Neighbors During the Virus Scare Ch. 02

Story Info
More on Maddy and Travis.
4.5k words
4.77
6.3k
7
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neighbors Chapter 2

Monday morning was hectic, they were now pushing social distancing. I had to show my teachers I.D. when I went shopping to get in early, not sure exactly what to buy I bought random assortment of canned and dry goods. There was a big sale on T.V. Dinners, so I stocked up on them. I thought about grabbing rice and beans but smiled to myself, T said he had plenty and said he would share. I found a couple of nice steaks and decided I would grab those.

I planned on cooking him dinner Wednesday night, so I needed something I hope he would like. I mean he was a man, so I assumed steak. He would probably be worn out and hungry too after his trip. I did grab plenty of feminine hygiene products with two women soon to be in the house it may be needed. Shit, I started calculating my period, good I would not be on it when he got back.

I found it odd the liquor store across the street had more people than the grocery. I stopped and grabbed a bottle of wine for dinner then said fuck it, got a couple and some beer. I had noticed a single bottle of Miller High Life in his fridge, he did not appear to drink much, so I got what I saw he would like. Hey this might be the end of it my dad had said, so I was going to enjoy a good meal with a handsome man, if I were lucky, I would be enjoying the handsome man.

God it felt like forever since I had a man inside me, toys are great, but they are not the same. My toy had already been him twice. Damn I was really liking him I thought. I loved he was a take charge man, but he also at times appeared to be a shy little boy with a crush on his teacher, I had seen that before at school. Maybe I reminded him of a past teacher. I was surprised to learn, that a lot of guys had the fantasy of a teacher, not sure why I was surprised, so many of us women had that daddy fantasy. I was about to find out someone else, I was about to know, had the daddy fantasy too.

I had everything unloaded, put up and decided if this was not the end of everything, I was buying at least a small freezer. I saw T had one in his kitchen that was large, so I could use a small one. The freezer in my fridge was now full, my pantry too of other goods.

Figuring I would get a little sun I thought I would walk down from the end of the cul-de-sac where we lived, check the mail and maybe around the area a time or two. When I came out, I saw a car under his carport I had not seen before. Being nosy I peeked in the kitchen door nobody there. Should I call him? I would check the mail then decide. I took off noticing a girl down a bit in front of me walking, from the back I could not tell if she was a neighbor or not. Must be, she stopped at the mailboxes, I would introduce myself when I got there.

"Hi, I'm Maddy," I said.

She smiled, "Nice to meet you I'm Alley, you are as pretty as daddy said you were."

I looked at her puzzled.

"Travis is my daddy, he told me last night he finally met the beautiful lady next door."

I blushed, "I don't know about beautiful," I managed to get out.

"No he was right; you are incredibly beautiful. Oh lord please don't tell him I told you what he said," she laughed. "I'm picking up his mail for him."

"Secret is safe with me; your dad is quite the handsome man also."

"I know, he's the hottest... I mean," she stopped face red.

We headed back toward the houses quite for a minute. "Ok Maddy, he isn't really my daddy; I mean he was... I mean..."

"It's ok, your secret is safe"

"He was married to my mom, so he was my stepdad, I hate that term though. I was afraid I would never see him again when they divorced a three years ago, but he kept his word and we still see one another. He will always be daddy in my mind, but... Hell a woman can't not notice how good looking a man he is... You know?"

"Alley, I completely understand the attraction."

"You don't think I'm some weird ass freak?"

"No I think all us girls have a bit of a daddy crush. I mean since he technically is not anymore... Well you could..."

She laughed, "No, I mean I couldn't... Well... So do you like him," she changed the subject?

How do I respond to this I wondered?

"I hope you do; he was quite talkative about you last night. He never is about a woman."

"I was quite taken with him," I admitted.

"Great! He really is a good guy Maddy."

"I'm sorry but I guess I'm a bit surprised with him having been your stepdad and your mom divorcing him... Well you know that you, still I guess support him."

"Mom was stupid, he was amazing husband and father. He has a great job, makes great money but it meant he was gone a lot off and on for about a year. His company had him going to offices starting up new jobs. Mom decided to fuck the neighbor and he found out about a year later. I don't blame him for leaving."

"Oh."

"Her fault and she admits it. Maybe you two will hit it off," she said.

We made it to his house, "Alley I don't know how to say this."

"Like dad says just spit it out, no need to hold it back."

"Well I would not want to get in the way. I mean you seem to... and well you could..."

She laughed, "Oh I'd love too, but he needs a woman long term his age'ish. I... Well I just want to...," she smiled. "Don't tell him I told you, but he's hung like a moose."

"Oh wow," I was surprised that came out of her mouth and how she knew it.

"I grew up hearing mom tell her friends when she thought I could not hear. I..."

My turn, "just spit it out," I said laughing.

"You want to come in," she asked opening his door? "We can girl talk about the hottest guy in town."

I found out during our talk, she just only wanted to fuck him, she did love him, but as she said she wanted him to have someone around his age. She found out I wanted to fuck him too, a lot. We both admitted to liking a little girl play as we drank a cup of coffee. She was pretty, twenty-one, taller than me at 5'7', brunette like me, slender with a bit of hips and brown eyes. Her eyes reminded me of his, had I not known, I would have sworn she was biologically his. Alley had said everyone always thought she was, said how they looked alike. In my mind I was secretly wondering if he would fuck us both. The thought of being bent over in front of him with her fresh young pussy in my face was intoxicating.

"I got to calm down, I'm getting soaked," Alley said as we talked.

I laughed, "Me too. If you want, maybe if all works out..."

"Oh fuck! I'd love that Maddy!"

"I'm not gonna lie I would not mind either."

"He wouldn't with me though," Alley said.

"Well he may not me either, but we won't know if..."

"Oh he will you. I have tried to hook him up with a few girls... Zero interest. But you, he was almost giddy telling about you."

"Oh come on, for real?"

"Oh yeah, he likes you for sure."

I could feel the color in my cheeks, and I know I had the biggest smile. I would tell dad I met a guy when I talked to him and mom tonight. Dad would be happy he had been in the military for sure. I would wait to tell Jenn when she got in from Tennessee and seen him, she would think he was hot too. Then a thought entered my head that I had to force out. Being able to talk freely with Alley had my mind places it should not. Alley was just like Travis, you would end up saying what you really thought, like you had known them your whole life.

God time was dragging by for Travis to come back. I had realized I was looking out my window every time I heard a neighbors car thinking maybe with all that was going on, they sent him home early.

Dad had been semi pleased when I told him about Travis. Semi because he had not met him, but I could tell it was the dad in him. Finally maybe my father would be happy with my choice of a man, hell maybe so would I. Shit I was getting ahead of myself; he had not actually asked me out or said anything... He had said plenty to Alley though.

Tuesday, I text him when I got home, after debating with myself the whole time I was at Sam's Club.

"Hey T. You doing ok?"

A smiley face came back then, "šŸ˜Š I sure am. Hope you are too. I wanted to text but afraid you'd think I was a weirdo stalker."

"You're not a weirdo and maybe I want a stalker. šŸ˜Š"

"LOL. You doing ok Maddy?"

"Yeah... Was just thinking about you."

"Oh surely you got something better to do that think about me."

"Nope"

šŸ˜Š "I will be leaving in the morning; be home tomorrow maybe we can have a glass of Tea. Well unless you are into this social distancing been on T.V. and the radio all day yesterday and today."

"Not with you I'm not. Do not eat on the way. I'm making us a steak dinner."

"Wow! I will make sure I'm hungry."

"You better! Still deciding on what you might like to eat for desert."

I could tell he realized the sexual undertones. "Oh I'm sure you will think of something Maddy."

"See you tomorrow."

"Yes ma'am."

I literally danced around the house afterwards. God I was acting like a silly teenager.

I was just about to cum on my vibrator when Jenn called. "Ok mom who is this guy granddaddy was telling me about?"

Shit I was so close I guess she heard it in my voice. "Um mom is he there now," she whispered?

That set me to laughing. "No he is out of town."

"Oh ok it sounded like you were... Oh god mom I'm sorry. I interrupted B.O.B."

Now we were both laughing. "It's ok. I wanted to wait to surprise you when you got here."

"How long have you been dating and why were you keeping it from me?"

"We haven't dated, he's the guy next door. We hung out a bit Sunday. I just wanted to surprise you."

"Oh granddaddy seems to think you and him are together."

"I think we will be when he gets back. I met his daughter; she says he really likes me and could not stop talking about me to her."

"Is he hot mom," she laughed.

"The sexiest man I've ever seen Jenn."

"Really?"

"Yeah and he's sweet. He has a voice like that guy from the beer commercial."

"Which one?"

"The one in the mountains."

"Fuck mom, no wonder you needed B.O.B."

B.O.B is the term girls her age used for vibrator, Batter Operated Boyfriend.

"He's tall Jenn, muscles but not gross muscle. He is a country boy like granddaddy too."

"What does he do mom?"

"Local hiring manager for a big company?"

"And he's a country boy?"

"Yeah, he grew up in the country, was an Army Ranger till he got hurt. He hunts and fishes, has a fuck load of guns too, drives a Raptor.?

"Oooo those are sexy. He must make good money; those loaded are like 70 thousand-dollar trucks mom."

"Pretty sure he does. He offered to come get you so you would not have to drive by yourself here."

"Wow really?"

"Yeah, and he was all shy about it afraid he'd offend me. In fact there are times he looks like a little boy when he is trying to say something. Then times he is a take charge guy, straight bull by the horns."

"Aww mom. Heck I'm glad you are after him, if not I may have had to be," she said then laughed.

God now my mind was going somewhere it should not, but I said it anyway, "I may share," I said it as if I was joking but also testing the waters.

"Promise," she asked so serious I was stunned. "Mom?... Oh you were kidding," she laughed. "I thought maybe you were serious, sorry."

I regained my composure not sure what to say. The thought of watching him fuck her had me soaked. "Well you have to let momma get it first Jenn... But I was not kidding"

"I don't mind. I mean you know if you do not. Not like... Well you know now and then mom."

"You serious Jenn?"

"If you are. If not, I will, you know leave him alone."

I was quite a minute.

"Mom it's been a fantasy of mine for a bit to... you know... share...cock with you"

I smiled, "Mine to baby, mine too."

"Fuck mom, now I have to dig my B.O.B. out of my suitcase," that set us both to laughing. "We are freaks mom. I knew I was I just did not know you were," Jenn said laughing.

"Oh you thought mom was a square huh?"

"Didn't you think you grandmama was," she laughed?

"Oh hell yeah I did. I'm not sure she wouldn't fuck him if she saw him," this caused us both to laugh.

"He really that hot mom?"

"Yes, I ruin a pair of panties just listening to him talk. Hell even text him a little bit ago and it set me off. That is what I was working on," I laughed.

"Fuck mom hang one, let me get mine. Let us cum together."

"Wanna know something else? His daughter is sexy and only a year older than you and she likes pussy and cock."

"Oh god mom. This could be fun mom. Lots of fun. I guess if y'all get married I'd have to stop."

"Maybe not Jenn..."

I heard her gasp a little, I could not believe that came out of my mouth.

"I will be there Friday morning mom; I'm going to sleep all day and drive at night. The roads will be emptier and police presence even will be heavier if there are any problems."

"Ok baby, you call the first sign of trouble though. Something tells me if you do, in minutes we will be on the road headed to you."

I could tell Jenn was smiling. "You really think he'd come mom?"

"I have no doubt he'd drop what he is doing."

"Love you mom, see you Friday."

"Love you too. Text me when you leave and give me regular updates."

"I will mom, bye."

"Bye baby."

I clicked B.O.B. back on and finished what I started. Damn my orgasms were even better just thinking about him. I cleaned up after we got off the phone, I had not squirted in so long, I knew it was the thought of Travis between my legs. God, I wanted that man. I skipped supper having ate a large take out salad as a late lunch. I was lying in bed watching TV avoiding any news about the virus, him on my mind. A few minutes later my phone dinged, I figured Jenn again.

"Hey Maddy."

I smiled so big my face hurt again.

"Hey T. Whatch'a doing?"

"Just lying here. How about you," he asked.

"Oh laying there thinking about me huh?"

"Ops, yeah."

"I was laying here thinking about you too T."

"Oh? That bored huh?"

"Oh stop it silly. I was just wondering if you sleep naked," I was feeling extra flirty I guess when I sent that.

"I do."

Oh fuck he did. Now I was getting wet again, he also did not balk at my flirt. "So you are naked in bed thinking about me huh?"

He was quite a minute. "Don't be shy T., I'm naked in bed thinking about you." I really was not but I had on just a thin nighty top, but I knew he was probably blushing right now.

"Well I did answer that question before I thought," He text back.

"Can I call you?"

"šŸ˜Š Yes."

"Hey Maddy."

"Hey'a handsome."

"You sure you called the right man," he asked laughing?

"Oh I got the right man alright."

"So how's your day been."

"Good, I talked to Jenn she is ready to meet you."

"She's huh?"

"Well I may have told my daddy the guy next door is pretty neat. He may have told Jenn who called me wanting to know who you were."

"Aww dang. You tell her just some goofy guy next door?"

"No, I told her the truth. That the guy next door is a gentleman, really sweet and cute as hell."

"Maddy you may need an eye appointment after the pandemic."

"Oh hush and take the compliment. I bet you have a problem taking compliments, don't you?"

"I guess, never really get any to take I suppose."

"Travis that's B.S.," we both laughed at that one.

"Well the girl next door is pretty darn neat herself," he said.

"Neat huh? I met Alley."

"Oh lord, there is no telling what that girl told you."

I laughed, "I can't say, girl talk you know."

"Uh Huh. I know she told you Maddy, she can't keep quiet about somethings," I heard him chuckle a bit.

"Told me what?"

"You know..."

"I don't know what you are talking about T," I said it where he knew I did, but also would hopefully pick up I wanted him to say it.

"I might have told her... Well..."

I was dying on the inside with joy, I knew for sure now he had said what she told me.

"Well that I like you a lot. Maybe more than I should having just met you..., I guess you probably do think I am a weird now."

"I think you feel like I do."

"Yeah I figu.. Wait you do?

I know my face had to be glowing with my smile. "Yes T, I do. Maybe it is weird for both of us, but I think you are wonderful."

"Dang Maddy, I... I guess I'm surprised is all."

"I think we both are surprised by how we feel and the way the other feels toward us," I said.

"Well let me go ahead and probably make you change your mind and make you think I'm weird. I could see myself spending the rest of my life with you."

I was so happy and wanting to cry, "I feel the same way. The whole time you been gone has almost been agony."

"Tell me. I want to call like every five minutes or text or something. I just want to see those green eyes of yours."

"You get home you can see whatever you want." I did not mean it sexual, but I also heard how it sounded and laughed.

He chuckled, "Naughty girl."

"You have no idea T, but you will." That set him to stuttering a bit and me to laughing. "Hey, I'm not getting any younger, why not be straight forward?"

Finally in control of his stuttering, "Well sounds like we are on the same page then."

I could hear a bit of lust in his voice.

"Like I said, I'm not getting any younger. Lot of things I'd like to try babe," I used babe to see how he'd react.

"Sounds like my girl is a bit naughty and kinky," he said with a laugh.

God my heart nearly jumped out of my chest; he said, 'my girl'. "Is my guy?"

His did too I heard it in his voice, "He is open to things I reckon."

"Have you ever sent a dick pic?"

"Oh lord no, who would wanna se..."

That sent me to laughing, I could just picture his cheeks red as can be. "I'm sorry I just teasing you baby."

"I could get used to you calling me baby. Baby."

"Mmmm me too," I said. "What was that sound?"

"Nothing..."

"Uh-huh." My phone dinged, text from him. "Holy fuck!"

He was laughing now. "

"You lied to me," I said.

"Wait, I what? When?" he asked?

"When I pointed at the gun and said it was too small you said story of my life, you lied baby." He was laughing but I could tell he was blushing. "Geez you could hurt a girl with that."

His tone changed, "I'm sorry Maddy I shouldn't have done that."

"You better stop mister. I hinted I wanted you to and you did. I mean I did not figure it was small but god damn I did not expect it to be the size of two!

"Oh shit Maddy it's not that big."

"I could jump rope with it," I laughed teasing him. But fuck Alley was right he was hung like a moose. "So what's the chances a girl can get an up-close look tomorrow?"

"Oh... Well, I figure what five or six dates..."

"Oh hell no, I'm not even waiting five or six days," I said us both laughing.

He sighed, "Guess my girl is a size queen."

I could tell he was playing. "No she isn't, I did not plan on waiting past tomorrow anyway."

"Maddy..."

"Yeah babe?"

"Listen, I'm... Well I am kinda embarrassed, I mean I never done anything like that before. I don't know what came over me."

"Don't be, I basically asked you too."

"Ok babe, if you say so."

I pulled my top up and snapped a pic quick and sent it to him. "There we are even I said, and I heard his phone ding.

"Huh?" He was quite a second. "My god what a view."

"So what ya think?"

"D cups," he said and chuckled.

I laughed, "how'd you know?"

"I know boobies and those... My lord woman, keep those covered or we won't make dinner tomorrow night."

"So I take it you will save room for desert?"

"All of a sudden I have a sweet tooth."

"Me too, I suddenly want HARD candy."

We were both rolling laughing, I really wanted to have phone sex with him, but I was not gonna push it. I would rather the first time I hear him cum... I feel him cum in me. Well with that cock it would be deep in me.

12