Neighbors Pt. 06

Story Info
A taboo relationship begins between two neighbors.
4.6k words
4.64
11.6k
10
2

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well what do you think about this one?"

Aymie stepped out of the closet holding up a floor length, casual dress, cut with a deep V, multi-colored embroidery around the neckline, and colored with a deep olive hue. It was comfortable and, unlike a lot of her other clothes, didn't do much for Aymie's shape. She figured it would be perfect and she showed off the dress to Derek, who was lounging comfortably on her bed, shirtless, browsing some social media site on his phone.

"It looks fine, babe," he answered, without even looking.

Aymie threw a hanger at him. "You didn't even see it!"

Derek looked over after she totally missed him with the hanger and lofted a brow. "Why do you care so much about what you're wearing? It's your own party. Just wear what you have on."

Aymie looked down at herself in her near see through tank top and high-waisted jeans. She pursed her lips. No, this wouldn't do. It showed off too much. She wanted to fade into the crowd tonight, to not draw attention to herself.

Especially not his attention.

She resigned to the olive dress and pulled it out of the close completely, rummaging her drawers for a patterned bandeau to wear beneath the deep V, making it much more conservative. She'd tie her hair up in a bun and wear minimal makeup. That would certainly do the trick. She shut the door and began to undress, stripping down bare in front of Derek so that she could change.

He perked up immediately. "Mmm... Have I told you today that you're fucking stunning?" he asked, pushing up off of the bed to come over and put his hands on her.

Aymie stepped out of his grip immediately. "Yeah, you did earlier. But thank you." She shot him a forced smile over her shoulder and started pulling on the bandeau

Derek stepped in and tried to stop her. "You know there's still like, an hour before guests will show up. We could always...entertain ourselves." His tone spoke of much more than innocent entertainment and he placed his hands on her hips again, guiding her backside into his pelvis, where he already had the beginnings of an erection.

Aymie stiffened at the feel of it and stepped away again. "My mom might need help in the kitchen. I can't."

Derek let her go this time, and sat back down on the bed, keeping quiet and adjusting himself in his pants. After she'd pulled on the bandeau and the dress, he spoke up. "Is everything alright, babe?"

Aymie stopped and turned to look at him. "...Y-Yeah, why?" She felt a lump in her throat.

He reached up to scratch at the back of his head. "I don't know, you just seem a little distant. We've hardly spoken the last couple days and...well," he gestured to her. "You don't want me to touch you. That's like, a first for you."

She sighed and started to pull up her hair. He was right, of course. Rather than come clean and confess to Derek the moments she shared with Mr. Davis, she distanced herself from him near entirely except to invite him to tonight's party. Every time they spoke, the words threatened to tumble out, so she said as little as possible in an effort to put the whole thing behind her. Judging by her increasing heart rate as the day drew closer and closer to the party, and the near constant wetness between her legs from that anticipation, she was failing miserably.

Why did mom have to invite Mr. Davis? They hardly even talked and even when they did, it was little more than a passing 'hi, how are you' type of conversation; certainly not the type that two good friends would have. Maybe he wouldn't even show up. She knew that was unlikely, but Aymie held onto that sliver of hope that she was getting all worked up for nothing. After all, Max was still in a cast and needed to be looked after. Maybe Mr. Davis wouldn't ever step through her front door.

That thought made Aymie's chest tighten. She knew she'd be disappointed if he didn't come. Damn it all, but she had such a strong want for him to be near her. Something she didn't even understand, let alone know what to do with, and it made her stomach well up with butterflies.

"I don't know, Derek, sometimes things just...shift." She tied up her hair in a loose bun that let tendrils of her locks hang down around her neck. "Things aren't always going to be exactly the way they've always been. We grow and we...change and...I don't know." She put a headband atop her head and pushed her hair back from her face. "Things change."

Derek watched her and then ran a hand through his hair. "Yeah, alright. You're right, I guess." He stood up and started pulling on his shirt. "Just feels like you don't want me anymore."

That made Aymie stop in her tracks. For fuck's sake, it had only been three days. It's not like she was holding out for months on end. She welled up with irritation and grimaced at her reflection in the mirror when she saw her cheeks reddening, her face growing hot. Derek tugged on his shirt and left her in there, heading out into the other room. Aymie heaved a sigh. Of course she still wanted him, she loved Derek! Just because she hadn't thought about him sexually in three days didn't mean she didn't want him anymore.

Did it?

Aymie shook her head and tried not to think about it. She dabbed on a bit of under-eye concealer and a sheer lip gloss, applied her roll-on perfume and put on some deodorant, then eyed herself in the mirror. She looked average, and that was exactly what she was shooting for. Nothing too fancy, but also not overly frumpy either. Something that would blend in with everyone else.

"Aym, honey, can you come out and help me with the pasta salad?" Rosaline called.

Aymie breathed deeply and looked at the clock. It was 45 minutes until the party's start. Hopefully she'd be able to keep her shit together and not make a fool out of herself whenever Mr. Davis came. Well, if he came. She was thankful that Derek was here, even if he was acting weird. She could cling to him all night and show Mr. Davis that this was who she really belonged with...even if her body was telling her the exact opposite.

-----

"Alright, Maxy, how do I look?"

Jackson stood in front of the dog, clad in a pair of charcoal grey slacks and his wingtips, a dark brown leather belt, and a deep red button up, unbuttoned at the top. He had the sleeves rolled up to his forearms, his leather-banded wrist watch on, his hair tousled and styled, beard trimmed, and cologne applied. When he caught sight of himself in the mirror, he looked damn good. This old man could clean up nice, when he wanted to.

He turned around to face Max, giving the dog a full frontal view, to which Max tilted his head to one side. Jackson chuckled. "Right? When was the last time I dressed up like this?"

Max laid his head down on the dog bed and exhaled heavily, his eyes drooping. Jack had given him his pain med with dinner, so the golden retriever was on his way to sleep already. He was surprised by how active Max wanted to be already, only a few days after his surgery, and it was actually a struggle to keep him resting. Poor guy had a six to eight week recovery time, and he wanted to do laps around the house after three days. Those pain meds must have been doing their job.

Jackson gave Max a pat on the head and headed out to the kitchen to finish packing up his veggie tray. He'd sliced up carrots, broccoli, celery, some peppers, and a few radishes, then added french onion and ranch dip into containers and put them all on a tray. Now he fetched that tray out of the refrigerator and bagged it up, then jogged up the stairs to his bedroom to fetch his coat.

He'd forgotten about the toys all splayed on the bed. He admired the assortment for a moment, his eyes catching sight of the satin mask, and the anal plugs. He had a delicious idea come into his mind and he stuffed that mask and the smallest steel plug into his pockets, possibly to be used later. Then, he donned his coat, went back downstairs for his veggie tray and snatched up his keys and wallet, then headed out the door.

He ensured to close and lock the front door, then peeked over at the Monroe house. There were people on the back deck, people out in the front yard, and people inside. He could hear some soft music playing from inside over the dull thrum of conversation. He dreaded the small talk, the awkward party conversation, but he knew he'd settle in eventually. There was always good food and good company to be had at these types of get togethers if one knew where to look, and Jack had a good eye for people. He'd settle in with the right folks after a drink or two, and the night would go by easily enough.

At least until he got his hands on Aymie Ann. And he planned to.

Jackson wandered into the house without knocking, and found his way to the kitchen to drop off the veggie tray with a few hellos to the party guests. Where his interior design was made up of all dark colors and gentle, wood decor, the Monroe house was bright and cheerful. Every wall was white, but covered with decorations, pictures, paintings, and unique artwork. The couches in the living room were covered with colorful, woven afghans and fun throw pillows, the rugs were all warm and shaggy and inviting, and the general energy of the house was charming and sincere. All were welcome here, and the Monroes made that known.

Jack wandered into the living room and took in some of the art pieces that were hanging. A few of them looked a big childish, with harsh lines and contrasting colors, and others were broad landscapes with beautiful sunsets, or moonlit fields with grass blowing in an unseen breeze. This must have been what Aymie was talking about when she said she liked painting. Jackson found himself smiling; this girl had a real talent, and she was passionate about it. He looked at canvas after canvas, trying to discern the meanings behind each piece, the hidden emotion or thought that went into each tiny detail.

"Aymie, this might be your best work yet!"

A voice rose among the rest from the next room and Jack turned, making his way over in that direction. A small crowd had gathered within the tiny, well-lit room, where unfinished paintings were scattered at the base of the walls, paints sat upon shelves next to dirty aprons, and tarps were splayed out across the floor. In the center sat a gorgeous piece, displayed on an easel, that looked so realistic, it could have been a photograph.

It was a painting of Max.

Jack looked at it for a long time, feeling his heart swell up at the sight of such detail given to his furry companion, such loving detail...and then his eyes caught sight of the artist. Aymie stood beside the easel, clad in a deep green dress that fell on her body so beautifully, Jack couldn't take his eyes away. She looked radiant, skin glowing with a natural beauty that most women couldn't even dream of having. Her neck was accentuated by her pulled-up hair and the neckline of that dress she wore, and she was blushing scarlet while explaining the piece to everyone.

Someone must have caught Jackson in the doorway because a voice shouted "Hey, Davis, did you see this?"

Jackson swallowed. Oh, he saw it. And he wanted to see more.

He wandered into the room, pushing past several people who talked to him on his way through, but he didn't hear them. He didn't even feel his feet or his legs carrying him to her. It was some magnetic pull that drew him closer, near to her. His body thrummed with anticipation, an awareness that he was getting closer. He felt a twitch in his cock and screamed at himself to stay calm, but he knew it was futile. She lit him up like a fucking Christmas tree.

After a few more shaky steps, he reached her. Their eyes met long before that, from across the room it seemed, and she drew him in with that timid gaze. Standing here in her proximity, smelling her sweet perfume, made his blood pound through his veins. She looked flushed, that blush creeping down to her neck. She breathed quickly, more so than when he'd been farther away, and her eyes skated over his body twice by the time he'd gotten to her. He saw her fingertips twitch and grip at her dress, and her knees draw together beneath that olive fabric.

He tore his eyes away from her and admired the painting for a moment, adopting a forced, thoughtful expression, then drew his eyes back towards her. She was biting her lip.

"It is a really good piece," he said, reaching a hand out to run it along her arm.

That electric feeling shot through his hand and arm again at the touch of her skin, and it went right to his groin. Fuck, fuck, fuck, he needed her. His whole body was tight with anticipation and desire and pure, primal lust. He'd never felt anything like it.

"Th-Thank you," she said, eyeing him from the side, trembling under his hand.

He released her after a moment, not wanting to seem too familiar in front of all of her guests. She eyed him with a hooded gaze that spoke volumes of her inner want, bubbling just beneath the surface. This was intense, and uncontrollable. Aymie looked over her shoulder and a younger man, likely in his late twenties, came up beside her and slipped an arm around her waist, causing Jack to take a step back.

"Mr. Davis, this is Derek. My boyfriend." Aymie's voice was timid still, but she was trying to sound firm. It was quite cute.

Derek held out a hand to him and Jack took it, giving it a firm squeeze and a shake. "Pleasure, Derek. I'm Jackson. I live-"

"Yeah, right next door, Aymie told me. She told me about what happened with your dog too, that's some crazy shit."

Jackson released his hand and stuffed his hands in his pockets, fingers fumbling with the steel plug that was nestled there. He didn't like this kid. The air around him reeked of arrogance and possessive over-protection for Aymie. Maybe he'd picked up on her and Jack's shared energy, and was flexing his masculinity to try and stop it.

Like that would ever be possible.

-----

What in the hell was even happening?

God, her pulse was racing. Every nerve in her body felt like it was going to explode the moment that Mr. Davis got close to her. She could smell his cologne, that heady aroma of cedar and musk and it made her clench so, so deeply. She was certain she smelled like sex, she was so soaked. And because she had elected to wear no panties, that wetness was slowly drooling down the insides of her thighs. Had she even been so wet before?

Derek and Mr. Davis made small talk for a moment, leaving her to try and catch her breath and calm herself down. His touch was stirring and so erotic, the way those fingertips slowly caressed the side of her arm. It felt like fire on her skin. She willed herself to calm down, to take slow and deep breaths and normalize her pulse but, much to her horror and excitement, Derek announced that he was going to go and refill their drinks. He disappeared into the crowd gathered in the kitchen, leaving her and Mr. Davis alone.

His hand closed around her upper arm near immediately, and he stepped in close enough that she could taste his breath.

"Will you come with me?"

His voice was deep and commanding and she felt the immediate yearning to follow him and do as he asked, but she fought it. Derek was right in the next room, her mother was around somewhere, plus there were so many people gathered. If she was alone with him, she wasn't sure what would happen and that was dangerous.

He stepped fully in front of her, his eyes boring into her in a way that forced her to look up and meet them. Those blue eyes were overflowing with hunger. He looked like a predator, eyeing her up to devour her in the best possible way. She swallowed. She couldn't. She...shouldn't. It wasn't right.

"Please?"

The tone was less of a request, and more of a casual command. She looked around, then nodded and Mr. Davis took her hand and led her out of the painting room, guiding her away from the crowd. They weaved around the hallways until they reached the staircase, and he tugged her upstairs and out of sight. They slipped into the guest room, and he set upon her before the door was even shut tightly.

Her back squeezed up against the wall and his body pressed tightly to hers, a hand snaking around the side of her neck and his lips pressed up against hers with an urgency that took her breath away. As soon as their lips made contact, she felt herself melt and she heard him hum his satisfaction. His free hand curled around her waist and held her tightly, and her hands splayed over his chest, gripping at his crimson shirt. He devoured her lips with his, kissing her hungrily, almost with impatience, like she'd made him wait long enough.

God, she wanted this. Every night since they'd met in the driveway, the feeling of his lips and his hands on her body ran through her head. He was seared into her memory. She threw her arms around his neck and opened her mouth a bit wider, finding his tongue and tasting it with hers, whimpering into his mouth. He offered her no mercy, gave her barely enough time to breathe between his ravenous assault, and it left her breathless and aching for more.

Mr. Davis gripped her by the hips and spun her around, pressing her chest to the wall, her hard nipples brushing against the hard surface. He stepped up behind her and pressed his hips forward into her behind and she gasped when she felt his hard cock wedge up against her backside. Her fingertips tensed on the wall and she bit her lip. He reached up and tangled one hand in her hair, the other around her throat. There was no squeeze, just a firm grasp and he leaned forward with his lips at her ear.

"I'm going to make you cum."

The tone of his voice left no room for questioning. There was a severity to his words, like the decision had been made long ago and there was no getting away from it. As if she'd want to. The muscles of her pussy were tensing already, anticipating a release and she felt her heart pounding in her chest. His hands reached down and hiked up her dress, exposing her bare ass to him, along with her long legs.

He hummed in appreciation. "No panties," he commented, and she could hear the smile in his voice.

His fingertips ran up the back of her leg and rested on her ass, giving it a firm squeeze before he smacked it hard, bringing a yelp to her lips. Oh...she liked that. He repeated the same action on the opposite cheek, gliding his fingers up, gripping her, and spanking her hard. Her back arched and she pressed her rear out, as if asking for more.

He denied her. Instead, he squeezed and kneaded the flesh of her ass in his hands, gripping it hard while he leaned forward and nipped sharply at her neck, making her wince. His breath was in her ear while his fingers probed between her cheeks to play with her puckered hole, and it made her tense. No one had ever touched her there, but here he was with a fingertip inside, testing the waters.

It felt...strange. Foreign, but not unpleasant and she breathed deeply, trying to take in every sensation, every moment. She had surrendered to this, to him, and would ride the wave of their passions out as long as it would last.

"I'm going to put something in your ass," he said softly, kissing the spot on her neck just behind her ear. "I want you to relax, and let it slide in, okay?"

She nodded, then felt a cool, metallic bulb press up against her anus, then press inside. It felt wet, and it slipped in nearly halfway before she whimpered with discomfort. He soothed her, lips on the back of her neck and his free hand massaging and squeezing her cheeks. She willed her body to relax and allow it to press inside of and, within the next moment or two it glided in, making her gasp with the sensation. The discomfort was still there, but it melted away after a second or two of this delicious, new feeling.

"Good girl." He spanked her again and it made her blush. "Now present to me."

12