vent that sat above the shower. Of course, they would have one too...

Trevor grabbed a step stool and climbed up. The ceilings were low, so he didn't have to stretch too much to get to it. He removed the fan assembly, unplugging it and setting it down, and then poking his head into the vacant hole in the ceiling.

The hole was small, he could fit the top of his head into it with no problems but that was as far as he could go. The frustration was building when he remembered a camera Sarah had bought to try and fix a plumbing problem they had had a while ago.

He hurried into their room and opened a drawer on Sarah's nightstand. Bingo. He grabbed it and quickly hooked it to his phone, choosing the app and testing the camera. It actually gave a very clear picture.

He wasted no time. Poking the scope through a hole in the side of the fan housing, he turned on the flashlight end of the endoscope. There it was, the neighbor's fan, and it seemed that it was in the same location. He snaked the scope in further and further until he could see the light bleeding through. He turned the flashlight end off and pushed the scope into the neighbor's fan housing. Pressing record on the app.

He could see into the bathroom but the scope was pointing the wrong direction. Instead of pointing down into the shower it was pointing towards the bathroom door through the slats in the fan cover. He wiggled and turned the scope until it finally pointed down.

His heart was beating so fast, and he was trying not to shake too much. The first thing he saw was Josh's head and body from the waist up. The slats made it difficult to see anything else. He pushed his ear against the wall as he watched the live feed on his phone. He could see Josh saying something to Ashley, but he couldn't see her. Moving the scope just a little more he was finally able to see a woman on her knees, Josh's hands on either side of her head, thrusting into her mouth. However, looking down at the top of her head, it wasn't shoulder length blonde hair he saw. But jet-black hair that fell down her back.

Her skin was a dark brown and she was much shorter and more petite than Ashley. Trevor stood there shocked, "No." He whispered to himself, "No way."

There, kneeling in the shower sucking their neighbor's cock. Was Sarah.

Sarah's 5' 0" petite frame was unmistakable. Her dark brown Latina skin was the dead giveaway. Trevor was floored. He shakily set the camera down. In anger he went to the front door to go and stop what was happening, but stopped with his hand on the doorknob.

How was he going to explain that he knew she was there? They wouldn't have answered to a knock. The camera was still sticking out of the fan, which was incriminating. He glanced outside and saw that Sarah's car was gone, he assumed she parked it somewhere else. Ashley's car was also gone, meaning she was most likely unaware of the situation in her bathroom at this moment. Trevor returned to the bathroom.

He slowly picked up his phone and looked at the screen.

Sarah was now bent over, hands against the wall. Josh was fucking her from behind with hands on her hips. The location of the fan gave Trevor a very clear view of Josh's cock going in and out of Sarah's pussy. He wanted to put the phone down and forget what he saw, but something about the scene grabbed his attention. He couldn't look away.

He was jealous, and angry, but watching his wife like this affected him in a way that he hated. His cock was rock hard and he started to touch it without thinking, while watching the neighbor take his wife.

Sarah was moaning. He could hear it through the wall. After a few minutes like this, Josh pulled his cock out of Sarah, giving Trevor the first unobstructed view of Josh's cock. It looked very big, and Trevor was sure that Josh had at least three inches on Trevor's six.

Sarah stood up, smiling seductively at Josh. It pained Trevor to see, but that other feeling crept in as well. She pressed her body against his. Josh grabbed her ass hard and ground his hard cock on her stomach. He then picked her up and started bouncing her on his cock. Her arms around his neck. After a few minutes of this new position, Josh leaned in and whispered something into her ear. She smiled as he set her down.

Dropping to her knees, she took hold of his cock and started jerking him furiously as he grunted. Caressing his balls with one hand, licking the underside of his shaft, sucking a testicle into her mouth every few strokes. Trevor watched, shocked, as Josh unloaded his hot semen onto Sarah's face, something she told Trevor that she would never do and was not into.

The sight was too much and Trevor came, as he turned his head away in sadness.

The rest of the feed showed Sarah and Josh finish showering, talking conversationally. Then they got dressed and Sarah left. Trevor went to the front window and watched through the blinds as she went down the stairs outside and walked down the sidewalk toward where he supposed she had parked the car.

Josh went into the bedroom and laid down on the bed. He couldn't believe what was happening to him. He stared at the wedding picture on his nightstand. Soon his curiosity got to him again and he pulled his phone out. Starting the video he had recorded. Soon he was masturbating to the reality of another, better endowed, man taking his wife. The enjoyment she got out of it was so erotic and arousing to him. He had never experienced arousal like this before.

After cumming again, he laid there unsure what to do. He got up and went into the bathroom. Coiling up the cord for the endoscope, he placed the plug end up in the ceiling, and replaced the fan assembly. He cleaned any dust that may have fallen from it and then went to his computer desk to get some extra work done.

Sarah came home from work and Trevor acted like nothing was any different. When she may have noticed some differences in his usual demeanor, he just told her that it was stress from work. She came over and sat next to him.

"Is working from home going to work for you?" She said in a sweet tone, he remembered why he had fallen for her. She was always so thoughtful but also had that stereotypical fiery Latina attitude. He looked into her almost feline brown eyes.

"Yeah, it's not the working from home part, it's just work as usual. It didn't really change that much when they decided I should work from home," he said as he reached out and put an arm around her, "I'm nowhere near my breaking point, don't worry."

She gave him a long kiss and nestled her head against his shoulder, "I appreciate the hard work you do for us, and I'm glad we both have good jobs."

The images from the shower flashed in his mind suddenly and his heart jumped in his chest. He started to get closer to Sarah, kissing her again, and placing a hand on her waist. She kissed him back passionately and straddled him. She pulled off his shirt. Then worked on unbuttoning her blouse. The tension that Trevor had been feeling all day was being manifest in his horniness. He rubbed her crotch roughly through the black work pants that fit her so well. Her breathing became faster through her nose, as their lips were still locked, her tongue dancing in and out of his mouth. She shed her blouse, revealing a black bra and her flat stomach. Trevor always loved the way her dark skin looked pressed against him.

He undid her pants, reaching in through the open fly and pushing two fingers against her pussy through her panties. Her hips responded to him, humping against his fingers, as she let out a small moan. She stood in front of him and took off her pants. Then unclasped her bra, letting it fall. Showing her small perky tits with very dark nipples and areola. Wearing just her black panties, she knelt in front of him and undid his jeans. She reached in and fished his cock out through the undone pants. Licking it softly, rubbing it slowly. Trevor remembered seeing Josh use her mouth this morning. As she put the head into her mouth and started bobbing on his cock, he put a hand on the back of her head and moved his hips up to meet her downward sucking. After a few seconds she reached up and moved his hand.

She looked at him, "You know I don't like that."

"Sorry, heat of the moment." He said coyly.

She shook her head and continued the blowjob. She had never been very passionate about this part, but he knew she did it because he liked it. After a no more than a minute or two she looked at him and said,

"I need you inside of me! I want your cock soo bad."

The look she gave him made his cock jump in excitement. He stood up and pulled his jeans down. Looking down at his cock, he remembered Josh's monster cock and suddenly felt a little self-conscious. Sarah peeled off her black panties, showing her perfect, completely shaved, vagina. Trevor loved the shape of it. That little hairpin curve with her clit nestled into it. He had seen nice pussies in porn, but his wife's was his absolute favorite.

She pushed him back down onto the couch, and straddled him again. Reaching down between them, she grabbed his shaft. Sliding down onto it with a small moan. Trevor never got tired of her hot wet pussy sliding onto his cock. She always got wet so quickly, and it made sex happen easily.

His cock was very hard, and he could feel Sarah responding to the extra stiffness of it. He watched her pussy envelop his cock over and over, then he remembered that this was the second cock she had taken today. He pictured Josh's 9-inch member sliding in and out of her, and remembered how he used her. Before he could tear his thoughts away, he was finishing. Blowing a load inside of his wife after only a couple of minutes.

"Sorry, it was just so hot, I tried to hold it in," He said.

She smiled at him, "It's ok babe, I know it happens sometimes." She stood up and his cock slid out of her.

"Do you want me to help you finish? I don't want you to be unsatisfied." He said looking at her firm ass as she walked to the bathroom.

"No, I'm actually not unsatisfied, I feel like I got what I needed today." She said.

End Chapter 1