Neighbors Ch. 04

Story Info
Amber makes an unusual request.
6k words
4.58
37.3k
23

Part 4 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
betaboy84
betaboy84
363 Followers

Back at home, I fell onto my couch completely exhausted. I had just cleaned Amber's house top to bottom in addition to shopping for her and making her and her mom dinner, and she ushered me out of her house without thanks. Not only that, but she was continuing this weird game - that she had the nerve to say I came up with - with this bowl! I had tossed it on my sofa table when I first got home. I noticed a folded up scrap of paper in it - painfully I got my sore body off the couch and went over to take a closer look. Opening the paper, I saw another note in Amber's beautiful handwriting.

"I'm so glad you like this little game too! 7 things on the list today, so I think $100 per item seems fair. Amber"

What the actual fuck! I thought, not for the first time. There was no way in hell this could go on - I had to put a stop to it. I took off my clothes and headed for the shower. I knew I smelled like sweat and I was covered from head to toe in grime and dirt from my cleaning. As the hot water poured over me I thought more about Amber. The way her perfect body looked in her string bikini, her matching bra and panty set - even the feel of her lingerie when I did her laundry...I imagined how she would look lying in bed next to me in some of the racier underwear...I soaped up my already erect dick and started stroking. I was used to masturbating daily as a healthy single guy, but hadn't had much time in the last week with my busy work schedule plus all of the help I was giving Amber. Amber...I imagined seeing her tonight - in just a few hours - in her new lingerie and wondered what sort of a show she had planned for me. My cock was twitching at the thought and I was already so close. Another few strokes and I knew I'd come all over myself in the shower stall. Something made me pause.

What if things went really well tonight and we had sex? I didn't want to jerk off and possibly ruin an amazing night - normally I wouldn't have any trouble getting it up again after a bit, but what if she wanted another round or two? Argggghhh...reluctantly I stopped my stroking motion, and leaned against the side of the shower, whimpering in frustration. I didn't want to mess up my chances this evening. I thought about the bowl and note. What if I say enough is enough and I'm not going to play her game any more and she gets upset with me? Even if she understands I could hardly see how that would help my chances with her tonight. Seven hundred dollars...well, plus extra she had said...was a lot of money but frankly I could afford it. Toweling off, I picked out some clothes - underwear and jeans with a nice looking button down shirt. I rummaged though some bathroom drawers until I found an old bottle of cologne I bought for my last date several years ago and sprayed myself hopefully an appropriate amount, and settled down to wait for Amber.

I jerked awake at the sound of my text alert. I had drifted off to sleep on my couch - I must have been more exhausted than I thought! I l pulled up my phone to see a text from Amber.

-hey Chris! Mom just left. Dinner was great! she complemented me on my cooking lol. Stop by any time!-

I was on my feet before I finished reading the text. Shit! The money. I sprinted to my sock drawer where I keep a few thousand dollars in cash for emergencies, and grabbed a bunch of hundreds. Running through my house I grabbed the bowl and was at Amber's front door in about ten seconds. After I knocked I counted out seven one hundred dollar bills and put them in the bowl. Not sure what to do, I held it out in front of me awkwardly. The door opened and Amber stood in front of me, surrounded by the golden light from her living room. Her eyes lit on the bowl and a shy smile crept across her face. Without comment she took the bowl and set it on a table next to the door.

"Come on in, Chris!"

I followed her in and shut the door behind myself. She was dressed casually in jeans and a white t shirt, but she had makeup on and her hair was styled beautifully. She looked incredible and I already felt my penis stir. She was the kind of woman that didn't need to dress up to look sexy.

"So how was the visit with your mom? Dinner was ok?" I asked, taking a seat on the couch where I envisioned I would be getting my own fashion show shortly.

Amber rolled her eyes.

"Ugh. My mom is a nightmare." Amber sat down beside me. She casually turned sideways and stretched out, laying her legs across my thighs. Her right leg was about half an inch from my already hard cock! I tried to shift surreptitiously, terrified that she'd move and feel my erection. "She spotted the dust under the couch in about three seconds flat. God she wouldn't stop talking about how lazy I am with my cleaning." She shuffled around a bit, getting more comfortable. "I told you she'd nag me about that. Oh, she noticed some dust on the windowsill right there as well" she said, pointing to one of the living room windows. "And finally, when I was showing her my closet she asked me who taught me to iron, because it must not of been her because my clothes looked atrocious!" she gave a rueful laugh. "I'm sorry I was so insistent that everything be done perfectly but you don't know my mother! I swear I'm going to get lectures on how to dust for the next week." with a groan, Amber shifted yet again. This time, her thigh was squarely placed against my erection! I panicked, thinking she was surely about to shout at me for being a perv and kick me out of her place. I sat up and dug my hands in my pockets and grabbed some bills, eager to have an excuse to move her leg out of my lap.

"Um, so in addition to the money in the bowl, then..." I stammered counting out some bills. Amber was smiling at me twirling a strand of her luxurious brown hair in her fingers as I leaned forward slightly, trying to hide my hard on.

"Aw Chris, you really are just so sweet. Let's see..." she frowned and counted on her fingers. "There's the vacuuming, the dusting, and the ironing. I suppose one hundred each would help offset the grief I'm going to get from my mom?" She held out her hand expectantly and mutely I counted out three one hundred dollar bills and placed them in her hand. With a nod, she slipped them into her jeans and then popped up off the couch, clapping her hands.

"I can't wait to show you all the things I got today! Stay right there!" With that, she practically ran down the hall and disappeared into her bedroom, where I could hear her toss bags and clothes around. I sighed at the mess she was undoubtably making after all of my hard work today. I sat back and secretly tried to readjust myself so my boner was as inconspicuous as possible. I thought of Amber just a few feet away, probably stripped down to her underwear...or maybe even less...it had only been a few seconds and I knew it would take a while for her to get things on so I went ahead and closed my eyes for just a second, picturing her perfect body that I've seen so many times now in just her bikini...I started rubbing myself through my jeans just a bit..

"Hey Chris, can you help with this ri..." I jerked my hands away from my crotch and opened my eyes in horror. Amber was still fully dressed and was standing in the doorway to the living room with a bag in her hands that was tied tightly with a ribbon. She was staring at me with her mouth open, a look of shock on her face.

"Oh my god...Amber..I'm sorry.." I gushed, feeling my face turn bright red. "It's not what it looks like - I was just...I had to adjust something, and..."

Her expression went from shock to anger. "What the actual FUCK Chris?" She threw the bag she was holding at me - luckily it seemed to be filled with clothes and bounced harmlessly off of my raised arm. "I thought you were my friend - I thought you were fucking different than every other guy that tries to just get in my pants! I was so excited to show you some of my things and you're just here masturbating in my living room! Get the fuck out of my house!" She pointed a finger at the door.

I got up, horrified.

"No no no Amber - I'm so sorry - look, it really isn't like that - I AM your friend...I'm not trying to get into your pants at all" I lied "and I wasn't masturbating - I just..."

"Just what?" She said, seeming to calm down a bit. "What were you JUST doing?"

"Well, I um, for some reason...I got a bit of a hard on and I had to adjust it so it wouldn't be showing and you'd see" I said, the last part coming out in a rush of words.

Amber tilted her head. "What do you mean - do you just randomly get hard, like, for no reason?"

I sighed.

"No...well, not really."

Amber came over and stood in front of me, a questioning look on her face.

"Then what?"

"Well it's embarrassing" I said, my face feeling even more flushed than before. "I mean, I AM your friend, and I'm not trying to get in your pants or anything...really..I don't think of you that way..." I lied yet again "but I can't help it. You're really beautiful and...and sometimes I get excited." I looked down at my feet, embarrassed.

Amber sat down next to me, no longer angry.

"Has this happened other times too, Chris?" She asked curiously.

"A few..." I admitted.

"When?"

"Um...well when I put suntan lotion on you..." I said, barely whispering now.

Amber was quiet a second.

"Look Chris, I'm sorry I got so mad. I didn't tell you before but last year I...well I was on a date and the guy got really aggressive...I was at his place and I got pretty scared." She reached out and squeezed my hand. "Look, I haven't told anyone this, but...it shook me up pretty bad. I was fine - I got out of there and never saw the creep again. But I ended up in therapy for a bit. Basically it's hard for me to trust guys now...you know, after that."

It all made sense. "Of course! Oh my god, Amber, I'm so so sorry you went through that. I completely understand - of course you thought I was coming on to you or something...it's completely my fault anyways...did the therapy help you?"

She nodded, and I could see she was a little teary-eyed.

"It did - well, there was one thing she suggested I can try if I'm ever in a situation with a guy...to make me feel better and, well...safer I guess."

"Oh! what was it? I'd be glad to help you!" I said eagerly. My dashed hopes of getting at least a lingerie show tonight were starting to piece themselves back together.

"Well, it's a bit unconventional... my therapist is a bit of a forward thinker in her field, I gather, but I really think it would help me be comfortable around you."

"Yeah! Well I'll try it! Of course!" I couldn't believe my luck - it looks like I'd be able to stay tonight and she'd be comfortable around me again! I knew I'd try anything.

"Ok!" Amber popped to her feet, looking like her old self again. "I'll be right back!"

She ran down the hall to her room and returned just a few seconds later with a box. She sat down next to me on the couch.

"Go ahead - open it!" She said, looking for all the world like a child giving a present at Christmas.

I popped open the box. Inside was a small tube and a ring, all made out of shiny stainless steel. The tube was open at one end, and looked like it would somehow attach to the ring with some sort of locking mechanism. The other end of the tube was enclosed with just a small hole in the middle. The tube looked to be about an inch and a half long and maybe an inch in diameter and the ring maybe two and a half inches in diameter. I turned it over in my hands, confused. How was this thing going to help Amber with her trust issues? I looked up at her confused. She was staring at me expectantly.

"You don't know what this is?" She asked.

"No...I give up...what is it?"

She rested her hand on my knee and leaned in to me, whispering in my ear. I could feel her breasts brush against my arm. "It's a chastity cage" she breathed.

"What? What the..." I suddenly realized what it was. I had seen something like it once on a porn site but I think it was plastic or whatever and hadn't given it any thought since.

"How...do you expect ME to wear this?"

Amber was smiling at me and was still sitting very close - her breasts were still touching my arm through her t-shirt and bra and it was difficult for me to breathe normally.

"Yes silly...who else would wear it?" She laughed "Like I said my therapist is maybe a little...unconventional...but really the logic behind it is brilliant."

I thought about it for a second. Holding it in my hand, I could see its ruthlessly efficient design. The ring was obviously meant to go behind a man's balls and then their penis would go into the tube. When they were connected and locked together it didn't seem like it would be possible to remove. But the tube was really tiny - just an inch and a half long and narrow. Looking at it closer I could see raised bumps in the inside of the tube, looking more like dull points, angled towards the closed end of the tube.

"But...look Amber I'm really happy to help you, but this...seems really extreme, and...also...this tube is really small!"

Amber's hand was still on my knee. She was rubbing my leg just a little bit.

"I know...it really is. But it's the only size that I have. Could you just try to see if it would work?" She was looking intently into my eyes. I seemed to fall into those beautiful brown eyes. It was impossible to say no to her. Impossible when she asked me to help her move, or mow her lawn, or clean her house, or pay her for all of those things, and now I found it impossible to say no to trying on this contraption.

"Will it really help you?" I said, with an air of resignation.

"Yes!" She clapped her hands together. "No question. I'll feel completely safe and comfortable with you and we can hang out all the time!"

Now THAT sounded fantastic. I made my decision.

"Ok, Amber. I'll try it for you."

"Chris you're really the best!" She gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Where do I, uh...where do I put it on?"

She laughed.

"Uh, the bathroom, silly!" She pointed to the guest bath off of the hall. I took the cage and walked down the hall.

It felt super weird to pull my pants down in her bathroom. Well, this whole thing was super weird, really. I inspected the device. It was clear that the ring had to go on first...it looked like it was hinged at the bottom, so it could open up a bit. It was still a small ring, and it took a good minute of stuffing my penis first and then balls and scrotum through the small space, but eventually it was seated firmly at the base of my scrotum. It was tight but not overly so. I knew that when it was closed there would be no way to remove it without popping my testicles!

"Everything going ok in there?" Amber called from the living room.

"Yeah! Everything's um.. fine I guess" I called back lamely. What is the typical way to say "yes the chastity cage seems like it's fitting"?

Next was the penis cage. I tried just stuffing myself in. All of this time handling myself had made it difficult because I was slightly swollen. Not erect but just enough to make it impossible to stuff myself into this small space.

"If you're having problems I heard ice helps" Amber called again from the living room.

"Ice?" I shouted back, confused.

"Yes, ice!" came the reply. "You know...shrinkage?" I heard her giggle.

Oh. Yeah. Well that would actually help.

"I don't have any ice" I called out.

"One sec!"

I heard the freezer door open, and the the sound of ice cubes clinking against each other. A few seconds later there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"I have my eyes closed!" Amber said from the other side of the door. "Just take the bag!"

I opened the door cautiously. Amber was turned away, with her arm extended awkwardly behind her holding a plastic bag full of ice. I snatched it and closed the door, embarrassed she'd see me in this state.

"Uh, thanks." I said.

"No problem!" Came the cheery reply.

Sighing, I pressed the ice bag against my crotch. Damn it was cold! Instantly I felt everything begin to shrink up as the blood fled from my penis. It hurt but was effective. Swiftly I tossed the bag onto the sink and tried to slip my penis in the tube. To my surprise it worked this time. I was barely able to stuff it in. In its current cold state it didn't even reach all the way to the end.

"It worked!" I called out, before I even realized how weird that was to say.

"Oh! Great!" Then a few seconds later "You mean it fits inside?"

I felt my face flush again in embarrassment, realizing what I was admitting to.

"Yes...I mean with the ice" I said, salvaging what I could.

"Right...with the ice" Came her reply. I thought I heard muffled laughter.

I looked at the mirror in front of me. I was standing nude from the waist down, with my pants and underwear around my ankles. I was holding a tube the my penis was stuffed into about to lock it to a ring around my balls. What the holy hell is going on, I thought. I then thought of what Amber said - how we'd spend all this time together because she could trust me and how she'd feel more secure. I looked down and saw how the ring would squeeze shut, and snap into this locking mechanism attached to the tube. Taking a deep breath, I snapped the two pieces together and heard the audible "click" of a lock.

"Well?" Amber called out. "Is it on yet?"

I took a deep breath and looked at myself in the mirror. Instead of the penis I had seen between my legs my whole life, I had something new - a shiny steel tube, curving down between my balls. I ran my hand over it experimentally. It was a bizarre feeling - I could feel absolutely nothing through the steel, but I knew I was touching my cock. Sort of.

"Yes...it's on. And locked." I said, still looking at the strange new device that was now attached to my body.

I heard Amber clap her hands. "Fantastic! Oh Chris, I can't thank you enough for what you're doing to help me! How does it feel?"

How does it feel? How could I even describe it?

"Uhhh...weird...I mean, ok I guess. I mean it doesn't hurt or anything."

"OK that's good." Amber paused for a second. "Chris...could you..um.." She seemed embarrassed and the next words came out in a rush. "Could you take a picture?"

"What?" I said, startled.

"I'm sorry to have to ask!" She said. "I want to respect your privacy so I'm not going to come in there, but it really only works if I know that you have it on...that's how I know I can trust you. So I really need to see a picture to know for sure."

I wasn't sure about this. I know lots of guys try to send girls pictures of their dicks all the time, but this was different - I mean, Amber was my friend and also it's not exactly like I'm standing tall and proud.

"Please Chris...it won't work otherwise."

Sighing, I picked up my phone. I pointed it down at my new steel dick and snapped a picture and texted it to Amber's number. A second later I heard the text alert ding from her phone on the other side of the door. There was a few seconds of silence which were some of the longest most awkward seconds of my life. Finally I heard Amber quietly from the other side of the door.

"Um, Chris?"

"Yes?" I asked, not sure what else she could possibly ask.

"Um, I know this sounds weird, but...well this whole thing is emotional for me. Like I need to FEEL safe and secure with a guy, right?"

"Yeah, I understand that." I said. I figured I had better understand that, since I had just locked my junk in this steel cage.

"Well, mentally I KNOW it's you in this picture...I mean of course it is. But...emotionally I don't FEEL like that's you in there. Do you understand the difference?"

I nodded, then realized of course she couldn't see me.

"Yeah...Yeah I understand the difference. But what can I do about that?"

"Well..." I could tell from her voice again that she was embarrassed. "Could you take a full body picture? I mean, with your face and everything? You could snap a photo of your reflection in the mirror?"

betaboy84
betaboy84
363 Followers
12