Neighbors - The Beach Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went back to making out while the lightning almost continually lit the sky. Our clothes disappeared pretty rapidly and in short order we were stroking and rubbing each other all over. We found our way into a sideways 69, my head pillowed on Kerri's thigh while I licked and nibbled gently on her pussy lips and her clit and she licked my balls and slowly stroked my cock.

Her thighs clamped around my head as she came but I didn't let up until she opened her legs again and looked up at me with a lazy, happy smile. She slid out from under me and curled around for a kiss before getting up and heading for the bedroom. "I'll be right back," she shouted over her shoulder.

I lay on my back, enjoying nature's light show as I heard Kerri shuffling through her bags in the bedroom. It took her a couple of minutes before she came back out with a couple of towels in one hand and a bottle of lube in the other. That won her a big smile from me.

We don't do anal all that often as it's kind of hard to do it both spontaneously and comfortably. But at times like this when we're both feeling it, we love it. Kerri tossed me a towel and I spread it on the floor where we'd been lying watching the storm. I stretched out on it and she laid down next to me, again head-to-crotch.

She dribbled quite a bit of lube on my cock, making it jump involuntarily from the momentary cold. She started slowly stroking me with one hand while tossing me the bottle with the other. I covered a couple of fingers with the lube and used one to start gently stroking around her anus.

I softly massaged her clit with my other hand and slid my well-lubed middle digit into her asshole up to the first knuckle. I let her get used to that before sliding in further, feeling her relax and actually start to pull me in. I slid out enough so that I could line my fingers up and re-enter her with both fingers.

I could feel her tense and relax, tense and relax as she got used to having me inside that part of her. She started to roll over and I slid my fingers out of her ass and got to my knees. She lay on her back, legs spread, hips tilted up. I grabbed a throw pillow off the sofa and slid it under her and then lined myself up.

She let out a little gasp as I started pushing into her. I took it slow and easy, feeling it as she let out her breath and relaxed around me. That allowed me to push on in until my dick was buried in her tight asshole. I didn't need to move very much, just slow strokes halfway out and then back in while she stroked her clit.

I would have been content to keep that pace for a long time, but I felt her squeeze around me as she came again and that spurred her on to demand more. I started pulling further out and pushing harder into her, getting a "uh, fuck, uh, that's it, uh, baby" in time with my thrusts. I was up on outstretched arms, watching her superb tits bouncing with every thrust.

I could feel myself get close, much faster than I wanted to. To buy a little time, I leaned down to kiss Kerri and then slid out and rolled her onto her side. I spooned up behind her and slid my cock back into her asshole, going back to a slow, leisurely pace while the lightning continued to crash outside and light up the room. I could feel the two fingers she had buried in her pussy every time I stroked in and out of her rear.

I felt her ring squeeze around my cock again and knew I wasn't going to hold back this time. I wrapped my arms around her and picked up the pace again as she came and I joined her only seconds behind, shooting everything I had left in me into my wife's ass.

We stayed there for a few minutes, my arms around Kerri and my face buried in her hair, both of us trying to catch our breath. The storm finally blew on through and it got quite dark, both outside and in. When she finally felt like moving, she twisted around a little so she could turn her face up for a kiss.

I knew we'd both want a shower before doing anything else. I got to my knees and then stood up, reaching down to help Kerri to her feet. We looked around at the mess we'd made of the great room and silently agreed that we'd clean it up later.

Kerri asked for the bathroom to herself first and I heard the water in the shower start and run for a few minutes before she stuck her head out of the door and said, "Water's hot. Come on in."

We took our time getting each other clean, paying particular attention to certain body parts that had been well-used over the past couple of hours. That got at least a twitch out of me, but I didn't push it. Hell, I wanted to make sure I had something in the tank for the next night. Plus, it was after 9pm and neither of us had eaten anything (any food anyway) other than a couple of bagels. So, for once, hunger won out.

*** Friday ***

I actually slept late Friday morning for the first time since our vacation started. I could hear voices coming through the mostly-closed bedroom door when I finally did wake up, but decided to grab the bathroom and a shower before investigating.

The smell of coffee was enough to get me to hurry though, and after I threw some shorts and a t-shirt on, I went out to find Kerri, Alice and Reba all gathered at the dining table, steaming mugs of java in hand, all three of them unfortunately completely clothed.

They ignored me as I grabbed my own coffee and popped the last couple of bagels into the toaster. After slathering them in cream cheese, I wandered over to the table to see what was going on, smacking Alice's hand away from my high-carb treats.

They were heavy into planning that night's surprise for Christy and Tim and as I listened, I realized I was going to have a busy day running around finding all the crap they were going to need that evening. By the time the list was complete, I saw at least three stores I was going to have to hit and then while they decorated, I was going to put together the playlist (that, at least, was not a chore).

I knew it would *not* make things go faster, but I dragooned Reba into coming along on my shopping expedition. Partly I wanted the company and partly I really wanted to try to figure her out. She had gotten much more vocal around me after the group grope a couple of days before, but there was still something there that I felt I was missing.

We mapped out our shopping expedition and hopped into the Cherokee - first stop, one of the many big-box beach stores - Wings, Sunsations, they all look and sound the same. We stocked up on string after string of party lights, cheap plastic leis and every sort of cheap palm tree and flamingo and tiki decoration we could find. It was clear that the girls planned to kitsch us to within an inch of our lives.

Then it was down to Tommy's Market in Duck for some fresh local fish and shrimp for the grill, more mixers and wine and slightly fruity fizzy water and a party tray from the deli section. Then one more stop at the ABC store for booze. Reba came in with me and with the way her eyes were darting around in all directions, I'm guessing it was the first time she'd been in a liquor store.

We picked up some local rum and some more vodka and some Kahlua (can't have a tiki-themed party without Kahlua!) and finally headed back to the house. Reba helped me unload into the rec room downstairs and then we took the fish and deli tray upstairs. Kerri came out of our bedroom as we got to the top of the stairs, followed by Alice, both looking a little sheepish. Reba just rolled her eyes at her girlfriend before breaking into a big grin.

I gave Kerri a kiss (she tasted Reba-licious) and stashed everything in the fridge. It was 2pm by then and we were expecting Tim and Christy by 5 or so, which didn't leave a lot of time to finish getting things ready. Kerri and Alice went down to the pool to decorate and to set up the bar and Reba grabbed the bag of chips I was about to open for myself and followed the others down, turning to blow me a kiss as she started down the stairs. She was definitely getting less shy around me.

I grabbed a snack and sat down with my phone to put together a playlist for the party. An hour later I had a mix of Hawaiian luau stuff and some surf guitar from the early 60s to start with, some lounge stuff like Martin Denny for later in the program when we'd likely not be paying much attention to the music, and some 80s Eurodisco and 90s trance mixed together in the middle to get people moving.

It was probably about 3:30 pm when I went downstairs to see what was going on with the rest of the party prep. The rec room had a table set out for a buffet (I was on grill duty later for the fish and whatever anybody else wanted). When I walked out to the pool, I was dazzled. I knew we had bought a bunch of lights, but the otherwise shadowed pool and patio were blazing with lights and there was palm tree and flamingo stuff everywhere.

Alice and Reba were not in evidence. Kerri told me they'd gone back to their house for a few minutes to take care of some things, which I thought was kind of risky but Kerri said that Alice assured her that her mom was onboard and that she would overcome any objections.

We got a call from Christy at around 4:30 saying that they were 45 minutes out, right as Reba and Alice came through the gate. Kerri sent me upstairs for a few minutes, suggesting that I have a beer and relax for a while as I might need my energy later.

So, I sat out on the deck, slowly sipping a good craft IPA, watching the waves and wondering what massive good deeds I had performed in previous lives to justify my good fortune. I had the alarm on my phone set for 5pm, after which I downed the rest of my beer, threw on some clean khaki shorts and a black polo and headed downstairs.

Kerri was flitting around the pool, putting her finishing touches on things that looked perfectly fine to me. But my idea of a party was to throw on some good music, get a keg and put out a bunch of bowls of Doritos. Kerri had a slightly more complex idea of entertaining. And like her, I did think this night should be memorable!

After a few minutes of continually checking her watch, Kerri got a text and announced that Christy and Tim were here. Alice and Reba had disappeared again, but Kerri just told me not to worry about it. So, I didn't.

I started the Hawaiian music mix and walked through the rec room to let Tim and Christy in. Tim got a dap/hug from me (yes, we're dudes) before he moved on to sweep Kerri off her feet into a huge hug. I did the same with Christy, taking a moment to realize how much I had missed her and letting her know that via some very intense kissing.

After we all caught our breath, we walked them past the now full buffet table and out to the pool, to their gasps and laughs at the lights and decorations. Then we heard a door open behind us and turned to see Alice and Reba emerge from the bath/changing room, wearing nothing but assorted plastic leis and woven bracelets and anklets. They looked primal and stunning.

Christy at least knew about the girls, even if she didn't know they were still around. Tim was totally taken by surprised and stood there with his mouth open as Alice walked over and took one of the leis from around her neck and put it over his.

"Aloha, Tim," she said, then she used the lei to pull him down to her. She gave him a kiss on each cheek before putting a hand behind his head and pulling him into a scorching kiss. After she broke away and moved on to Christy, Reba followed behind with a tray of drinks and gave him an equally hot kiss before relinquishing his drink. They did the same for Christy, then for me and Krissy.

Tim was so stunned he had to sit down, which might have been a mistake. As soon as his butt hit the chair, he had two naked coeds in his lap kissing on him, while Kerri and I let Christy know how much we'd missed the two of them by making a Christy sandwich.

When everyone finally came up for air, we let Tim in on what was going on, introduced Alice and Reba properly and I took food orders as I cranked up the grill. Soon the smell of grilling snapper and swordfish filled the space, along with the sounds of Hawaiian steel guitar and drums and the blender, as I had put Tim on drinks duty.

Reba and Alice insisted on serving Tim and Christy, leaving Kerri and me to our own devices. They put the couple in chaise lounges next to each other and fed them both, much to the amusement of Kerri. I, on the other hand, was a little jealous that they were being hand-fed by the nekkid girls.

If dinner was a rousing success, the after-dinner dancing was an arousing success. As we were nibbling on fruit and winding down our dinners, the music mix I had set up shifted ahead a couple of decades to 80s and 90s dancefloor stuff. Depeche Mode's "People Are People" kicked it off and our young guests hopped up and pulled Kerri and Christy out of their chairs to dance with them.

They also decided that both older women were wearing way too many clothes. By the time the Depeche Mode faded into Grace's "Not Over Yet", Christy and Kerri were dancing wearing nothing but bikini panties and plastic leis. The panties weren't long for this world either, as Reba snuck behind Kerri while Alice did the same with Christy and they simultaneously pantsed them. The women danced out of their panties, which were then unceremoniously dumped into the pool.

It was obvious that Tim and I were next, and with the remix of the Cure's "Hot Hot Hot" pumping, it wasn't hard to get us up and moving with all the hot chicks. I had to step back for a minute and just look at the amazingly gorgeous girls that Tim and I were fortunate enough to be partying with. Our teenage selves would not have believed our good fortune.

By the time the Cure gave way to Chicane's "Offshore", we were all up and dancing, with no one wearing anything other than silly plastic leis, which also soon made their way into the pool. The lights and the music and the decorations made for a magical scene. We started out in a big group, but Christy and I moved away from the group and Alice came along, seemingly fascinated by Christy's huge boobs.

Our dancing got closer and closer until the three of us were hugging and kissing each other, the music mostly forgotten. I glanced over at the other side of the pool and Kerri was sitting on the end of a chaise with Reba on her lap and Tim leaning over kissing her while they both stroked his cock.

Alice and Christy steered us over to one of the sun pads. I sat down and they pushed me onto my back, kneeling on either side of me. Christy stroked my cock while they kissed each other over me, their tongues exploring each other's mouths. Watching two beautiful women kissing like that is one of the hottest things I know and I was raring to go.

I slid my hands up the thighs of both women and gently stroked two very hot, very wet pussies. That took their kissing to new levels, until Christie broke away and swung her leg over me. Alice grabbed my cock and lined it up, holding it as Christy lowered herself onto me.

"Fuck, I've missed this dick, Terry!" she moaned as she took me all the way inside. Alice went back to kissing her and mauling her big boobs.

"I've missed you too, baby," I replied as she started bucking up and down on my erection. And, despite being sexed out by my wife and two nubile coeds the past few days, I really had missed her like crazy.

Alice left off her fascination with Christy's chest and slid her hand down to play with her clit. It didn't take long for Christy to start to cum. Alice was kneeling behind her now with her arms wrapped around her, holding her up while continuing to rub Christy's nub.

Usually Christy cumming so hard around me would set me off, but I guess I had gained some stamina over the previous few days. She moaned and shook and leaned back into Alice, who was tweaking Christy's nipples hard with one hand and she didn't let up on Christy's clit with her other until she finally started coming down.

Alice sort of rolled Christy off of me, saying, "my turn, old man!" She crawled over Christy until they were in a 69 position with Alice on top. I stood up and looked over across the pool to see Kerri on her back being drilled by Tim while Reba rode her face. Tim gave me an "am I in heaven?" look and I just shrugged and grinned.

Alice had dived into Christy's cunt, burying her tongue where my cock had been moments before. Christy was still too blissed out to return the affections to Alice, but I knew how to take care of that. I stood behind that pert little ass, lined up my cock and drilled that tight college-girl pussy with everything I had.

I think I caught Alice a little bit by surprise as she had to catch herself to keep from falling on her face. But she recovered quickly, pushing back into me every bit as hard as I was fucking her. I pulled her blonde hair into a ponytail and pulled back, forcing her to arch her back and allowing me to get even deeper inside her.

Christy apparently recovered enough that, when I took a pause after sliding into Alice to the hilt, I felt her licking my balls. That felt so good that I slid out of Alice and bent my knees a little so she could take my cock into her mouth. After that, I alternated 4 or 5 strokes into Alice with a couple of thrusts into Christy's warm mouth.

Christy had also started flicking Alice's clit while I was fucking her and I could feel her getting close. "Shit, Terry, fuck me fuck me fuck me! I'm right there!"

Christy reached around and pressed a wet finger against Alice's butthole and urged me on as well. "Fuck this little slut, Terry! I want to see you cum in this little bitch's cunt!"

That was it - Christy's dirty mouth and Alice's spasming pussy did their job and I yanked Alice's hair back harder as I started to cum. I rammed myself as deep into Alice as I could and cut loose, letting her hair go. She dropped her face to the pad, overcome with her own orgasm while Christy continued to play with her clit and her asshole.

When my dick finally stopped jerking, I shakily stepped back, sliding out of Alice, but my cock was immediately replaced by Christy's mouth and tongue. She seemed determined to suck every bit of my jizz and Alice's juices out of her. I'm not sure if Alice came again or if it was a continuation of her previous orgasm, but she howled inarticulately and ground her pussy into Christy's face.

We all collapsed onto the sun pad, me in the middle with both women's heads resting on my shoulders. Alice looked across me at Christy and gave her a look that told me that she was madly in lust with my neighbor, girlfriend, outside woman - we really needed to figure out what to call each other in our little quadple. Or fourple. Or whatever.

I figured we would rest up and then reconfigure with the other part of our party. I looked over to see Tim in the same state I was, while Reba intently whispered something into Kerri's ear. Kerri looked at her, whispered back, looked at *me* and nodded. What the hell?

Reba came over and leaned down to kiss her girlfriend, followed by more whispering. In the meantime, Kerri pulled Christy up into her arms and said, "c'mon, sweetie, I've missed you! Let's play with your husband."

Christy went off to the other side of the pool and Alice looked intently at me. "Terry, can you come inside with us for a minute? We need your help with something."

I shrugged and said "sure" and allowed myself to be led into the rec room. "What's going on, ladies?" I asked, having no idea what they wanted.

Alice started. "Well, Reba and I... well, Reba really... she wanted to..."

I broke in and looked at the brunette. "Reba, honey, why don't you tell me what you need?"

She started a little hesitantly but the past couple of days of her getting more comfortable with me won out and the words spilled out in a torrent. "Okay. So, remember a couple of days ago when I said that I have but I don't? So, I was a freshman and really, really wanted to get laid. And there was this guy, a junior, in a frat, and he invited me to a party. And I knew what would happen and I wanted it. I wanted to lose my stupid virginity. I was a great cocksucker by then, but I wanted to... fuck.