Neighbors Ch. 28

Story Info
Sarah meets Zach.
6.1k words
4.82
11.5k
11

Part 28 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
betaboy84
betaboy84
362 Followers

The rest of the afternoon was actually pleasant, despite the fact that I still had a ton of chores left to do. But it was the sort of lazy weekend day I envisioned when I first started serving Amber. Well, sort of. I didn't imagine that I would be naked except for my red thong, matching garter belt and stockings. However, Amber was generous and let me set up the ironing board in the living room while she sat on the couch and watched TV. We chatted about everyday things while I made sure her expensive clothes were perfectly pressed and hung neatly in her closet. After that chore, I sat at her feet in the living room while I cleaned and polished all of her shoes as she continued to lounge.

"You know, you're doing a very good job with those shoes. And your ironing is really improved over the last few weeks. I think in just a few months you'll be a properly trained little maid."

I glowed with pleasure at my owner's rare words of praise. I was bothered by the term "maid" but I tried not to let that interfere with the pleasure I was feeling.

"Thank you Miss!" I said in sincere gratitude, looking up from where I knelt on the floor in front of her. I was always careful to set out newspaper and towels on her carpeted living room whenever I polished her shoes. As always, her beauty literally took my breath away. Even lounging on the couch in her dress, with her feet tucked up under her legs, she was gorgeous. Her eyes stayed fixed on the tv, so I was given a rare opportunity to stare at her cleavage. Her breasts seemed somehow always on the verge of spilling out of whatever top she was wearing, and I watched in fascination as her breath made the tops of her mounds subtly rise and fall. My eyes slid down to her full hips, straining at the thin fabric of her sundress. The hem of the dress had drifted far up her thighs in her reclining position. I knew if she shifted just ever so slightly or changed the angle of her legs, I would be able to see those pale blue panties she had teased me with.

Without taking her eyes off the tv, she snapped her manicured fingers and pointed down at the floor next to her. I immediately crawled to the spot she pointed, looking at her expectantly.

She ignored me for a minute or two as I shifted uncomfortably, finally sitting down with my legs crossed, with my back against the couch.

"Good boy," she said, patting me on the head. I twisted my neck slightly to look up at her. Her boobs filled my vision, just inches away. She was still watching TV.

Her hand remained on my head, idly patting for a minute or two. Then she began running her fingers through my hair. I sighed - it felt so amazing. I turned my head forward slowly, not wanting her to stop.

"You've been a good boy. And good boys get rewards. You may sit next to me and relax while we watch my show."

We watched in silence for the next hour. I reveled in the rare chance to relax in Amber's presence, but more so in the fact that she would occasionally run her fingers through my hair, or rest her hand on my neck or shoulder. Her program - some kind of fashion show - was over too soon.

Amber stretched luxuriously.

"Break's over bank. Why don't you get me a glass of water than you may continue with your chores."

I hurried to my feet to get her water. Amber had pulled out a book and was stretched out on her side on the couch, reading. I placed the water on the end table within her easy reach.

"I may take a nap bank. Keep at your chores of course. You may make me dinner at 6, then you need to change and meet up with Sarah."

I furrowed my brow. I didn't have a workout scheduled with Sarah...

Oh yes. I was supposed to be there for her first session with ...Zach? Her new potential customer-slash-potential chastity guy. And potential boyfriend or whatever that relationship would look like - sub with benefits? This was all getting very complicated, I thought ruefully.

True to her word, Amber drifted of to sleep. I tried to handle chores that I could do quietly, like dust and clean the baseboards. While I was on my knees, I moved very gingerly to avoid tearing my stockings. I wasn't sure that would happen, but it seems like I read somewhere that sometimes when women would get on their knees to....

I hurriedly thought of something else as my sore penis twitched in its cage. I mentally ran through the dinner I would cook for Amber - A chicken thigh with pan sauce, mashed potatoes, and peas.

At five o'clock I crept into the kitchen. I looked down at myself and shook my head. I didn't want to splash cooking oil or chicken juice all over my new lingerie, so I took out Amber's apron and tied it around my waist. Unfortunately it was pale pink with a big white bow in the front. But it was better than potentially ruining my new lingerie.

I heard Amber stir as I was finishing her meal. I arranged the chicken and potatoes and peas carefully on the plate, and then drizzled the thick buttery caper pan sauce on top. I set the plate on the table, let a candle, dimmed the lights, and poured a glass of white wine.

Amber laughed as she got up from the couch, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"I like the apron, bank. Very fitting."

I blushed as I held her chair for her, and helped scooted it forward.

"Wow bank...this looks really good." She nodded her head in approval, and smelled her plate before taking a bit of the chicken. She closed her eyes and moaned slightly. I swelled with pride again. There were SOME benefits to not being able to keep a girlfriend around. I had gotten used to cooking all of my meals over the years.

I stood several feet away from the table as she ate in case she needed anything. She tapped her wine bottle with her fingernail so I refilled it. Other than that, she ignored me and ate in silence, lingering over her food and wine. At last she was finished.

"That was excellent, bank. Very well done. You're having a fantastic day for me, aren't you?"

I fought to suppress a smile. I always melted when she praised me - it definitely wasn't the norm.

"I mean, I haven't had to fine you at all for your work. And this dinner was just - magnificent."

She stretched in her chair - my eyes were glued to her chest as her breasts rose and fell enticingly.

She slid her chair back slightly. I moved to help her get up, but instead she took her plate and set it under the table between her feet.

"As a reward you may finish my leftovers," she said, picking up her phone and scrolling.

"Yes Miss" I replied, immediately dropping to my knees.

"And bank?"

I looked up at her before I crawled under the table.

"Yes Miss?"

"You do not have permission to look up my dress."

I swallowed.

"Yes Miss."

Under the table, I could see that her knees were spread. Not lasciviously so, but definitely not like how people used to think a lady should sit. This was just out of my peripheral vision. I swallowed again and felt my dick twitch in the cage. I kept my eyes studiously on the floor.

The plate was directly in front of Amber's chair. Her feet were so close on either side that they were touching the ceramic. There were some scraps of chicken - a few pieces of skin and gristle, a couple of tablespoons of mashed potatoes, and a few dozen peas left.

I knew what she wanted me to do, so I lowered myself to the plate and began to lap up the food as best I could. The peas took the longest - I had to chase many of them around with my mouth before I could get them all, but I was hungry and wasn't sure if I'd get anything else tonight.

"Good boy," Amber said, her voice floating down from above. "You're getting so good at following directions."

She somehow knew that I hadn't looked up her dress.

An hour later, I had changed into underwear that was a bit more...practical. One of Claire's "workout panties" since I had no idea if I was going to be doing anything physical at all, or just be there so Sarah felt safer meeting a new sub for the first time in real life, even if it was one she confessed to being attracted to. I put on some workout clothes just to be safe. I hoped that I would have time to come home and shower and change before the big event at the 48 Club tonight.

I got to Sarah's gym about fifteen minutes early. When I opened the door, my mouth fell open in shock. Sarah was pacing nervously back and forth in the weight room. The fact that she was not one hundred percent confident all the time was shocking enough for me, but she was wearing more makeup than I had ever seen her wear. No, that wasn't true - I don't think I had seen her in make up at all. She wore eyeliner and lipgloss, and had done something to accentuate her cheekbones even more. She looked absolutely stunning. Her long red hair was in a higher pony tail than usual, and cascaded around her neck and shoulders in waves. She was wearing her typical jog bra, but this one was black, with some sort of mesh material between her breasts. Her stomach was bare, and I noted how fit and toned she was. Instead of her usual yoga pants, she was wearing a pair of black spandex shorts so small they could have been mistaken for panties. For the first time, Sarah wasn't wearing sneakers. She had a pair of knee high black boots with sharp heels that must have added three inches to her height. Her outfit was completed by what looked like an actual riding crop, which she held loosely in her right hand.

The overall effect was incredible. I winced as my cock surged painfully, fighting the cold steel cage.

Sarah's eyes searched my face, noting my reaction and her slightly nervous expression turned slowly to one of confidence. Her shiny lips twitched into a grin.

"This outfit..." she took a step towards me, tapping the riding crop lightly against her boot. "It's not too....much?"

Her smile widened as I shook my head frantically. I groaned as the pressure in my cock seemed to grow exponentially. Her eyes traveled down my body until they rested on my crotch. My dick seemed to sense the force of her gaze and pounded relentlessly, causing tears to well up in my eyes at the pain.

Sarah brought the crop up in a sudden movement. The tip of the crop connected with my testicles, causing a sharp sting. I cried out and brought my hands to cover myself. Sarah simply cocked an eyebrow at me and I reluctantly moved my hands back to my sides. It took all the willpower I had not to hunch over to try to offer some sort of protection to my balls.

Sarah tapped the crop against my shorts, lightly this time.

"I think you should remove your shorts and shirt, Chris. Socks and shoes too of course."

I instantly started to take off my shirt, but then hesitated for a second. Sarah shot me another warning glance. I looked down at her crop and blurted out, "but....Zach will be here soon Mistress."

Sarah nodded.

"Yes Chris. I know that."

She looked at me expectantly, and after another second's hesitation I peeled off my shirt. I turned to place it on the reception desk, and then bent to one knee to remove my socks and shoes.

"Zach WILL be here soon, and when he gets here the first thing he is going to do is strip so I can install his cage."

I glanced where Sarah was pointing - there was a small black velvet bag sitting on the desk I hadn't noticed before. I stood up, wearing just my shorts now.

"And I think it would be an excellent idea if we didn't freak him the fuck out by stripping in front of two fully clothed people, don't you?"

I nodded, seeing her logic. I bent over and swiftly pulled down my workout shorts.

Sarah laughed.

"Oh wow...I forgot Claire took you shopping today! Your new panties are very pretty, Chris."

I lowered my head. I was wear a gray cotton panty with pink dots. They were full coverage but still way less material than even the skimpiest underwear I had seen men wear. My cage made a small bulge in the front, but Claire always seemed to know how to find panties that covered me completely despite being skimpy.

"Thank you Mistress," I mumbled, turning red.

Sarah laughed again at my evident embarrassment.

"Seriously though," she took a step towards me and touched my shoulder. "Thank you for being here. I get...well, really good vibes from Zach. But still it's not safe with someone I don't totally know. So thank you."

I nodded.

"Of course Mistress."

She grinned again and flicked her crop through the air, making a menacing whoosh.

"Don't think this means I'm going give you any mercy in your workouts this week."

She stopped abruptly.

"He's here. Get the door."

She took a few steps back into the weight room, creating some space for one more person in the small entrance hall. I saw a figure move outside the glass door and then a hesitant knock.

Taking a deep breath, I took two quick steps and pulled open the gym door. I was acutely aware of my near nakedness as I was illuminated by the bright fluorescents in the hall. Not only Zach could see, but anyone driving by would easily see me standing right next to the door.

My first thought in seeing Zach was that he looked like he could play Clark Kent in a Superman movie. Or maybe Superman himself, I thought, if he removed his round Harry Potter style glasses. He had a square jaw, even features with dark eyes that were somehow bright at the same time, and a mop of black slightly curly hair. He was a bit taller than me - maybe an inch or two over six feet, and looked to be in great shape. I remembered that he was a swimmer in college, and he couldn't be more than a year or two out of school. He had a tank top that showed off his muscular shoulders and cut but lean arms, and exercise shorts.

He looked at me uncertainly as he stood in the doorway. He reached and adjusted his glasses nervously.

"Come in," I practically hissed, motioning for him to step into the reception area. He did, and I closed the door quickly behind him. I turned and stepped to the side where passers-by wouldn't get a view of my nearly naked ass.

"Mistress is waiting," I said, gesturing to the weight room, quite pleased with myself for my improvisation.

Just then Sarah stepped into view. Zach inhaled sharply at the sight.

If Sarah was nervous at all, she didn't show it one inch. She was cool and collected and aloof as she stood, tapping the crop against her boot idly. She looked Zach up and down appraisingly.

"Very good Zach. You look like your pictures."

"Thank you...uh....Sarah...I...."

She cut him off with her single raised eyebrow. It felt odd to not be the stammering fool in the room for once.

"You may call me Mistress. Do you understand?"

Zach's shoulders slumped slightly.

"Yes...Mistress. I'm sorry."

She nodded.

"And do you have something for me, Zach?"

She walked slowly towards him. We were both transfixed - she seemed like the incarnation of a sexy dominant woman. She raised her hand, palm up.

"Oh..Yes...Mistress." Zach reached into his pocket and pulled out a letter sized manilla bank envelope. He reverently placed it in her outstretched hand.

Sarah opened it. I saw a thick wad of cash.

"It's all there Mistress," Zach said. "The ummm deposit for the uh....cage," I saw him swallow "As well as the first month of...uh...training fees."

Sarah looked at him with her arched eyebrow.

"You are paying for the first month, Zach? Over email I said that I required payment just one week in advance."

I saw him look down for just a second.

"Yes Mistress. I'm aware."

He looked back up at her.

"But, and please don't think I'm being presumptuous...I didn't see any possible scenario where just one week would be enough time with you."

A slow smile spread across Sarah's face.

"This is a lot of money, Zach. Three sessions a week for one month. Plus your first payment on your chastity cage."

I saw Zach's Adams apple bob.

"And I know you don't make much money. So this is quite a sacrifice for you, isn't it?"

He nodded.

"Yes Mistress. I had to sell a few things, like my Xbox."

Sarah's smile grew wider.

"Good boy. I'm worth it."

She turned and walked across the weight room. Both Zach and I were staring at her ass. The shorts left some of her cheek exposed, and with the high heels on her boots her toned rear seemed unbelievably hot as she slightly swayed with each step.

I cleared my throat. The cage was biting into my attempted erection again.

Sarah called over her shoulder.

"Zach - come. Chris - bring the cage."

A minute later the three of us were standing in the small changing room that I usually shared alone with Sarah for my weekly weigh-ins. In the confined space, I realized that with the heels on Sarah's boots she was about the same height as Zach - or maybe just a touch shorter. I wondered if she did that on purpose. Both Zach and I were keeping a wary gaze on her crop. She was the very picture of authority - standing with legs slightly spread, arms at her side, crop held in front of her thighs with each hand gripping one end.

"Please remove your clothes, Zach," Sarah said calmly, maintaining steady eye contact with her new client.

Zach blushed and glanced over at me. I was trying to be as inconspicuous as possible in the corner of the room, facing Sarah and slightly behind Zach. But I was probably a bit hard to ignore as I was only three feet away from him.

"Uh...mistress...in front of...."

Sarah simply waited with an arched eyebrow.

After a second, Zach sighed and pulled off his tank top. His back and shoulders were covered in lean muscle like the competitive swimmer that he was. He didn't look like he had an ounce of fat on his rippling torso. After another moment's hesitation, he slid his workout shorts down his legs and stepped out of them. He was wearing very tight dark green boxer briefs. The legs were so short they were almost jockeys. His legs were also lean and cut, and I could see his calf muscles stand out starkly even with him just standing there.

He glanced back at me nervously again, but Claire kept making eye contact with him with her expectant look on her face. Very slowly and with slightly trembling hands, Zach lowered his underwear.

I couldn't see his front, but even I could tell he had a very firm and round ass. Since I couldn't see Zach very well, I watched Sarah as he pulled down his underwear. She kept her calm and aloof demeanor, but for just a split second I thought I saw a smile flit across her face. It could have been my imagination because it was gone immediately, if it was ever there.

Zach was breathing heavily, and I could see his hands making fists reflexively in nervousness. Sarah maintained eye contact with him, then slowly and deliberately ran her gaze down his body, then back up equally slowly. She didn't show any expression.

"Please step on the scale."

Zach took a small step and turned to face more in my direction as he stepped up on the scale. I felt a small sting of jealousy as I couldn't help looking down at his cock. He was semi-erect, definitely not fully hard, but even still his dick was quite large. Maybe not quite Justin sized, but very very close. It stuck out thick and nearly straight from his body, with just small downward angle that indicated he wasn't completely erect. There was a neatly trimmed nest of black pubic hair just above the shaft, but his balls were large and clean shaven.

Sarah took the opportunity to step behind him as he waited for the scale to register his weight. Her eyes were fixed on his ass, and another smile spread across her lips.

The scale beeped, and Sarah was again all business. She took a legal pad off the small bench and marked down the number. She sat down on the bench and crossed her legs.

"You can get off the scale now, Zach," she said with an amused expression. Zach quickly stepped off. He looked around the room again, clearly not sure what to do. He settled on taking a step back and facing Sarah. Her eyes was now almost level with his cock, which was pulsing slightly and quivering and pointing directly at her.

betaboy84
betaboy84
362 Followers
12