Neighbors Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't move his hand.

"Also, it's my week to clean the bathroom. I shouldn't have to do that, should I?"

"No sir."

He slowly lowered his pants. I groaned as his long shaft was revealed. It was thick, and when it was fully exposed I realized it was at least seven inches in length, and wasn't completely hard. He wrapped his hand around it - I noticed his fingers didn't quite reach all the way around - and gave it a few pumps. His dick bounced just inches in front of my face and I saw it harden more and grow even longer. The head was pronounced and slightly purple. A second later he pulled his pants back up.

"That's all you get" he said, readjusting himself through his sweats.

"Yes sir. Thank you sir" I heard myself say.

Justin stepped to the side and grabbed a glass. He looked down at me as he filled it at the sink.

"I'm glad we had this little chat."

He took a sip.

"Sort of...established our pecking order. Clarified our relationship."

I nodded.

"Yes sir."

He chuckled as he strode out of the kitchen to rejoin his friends.

"I'll text ya when I need to you clean up the bathroom. You can wash my car again and clean the kitchen as well."

"Yes sir."

I slowly turned back to the stubborn coffee stain on the cabinet door.

Around three thirty I put the last plate away. The guys were still engrossed in their video game. I stepped uncertainly into the living room.

"Um...excuse me, sir..."I said. "I'm done."

Justin barely glanced up from his game.

"Sweet. Tell Amber I'll see her soon." He smirked at me before grinning at the roommates. Their laughter followed me through the door.

I barely made it back for my 4 o'clock meeting, enduring another disapproving glare from my assistant Ruth as I huffed into my office with just a minute to spare.

Luckily the meeting was uneventful and short. I swung by the grocery store and grabbed some things that looked good as well as a very expensive bottle of wine, and rushed home. I made sure my smartwatch was charged and changed into my running clothes. The sight of my new chastity cage made me pause for a few seconds. It was both similar and different from the old one. Shinier and more...solid somehow, even though it was even shorter and maybe a hair tighter. Just as Erika warned there were a few drops of blood in my white jockeys. I grimaced, remembering what she said about wearing panty liners. I gingerly pulled up my running shorts and put a bit of tissue paper under the end of the tube and left for my run.

I was definitely getting in better shape. Instead of minute after minute of torture, these jogs were now becoming quite pleasant. My mind gradually cleared from the events of the day as my body thrummed along. I was excited to spend the evening with Amber, and I mentally ran through the meal I was going to prepare, to make sure it was as perfect as I could make it. A light shrimp scampi with fresh basil, which should pair really nicely with the crisp white wine I had bought. I found I was actually humming to myself as I finished the run and sprinted inside to get cleaned up. I followed my usual cleaning routine in the shower, but was very careful around the piercing. I hissed in pain as some soap found it's way into the fresh wound. Five minutes later I was knocking on Amber's door.

She opened almost immediately. As usual, her almost unearthly beauty took my breath away. She was dressed in a comfortable but sexy sundress, with a high hemline and a deep V at the chest, making it seem like her breasts could pop out with the smallest movement. I sighed when I took in her delicate citrusy perfume.

"Hey bank! Come on in."

She stepped aside and allowed me to enter. I went straight to the kitchen, unloading the armful of groceries and the bottle of wine on the counter.

Amber looked over the groceries.

"Looks intriguing. What are you cooking for me?"

"Shrimp scampi, Miss" I said, taking in her beauty again. "Can I pour you a glass of wine?"

Amber smiled and touched my arm.

"That would be lovely, thank you. I'm going to relax on the couch while you get my food ready."

She turned and I watched as she bounced across the living room and sat on the couch, stretching luxuriously. Her breasts heaved against the taut fabric of her sundress, and the hem slid up her leg enticingly. She noticed my staring and smiled as she tugged her hem back into place.

"Sorry bank...you know that's not for you to see."

"Yes Miss" I replied automatically. With a physical effort, I directed my gaze down to the counter and started preparing her dinner.

As I cooked, Amber lounged on the couch and sipped her wine while flipping channels on the TV. I hadn't forgotten her exact words from earlier today - I was making HER dinner, not for both of us. I got the water for the pasta heating while chopping some shallots and herbs, and got the shrimp ready to sear.

"Refill, bank" Amber called out, still focused on the TV. Her hand was holding her wine glass in my general direction. I scurried to the fridge and got the wine and filled her glass again. She ignored me and kept her eyes on the screen as I returned to the kitchen.

Several minutes later it was ready. I carefully plated the food and wiped off some excess sauce that had splashed on the rim of the plate, and sprinkled some fresh herbs on top.

"Ready, Miss" I said, carefully carrying the plate into the living room. "Where would you like to eat?"

Amber looked thoughtfully around the room, tapping a perfectly manicured fingernail against her red lips.

"Dining room table, I think. Light a candle and pour another glass of wine for me."

I did as she asked, quickly. As she gracefully rose from the couch, I pulled her chair back for her. She sat down, clearly appreciating the dish I had prepared, and snapped her fingers, pointing at the floor near her chair. I immediately sank to my knees next to her.

"Very well done, bank. It looks and smells delicious." She patted me on the head. I felt a surge of pride in my chest as she took a bite and groaned.

"Excellent. I think I'll keep you around" she said, grinning between bites. She handed me her glass of wine.

"Hold this for me while I eat."

I remained kneeling with her wine glass carefully held in both hands as I watched her. Finally she finished and pushed her chair back, patting her belly contentedly.

"Thanks, bank. That really was fantastic. Go ahead and wash up and I'll find us something to watch."

Ten minutes later I was sitting on the carpet at her feet as she lounged on her usual spot on the couch. I remembered I was forbidden from using furniture at her house, so without bothering to ask I took my place on the floor. She had picked a movie and absently ran her fingers through my hair as she watched. I was in heaven, drinking in her presence and the feel of her hands.

"May I rub your feet, Miss?" I asked, hopefully.

She sighed.

"Yes, that would be lovely."

I crawled along the floor the length of the couch and reached up to gently take one of her feet in my hands. I suppressed a groan when, as usual, she tugged the hem of her dress down to ensure I didn't see anything I wasn't supposed to. I rubbed both of her feet for the remainder of the movie as we chatted about our jobs, friends, and the movie we were watching. Eventually, the film ended and Amber stretched yet again. I tried not to stare too much. It was such a perfect evening for me - getting to serve and touch Amber and just hang out. Of course, it wasn't "normal" - I only cooked for her, and served her, and sat on the floor while she stretched out on the couch, but it was still perfect. I found myself wishing that the night was as perfect for her as it was for me. She liked the food and definitely seemed to enjoy the wine but....

I felt a wave of shame wash through me. I realized what I needed to do. I remembered when she had me text Justin for her - to invite him over for a booty call. She had commented that she shouldn't have to ask me to do that - I should take the initiative to make her happy, if that's what I truly wanted. Despite all that I had done for her, I knew she would never want me for sex. And maybe that's what would make this evening perfect for her.

"Um...Miss..." I stammered, feeling my face turn beet red.

"Umm?" She answered absently, browsing through movie options in Netflix.

"Should I....uh..." I took a deep breath and screwed up my courage.

"Can I text Justin for you?"

She turned her head and fixed her cool eyes on mine. A slight smile twitched on her lips.

"Why would you text him?" she asked.

"Uh..you know...."

She obviously enjoyed my discomfort.

"No, I don't. Why don't you tell me, bank."

I squeezed my eyes out for a moment before I could speak.

"Would you like me to text Justin to come over and have sex with you?"

She laughed.

"What a sweet gesture! Let me think."

She pretended to ponder it carefully, tapping her nail on her lips again in a familiar gesture.

"I think that would be a lovely end to this evening" she laughed as she reached down and patted me on the cheek. "Why don't you text him and see if his cock is available for me?"

Shuddering slightly at what I was about to do, I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Justin.

*Sir, Amber would like to know if your cock is available for her tonight?*

Amber glanced over my shoulder and laughed again as she read my text.

"Good bank. You're so obedient. It must be difficult for you to do that."

I nodded.

"yes Miss....it's very...very difficult."

She looked at me for a moment before suddenly sliding off the couch. She landed in my lap, facing me. She stretched her legs until they were circling my waist and put her elbows on my shoulders. I caught my breath. She was basically astride me - her crotch was just inches from my chastity cage. Her face was directly in front of me and I felt her soft breath on me.

"I bet. But you know I don't want your dick, right?"

I groaned and closed my eyes. A second later when I opened them she was still staring at me intently.

"Yes Miss. I know that."

"And why is that?"

"Because...it's small, Miss."

She nodded.

"That's right. It must really suck for you, but that's just how it is. And there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. That's just how you are."

I nodded this time.

"Yes Miss. You're right."

"I don't want you for your dick. I want you for your money."

I shivered as she traced her nails on the back of my neck idly. She seemed to know how this made me react.

"I want you for your money, and I'm going to take it. Understand?"

I nodded again, not trusting my voice. There was a dull ache in the end of my cock where I could feel the fresh piercing tugging slightly as I struggled vainly to get hard. For the first time I can remember, I was thankful that the cage was so small. There was so little room to move or grow that it seemed like there couldn't be much pressure put on the piercing.

Just then, my phone dinged.

*Hell yeah! on my way*

Amber laughed and pushed herself off of me.

"It's been a nice night bank, but you need to head on home. Time for the adults to have fun."

I lay awake in my dark room for what seemed like forever, trying not to imagine what was happening next door. My recent encounter with Justin's dick had made it all to easy to visualize a million scenarios. Despite the stressful day I was finding it hard to drift off to sleep.

I got up and went to my computer. I thought idly about how just a couple of weeks ago in this situation I'd go to pornhub or some other site and jerk off. I looked down at the outline of my chastity cage - just barely visible under my tightey whiteys - and sighed. Not only was it physically impossible, but Amber had told me no more porn. I went to YouTube instead. I was a bit surprised when my suggested viewing list was filled with instructional cleaning videos - like how to remove any stain with vinegar or how to wash lingerie properly. I guess most of my online time was spent researching these various topics now that most of my offline time was spent doing chores. I clicked on one that promised a new technique to get sweat stains out of workout clothes and watched until I was bored enough to sleep.

I woke to the sound of a text alert. Blearily I looked at the time. It was almost one in the morning. I had probably just drifted off to sleep.

*bank. refill.*

I closed my eyes. Seriously. She woke me up to bring her a refill on her glass of wine.

Sighing, I got out of bed and pulled on some pajama pants and a t shirt and went next door. Justin's car was still in the driveway. I knocked.

"Open" Justin's deep voice boomed from inside.

I pushed the door open pensively, not sure if I'd like or hate what I would see inside.

Somehow they had turned the living room into a disaster. Pillows, clothes, a couple of beer cans, and everything that was on the dining table or coffee table was strewn across the floor. I noticed two condom wrappers - magnums, of course, I thought bitterly - and a used condom as well.

The two of them were on the couch, watching me with matching grins. They were both naked. Amber was leaning back against Justin, holding two throw pillows over herself - one over her crotch and the other over her breasts. Her hair was a jumbled mess pouring over her shoulders and she was practically radiating satisfaction. Justin's legs were spread wide and I had a clear view of his limp dick resting on his leg.

"Justin told me about your little adventure at his place today" Amber said in a mocking tone. "About how you begged to see what a cock is supposed to look like."

I groaned. Of course he would tell her about that.

"Yes Miss."

"Well? What did you think?"

She reached over and put her hand possessively on Justin's penis. His grin grew even broader.

I didn't know what to say. They were both staring at me, expectantly.

God.

"Uh...it was...I mean it is...incredible, Miss."

It was the truth - it really was beautiful. Even a straight guy could see that.

Amber started stroking it.

"Well, it's not the BEST I've had, but it'll do for now" She said, shooting Justin a wicked grin.

His smile slipped a bit.

"Hey, what the fuck?"

She sped up her strokes.

He closed his eyes and moaned, leaning back against the couch.

"I just don't want you to get too big of an ego, babe. There's always room for improvement."

Amber's gaze flickered to her empty wine glass on the coffee table in front of her.

"Chop chop, bank."

I hurried to the kitchen and retrieved the bottle I had bought earlier, and poured the last of it into her glass. She watched me the whole time with that same wicked smile.

"Thanks, bank. The fridge was just so far away and I was all comfy here on the couch. I hope I didn't wake you up - did I?"

"Uh...yeah...but it's no problem" I said as I set the empty bottle on the dining table. The last thing I wanted to do when she had that look on her face was antagonize her.

"Oh sorry!" she said with what I thought was mock sincerity. "I think you should get a reward in that case, don't you Justin?"

His eyes were still closed, enjoying the feeling of her hand on his massive tool. As I watched I saw it twitch and gradually begin to stiffen and grow even larger with her efforts.

"Mmmm...sure babe" he said in a thick voice.

"Come here bank."

I walked over to them slowly. I was excited for a reward but I had learned long ago that nothing was ever so simple with Amber.

"Why don't you pull down your pajamas and give us a good look at what you've got there?"

I blushed. Justin had seen me nude - well, except for the cage of course - but it was still strange to strip in front of a guy. And I never got used to being naked around Amber.

Hesitantly I grabbed the waistband of my pajamas and underwear and pulled them out and down a foot, exposing my chastity cage.

Amber smirked and then looked down at the huge dick in her hand.

Justin opened his eyes and immediately laughed.

"Not really the same, is it?" She said.

My cheeks were burning.

Amber let go of Justin's hardening cock. It fell with an audible thump back to his leg. Carefully she leaned over, grabbing something from under the couch. With her other hand she ensured that the pillows covered her body except for her calves and shoulders.

"Closer" she commanded.

I took one step forward, still awkwardly holding my pants down around my thighs. I was just a foot from the couch now. My eyes were bouncing back and forth from Amber's body to Justin's dick, hoping one of the pillows would slip but also unable to keep my eyes off of the impressive cock. I didn't see what she had in her hand until she reached out for my cage.

She had the second used condom in her hand. It was stretched out and I could see some white goopy cum on the inside. I felt a wave of...what...disgust? Deep jealousy and envy? Wash over me. With a wicked smile, Amber slipped it over my chastity cage.

I started at it, stunned. She gave it a little pat before pulling back her hand.

"Oh - it's slipping off! Go ahead and pull your pants up bank"

I did as she asked. The condom was indeed starting to slide off my chastity cage, clearly meant for a larger diameter dick. My tight underwear pressed it back on and held it securely as I readjusted myself. I groaned as I felt warm cum ooze around my penis and down my balls.

"Feel good?" Amber said with a bright innocent smile.

"No Miss. It doesn't" I answered honestly.

She pouted and shook her head.

"Silly bank. Of course it does. You should be honored - you get to wear a real size condom for once."

Justin joined in.

"Honestly I don't think they make small enough condoms for you, dude. Bet you have a problem with them slipping off, don't you?"

I blushed. I did have to buy "snug fit", which was a poorly concealed euphemism if I ever heard one. And actually on two occasions they had slid off of me.

"Yes sir" I answered.

"Aww poor bank" Amber said. "Well look on the bright side - you don't have to worry about condoms ever again."

Justin laughed as I looked at the floor in shame.

"All right - back to bed with you" Amber said waving her hand at me in dismissal. "I think I can get another couple of rounds out of Justin here. Wouldn't you say so?" She looked over at him with a sexy grin and gave him a kiss.

I walked to the door, feeling the condom ooze with every step.

"Oh and bank - that condom stays on all night. You understand?"

"Yes Miss" I sighed, and closed the door behind me.

12