Neighbor's Obsession - Morning 01

Story Info
Ava tries to escape the neighbor who wants to impregnate her.
6.1k words
4.59
108.1k
132

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 06/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bratattack
bratattack
223 Followers

Part 3 of Neighbor's Obsession. This story has themes of non-consent, reluctance, obsession, and Stockholm syndrome. I originally didn't intend for it to be this long, but I've always been terrible about editing myself... Let me know what you think!

—————

Ava woke up groggy and alone in her bed, lying naked on her stomach with one leg hiked to the side. She didn't usually sleep naked, but sometimes when she went out drinking she'd flirt a little too much with a handsome stranger, and when she got home she'd stumble out of her clothes and onto the bed, pull out trusty ol' Dildo Baggins from the nightstand, and wake up hungover but satisfied the next day.

She raised herself to her elbows with a groaning sigh. Her head sure felt like she had been drinking, and judging by the slight ache down under, she suspected that she had indeed had another fun night to herself. She didn't remember going out, but—

Her body tensed as an unexpected gush of fluid spilled from deep within her walls onto the bed, warm and thick as it oozed out. The memory of the night suddenly crashed over her—Caden breaking into her house, cuffing her to the bed and forcing his seed inside of her, watching her climax in the vibrating panties, force feeding her those disgusting undercooked eggs, and then...

And then it was a little hazy. She was pretty sure he had washed her and carried her to bed, but then there was the strange dream she had had of him taking her from behind and her liking it—actually liking it! What a nightmare.

The house was so still and silent now. She sat up and pulled the blanket away. Her arms and legs were free, and everything in the room seemed to be in perfect order. She wondered for a moment if all of it had been a dream, but the memories were too vivid, even in her groggy state, and the evidence was leaking between her folds.

She cautiously slid off the bed, pushing her knees together as his essence trickled down her thighs. She grabbed some clothes from her dresser and some sneakers. Her panties and underwear were missing—not good. She tiptoed into the bathroom, her eyes and ears alert for any sign of Caden. She closed the door quietly and locked it. Her hands shook and she took a deep breath. She had to think of what to do, but not knowing where Caden was or what he was doing made her afraid to do anything at all.

After a moment's hesitation she decided that first things first: she had to clean herself. She grabbed a wad of toilet paper and frantically wiped her dripping opening, and when she had gotten all she could, she sat on the toilet and pushed. That could help, right? If she squeezed hard enough, her body could empty the rest out of her, right?

She thought of what he had told her, what his intentions were. I know you'll make a great mother... He wanted to "claim" her as his, as if impregnating her meant she had to chain herself to him for the rest of her life.

His gaze had been such a terrifying mix of dominance and admiration, as if her body was something to be both conquered and glorified, stolen and worshiped, devoured and savored. She had a feeling he'd go pretty far to get what he wanted, but there was no goddamn way in hell she'd let it happen. He couldn't just lock her up in her house forever; someone would come looking for her eventually. And when they found her, she would feel no sympathy for him—in fact, she would relish the sight of him being the one in handcuffs.

Another gush of fluid slipped out of her, bringing her sharply from her thoughts. Her walls and clit were sensitive, and in a purely physical sense, the feeling of it passing through her was almost arousing... almost. Her body might tell her that being filled with his seed was a good thing, but everything else in her was disgusted and angry. She counted the days since her last period. Shit, almost two weeks ago. Was she ovulating? How were women even supposed to know that?

She finished up and took stock of her naked body in the mirror. No bruises, no marks, no real aches—not even on her wrists where she had pulled so hard against those damn cuffs. No evidence that she had struggled at all. She touched her bottom lip where he had bitten her, but even that was only slightly tender. He had been so gentle, even in his roughest moments. The pressure of his hand around her neck, his teeth just barely grazing her nipple, his fingers curling so delicately inside of her...

Oh! She suddenly parted her legs and bent forward over the sink as another warm gush of him rolled out of her, touching every wall on its slow way through her lips and down her thigh. Christ, all of this had been inside her all night, dutifully working its way into the deepest part of her, planting her fertile ground... She pushed the thought away—she would have to worry about that later.

She remembered leaving her phone on the counter, but now it was gone; Caden had undoubtedly taken it. Fuck. She needed to get to her car and drive into town, but what if he was outside waiting for her? What would he do if he caught her? What if he had messed with her car so that she couldn't leave? What if he—

No. She let out a sharp exhale and steeled herself. She couldn't let herself spiral in fear. There were tons of horrible what-ifs to prevent her from doing anything, but the worst by far was what if she missed her chance to escape because she just stood there and did nothing?

She quickly changed into her clothes and crept silently down the hall towards the front of the house. He wasn't in the kitchen as far as she could tell, and she didn't see him when she peeked around the wall in the living room, either. Her keys, purse, and laptop were all gone. Her stomach churned.

Images of the night flashed through her mind—his strong arms around her waist as he lifted her, how he effortlessly forced her into the cuffs, how he held her still so easily as he kissed her, the way he carried her from the bathroom to the bed like she weighed nothing... If he caught her, she'd physically stand no chance against him.

She peered through the peephole at the front door and the two living room windows, but he was nowhere to be found. Adrenaline coursed through her body. She had no phone, no car, and no internet, but she was a decent runner. If he was out there waiting for her, she'd have to make it past him and run the half mile up her private driveway to the road, then pray someone would drive by and pick her up. Not many people drove down that road, but fuck, she'd run along it for the whole ten miles it took to get to the main highway if she had to.

She opened the door and carefully stepped out. Black clouds were rolling in on the wind, the leaves on the trees were turned over, and the birds were silent.

Wonderful. Of course it would storm—Caden had probably taken that into account when planning this, the fucking psycho. She quietly walked down her porch toward the side of the house where the gravel driveway wrapped around and led up to the road. The only vehicle in the carport was her little white sedan. Was he done with her?

She rounded the corner and froze. Caden was standing there just a few yards away, shifting something in the bed of his old truck. He glanced up at her with surprise before she had a chance to dart back out of sight. He flashed his warm, dimpled smile. "Well hey there, gorgeous." He turned away from the truck and leaned his shoulder against it. "I didn't think you'd be awake yet." He gazed up at the sky as a roll of thunder rumbled overhead. "Looks like it's going to start soon, what do you think?"

She stared at him. He seemed so normal. His casual posture in wrinkled day-old clothes, messy dark hair, the cheerful tone in his voice, his kind eyes and that charming fucking smile... She could have actually been attracted to him, if he hadn't absolutely ruined it.

Her heart pounded. To get to the driveway she'd either have to run past him and hope he was slower than her, or run around the house the long way and hope he was dumb enough to follow her rather than take the short side and cut her off. Both options seemed bleak.

"Guess you're not really in the mood for that kind of small talk right now." He gave her an apologetic look and ran a hand through his hair. "Well, how are you feeling?" he asked. "I didn't hurt you last night, did I?"

She frowned. "No," she said, thrown off by his tone of genuine concern. Why are you talking to him? Just run!

He saw the thought in her eyes and his expression darkened. "Don't do it, Ava," he said, tilting his head in warning. "There are consequences for everything." He took a slow, purposeful step towards her, and then she bolted.

She sprinted in the opposite direction, choosing to run around the long side of the house. She didn't look back, didn't see if he had followed her or if he had cut along the short side—all she did was run. Through the front yard, past the patio, across a wide patch of grass around the corner, and then she finally reached the long gravel driveway. The thrill of escape and hope rippled through her body, fueling her. She had made it! She could keep this up for miles, she knew she could! She had to! And when she reached the road she'd—

Suddenly all of the air in her lungs rushed out as Caden tackled her sideways into the grass. He grabbed her head and caged her in his arms so he didn't crush her as they collapsed to the ground. He grunted, taking most of the force from the fall, but a sharp pain shot up her leg where she landed as well.

"Oh, sweetheart," he panted, grinning wickedly as he looked down at her, "you really shouldn't have done that." He pinned her on her side in the grass, one arm wrapped around her waist and the other under her shoulder, his hand shielding her face from the ground. He rubbed his thumb across her cheek, less gently than he had last night.

"F-fuck you... you prick," Ava wheezed as she struggled to catch her breath. Her body trembled and tears of frustration slipped from her eyes, trailing down across her nose and cheek. So that was it, then. She had fucked up her chance at escape. Would she ever get another one? Was she doomed to be a missing person forever? Would anyone even notice? Her heart sank. She pushed against his arms, but exhaustion was quickly draining her.

Caden wound his fingers roughly in her dark hair and smirked. "Look at you, still fighting." His eyes twinkled at her sideways glare. The sky darkened and the first light raindrops fell down on them.

"And I'll keep fighting," Ava spat. She summoned all of her strength and thrashed against him with every limb, every muscle, every cell in her body. She managed to kick her knee into his thigh hard enough to make him grunt and loosen his grip. Her heart raced as she twisted onto her stomach and quickly pried her way from his arms, kicking at him as he grabbed for her. She could hear his movements so close behind her as she clambered through the wet grass on her hands and knees.

She cried out as his hand brushed the bottom of her sweatpants, and just as she found her footing to stand up and run, he caught her ankle and yanked her back. No! Another clap of thunder cracked sharply overhead and she shrieked with it as she collapsed to the ground. She flailed wildly as Caden reeled her body back to him little by little.

He tsked in disappointment. "Well I was hoping you'd fight a little harder," he said with a grin, "but I guess I really wore you out last night." Despite her curses and her desperate kicks at him, he managed to pull her in close. He wrapped an arm around her squirming waist, and then it was over.

He lifted her from the ground just enough to make her lose any balance she had, and in a split second he pulled her up to her knees and back against his chest, and tugged her dampening shirt up over her breasts. He caught both of her wrists and held them easily in one hand, raising them high above her head, stretching her body along his.

"Stop!" she cried as his other hand moved down and drummed her skin just above the waistband of her sweatpants. Her stomach shuddered and she prickled at the warmth of his chuckle on the back of her neck.

"So ticklish there, aren't you?" he breathed into her ear.

His fingers pressed harder into her skin as they moved up over her wet stomach, past her ribs, and lingered on her chest. He touched her with just enough pressure to send an unexpected jolt rolling down her spine. Her face reddened and she tried to curl inward as he rubbed the dripping raindrops over the peak of her breast. He exhaled in a deep, growling sigh.

"Caden, please—"

"I can do anything I want with you, you know," he reminded her, cutting her off. His voice was a hot, rough whisper against her ear. He suddenly lifted her shirt all the way over her head and up to her wrists, where he twisted it tightly to keep her hands together. "I'm bigger than you." He held her head back against him as he kissed her jaw just below her ear. "I'm faster and stronger." He ran his hand down the side of her arm, down her waist, and settled just above her waistband again. "I can take whatever I want."

His fingers dipped below the band and she tried her best to squeeze her thighs together in her stretched position. "But I don't want to have to take everything from you," he added. "I want you to give yourself."

She craned her neck to glare sideways at him. "I'm not giving you shit," she said flatly. "Fuck you, you goddamn asshole."

He smirked and slid his hand further down to the top of her warm lips and spread them with his index and ring fingers. He traced his middle finger slowly down her clit, over her wet opening, and all the way up again, eliciting a sharp gasp from her filthy mouth as the juices trailed up with his finger. "It's so thick," he remarked, smearing circles over her slit, increasing the pressure little by little. "I guess your body is still trying to push out everything I gave you." He curled the very tip of his finger in and her hips jerked in response. "I can't let that happen."

He withdrew his hand and grabbed her waist. He positioned one of his knees to the side, and then pulled her wrists over it, forcing her to bend, forcing her to kneel over his thigh. "I also can't let you get away with what you've done today."

She tried to push away, but the ground was too slippery and he had her at just the right angle to keep her in place. "What are you doing?" she demanded.

He hushed her and slid his hand down the back of her sweatpants. He forced his hand between her squeezed legs and pushed two fingers straight inside her. She gasped and jolted as he slid in and out of her roughly. God, she was so wet, so tender. He hardened painfully in his jeans, knowing that the sticky glaze he felt between her thighs was his own seed, just a tiny fraction of what he had planted in her the night before. "I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this," he said. He removed his fingers, shoved her sweatpants down, and smeared their mixed juices over her smooth exposed cheek as light raindrops rolled down the back of her legs. "But I told you there would be consequences."

Ava's body tensed. "Caden, wait—" She cut off with a small yelp as his hand came down in a smack on the smeared fluids. Any fear she had suddenly dissipated and anger gripped her. "Are you fucking serious? You're really going to sit here and spank me?" She struggled against him, but he tucked her torso under his arm so that if she twisted her wrists free she still had nothing to flail against but his back and thigh, and before she could kick her legs out he pushed his fingers back into her, ignoring her protest as he pumped in and out of her unceremoniously.

"The more you fight me, the harder it will be. Do you understand?" He worked in and out of her faster, rougher, then brought his fingers out and slicked her again.

She started to curse at him, but he brought his hand down hard and she fell silent.

"Tell me you understand." His voice sounded forceful, maybe even harsh, but a smile curled his lips. She was so easy to hold down, even as she thrashed in his grip. He could take her any way he pleased right now, if he wanted to. He could hold her down as he had done last night, pumping into her raised hips from behind.

"Just hold on, I—" His fingers rammed relentlessly into her again, and she let out a strained breath.

He could flip her onto her back and hold her calves as he leaned into her, forcing her legs to stretch over herself, forcing her to stretch for him.

"Caden, stop!" She freed her wrists from her twisted shirt and clawed at his jeans, but he held her firmly in place. She suddenly blushed; the familiar tingling crept into her core as the sound of his fingering grew louder, juicier. What's wrong with me?

He slid out of her and trailed her juices up to her sore cheek again. "Two words, Ava."

He could pin her in his arms if he wanted to, one around her waist and the other grabbing her spread cheeks, and watch her wriggle on top of his chest as he held her close and thrusted his member up into her.

She mumbled another curse and his hand came down again, hard enough to leave a flash of a white imprint on her reddening skin. "Okay, I understand," she said bitterly, gritting her teeth in pain. "Fucking Christ..."

He paused, then shook his head and pushed his fingers back into her.

"I said I understand!"

"That's a great start, princess," he said. "Now I just need you to mean it." He reached as far into her as he could, stretching her opening with the base of his fingers as he stroked her deepest, softest walls. She squirmed, but that only anchored him inside of her.

He let out a groan as her warm walls squeezed around him. Yes, he could take her any way he wanted to, but this wasn't about pleasure. "Come on, Ava, I don't want to hurt you any more than necessary." He brought his fingers out again, shiny with her plentiful juices, and glided along her skin from her lips all the way to the growing red mark, circling it tenderly. "Not that your body seems to mind," he added lightly.

Her face burned and her pride warred with the need to relieve the pain. She didn't want to give in to him, but fuck, it hurt. If she could just—

"Alright then," he sighed, raising his hand.

"Wait, I understand!" she blurted before she could think about it anymore. "I understand!"

He brought his hand down and stopped just before it landed. She flinched as he placed his hand on her gently and rubbed her tender skin, and after a few seconds she relaxed under his touch. He tilted his head to the sky, his eyes closed against the rain, and grinned. "There's my good girl," he breathed. He lifted her up to her knees to face him. Rain matted her hair against her cheeks and her expression was bitter and wary, but she didn't fight him.

"Come here," he said softly. He pulled her tense body into his arms, embracing her tightly, and kissed the top of her head. She stiffened at first, but then, to his surprise, she wrapped her arms around him and nuzzled her face into his chest. He swelled with admiration. "I'm sorry I had to do that, princess," he murmured into her hair, smoothing it. So this was all it took for her to submit, just a little pain. It wasn't his ideal way to handle her, but at least she was his now, and he could—

"Jesus Christ!" he yelled out as a piercing pain ripped through him. He grabbed her hair and tore her teeth from his shoulder. Her open mouth curled into a defiant grin and her cruel eyes shined at his agony. She didn't have to say anything for him to hear her "fuck you." His jaw tightened. Holy hell, she was difficult...

He rose to his feet and pulled her with him, spinning her body around so that his little piranha faced away from him. She tried to dart away—when would she learn?—but he caught her easily and pinned her in his arms. "What to do with you, princess..." he growled. He led her forward, and when she dug her heels into the ground in resistance, he lifted her up and carried her back to the truck.

bratattack
bratattack
223 Followers
12