Neighbor's Submissive Ch. 01

Story Info
Vanilla newlywed falls under the spell of her neighbor.
7.2k words
4.63
34.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you had told me a year ago, two weeks post college graduation and two weeks prior to marrying the love of my life, that not only was I cheating on my husband but that I had just dogged six strangers in a park, I wouldn't have believed you. But as their cum dripped off my face and my fingers were buried deep in my pussy and rubbing my clit because my Mistress only gave me two minutes to climax, I had to admit to myself that this was where I belonged. Yes, I said Mistress. I wouldn't have believed that either as I had managed to get through college without any drunken experimentation with other girls. I still loved cock, mind you as evidenced by the cum glazing on my face, but I also loved eating a juicy pussy and absolutely adored cleaning up a creampie. So how did I get here? In a way, I only have myself and my nosy nature to blame.

I work as a freelance graphic designer and have done so through college as well. I love it because I can set my hours. Sometimes money was a bit tight when I was between clients, but I'm good and most of my clients gladly give referrals. My husband, Tony, graduated with an IT degree and quickly hooked up with a multinational corporation you have heard of doing backsystem support on their WAN. Unfortunately because of security concerns, he can't work remotely. He has to be inside the firewall for the access level he needs. Luckily they have an office about 20 minutes from the lovely Cape Cod we bought. It's a bit cliche to say we bought a house with a white picket fence in the suburbs, but we did. Our side of the street is primarily Cape Cod style houses with a mix of Colonials. The other side is mostly ranches. It's an older neighborhood, but I like that it isn't all cookie cutter houses that look alike. But I digress. The houses don't really matter except the nice ranch directly across the street.

The house was owned by a friendly couple, Heather and Steven. They were both in their early 40s in my estimation, so perhaps twice our age. But it didn't matter. They were both very outgoing and importantly, they had a pool. They had us over a couple times that first Summer for bbq pool parties and we gladly accepted. We wanted to foster friendships with our neighbors. I was also hopeful of fostering invites to use their pool and as a place to lay out and tan. Because our side of the street had two story houses, I felt exposed when I lay out in our yard by myself. But Heather and Steven had an eight foot privacy fence and their neighbors also had ranch style homes. As Heather told me when I asked about the seemingly abnormally high fence, the standard is six feet, but they like their privacy. She also gave me a little wink. I didn't think much of it at the time, but I would learn the significance soon enough.

My life changed when Heather told me they were going on vacation and she asked me to grab the mail each day. She knew I worked from home so it really wasn't much of an inconvenience. I told her I would be happy to help. She then gave me a key and asked if I could put the mail on the kitchen table. I had planned on just holding on to it, but I countered by saying "Sure, as long as I can lay out by your pool." Heather quickly accepted.

Normally I am fairly reserved about wearing swimsuits that are too revealing. I had a tiny bikini I had bought for our honeymoon but I chickened out when it came time to actually wear it at the hotel pool. I did model it in the room for my new husband and his response was to push me onto the bed and ravage me. Normally we are pretty reserved when we make love, but this time he fucked me. I loved it. I've since worn it around our house a couple of times when I was trying to inspire him, but the magic seems to have faded. I decided to wear the suit when I picked up the mail and to lay out by the pool. I figured I was safe from prying eyes and I could kick back and think about Tony's reaction on our honeymoon.

I know what you're thinking, but no, I didn't masturbate by the pool. I thought about it, but I waited until I got home. Tuesday, I wore it again. It probably was tempting fate, but I liked the memories of my honeymoon and the new memories I had made when I got home yesterday. When I opened the mailbox it contained the usual junk mail, a bill or two and a glossy catalog. I was surprised to see it was a lingerie catalog. Well, I'll have something to read while I tan, I thought.

Out by the pool, my outer wrap shed and my micro mini bikini letting the sun shine through I opened the catalog. It was definitely high quality lingerie, but as I paged through it, the selections got more and more risque. By the time I reached the back pages I don't think I would call the items lingerie any more. The footnotes referred to them as Fetishware. I wasn't sure what that meant, but the pictures and the models were strangely compelling. I cut my sun time short, not to go home and masturbate, but to look in Heather's dresser and closet to see if she had any of the more extreme examples in the catalog. I told you I was nosy.

I did find some of the brand's items in her dresser, but none of the Fetishware. That night I couldn't get the catalog out of my mind and that Heather and Steven had some secrets. Wednesday found me back at their house with the mail, but although I was dressed for the pool, I started searching their house. I didn't find anything until I went down into their basement, although it wasn't what I was expecting. I'd always liked how ranch homes had bigger basements than our Cape Cod. In fact, I expected their basement to be almost 2,000 square feet. But it wasn't. The area at the bottom of the stairs was about 400 square feet. There was a 20x20 foot room that was finished with a huge TV (I estimate it was a 75" diagonal set) with two chaise lounge style chairs in front of it. Both chairs were very modern looking with metal supports. They looked very comfortable. There was also a soundbar and surround speakers. All in all, it looked like a nice place to watch a movie.

There was also a door. I assumed that was the laundry room. The strange thing was it had a deadbolt lock. That was unusual, I mused. Near the door was a case holding a bunch of blu-ray discs. Being curious, I took a look at what Heather and Steve had in their collection. The top shelf was pretty standard Hollywood picks but the second shelf was the shocker. The discs were not housed in standard jewel cases but clear slim ones without covers. The discs just had handwriting with a Sharpie on them. There were single names and an activity on them. For example, Marie spanking. Tawny Lush at the mall was another. I realized these discs were sexual encounters of Heather and Steven. At least I assumed they were in them. I had to watch one. I just had to watch one.

I had no idea what a Lush was, so I picked that one first. The video opened with a beautiful young girl, I assume this was Tawny, in a short dress standing next to a car with Heather. They kissed passionately and then Heather asked her if she was ready. She giggled nervously but answered yes. Then she clinched and bent forward. I didn't understand why, but Heather laughed and had a big smile. Tawny recovered and they started walking. The camera was now behind them. I assumed Steve was taking the video. Tawny had a very nice butt framed in the small, tight dress. Heather was just wearing jeans and a powder blue blouse. She looked absolutely normal. As they got closer to the mall I recognized that it was our local mall about three miles from our house.

As they entered, Heather let Tawny move ahead of her. She must have been walking with Steve. They let Tawny get about 10 feet in front of them. The camera shot bounced around a bit, but it wasn't too distracting. It moved to a lower angle. I imagined they were trying to be discreet and holding a GoPro cupped in their hand instead of on a selfie stick. Suddenly Tawny froze and seemed to clinch again. I heard Heather snicker on the audio. Tawny turned around and gave them a stern look. It was then I realized she was wearing some kind of remote control vibrator and Steven or Heather must have been triggering it.

I started getting excited thinking about what that must have been like for Tawny. She walked around the mall being teased at seemingly random moments. I saw Heather in front of her and suddenly the camera angle changed. I could now see Steven standing behind Tawny. Apparently Heather had a second camera. I didn't care how they were doing it, but seeing Tawny's face was a much better view as she was clearly struggling not to disclose what my kinky neighbors were doing to her.

The video continued for about 25 more minutes and included time of Tawny sitting in the food court apparently struggling not to cum. Heather and Steven must have been sitting at the table next to her as the camera managed a close up of her face as the vibrator drove her closer and closer to release. I found the video to be very intimate. I don't particularly like porn, not that I've watched a lot, but it always struck me as like reality TV. I knew that was actually fake. But this was different. This was real. It was happening to Tawny. I could see her pleading with her eyes for my neighbors not to make her cum in public. I'd never experienced that before. I didn't usually cum with my partners and had to finish myself after he was done. Now I was watching a woman doing all she could not to orgasm. I was so drawn into the video I forgot I was sitting in my neighbor's basement. I couldn't turn away. I had to see how this would end.

I assumed they were going to make her cum in the food court. I also assumed somebody would notice the beautiful girl sitting there having an orgasm. That would have been so humiliating for her. Part of me wanted to see that happen. But another part of me was glad when they apparently turned down the vibrator (or maybe turned it off) and let her stand up. Heather now entered the picture again. She looked proud of herself as she escorted Tawny out of the food court and toward the bathrooms. I didn't expect them to take the camera into the bathroom as that would be illegal, but apparently Heather gave Tawny her GoPro as Tawny disappeared into the private family bathroom. Steven showed Heather grinning again and then the picture switched to inside the bathroom.

Tawny must have set the camera on the sink. It was focused on the toilet, where she sat with her dress hiked up and her right hand furiously frigging her clit. I could hear that the vibrator buried in her pussy was still on. Heather probably turned it all the way up too. I felt my own pussy clench as Tawny's body showed signs of impending orgasm. I even had thoughts of masturbating myself, but just then Tawny looked straight at the camera and said, "Thank you Mistress." She then exploded in a very wet orgasm. I'd never see a woman squirt before, although I'd read about it. It was fascinating to see Tawny spray the small bathroom like she had a sprinkler between her legs. I felt bad for whomever had to clean that bathroom later. I also felt a bit jealous because I had never cum that hard before. The video ended and I put it back on the shelf and decided to go home and masturbate. I had a good climax, but certainly not like the one Tawny experienced.

Thursday found me back in the basement. I was wearing my bikini again. This time I started with the Marie spanking disc. Marie was another young girl. Like Tawny, she looked to be 19 or 20. There wasn't any setup like there had been with the Tawny video. Steven was obviously the cameraman this time. As far as I was concerned, Heather was the real star. She was dressed in a leather halter top that cradled her breasts and gave her a large, deep cleavage. She also had on leather chaps and short leather boots with a tall stiletto heel. I guess she was going for the kinky cowgirl look. Marie didn't seem to mind. She was naked. When Heather sat down and pointed at her knee. Marie quickly lay over her lap.

Growing up my parents didn't believe in spanking and Tony was far to conservative in the bedroom to bring up any kind of kink, so I had no frame of reference to what Marie was experiencing as Heather began to spank her. Much like Tawny in the mall video, I got the sense this wasn't Marie's first time finding herself across Heather's lap. She wasn't as vocal as I'm sure I would have been, either from the spanking itself or when Heather would reach between her legs and finger Marie's pussy. I'm sure Heather found Marie to be as wet as I found myself. Unlike yesterday, I didn't restrain myself and I slid my fingers under my bikini bottom.

I had not anticipated how exciting it would be to masturbate in my neighbor's house. I knew it was wrong, especially since I was watching my neighbor on the TV, but damn I was soaking wet and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came. The lounge chairs they had were just perfect for playing with yourself. The back was at about a 45 degree angle and my legs fit perfectly so I could lie back and rub my pussy. The situation was perfect. I could tell Marie was about to cum and I felt like I could cum with her. But then Heather stopped. Out of the blue and without warning, she pulled her fingers out of Marie and told her to stand. "No Mistress," Marie whined. "Please finish me!"

It was then I got my first lesson in orgasm denial. Marie wasn't going to get to cum just because she wanted. Instead she was ordered to her knees. Heather took the camera and Steven fed Marie his cock. I watched the blowjob for a few minutes. Don't get me wrong, I like sucking cock, but watching it wasn't doing much for me. Steven had a nice looking cock, but I wanted to see him fuck Marie not just stand in front of her where I can assume he would blow his load in her mouth or on her tits. Not knowing if he was going to fuck her, I decided to switch discs instead of waiting to find out.

I leafed through the other titles until I saw Heather Flogged. Was that the Heather I knew? Honestly I would pay money to see her flogged. The camera was clearly on a tripod and Heather was bound standing up. I saw there were bars between her wrists and ankles meaning she couldn't close her legs. She was in a standing spread eagle. I might not know much about bondage, but I knew that position when lying down. The camera faced her and Steven was behind her with the flogger. I recognized the similarities between this and a spanking as Heather was clearly enjoying herself as much as Marie had enjoyed her spanking. I mean, I am sure it hurt, but she also kept begging Steven to fuck her. When she said that, he would pause and reach between her legs to give her a bit of teasing pleasure. I tried to keep my hands off myself except when Steven was fingering his wife.

I don't think Heather was ever as close to cuming as Marie had been. I'm not sure that was the purpose of this encounter. After a while, Steven put down the flogger and walked over to a cabinet where he opened a drawer. He returned in front of her with two nipple clamps. I think I had a sympathetic contraction as he put the nipple clamps on his wife. I squeezed my nipples at the same time, but I'm sure I didn't get the same sensation. Mine was one of pleasure.

Steven then took off his pants. His cock was medium stiff already, but only took a couple of tugs to get up to full hardness. He then moved back behind her. Her eyes opened wide as he penetrated her. My pussy gushed a bit. She was moaning by the time he found his rhythm. I found the rhythm on my clit just as fast.

Was there a point in my trying to cum at the same time Jennifer did? Not really. It just seemed like the thing to do. I'd slow down my fingers everytime Steven seemed to slow down to keep her from climaxing too quickly. They both seemed to play this game and I can't say I liked it. Steven gave his wife a good shagging. Then without warning, he pulled out and walked back to the cabinet. Heather told him to get back to fucking her. He told her to "Wait a moment, bitch."

That was the first non-loving thing I had heard between them on the videos. When I saw him pull a bottle of lube out of the drawer, my asshole involuntarily clenched. After he poured some lube down his wife's backside, it looked like he worked it in with a finger and then rubbed the excess on his cock. I watched her facial expressions carefully. At first she looked like she was straining, but that soon gave way to a look at relief and then pleasure. Again, I had no frame of reference, but Heather was clearly enjoying herself as I enjoyed my fingers dancing on my clit.

This time holding my orgasm back really wasn't an option. She looked so sexy in her bondage and her moans of pleasure echoed off the basement walls. When Steven reached around and started slapping her pussy, I lost it and came. I came hard. It was long, wet and satisfying. Shortly after I came back down to Earth, Heather started cumming. I got to see her pure bliss as her husband fucked her through a grade-A climax that lasted even longer than mine. Steven kept pounding her from behind while slapping her clit. I know that prolonged her orgasm. On the rare occasions I came with a man, they always stopped right away when I started to cum. Steven knew not to do that and Heather clearly appreciated it.

Once her orgasm subsided, he pulled out and unhooked her. She got down on her knees and took him in her mouth. Apparently going ass-to-mouth was not an issue for her. I watched her head bob up and down his dick while she used her hand to stroke him as well. I wasn't touching myself at this point, but I couldn't help but continue watching. I knew she was going to get a mouthful (or faceful) of cum and I wanted to see it. Steven finished with his cock deep in her mouth and although I could tell he was cumming, I didn't get to see any because she didn't spill a drop. When he pulled out of her mouth she opened it to show him, but the camera couldn't see anything. He nodded and she shut her mouth and swallowed. It was so erotic.

When I got up I noticed I left a wet spot on the chair. I glanced around but didn't see a towel. I hurried upstairs to the bathroom to find one and hurried back downstairs to wipe the chair. Then I put the disc away on the shelf and shut off the TV. I try not to leave any trace that I was there and hurry home. I know you will be home on Saturday and I tell myself I should just stick with getting the mail tomorrow. You won't be surprised to know that didn't happen. It was raining so no excuse that I was going to lay out. There were five more discs I hadn't sampled and I came at least once watching each one. I didn't think I could ever look Heather and Steven in the face again. But after they got back, when Heather saw me in the front yard she came over. I tried not to look embarrassed. I hope she didn't catch me staring at her boobs. Having seen them in various sexy outfits as well as naked, I couldn't look away.

"Hi Jessica," she said with a friendly smile. "Thanks for getting the mail. Come over tomorrow. I'll make lunch as a thank you and then we can lay out."

The weather was supposed to be better tomorrow (it was overcast right now) so against my better judgment I agreed. Then she added, "Wear that sexy little black bikini you wore last week."

I must have looked stunned because she couldn't have known about that bikini.

"You forget," she added to cover herself. "We have a Ring doorbell."

I knew they had one in the front, but I didn't notice they had one in the back. Obviously they did because I always covered up with a wrap until I got inside. There was something about the way she told me what to wear, combined with knowing what I now knew about their adventurous sexual nature that concerned me, but I mumbled an acceptance.

All night my mind went back and forth on whether I should go across the street for lunch tomorrow and if I did, should I wear the bikini Heather had requested. I knew it was crazy, but then again, maybe she was just having me over to thank me. It was 11:45 the next morning before I finally decided that Heather wasn't trying to seduce me and it was just lunch. I didn't really even think about why I put on the bikini she requested. I walked across the street with the bikini hidden by a short terry cloth robe. She answered the door wearing a skirt and blouse. I was confused.

12