Neighbors Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah...I guess it depends but...maybe two or three times a day." There was a few seconds of silence during which Sarah raised an eyebrow in slight surprise.

"Ok...maybe four or five" Lexie said hurriedly, blushing furiously now.

"I mean, I was home a lot during the pandemic..."

Sarah cut in gently.

"It's ok - like I said no judgement here. Actually it'll probably make my job a lot easier" she added with another laugh.

I noticed Lexie didn't laugh along with her. She had a slightly worried expression on her face.

"Do you happen to own a chastity belt? I know a little about these devices for women. Men can get away with just having a cage around their penis but the devices for ladies are much more...restrictive."

Lexie nodded eagerly.

"I don't...but I ordered one this afternoon. I hope that wasn't too forward or presumptuous of me."

Sarah smiled.

"No, not at all. That shows initiative and I like that. Tell me about it."

Lexie brightened.

"Oh! Ok...well on your website I saw that you recommended Dr. Latham's devices, so...I actually looked her information up and was able to get her on the phone today! I thought it must be some giant company but it's just her and her husband, who apparently does most of the fabricating work since she actually works full time at something else."

I nodded. This fit with a few things Amber had said about the enigmatic Dr. Latham.

"I explained to her what I was interested in doing and made sure to mention exercising, so she helped me pick out the right belt for me. She called it her sport model. Apparently it's very um..." She hesitated for a second "...secure, but still offers nearly normal range of motion. She said I should be able to do almost every exercise and even jog in it. She talked me through the whole measuring process which took like two hours...but she said it was necessary for the perfect fit, although she said it was adjustable down several inches in case...I mean, for when I lose weight."

Sarah made a few notes on a piece of paper next to her.

"Excellent, Lexie. Do you know when you can expect it?"

Lexie nodded eagerly.

"Yes...I mean yes, mistress Sarah. Dr. Latham is putting her husband to work on it tomorrow, and expects he can finish it and ship it next day air to me, so, um... Tuesday." She suddenly seemed less certain at the nearness of the arrival date.

Sarah merely nodded and made another note on her notepad.

"One last extremely personal question, Lexie. How do you foresee handling your chastity during your period? Men don't have any issues like that - they can stay in there forever." She waved a dismissive hand in my direction and I groaned at the casual way she inferred I might be permanently locked.

Lexie frowned for a second.

"Funny - I don't know why I hadn't thought of that...but actually it's not an issue for me."

Sarah looked at her with her eyebrow raised again. Sarahs' questioning expression, I was coming to realize.

"Ah...I've been on a specific birth control medication for several years. One of the side effects is that I don't have any periods."

Sarah nodded.

"Ok - I've heard of that. I'm a bit jealous to be honest!"

They shared a laugh.

"Well that's great - no need to let you out then until you meet your goals" Sarah said with a bit of a smirk.

I saw Lexie's eyes go round and her mouth dropped open a bit.

"Oh...I see...yes mistress Sarah."

I almost felt sorry for her.

"Speaking of, we need to establish both your long term and short term goals. I'll know more when we meet in person and I can take some measurements and do some simple fitness tests, but do you have a ballpark goal in mind?"

Lexie was quiet for a moment, looking down.

"I'd like...I'd like to lose sixty pounds."

Sarah was quiet for moment, considering.

"Alright, Lexie. Like I said, I'll know more when we meet in person, but for now I'm willing to accept that as a temporary long term goal. We'll put it in writing when we decide later. Now as for short term goals...these are the milestones that will grant you temporary release from your chastity belt. These are the real motivations that will help us achieve your long term goal."

Lexie blushed and bit her lower lip.

"Yes mistress Sarah. I understand."

Sarah was quiet for another few seconds.

"Right now I'm leaning towards granting you a temporary release every ten pounds that you lose."

I was only pretending to scrub the floor now, focusing on the conversation and watching the computer screen surreptitiously. Lexie's eyes widened and she let out a small gasp.

"Um...is that...uh...oh god..." She took a deep breath and a few seconds to compose herself.

"That's...that may take a while."

Sarah nodded.

"Yes, Lexie. I believe that orgasms as a motivator work best when given very sparingly. But of course this will depend on you. These ten pound milestones will encourage you to work out frequently and to stick with the diet I create for you."

Lexie nodded slowly.

"Yes...I see. Ok. How does the diet work?"

Stacy typed something into her laptop.

"I'm sending you a link now to an app I like to use. Chris is quite familiar with it. Basically, you log everything you eat, along with a photo. I will expect three entries each day. No more or less. The app will help calculate the calories based on the food you enter, and I will double check with the photo to make sure the amounts you're entering look correct. Of course the app shares all of this information with me."

Lexie blushed again.

"Uh...so you'll see everything that I eat."

Sarah nodded.

"That's right. And based on the measurements I take when we meet in person I will restrict you to set amount of calories each day. Go over and you'll be punished."

Lexie's eyes got wide again and I saw her lip tremble slightly.

"Punished? like...god. Punished how?"

Sarah smiled and leaned forward. I admired her lean body and exposed belly in the short backless shirt she was wearing. She crossed her long legs.

"Well that's something we'll have to work out. It it needs to be something that you'll wish to avoid. It could be as simple as more time locked in your belt."

I saw Lexie shudder slightly.

"Uh...does Chris get punished if he...um, makes a mistake or whatever?"

Sarah smirked and glanced in my direction.

"Yes he does. Would you like to explain, Chris?"

I looked down at the floor, embarrassed to meet her gaze as well as Lexie's virtual stare.

"Yes mistress Sarah."

I swallowed and glanced up at the laptop screen.

"I get fined."

Lexie gasped. I saw one of her hands unconsciously start fingering the collar of her shirt.

"Like, real money? An actual fine?"

I nodded.

"Jesus...it's not enough that you're locked up in that tiny tube or whatever..."

Sarah laughed as I shook my head.

"No, uh...Lexie" I said, not sure how to address her. She was going to be Sarah's client as well, if she wasn't already, but it also felt strange addressing her as a friend since I was naked and on my knees on the floor.

"Mistress Sarah fines me in addition to the chastity cage."

I didn't mention that Amber actually held the key to my chastity cage. It didn't seem important really, and I knew I was partially here as a prop for Sarah to help her expand her new business.

Lexie licked her lips.

"Uh...I'm not sure about that. I mean, I'd have to think about it."

Sarah gave her a reassuring smile.

"Sure, like I said there are other options too. We'll come to an understanding that works for both of us. Now as you know, my fee structure depends on how often you are able to work out with me. Minimum once a week, but of course more is better and would help you achieve your weight loss goals."

Lexie smiled shyly.

"Um...I was thinking...maybe three times a week?"

Sarah nodded.

"That would be excellent. I can make time for you. Would eight AM work?"

Lexie thought for a second.

"Yes, actually, that works really well."

Sarah gave her the address of the gym we worked out in. I realized that Lexie would be arriving just as I was finishing my seven AM workouts. I got a sudden chill when I realized I'd be meeting this person who has seen me naked on all fours cleaning Sarah's floor. Or nearly naked, since I had the tube technically covering my penis.

Sarah glanced at her notes.

"So you're getting your device...Tuesday. How about we meet Wednesday morning at eight and we can get started?"

Lexie smiled and nodded eagerly.

"Yes...that would be really great. I'm...really looking forward to this."

Sarah smiled with her.

"Oh - one more question. Did you order your belt with one or two keys?"

Lexie blushed again.

"Um...just one key, mistress Sarah. I figured that you were in town, so if I needed a key for an emergency I could contact you. And...honestly...I didn't know if I could trust myself to not...you know.."

Sarah nodded.

"Sure, I understand. I'm glad that you're being realistic about your willpower. Of course I'll contact Dr. Latham to just double check that she is only sending one key."

Lexie blushed.

"Yes...I mean of course. I understand."

Sarah sat back against the cushions of the couch. I admired how her shirt somehow kept her nipples covered even though it exposed almost all of the rest of her breasts. I was sure Sarah was aware of me staring at her and I saw an almost imperceptible smirk on her lips.

"So Lexie...I'm really looking forward to working with you. I am completely confident that we can use your chastity belt to help you achieve all of your goals. Do you have any questions you'd like to ask me?"

Lexie thought for a second, actually rubbing her chin with a finger thoughtfully. Her eyes lit up.

"Um, thank you mistress Sarah. Actually...could I ask Chris a question?"

Sarah looked over at me in amusement.

"I don't see why not. You don't mind, do you Chris?"

I shook my head.

"No...of course not mistress Sarah."

Lexie looked at me directly. Again I saw her eyes roam over my body. I blushed and tried to angle my arms in front of me to block her view of my crotch as much as possible.

"Are you happy working with mistress Sarah?"

I glanced up at my fitness trainer, sitting above me on the couch. Her foot was bouncing slowly up and down in the air and my gaze traveled up her long muscular legs to her thighs, exposed by the ultra short skirt. I met her gaze as she looked down at me in with a twinkle in her green eyes, clearly finding the question amusing. I looked back at Lexie and answered without hesitation.

"Absolutely."

The two women wrapped up their conversation with a few more details - what Lexie should wear Wednesday, what sort of groceries to buy, et cetera. I busied myself with scrubbing, ignoring my protesting muscles and sore knees. Sarah ended the call and stood up with a stretch. I exhaled deeply as her lean body went taut with the stretch, showing her toned belly and arms. She slowly walked over to me.

"You did well, Chris."

I glowed with pride as she patted me on the head.

"But you still need to learn not to question me, don't you?"

I groaned internally but was careful to keep it from my voice.

"Yes mistress Sarah."

She was still for a few seconds, considering. I stared at her high heels, just a few inches from me.

"Come" she said, leaning down and grabbing my ear suddenly. She started off towards her bedroom at a walk.

I dropped the sponge and scampered alongside her as best as I could. My pace was severely limited by the restrictive strap that connected my wrists to my ankles but she didn't slack her pace. She half-pulled me into her room by my ear. I cried out from pain but she ignored me. I realized not for the first time how fit and strong she really was. We stopped right in front of her bedroom closet door. She released my ear and I flopped to the floor on my side, helplessly bound by the cuffs and straps. Sarah reached between my legs. I sucked in my breath - it looked like she was reaching for my cock. A second later though I heard the click of the lock that controlled the length of the strap that ran between my ankles and wrists. With a sudden strong movement, she pulled on the strap. Suddenly my wrists were cinched tight to my ankles. She had shortened the webbing that had allowed me to separate my cuffs by a couple of feet down to nothing. I was now laying on my side with my ankles and wrists bound together. She quickly snapped the lock shut though a hole in the webbing, securing me in this position. She stepped back and surveyed my predicament with an air of satisfaction.

"Open the door." She said, pointing at the doorknob to her closet door.

I immediately reached up with my hands but they were connected to my ankles and I couldn't lift both easily. I tried to lift up my ankles and hands together but couldn't get within a foot of the knob. Sarah watched me struggle for a minute.

"Stop."

I fell back to the floor, exhausted from my fruitless struggle.

She walked around me in a slow circle.

"You need to learn not to question me as your physical trainer, Chris. If I ask you to strip, you will do it immediately from now on. No hesitation. Do you understand?"

I nodded quickly.

"Yes mistress Sarah. You're right. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to question you."

She showed no reaction, just looking down at me with her cold expression I saw whenever I disappointed her. She reached out and pulled open the closet door.

"Get in."

I looked at the closet. It was small, no more than four feet by three feet. Hanging clothes took up most of it, but there was about two vertical feet of space below the hems of the longer dresses and skirts. Like the rest of her house, it had hardwood floors. There were several pairs of sneakers and a small hamper with some dirty workout clothes in the corner.

I slowly and awkwardly inched my way into the closet. with my ankles tightly bound to my wrists I had to sort of raise myself up on my shoulder and hunch forward, then repeat the process. After a minute or so I was finally fully inside the closet. Sarah crouched down in the doorway to look me in the eyes.

"On your knees."

I struggled some more. I had to use the back wall of the closet to inch my way up but eventually I was able to get on my knees. My arms were pulled straight down under my chest and between my legs, forcing my head down to the floor. I rested my forehead on the cool hardwood.

"Look at me."

I turned my head awkwardly, seeing her upside down from my perspective.

She looked me up and down for a few seconds.

"Stay."

She abruptly stood and walked away. I shifted slightly to try to get more comfortable but didn't really have much choice except to obey her last command.

A few seconds later she reappeared in the doorway. She crouched down again and held out her hand. I saw that she was holding my phone upside at me.

"Look at the screen."

I did so and heard the click as it unlocked. She turned it around and spent a minute flicking through various screens. I groaned as I realized she had access to everything on that phone - contacts, social media, banking information. All while I was helplessly bound in her closet.

Finding what she was looking for, she opened an app and then stepped into the closet. She upended her hamper, sending a small pile of her dirty workout clothes cascading on the floor all around me. She put the hamper upside down next to me and set the phone on top of it before stepping back out of the small closet. I was able to pick up head up for a second and glanced at the phone. I groaned again before my neck protested and I had to lower my head to the floor again. She had opened Venmo and left it open.

She disappeared again for a second, and when she came back she had a phone charger. She plugged one end into the wall of her bedroom, and passed the cord under the still-open closet door and securely connected it into my phone. Satisfied, she stood up.

"I want to reiterate that tonight I wanted you to wash my dishes, then mop my floor. That would have taken like forty minutes. Then I was going to hang out with you and chat and maybe drink some wine. I wanted another foot rub - I considered letting you rub my feet while I had my consultation with Alex - who turned out to be Lexie, in a sort of interesting turn of events. Then I was going to kick you out of course when I left to meet Christie."

She was quiet for a few more seconds while I waited with my head pressed down against the floor. I could see her feet in my peripheral vision.

"But then you had to go and disobey me. So you really left me no choice but to correct you."

I felt a chill go through my body when she said the word "correct".

She started pacing in front of the closet door.

"On the plus side I got to try out my new cuffs. But now I don't have time to get them off of you or I'd be late to meet Claire. So my only choice it to put you away somewhere where you won't get into trouble or go snooping around." I heard her sigh.

"But did my floor get mopped tonight?"

She stopped pacing and I could tell from her feet that she was looking at me.

"No...no mistress Sarah. I'm sorry."

I heard her nod.

"I know you just explained this to Lexie. But remind me. What happens when you make mistakes?"

I groaned. I felt terribly exposed in my bound position. My naked rear was raised up into the air and my face was pressed into the floor. I could barely move, and my knees were already aching from scrubbing her kitchen and living room. I noticed the scent of her sweaty work out clothes all around me. A pair of small white tennis socks were right beside my head and a jog bra had landed across my shoulders. My penis started to twitch and try to grow despite my discomfort.

"I get fined." I whispered.

"That's right." She said, with an air of satisfaction.

I heard her tap on her phone. A second later I heard a familiar ding from my phone.

I struggled with effort and managed to lift my head up to look at my phone again. There was a request from Sarah for one hundred dollars. The memo read "not mopping my floor". I groaned and lowered my head to the floor again.

"Did you seriously not send?" Sarah said, her voice dangerously icy.

I breathed heavily and struggled to free my hands. They wouldn't budge. I panicked for a split second before it hit me. I painfully raised my head again and eyed the big "send" button on the screen. I stretched my neck forward and was just able to tap the button with my nose.

"Good boy." Sarah leaned over and patted me on the head.

"You're going to stay in here while I go out tonight. I want you just like this, on your knees. In fact..."

She disappeared for another few seconds. When she returned I gasped as I felt something cold and round being placed on my lower back on a relatively flat spot right above my ass.

"That's my favorite tea cup. If it breaks..." She paused for a second. "Well, let's just say it costs one thousand dollars to replace."

I shivered at her tone.

She crouched down next to me and placed her arm on my back, lightly touching the back of my neck with her fingers. I felt her naked side pressed against mine and hissed in pain as the points began their inexorable pressure on my cock. She laughed as she lightly stroked my hair.

"I almost forgot about your little truth-telling spikes you have installed down there. So easy to tell when you get all excited. I'm curious..."

Brushing off the jog bra that was still clinging to my shoulders, she reached down beside me and grabbed the gym socks that fell out of the hamper. Hesitating for just a second, she clamped them against my nose, rubbing them into my face. I was powerless to stop her and could only try to breathe out of my mouth as she held them firmly against me. The sharp tang of her sweat pervaded me. My penis inexplicably attempted to grow more and I let out a longer groan as the pain hit me.