Neighbors

Story Info
Peeping on the neighbor girls leads to much more.
13.3k words
4.71
806.9k
100
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 – The Trespass

It was a smoldering summer morning, normal for Phoenix, when I chose to climb the wooden, six-foot-tall fence separating our backyard from our neighbor's, to retrieve the basketball that had inadvertently bounced into their yard the previous day. I absolutely hated going over to a neighbor's house, knocking on the door, and requesting something I'd lost in their yard. Looking back, I have no idea why I felt that way. When I was eighteen it just seemed infinitely easier to climb the fence, toss the ball back over, and return the same way.

Even though we'd lived next to these particular neighbors for over five years, all I knew about them was that they were a family of four. Two absolutely stunning young daughters lived next door to us with their mother and father. I had never seen either of the girls at my school, but that was no surprise, since I went to a high school about 20 miles away, and most of the teenagers in the area went to the high school two miles south of the neighborhood. I caught only infrequent glimpses of the girls in their comings and goings, but that was enough to know that their father would be graying early, trying to keep the boys at bay. The older of the two appeared to be around twenty. She had thick dark brown hair that poured over her shoulders like a cascading waterfall that stopped about six inches past her shoulder blades. She always wore clothes that showcased her slender long legs and shapely ass and breasts, and they usually exposed as much tanned skin as was decent, including her flat tummy and concave belly button. Her sister was probably about two years younger. She shared her sister's shape, but was a few inches shorter, and looked a little more athletic. Her shimmering long platinum blonde hair reached for her heart shaped ass, and was almost always tied into a pony tail, which directed the watcher's eyes to her muscular sprinter's legs. Her wardrobe leaned more towards comfortable athletic wear, and less towards sexy exhibitionism like her sister. She rarely exposed her midriff, although I was sure it was not due to any flaws in her abs. The skin she did expose was slightly darker than her sister's and looked smooth as silk.

In other words they were unapproachable. They were so beautiful, that barring an act of God, there was no way I would have ever gotten up enough guts to talk to either of them, much less ask one of them out. I'd spent many evenings lying in bed, fantasizing about both girls throughout my teenage years.

And now I was in their back yard. I spotted the basketball only about twenty strides away, but I'd have to pass four windows in order to get to it. It was 8:00AM, so I was reasonably sure that both parents were off to work, and if these girls were like most young people in their late teens and early twenties, on their second week of summer vacation, they were still sleeping. Nevertheless I peeked into the first window carefully, looking for any motion. It was a deserted kitchen. The next window was an arcadia door leading into a dining area. Void of life as well. As I squatted under the next window, I noticed the tightly closed curtains, and appreciated the fact that no one would be able to see out. My feeling of safety was short lived though. I could see through the last window clearly. No one was in this room either. With the many posters of macho 80's rock stars on the wall, it was obviously a bedroom for one of the girls. The bedroom door was open, so if she had just gotten up and decided to get some breakfast, I could be in trouble. I grabbed the basketball, and headed back the way I'd come. Before I got passed the bedroom window though I saw movement out of the corner of my eye, and hit the deck. I crawled until I was under the next window, and paused. I got up and thanked my maker that the curtains of this window were still secured. I figured I'd better make sure that whichever girl was awake, was where I thought she was before I crossed in front of the other windows. I crept up to her window and glanced around the corner. The older sister was laying face down, on her bed watching a television, which sat on the dresser beside her bed, opposite the window. I have no idea what she was watching, since my eyes were fixated on her legs. Her delicate toes floated up and down as she bent her knees and brought her feet up into the air, and than back down again. It was like she was dancing while lying down. My gaze continued past her ankles, up her firm calves, and then to her lean thighs, where they disappeared into a thin cotton nightshirt, but not before exposing just a hint of her curvy ass cheeks. I was mesmerized…then she moved. I peeled myself away from her window, and pushed my back against the wall between her window and the next. I tossed the ball into my yard, figuring I'd better get rid of it, and stood against the wall for a minute, waiting for my heart to slow down.

I decided to take one brief look, just to make sure she was still in her room, then I'd follow the basketball over the fence as quickly as I could. I edged towards her window again, and peered in. The dark haired angel was no longer on her bed. I quietly moved past the curtained window and took a peek through the arcadia door. There she was, sitting at the table reading the newspaper and eating some toast. Although she appeared to be engrossed by the article she was reading, there would be no way I could make it past the arcadia door without her seeing me. My only option was to wait her out.

About fifteen minutes had passed before I heard something to my right. I moved stealthily towards that window, and watched, not breathing, while the younger sister parted her curtains, and opened the window. I knew I was in deep shit at that point. If I moved, either the blonde would hear me, or the brunette would see me. I took another look through the arcadia door, and saw the gorgeous profile of the older sister still there, eating her Wheaties. I appeared to be stuck between the blonde's window and the arcadia door.

I let my breath go, and tried to calm myself. I have no idea how much time passed, but when I felt sufficiently calm, I eased towards the blonde's window and glimpsed inside. She was standing in front of a mirror in a bathroom that apparently connected both girls' bedrooms. She was brushing her teeth, wearing a pair of shiny black satin panties and a tight white cotton tank-top with her taut nipples trying to break through the fabric. I wasn't sure if she'd be able to see me in the reflection of the bathroom mirror, so I reluctantly pressed my back against the wall again, realizing that I now had an extremely uncomfortable erection pressing against my blue jeans.

Then I heard the shower turn on. I looked through the blonde's window again and saw that the door to her bedroom was still closed, and the door to the adjoining bathroom was still wide open. From my angle, I couldn't see anything in the bathroom except an increasingly foggy vanity, but my imagination was running wild. I couldn't get the image of tiny streams of water running down the blonde's curved breasts, flat belly, and well-toned thighs, out of my mind.

I glanced through the arcadia door. The brunette was still there. I still couldn't return to my yard. I kept looking back at the open window. It would only take 20 seconds to open the window enough for me to enter her room. Maybe an additional 30 or 40 seconds to get a good look at the blonde in the shower. Then I could make a rapid exit. I knew it was crazy, but my penis started doing the thinking for me, and I opened the window enough to crawl in. Surprisingly, it moved noiselessly. I hesitated for another few beats, than scuttled in. I looked over the room as I crept silently toward the bathroom door. It too, had posters of rock stars all over the walls, though it was a great deal messier than her sister's room. She had clothes scattered all over the floor, and there were some books piled on some shelves with trophies being used as bookends. I didn't take the time to read the inscriptions, but based on the statuettes they were for softball and volleyball. I reached the door for my first good look at the luscious blonde, when the water stopped. Either this girl took really quick showers, or I had spent more time outside pondering my options than I'd thought. For what seemed like hours, but must have only been a split second, I just stood there trying to decide what to do.

I made my way quickly and quietly toward the window, but surprised myself with my own audacity when I moved the window back to it's original location, and entered the walk-in closet. I kept wondering what had motivated me to be so bold (or stupid), while I pushed my way through her clothes and hid behind some long dresses. I still do not know why I did what I did, but to this day I never second guess my instincts.

Part 2 - Discoveries

I could hear the blonde moving around in her bedroom, but couldn't see anything. Finally I saw her enter the closet wearing a gray sports bra, and a pair of shorts. She grabbed a T-shirt off a hanger without even a glance in my direction and pushed the closet door closed. I was in pitch black, and my heart was pumping a billion times a second.

For an indefinite, but excruciatingly long amount of time, my heart raced and my hard-on throbbed. Finally, when my heart returned to it's normal beat, and my dick to it's normal state, I moved away from my hiding place and surveyed my situation. The closet door wasn't actually all the way closed, as I'd originally thought. It was ajar just enough that I could see a slice of light coming into the closet. I carefully moved to the brightness and peered through. I could see that the bedroom door was now open, and I felt it was a safe assumption that the blonde had left the room. With the bedroom door open though, and not knowing where either of the girls were, making a move for the window would have been a risky action. I turned around to pace, as I thought about what I should do next, when I noticed a pin prick of light piercing the darkness from behind the dresses. I hadn't noticed it before, probably because I'd been standing in front of it. I walked towards the light, tripping over some shoes strewn across the floor, and made my way behind the dresses again. I looked through the tiny hole, and was astonished to have a clear view into the brunette's room. I didn't know what to think about this turn of events. I was about ready to turn away from the spy hole when the brunette walked in arguing with the blonde about which one of them would get to drive to the mall. "Come on Tiff', I don't ever get to drive the Mustang," the blonde complained.

"OK, but you're buying lunch," the brunette replied.

The blonde left and Tiff' began to get undressed. She removed her nightshirt and unknowingly revealed her wonderful fleshy softball sized breasts to my hungry eyes. They were just as tan as the rest of her skin, and were topped by tiny dark red areola about a half inch in diameter. As Tiff' entered the bathroom, I heard a noise in the blonde's room. I turned, facing the closet door, and waited with baited breath, afraid I was about to get caught, but apparently she'd found what she'd come for and left the room already. I heard the shower start, but looked back through the hole anyway, unable to rationalize my action, since I didn't really expect to see anything. Not more than 30 seconds after Tiffany entered the shower, though, the blonde walked into my view. She was carrying what appeared to be a small, bullet-shaped chrome vibrator.

I watched with keen interest as the blonde removed one of the bottom drawers from the waist high dresser, revealing the empty space between the drawer and the floor. She quickly and carefully placed the vibrator in the makeshift cubbyhole, and then replaced the drawer. She briefly checked to make sure she'd left no evidence of her presence, and left. My curiosity was now on overload with my hormones.

Another few minutes passed, and I spied the brunette walk into the bedroom wearing one towel, and using another to dry her hair. I watched intently as she dried and combed her dark mane and suppressed a gasp when she finally removed her towel. I stared at her fantastic heart shaped ass, observing her lack of tan lines, as she slid on a pair of red thong panties. She followed the scarlet thongs with a matching lacy bra, a black miniskirt, and a loose fitting burgundy half-shirt.

It wasn't long after that, that I heard her call the blonde's name, "Kelly," and they headed out the door. I waited for a good five minutes before I gathered the courage to leave the safety of the dark closet. I did a quick reconnaissance of the house, and established that I was indeed alone, and then went to Tiffany's dresser and pulled the drawer out. Underneath the drawer was the gleaming vibrator that I'd witnessed Kelly hide. In addition to the vibrator were a few magazines, and several Polaroids. The magazines were an assortment of PlayGirl and some porn magazines with men fucking women in a variety of orifices, and positions. The Polaroids were another story. They were mostly of naked teenage boys lying on Tiffany's bed. Some were of the boys in other parts of the house, and a few were of Tiffany herself, obviously taken by the boys. The ones of Tiffany didn't do her justice, but they had me instantly hard again. This was the first time I'd seen her pussy. It was totally smooth. Not a hair in sight. One picture even showed her well-manicured gold-painted fingernails spreading her smooth lips for the willing camera. I didn't know how long I had knelt there staring at the photos of Tiffany, stroking my manhood through my jeans. I also didn't know how long the girls would be gone, but I was convinced I didn't have enough time to find and enjoy the virtual treasure trove of erotica, that I was sure to find if I searched the house.

I put everything back where I'd found it, and did a cursory search of Tiffany's bedroom. I'd figured she'd hide anything worth hiding in the same place, so I wasn't as thorough in her room as I was in Kelly's. In Kelly's room, underneath a drawer of a similar dresser I'd found only two items – An unmarked VHS videotape, and a pinhole camera with a long rolled up cable. I placed the video in Kelly's VCR, careful to note the counter, so I'd know where to rewind it to, and pushed play.

It was astonishing. It was video of Tiffany facing the peephole, sheer pleasure all over her beautiful face, on top of some guy. She was bouncing up and down on his shaft pinching her own nipples. Her smooth pussy lips glided up and down his condom-covered cock. There was no sound, but it was clear when Tiffany began to cum. She threw back her head and bucked even harder than before. After another few minutes the guy was exploding into his latex sheath and Tiffany laid on top of the guy to rest. After a moment of blank tape an image of Tiffany and a different guy appeared. This started with Tiffany going down on the guy, her ample dark mane pouring over his thighs, and then followed up with another session of heart pounding, dick hardening sex, which would have steamed up the lens of the camera if it had been any closer.

I knew I didn't have time to watch the entire video, so I rewound it to the proper location and put everything back the way I'd found it. I looked over the rest of the house and found their Parents' collection of vibrators, dildos, and porno movies in a locked cabinet, in their bedroom (finding the key was actually quite easy). I also booted up the family's computer. I didn't find anything remotely tantalizing on the computer, but I quite easily determined each family member's email address, wrote them down, and stuffed the paper in my pocket. A plan was slowly forming in my overloaded brain.

I was just turning the computer off when I heard the powerful Mustang engine pull into the driveway. I speedily returned everything back to normal and ran to Kelly's bedroom. I left her room the same way I'd entered it and jumped the fence between our yards without being noticed. When I sat down in front of my computer, I was out of breath, but anxiously awaiting my modem to dial.

Part 3 – Acquisition

The internet seemed particularly slow that day. However, I finally got connected and composed my words as carefully as possible. After about six times of erasing and retyping my thoughts, I finally wrote:

"Hello Kelly. You don't know who I am. You've never met me, and you've never spoken to me, so trying to find out, would be pointless.

I would like to have a copy of the videotape that you have stashed under your dresser. Please make a copy of the video and reply to this email to let me know when your next trip to the mall will take place. I will let you know how to get the tape to me then.

By the way, I hope you're being careful when you borrow Tiffany's vibrator. I'd hate for your sister to find out that you've been using her little chrome plaything while you watch her on amateur porn videos you've been making of her and her young studs.

Your Captivated Spectator."

Amazingly Kelly, replied that afternoon. With no questions asked, she said she'd be at the mall by 10:00 AM the next morning. I knew the mall well, so I was able to email her back with instructions to stand next to a specific payphone in the food court, and await my call at precisely 11:00AM.

It was more than a little difficult getting to sleep that night. I fantasized about one girl, then the other, then both of them together. I'd never jacked-off so much before. I must have cum five times. However, I had so much adrenaline pumping through my veins that at 7:00AM I was wide awake when my alarm clock went off. I took a shower, dressed in sweat pants and a T-shirt, and got ready for that day's adventures faster than I'd ever prepared for a school day.

I was waiting against the wall, between the girls' bedroom windows by 7:45AM. I heard the curtains being drawn and the window opening at Kelly's window at about 8:00. I watched her disappear into the bathroom wearing a similar outfit as the day before, only the tank-top was red, and the panties were pink. When the water started I was tempted to enter her bedroom again, but didn't want to get cornered in the closet a second time, so I stayed where I was. When she emerged from the bathroom she was wearing a towel on her head, and was drying herself with another towel. Her ass was shaped much like her sister's, but firmer. The same could be said about her breasts, which were topped with slightly larger delectable pale pink nipples. Unlike her sister though, Kelly's tan lines were quite apparent. It was abundantly clear that Kelly usually wore a modest bikini when she was catching the sun's rays, and Tiffany didn't wear one at all. Kelly seemed to have a difficult time choosing her clothes on this particular morning. She must have changed clothes ten times. She'd gone from shorts and a T-shirt, to a dress (good thing I wasn't hiding in the closet that time), to a miniskirt and polo shirt, and back again. She finally settled on satin white panties, a white tennis skirt, a white lace bra, and a pink blouse that buttoned up the front. I watched as the sisters ate breakfast together, and although I couldn't hear them, it was apparent that Tiffany questioned the change in Kelly's usual attire.

After eating breakfast Kelly entered her bedroom, removed the drawer from the dresser, and placed a videotape in her purse. She replaced the drawer, and looked into the mirror attempting to "fix" her lustrous golden hair, which already looked perfect. She started to leave, then stopped. She reached under the pleated skirt and swiftly removed her panties, tossing them on the bed. Then she spun around in front of a full-length mirror in a corner of her room, watching the skirt rise and show off her luscious ass, and trimmed blonde bush. She ran from the room, apparently afraid she'd change her mind. Just a few minutes passed when I heard the car start.