Neighbors Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready?" he asked her, hovering just above her face.

She nodded, her eyes wide.

"I want you to look at me. I want to see it in your eyes. Understand?"

Another nod, and he kissed her once before pulling back and watching her as he moved his hips. His cock slipped inside of her slowly, one inch at a time, until he was completely encased in the slick, wet walls of her pussy. Her eyes never left his and he watched them grow wider at his entry, her brow creasing as he stretched her. Her expression turned ravenous and deep, her eyes melting into pools of pure, animal lust. Jack knew that look. It was the same one she had in the kitchen, the day they'd shared tea. He wouldn't let the opportunity pass again.

He began fucking her. His movements were slow at first, calculated and measured as he pulled his pulsing erection out until just the tip sat inside her wet heat, then plunged the full length back inside. Fuck, was she tight. And so wet, so ready for him. He'd barely had to do any work at all and she was near dripping. He liked that, and he knew that this slow pace wouldn't last long, not with that look in her eye and the way she clung to him. She needed this as much as he did. She needed to be owned.

"Wrap your legs around me, baby."

He felt her ankles lock at the small of his back and he bent into her neck, scooping his arms under her back to hold her tight before he picked up his pace, plunging his cock in and out in rapid movements, fucking her harder and deeper. God, he wouldn't last long at this rate. She felt so fucking good.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god...Please don't stop...Please!" she begged him, fingernails digging into his back.

That was all it took for him to lose the desire for slow and sweet. Jack rammed his cock into her, slamming his hips down against hers and taking her so desperately, it was near violent. His body was acting on instinct, driven by some animal force deep inside that wanted two things. Her orgasm, and to fill her up with his seed. To mark her completely, inside and out. That urge would be fought of course - he didn't know if she was on the pill, and he wasn't about to put a barrier between them and miss out on the raw, true feeling of her.

"Mr. Davis, I'm gonna cum!" Her voice was high and frantic, her grip on him so tight.

That was his cue. He uncurled from her body, took hold of her ankles and threw them up over his shoulders, reaching down and clasping his hands around the back of her neck. He was so deep, piercing her to the core.

"What do you say?" he barked, his eyes boring down into hers.

Her response came before he'd even finished speaking. "Please! Please, can I cum? Please?!"

One hand unhooked from her neck and closed down around her throat. "Cum. I want to feel it."

Her hands gripped at his arm and he watched her come apart beneath him, feeling the delicious, spasmic pulsing of her pussy around his aching length. Her back arched so sharply, pushing those perfect breasts upwards and her eyes rolled back in her head. He watched the veins bulge in her forehead and loosened his grip just enough to allow her a breath, which she gasped in before crying out her pleasure, the sound loud and unashamed. He grinned at her and dropped down to his elbows, pulling her in for a hungry kiss as he himself neared the peak of his climax.

Her whimpers drove him wild. His body screamed at him to release, to cum inside of her and fill her up with every ounce of himself that he could...but he pulled out after another moment, kneeling up and wrapping a hand around his stiff dick, pumping it wildly.

"Mr. Davis, I want it inside..." she chirped, smiling up at him shyly.

He grinned, so close. So fucking close. "Not yet, baby. But come here, I want you to taste it."

She all but scrambled to her hands and knees, perching in front of him with an open mouth and her tongue hanging out, her eyes looking at his cock like it was the best meal she'd ever seen. That look was what unhinged him. He felt his balls tighten and draw up, and he aimed the head of his prick directly at her mouth, shooting his load onto her tongue as his climax tore through him. Every nerve in his body felt like it was sparking, and his fingers and toes went numb. Two, three, four spurts of semen erupted from the head of his cock and his strangled moans filled the air before he released his hand from around his length, shivering from the sensation.

That...was fucking intense.

Jackson looked down as Aymie was licking her lips and grinned. "What do you say, baby?"

That blush he was growing to love crept back into her cheeks again. "Thank you, Mr. Davis."

His hand pressed to the back of her head and guided her mouth onto his cock. "Clean it up. I don't want you to miss a drop."

Her mouth was so eager and it coaxed a tremor to dance up his spine. She licked him clean from tip to tail, even taking his balls into her mouth to suckle on them in case any had dribbled that low. When she was done, she looked up at him and grinned, licking her lips.

"How do we taste?" he asked her, framing the side of her face with his hand.

Her smile said it all. "We taste so good."

12