Neighbourhood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both coming down from our orgasms and Mr. Temple seemed suddenly exhausted. He collapsed on me heavily and the cum puddle splattered all over our torsos as well as all over my bed. His head was over my shoulder and it seemed strangely natural to put my arms around him and caress my lover's slightly hairy back. It had a restful effect on him and before long I heard him snoring. He had fallen asleep in my arms and I lay helpless under his crushing weight.

To my surprise, I fell asleep as well.

When I woke up, Mr. Temple was raising his weight off of my shoulder and I saw that the puddle of our cum pasting our bellies had largely dried into a sticky glue; the semen stretched between us in gossamer-thin threads as he raised himself up. He dipped his restored erection in the tacky ejaculate, lubing up his cock once more before aiming his heat-seeker at my hot hole.

Back up on his knees, Mr. Temple easily manipulated me, turning me over on my wet belly. I realized there was no doubt I would need to wash my bedsheets before going to sleep tonight. He pulled back on my legs so that they were bent at the knees. My hardening cock dangled over the mattress and when I positioned myself so that my top end was supported by the strength of my arms, Mr. Temple told me to put my arms down. He wanted me ass-up with my face looking into his cellphone camera.

I was well aware that I was participating in the creation of more evidence with which to blackmail me, but if my extortion was going to be like this, I'd happily be an accomplice.

The second time we fucked that day, the act played out more slowly and lasted longer. This time, Mr. Temple didn't ask, but sprayed the inside of my bowels with his cum. I didn't cum hands-free on this occasion, but my lover didn't try to stop me when I took myself in hand. A minute later, I enlarged the wet spot on the bed with another copious load.

When we were done, we walked our naked bodies over to my bathroom, where we huddled close in the shower. I soaped up a cloth with bodywash and washed every inch of Mr. Temple's body from the neck down. To reach his lower regions, I had to kneel on the shower floor. When his legs and feet were done, he turned around and let me eat out his ass for a few minutes before cleaning it; then he turned around and let me suck his cock. It took ten minutes before his organ spasmed and filled my mouth with one last salty load for the day. When he was satisfied he and all his pipes were clean, Mr. Temple stepped out of the shower and dried himself off while I continued to wash. As I turned off the shower, he was taking a piss at the toilet.

A few minutes later, we were both dry and sitting naked in my living room over a couple of beers. We didn't talk about much. I noticed that Mr. Temple had collected his cellphone from the night table, but, perhaps strangely, I felt no worry about him having video of me. I was pretty sure that as long as I kept meeting his demand for sex, he would take no action against me... and I had no objections to meeting that demand based on that day's events. It was a mutually beneficial arrangement in my view.

After our beers, Mr. Temple stood up and told me to dress him; with his belly, I was not surprised he did not like to bend over. I put his underwear on the floor before him; he stepped into them and I raised them to his waist, not disguising the fact that I used the task as an excuse to touch his cock and ass, and once again, I wondered how I could have become such a cock-queen so quickly. After that, I pulled his shorts up, buttoned them and zipped them up; it was a challenge to do so with the overhang of his belly. As I mentioned, the warm weather influenced Mr. Temple against wearing a shirt that day, and to my surprise I was rethinking his attractiveness; despite his lack of fitness, I found Mr. Temple oddly alluring. Last, I fitted each foot into its proper sandal. I was surprised to find myself attracted to his feet too and I thought that might be something we would explore a little further in future...

A few hours later, I had taken a nap and woke up feeling refreshed. Evening was just arriving and it wasn't dark yet. I realized the last seventy-two hours were the most sexual period of my life. I had enjoyed four male partners in that time and I had spent most of the rest of my waking hours fantasizing and masturbating over the thoughts of these encounters.

As I sat down at my laptop, about to look for fresh gay porn to jerk off to, I saw a flash on the side of my computer. It was the USB drive Mr. Temple had plugged in to prove he had evidence of my gay conversion; he had left it behind. Well, why shouldn't he? No doubt he had a safe copy at home to keep me in line... not that he'd need it after fucking my brains out that day.

As I watched the crude video of me getting Carlo, Mick and Marty off at their house down the street, I felt myself becoming aroused anew. I found myself wrestling with a decision: rub one out here and now, or... visit the little brown house again.

Did I dare go back there? Was I welcome to return? What would they make me do this time? What would Mr. Temple think if he saw me going back to the bachelors? Now that Mr. Temple was one of my lovers, I had four men living down the street who had taken my ass and might again. One thing was sure, I thought: living in a cul-de-sac with only one way out, I was bound to see my various lovers again and when that happened, I wasn't sure that what happened next would be mine to choose...


12