Neighbors Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I worked I thought more about my situation, partially to keep my mind off of my knees and increasingly painful back and shoulders. I considered my revelation from this morning about serving a specific role for Sarah and Amber and for some reason this comforted me as I scrubbed. Sarah was obviously tormenting me by talking about Mark and her college boyfriend, but she was also, perhaps without realizing it, reinforcing my non-romantic role to her - merely someone who provided money for her, did her laundry and cleaned. And helped at work, I amended as I remembered I would have to clean the gym for her three days a week starting tomorrow. I had found dating and romantic entanglements confusing when they weren't downright humiliating or embarrassing, and for the first time with Sarah and Amber I knew exactly where I stood and what I could do for them. My trained engineer mind liked this clarity.

Even as I struggled through the discomfort I also thought about how my life had improved since meeting Amber. Even if Sarah's tape measure couldn't detect any change, I knew that I was getting in shape. I felt great with my improved diet and proscribed exercise routine and was looking forward to seeing some results on my frame. Despite all of the long hours, I was keeping to a routine and wasn't wasting time watching porn or playing video games alone for hours on end. In fact, I realized I hadn't even switched on a TV or computer at home in over a week, except for my ill-fated attempt to watch porn the other day.

I scrubbed as fast as I could manage in my hobbled state, watching the clock nervously as I finished the living room, hallway, guest bathroom and guest bedroom. I was nearly finished with Sarah's room when I heard the front door open.

"Honey, I'm home!" I heard her call out, followed by a light laugh as she came down the hallway. I frantically scrubbed the last square foot of her bedroom, finishing just as she walked in.

I looked up at her from my kneeling position. She was breathless and flushed, and literally dripping with sweat. Her jog bra had sweat stains under her small breasts, and her dark yoga pants had even darker sweat lines especially around her crotch and hips. I admired the way her lean belly glowed with the perspiration clinging to her.

She strode over to me and nonchalantly sat down on my back. I grunted as the sudden weight put more pressure on my sore knees and flexed my hands, making sure I had good purchase on the slightly slick floor. I could feel her damp tights on my naked back. Sarah lifted one foot up onto her thigh and started tugging at the shoelaces of her running shoe while looking around the room.

"Looks pretty good Chris. Just finished up?"

I nodded, still gagged with her panties and socks as she pulled off her second shoe. I could smell the pleasant tang of her sweat as she patted me on the head. After a second she got up and knelt down in front of me, holding my chin in her left hand so we were face to face. Carefully, she reached her fingers into my mouth and pulled out the socks and underwear. I breathed a sigh of relief and opened and closed my mouth several times, exercising my jaw.

"Better?" She asked, still holding my face in her hand.

"Yes mistress Sarah. Thank you."

It almost felt strange to talk after being gagged for hours. She studied my face for a second before nodding.

"You liked tasting my sweaty panties and socks, didn't you?"

I blushed, embarrassed by the directness of the question and her relentless gaze.

"Yes...yes mistress Sarah" I said, looking down. She shook my head gently.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you" She said, quietly.

I reluctantly met her gaze. Her greenish eyes seemed like they were boring directly into me.

"Why?"

I froze. It was an obvious question but one I hadn't really considered. I thought quickly.

"Uh...because...your panties were on you, and, um...touching your...pussy." I felt myself blushing more. I had to force myself to say the last word.

She was still holding my chin and looking into my eyes.

"I see."

She tilted her head and considered for a second.

"Do you think you can taste my pussy when my underwear is in your mouth?"

I nodded, slowly.

"Do you think you deserve to taste my pussy?"

I swallowed nervously.

"Um...no I don't."

She slowly shook her head.

"No, I don't think so either."

Abruptly, she released my chin and reached into her jog bra, producing a key. She swiftly unlocked the padlocks on my wrists and circled behind me, freeing my ankles as well. She grabbed the strap and cuff device and tossed it to the side.

"Stand up" She commanded, rising to her feet.

Slowly, I picked myself up off the floor, wincing as my muscles protested. I felt much more naked and exposed standing in front of Sarah than I did on my knees where my chastity cage was at least partially hidden. I tried to cover myself with my hands reflexively.

Sarah sighed.

"Hands at your sides, Chris. Honestly. Next time you try to cover yourself up you'll leave me no choice but to punish you."

I swiftly complied.

Sarah looked down at my chastity cage and smirked.

"I sometimes forget how tiny it is."

I heard myself whimper quietly at her statement.

She looked at me with a twinkle in her green eyes.

"The cage I mean, of course."

She turned quickly and disappeared into the bathroom.

"One sec"

I waited patiently, knowing better than to move without her permission. A minute later the door opened and she walked up to me. She was wearing a short bathrobe that came down to mid thigh, made out of some satiny material. It was light blue with some white trim at the hems. It was belted tightly at the waist and cinched around her breasts.

Smirking at me again, she pulled her hand out from behind her back. I exhaled sharply as I saw a pair of dark gray panties.

"I was wearing these on my run" she said, watching my reaction carefully.

"I want to use your little lie detector apparatus to see if you're telling the truth...about being excited by my dirty underwear."

She suddenly thrust her hand at my face, covering my nose and mouth with her underwear. They were wet from her jog and I smelled the sharp scent of sweat, mixed with a headier aroma I thought might be her pussy. She held them firmly to my face while looking down at my caged penis.

"Oh my god! It twitched!" She cried and burst out laughing. I could feel the tube bounce slightly as my penis tried to swell in it's prison. A second later I felt the spikes along my shaft dig in, hard. I grunted in pain and tried to double over. Sarah's firm pressure on my face stopped me.

"Stand straight Chris" She said absently as she continued to watch the chastity cage twitch and jerk. I grimaced and moaned again. The ache in my penis from last night's abuse was still present, and the spikes felt worse than ever. Sarah watched the cage for another few seconds before she met my gaze.

"Guess you were telling the truth. Hm."

She pondered for a few more seconds. She still held the sweat-soaked panties to my face.

"The trouble is we both agreed that you don't deserve to have these, didn't we?"

I slowly nodded, or at least as much as I could with her hand pressed against my face.

"So it seems the only option here is for you to pay me for them. Like a special little treat you're buying for yourself" She laughed as I winced, this time only partially from the spikes.

"Let's see...one hundred dollars seems reasonable for a nice treat like this, doesn't it Chris?"

For some inexplicable reason my penis was redoubling its effort to grow. I slowly nodded again.

Sarah smiled.

"Plus the cost to replace the panties, obviously. I certainly don't want them back after they've been in your mouth. Gross." She laughed again.

"So let's call it an even one twenty five."

She cocked her head again and looked at me.

"You know, back when the three of us - with Amber I mean - had lunch, you said that you liked it when she was...how did you put it? Unfair! That was it. You like it when she is unfair to you, don't you?"

Oh god. I didn't know what was coming, but it seemed to me that my dynamic with Sarah was already pretty unbalanced. I mumbled something that sounded like an assent through her underwear.

"Well then. I certainly don't want to ruin it all and be fair to you. So let's say that after you pay me for my used panties, I'll decide whether you get these..." She rubbed the wet panties in my face one more time before setting them aside. "...or these." She pulled her other hand out from behind her back. I groaned when I saw her running socks, rolled up into a sweaty mass the size of a tennis ball.

"Does that sound fair to you, Chris?" Sarah asked, the mischievous glint back in her eye.

I sighed and shook my head.

"No, mistress Sarah. It definitely does not seem fair."

"Perfect!" She literally bounced out of the room, returning just a few seconds later with our phones. She handed mine over and smiled as she typed into hers. Predictably, my phone buzzed with a Venmo notification. It was for $125, with a memo saying "Panties...or maybe socks? Not sure yet :)"

I hit send. I was starting to get more than a little concerned at the rate that I was burning through the ten thousand dollars I had transferred into checking just a few days ago and resolved to add up these new...expenses...in the near future to see how long I could last at this rate.

Sarah's face lit up when she saw the amount hit her account. She set her phone aside and picked up her wet panties in one hand and her used socks in the other. She stood in front of me, weighing the two back and forth as she made her decision.

"Open wide and close your eyes, Chris."

I did as she asked. A second later I felt wet cloth being forced into my open mouth. I immediately knew from the taste and texture which option she chose. I opened my eyes to see Sarah grinning at me, still holding her panties in her hand.

"Aww...poor Chris. You got my socks this time. Tough luck. Maybe next time will be different?"

I closed my eyes again. For some unexplained reason the pressure from the spikes was unrelenting and building.

"Jesus...it's twitching again! You're absolutely hilarious. I think you like being screwed over even more than you like having my underwear in your mouth."

I opened my eyes to see Sarah shaking her head in amusement.

"So go ahead and keep paying me for my used panties, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to choose to fuck you over and stuff your face with my dirty socks instead. Maybe one day you'll get lucky."

She turned and started untying the belt from her short robe as she walked into her bathroom.

"Now I'd get dressed and get out of here if I were you. Amber was expecting you two hours ago."

She turned slightly and spoke over her shoulder as she closed the bathroom door.

"And keep those socks in your mouth until you get home."

The whole drive back to my house was embarrassing. I got several looks from people driving by - it was pretty clear I had something stuffed in my mouth. It felt odd to say the least, not to mention the fact that I tasted Sarah's sweaty feet with every breath. I pulled into my driveway with a sigh of relief and finally pulled her socks from my mouth. Massaging my jaw, I glanced over at Amber's house.

My BMW was still sitting in the driveway. Of course, she had never returned it after borrowing it to go shopping with Sarah. I was quite smitten with the looks of the car, especially as it sat gleaming in the morning sun. It was really one of my only possessions I deeply cared about. My computer, large TV, clothes...these were all more or less replaceable to me and I spent almost no time thinking about them. My car was my first and only large purchase, and to me it symbolized my success with my business and financial independence.

I looked down at my watch and sighed. It was ten after ten. I was due to begin my chores for Amber over two hours ago. I was tired and extremely sore from my night spent bound in Sarah's closet, but I knew I had over twenty or so chores still on Amber's list. I figured five minutes more wouldn't make much of a difference, so I jogged into my house to brush my teeth and change clothes.

A few minutes later I was on Amber's porch, knocking. I knew according to her rules I was supposed to wait on her porch for her to get me but I figured this was a special circumstance. Hopefully she would understand that Sarah had kept me late and I was powerless to get here on time, but I wasn't exactly holding my breath. Amber was amazing and funny and smart and indescribably sexy, but I knew she was also exacting and expected perfection from me. I thought briefly of her mother, whom I had never met, but was apparently a terror with tasks and chores. This obviously imprinted deeply on Amber so it was no surprise she had such high expectations of me.

The door swung open abruptly. I was startled to see Justin open the door. He was already half a foot taller than me, and standing inside the house he towered above me. He was wearing nothing except a pair of tight white boxer briefs. I couldn't help but admire his physique as my eyes automatically scanned his muscular body. His hairless chest was chiseled and his pecs were pronounced. A hint of a six pack was showing in his tight stomach. His arms were cut but not bulky, with a thin vein visible down each bicep. I gulped as I glanced down. The outline of a thick cock was clearly visible through his underwear. Even flaccid it looked impressive, running down the right leg of his boxer briefs. I had heard of guys who had to "pick a side" when putting on their underwear, but had never actually seen anything like this in person. I looked up at his handsome face, hoping he didn't notice me checking out his package. He was looking at me with an amused expression.

"Uh...I'm here to do some things...for Amber." I remembered how she had instructed me to address him when I returned his underwear and asked him out on a date for Amber. "...uh...sir."

He nodded, smirking at me now.

"Come on in. Don't want the neighbors getting a free show." He gestured at his nearly naked body and laughed. God he was arrogant, I thought. I stepped inside and he closed the door behind me.

"She's in the shower. I was about to join her." His smirk deepened as he said this. Obviously he enjoyed rubbing in the fact that he was having sex with Amber and I wasn't.

"She's pissed at you." He added, shaking his head in amusement. "I guess you were late or something this morning? I know there's something weird going on between you, but she said it wasn't anything sexual so...I guess I don't care as long as I get her to myself. She's probably the best fuck I've ever had."

I scowled at his back as he started walking down the hall to the bathroom. It upset me when he talked about her so disrespectfully. I couldn't quite figure out why. She wasn't my girlfriend or anything. Perhaps it was because I basically worshipped her yet couldn't even see her in her underwear, much less do the things to her that apparently Justin could.

I heard the bathroom door open and for a second I could hear the sound of running water. I tried not to think of Amber's naked body dripping wet. Maybe she was soaping up her ample breasts, or maybe running her hands all over herself...I winced as the predictable pain came from my chastity cage.

I heard Justin call out just before he closed the door.

"She said you'd know what to do - I'd suggest you get to it before she gets more upset."

I heard Amber's distant shriek followed by a giggle as I presumed he got in the shower with her. I would have given anything at that moment to trade places with him, I realized. It didn't seem fair at all that he seemed to take her for granted while I worked myself to exhaustion for her, and yet he was the one in the shower. I exhaled slowly to try to calm myself and the blood flowing to my penis, and got started on my chores for the day.

As I dusted the ceiling fan in the living room, I found myself straining to hear the faint sounds coming from the bathroom. There were occasional giggles from Amber and low masculine laughs from Justin, but not enough to tell me what was happening in there. Somehow that was worse, because my imagination filled in a million things they might be doing. Or was it a million things I wanted to be doing in there with Amber? I wasn't sure. All I knew was that I needed to try to focus on my chores if I had any hope of finishing today.

Thirty minutes later, I heard the pipes squeal as the shower cut off. The bathroom door opened and Amber stepped out, followed by Justin. Amber had a towel wrapped around her above her breasts, and she was pulling on Justin's wrist, who had a towel around his waist. They crossed the hall to Amber's bedroom when she noticed me watching them from the living room.

"You better be doing a good job out there" she said with an arched eyebrow. "I'll deal with you later."

Justin shook his head in amusement as she pulled him into her bedroom. The door slammed behind them.

This time it was impossible to not hear them in the next room. I attacked the windows and windowsills in her living room with a micro fiber towel and a small bucket of soapy water and tried to tune out the rising cries of ecstasy coming from Amber's bedroom. The harder I scrubbed the more Amber squealed down the hall. My cock was raging in it's confinement at the same time I was aware yet again how it was reprogramming me. I couldn't fuck Amber, but I could scrub harder and harder as I imagined Justin plowing her again and again with his enviable dick. As the cries reached a crescendo and I heard her orgasm, I squeezed my eyes shut and felt my whole body shake and quiver. I realized I was subconsciously thrusting forward with my hips over and over from my kneeling position on her living room carpet. My hands involuntarily squeezed the damp soapy cloth and I heard the wet splash as it gave up its liquid into the bucket in front of me. It was too much. I needed to cum so desperately that I was literally in tears.

Minutes later I was just collecting myself and dipped the towel into the water again, intent on scrubbing away a blotch on the windowsill I saw I had missed earlier when I heard Amber's distant voice.

"Bank...get in here."

I scrambled to my feet and hurried down the hallway, pausing briefly to collect myself before I opened her bedroom door.

As I had expected, her room was a mess. There were pillows and blankets strewn all over the floor. Their clothes formed small crumpled masses wherever they had been hurriedly tossed from the bed. Both Amber and Justin were lying in her bed, watching me. Amber had a single sheet pulled up above her breasts, although I could clearly see their outline and the sharp points of her nipples through the taut fabric. Justin had the same sheet casually covering him to his waist. He had both arms behind his head and was grinning at me as my eyes reflexively flickered over his muscular torso and chest.

"Bring us some wine, bank" Amber said, winking slyly at me. Her left arm was pinning the sheet modestly to her breasts, while her right hand slowly ran up and down Justin's washboard stomach.

"Uh...yes miss" I managed to say before I retreated to the hallway. Racing as fast as I could, I procured two wine glasses and filled them with the bottle of a decent white in the fridge. Hesitantly, I entered Amber's room with a glass in each hand.

Amber had turned on her stomach, and was kissing Justin passionately. The sheet had slipped down to just above her butt, leaving her back exposed. Her right hand was gripping his close-cropped hair tightly, while her left hand was busy under the sheet. I could tell that she was stroking his dick. The outline it was making under the sheet was impressive as it seemed to harden and grow just in the second or two I stared at it.