Neighbourhood Faggot: 1st Time

Story Info
Straight boys summer starts off unexpectedly.
6.6k words
4.71
45.2k
172
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,460 Followers

Thank you to Olbroad76 for editing this story for me!

CHAPTER I

Dan was your typical 19-year-old, big rugby lad. He was the king at his high school, not as tall as all the other lads, but what he lacked in height, he made up for in muscle. He was the embodiment of a proper, manly, young man.

He stood at 5 foot 9; his arms were like tree trunks, and he could lift heavier things than most, which was something he liked to show off at parties he went to.

Dan had short brown hair that he spent a fair bit of time styling on each day. He had a clean shaven face, although he couldn't grow much anyway, and piercing blue eyes.

Although he could grow pubic hair, he got rid of all of it using hair removal cream, as his girlfriend Emily liked it that way.

As soon as he started high school and joined the rugby team, he became very popular, hanging out with older, cooler kids. He got any girl he wanted and also bullied the nerdier kids. He felt bad occasionally when he helped his other rugby mates bully another kid, but he knew he had to do it to fit in.

Then when high school ended and real life began, he realised he wasn't king of the world. He spent the first 6 months doing nothing but hanging out with Emily.

His parents weren't strict on him, and he was an unruly young man, so lazing around the house and doing nothing suited him well. It especially suited him when his parents were at work, and he could spend all day fucking Emily like a slut.

Whenever Emily was busy and he was horny, he had her best friend, Jane, over whom he fucked in secret. After Jane, there was a nerdy girl called Candice that he fucked, as well.

To Dan, life was easy and pretty good.

Summer had just started, and Dan's parents were going away on holiday. They paid for him to go as well, but last minute, he decided he wanted to stay home, so they went without him. He also knew that meant he would have the house to himself to fuck any of his girls as much as he wanted.

Being a young, healthy man, Dan's libido was off the charts. If one of the three girls he had sex with weren't free, he would have at least 2 wanks a day, although it usually got to 3.

But then the worst happened. They say bad things come in threes, and to Dan, the worst three things possible happened.

First he got a call off of Emily to say her parents had surprised her with a month holiday around France. Then he called Jane and found out she was spending the entire summer down south with her Mum's family. Finally, he texted Candice, who decided to end things with him as he didn't respect her enough.

Nerdy bitch! Dan thought when he saw her text.

He sat back on the sofa, with the house completely to himself but no girls to have sex with.

What the fuck am I supposed to do for 3 weeks while my parents are away?

With his rugby being very important to him, he wasn't a drinker, so he couldn't even get pissed or have a party.

Fuck this! He thought.

He grabbed his swimming trunks, took off the rest of his clothes, and went outside.

His Mum and Dad's house were in a very nice neighbourhood. In fact, it was a gated community with 30 houses inside.

For this completely straight, dominant, strong man, he thought he was just going to have a boring 3 weeks alone. Little did he know that by the time his parents returned, he would have either given a blowjob or been fucked to nearly every man in that neighbourhood.

That neighbourhood was called... Woodsville.

CHAPTER II

Dan sat on a white sun lounger by their family's pool in their large garden. With an orange juice in one hand, sunglasses on his face, and ear buds in listening to music, he felt completely separated from the rest of the world as he worked on his tan.

He lay there for 20 minutes until the sweat beaded off of his muscular, hairless body.

Fuck it's hot, Dan thought. Lifting his sunglasses up, he looked at the completely blue sky, just the burning sun beating down on him.

He grabbed the sun cream to his side and rubbed it all over his body, actually admiring himself for a minute before turning onto his front and laying down again to sun tan his back.

What Dan didn't know.... Well, he did know because his parents had told him, but he forgot because he barely paid them any attention, was that they had work men coming to fix the satellite on their roof that day.

His Dad had actually left the back garden gate unlocked so they could just do the work without bothering Dan.

Had he listened to his Dad for just a few seconds, Dan might have had a completely different summer, but that wasn't the case.

He lay on his front, his face pressed against the soft mattress of the sunbed, his ear buds drowning out any background sound, and his eyes closed. He was nearly asleep.

Queue Jeremy and Keith's arrival. The two work men to do the satellite.

They were both tall, muscular, scary men. Both had short, trimmed hair; Jeremy had a beard, and Keith had a clean shaven face. Both were very good looking, if you're into that sort of thing.

They had spent the last 10 minutes banging on the front door, but to be fair, Dan's dad did tell them just to carry on, so they were already a bit pissed off.

Both headed to the garden and remembered about being told that it would be left unlocked. When they opened it and walked in, they got the sight of a young, hairless, beautiful man laying down.

Jeremy looked at Keith, and they both had a funny face on.

"We're here for the satellite." Jeremy shouted out.

But Dan's music meant he couldn't hear.

"These fucking rich kids, man." Keith grunted.

"I know, look at him, living the life on Daddy's money while we bust our ass." Jeremy sighed.

"He could do with a lesson or two being taught to him." Keith said, a little grin appearing on his face.

"Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?" Jeremy replied, a little nervousness in his voice.

"Come on, you're telling me you don't want to?" Keith continued.

"It's not that, but it's a bit risky." Jeremy argued, although he had to admit that the young, topless, helpless boy looked appealing.

"Remember that 18-year-old last year? Nothing bad happened then." Keith said, his mind already set.

"That could've just been luck though." Jeremy told him. He definitely wanted to, but he didn't want to lose his job or worse.

"Rich kids like this, he won't tell a soul what we're about to do to him." Keith said and already started walking across the freshly cut grass to Dan.

"Fuck sake, he better be right." Jeremy grumbled to himself, although his 7 inch cock was already starting to grow.

"Hey, kid!" Keith shouted as he got closer to Dan.

CHAPTER III

Dan was blissfully unaware of what was coming his way, lying nearly asleep when suddenly his ear buds were ripped away.

"What the fuck!" He shouted in shock.

A big shadow covered him, and when he turned onto his side, he looked up at a beast of a man smiling down at him.

Dan knew he was big, but fuck this guy looked huge!

He instantly felt a little afraid - what are these guys doing here?

Then he saw another huge man walking over, and Dan really panicked. They were both in tatty, blue jeans and dirty work tops.

"Who are you?" Dan asked.

"We're here to do your satellite?" Keith said to him, a huge grin over his face.

Satellite? Did Dad say something about that?

"Okay?" Dan replied.

He turned fully onto his back and saw both men were now on either side of him. He went to pick himself up, but Keith's big, strong hand landed on his chest and pushed him back down.

"I think you're good down there." He told him.

What the fuck.

"Yeah, stay right where we want you." Jeremy then told him. He had fully committed to going through with this.

"D-did my Dad not already pay you?" Dan asked, worried that they were about to beat some money out of him.

It had been a long, long time since Dan had felt afraid, but he felt it then.

"Oh yeah, he's already paid us," Keith said, "but there's something else we want from you."

"What... what do you want?" Dan asked.

The two big men lorded over him, completely blocking out any sunlight.

"You're a pretty, young thing. I'm sure you can figure it out." Keith said.

Dan's eyes shot wide open when he saw Keith's hands go for his belt.

"I... I... I don't know what you mean." Dan stuttered. Even more sweat poured from his forehead in panic as he watched one of the men undo his belt.

"You're going to do everything that we want, unless you want to make us mad?" Jeremy then said.

Dan turned to look at him, then back at Keith and saw his trousers were completely open. A realisation of what they meant crashed into Dan like a wave.

"Please I... I'm not gay." He stuttered out.

"Sure, you're not. I bet you've sucked a few dicks in your time." Keith said confidently.

No, this isn't happening!

Suddenly, a hand from each man grabbed Dan's wrists and pulled him so he was sitting up, his face at their crotch level.

"Come on little boy, take out my cock." Keith urged.

One of his hands started to run through Dan's hair, almost massaging his head.

"I can't... I don't..." Dan whispered.

"Shhh," Keith silenced him, "just do what we say, and who knows, you might enjoy it."

What am I supposed to do? Dan thought as his body froze up. They're both twice my size! I could shout, but then they might just hurt me.

"I can see the confusion in your face," Jeremy said in a strangely soft tone, "so let me make it easier for you. You are now our little, gay slut."

Oh no.

"Now then, do not make me ask a second time," Keith whispered, "I told you, you don't want to make us mad."

Dan's eyes darted from man to man, pleading with them to show mercy, but they just smiled back at him.

He knew there was no way out, nothing he could do to get out of it that wouldn't result in them hurting him.

"O-okay," Dan whispered, defeated, "just please don't hurt me."

"We won't," Keith said with a victorious smile, "if you behave."

Keith then grabbed both of Dan's wrists and pulled them to the waist band on his jeans. His legs were either side of the sun bed, and finally, he gripped his fingers onto Keith's jeans.

"Good boy." Keith whispered.

Just get it over and done with, Dan told himself.

He slowly tugged down the jeans, further and further until the base of this huge man's cock came into view clearly pointing down.

Dan's eyes went wider and wider as the more he pulled the jeans down, his cock just never seemed to end.

Until... it sprung free just inches from Dan's face.

He let out a loud gasp at the sheer size and girth of the beast.

It was rock hard, smooth skin all over. Dan actually took a second to realise what a beautiful, thick cock it was, wait! No! I don't think that, stop it!

"I get that reaction a lot." Keith chuckled.

Dan just stared at the monster cock, his mouth wide open in shock. Then his mouth actually filled with saliva.

"Go on boy, touch it." Keith ordered softly.

Dan couldn't even think. His right hand slowly moved across, and eventually he wrapped his fingers around another man's cock. I say wrapped, but his fingers couldn't even touch on the other side.

Heat was radiating off of it, warming Dan's hand as he just stared at the beautiful cock.

Instinctively, like he had done many times with his own, 6 inch cock, Dan slowly dragged his clenched hand forward and back just slightly.

The skin moved with his cock, and when he pulled back, Dan got an up close view of the thick head and the slight glisten from a bit of precum.

"Enough!" Keith barked, shocking Dan a bit back into reality. "Get it in your mouth, slut."

I'm actually about to suck a dick. I never thought I'd do this in my life! Strangely though, most of Dan's fear was gone and he found himself feeling... lust, instead.

Licking his lips, Dan didn't even look up at Keith as he moved closer. His right hand held the thick cock pointed right at him.

The closer he got, the more heat he felt coming from the dick.

His lips finally made contact... pressing against the head. But he realised he hadn't opened his mouth wide enough.

Opening again, Dan just closed his eyes and moved forward once more.

This time, the heat filled the inside of his mouth.

He closed his lips and wrapped them around this juicy, thick, delicious cock.

For a moment he just stayed still with the head in his mouth. Then his tongue instinctively ran up and pressed against the spongy head. He dragged his wet, warm head against it, getting an overwhelming taste of delicious precum.

"Mmm." Dan accidentally moaned. But when he did it, his eyes opened, and he looked up to see Keith smiling.

"I knew you were a cocksucker." Keith laughed.

Dan had an urge to pull back, but something stopped him. The taste, the feel of this cock in his mouth it just felt right.

He closed his eyes again and then ran his tongue along the head once more, getting another taste of his precum.

He opened his mouth and dragged his lips further down the perfect cock, then pulled them back slightly, all the while massaging the head gently with his tongue.

Dan knew exactly what he liked in a blowjob, so he just thought to do the same.

Why does this feel... so right?

He was in a complete mind of his own as he slowly bobbed up and down just an inch or two, never letting his tongue part from the head. He hated to admit it, but he was really getting into this blowjob.

The young man's right hand was firmly holding the shaft as his mouth moved up and down, sensually and lovingly sucking this cock.

"Looks like the faggot likes it," The other man laughed out. "Look at his shorts."

Dan stopped and pulled away for a second, and when he looked down, his face burnt red with humiliation when he saw his own cock was rock hard and making a tent in his shorts.

"Is that so?" Keith then said, "are you enjoying being our cocksucker?"

He gently pressed his finger onto Dan's chin and made him look up.

"I... I... I don't know." Dan stuttered out.

"I think it's pretty obvious that you are, now get back to it." He said and pulled his finger away.

Like a moth to a flame, Dan's mouth was drawn to Keith's cock.

He instantly wrapped his lips back around him and bobbed up and down. His tongue started to swirl all over his head, feeling every inch, every ridge. Dan was truly loving it.

"Mmmm." He moaned again when even more precum poured onto his tongue.

Someone grabbed onto Dan's right hand and pulled it away. Before he knew it, it was hitting the other man's cock, which felt just as big as the first.

Dan's reactions made him wrap his fingers around it.

"There's a good little bitch." Jeremy moaned.

Dan kept bobbing up and down the first two inches of Keith's cock as his right hand started to wank Jeremy's.

He couldn't believe it. 15 minutes ago he had never had a thought about another man. Yet there he was pleasing two cocks!

He started to get a little more enthusiastic, bobbing up and down faster. Dan gathered his spit onto his tongue and spread it around the thick head.

"Mmm!" He moaned yet again, no longer embarrassed about enjoying it.

Jeremy then grabbed Dan's hair and pulled him back.

With him mouth still open, Jeremy pushed his cock into Dan's mouth.

So that's two cocks I've sucked.

Unlike with Keith, Jeremy was thrusting in and out of Dan's mouth. Only a few inches, but more than with Keith.

Dan did his best to keep his lips tightly locked around the cock. His tongue running against head and getting a different, but equally delicious, taste of precum.

Jeremy gently thrusted in and out of Dan's mouth for a few minutes.

"Hey, my turn." Keith then barked.

Dan's head was pulled back, and Keith's cock was back in his mouth.

Keith was getting hornier, and although he was enjoying the slow blowjob, he wanted more.

Dan eventually reached up and held onto the base of both cocks as Keith thrusted in and out of his mouth.

He tried to stroke both whilst using his mouth to please him.

"Mmm.. Mmmm... Mmmm." Dan moaned over and over.

Once again, his head was pulled, and the second cock went into his willing mouth.

Jeremy started to fuck his face a little faster and a little deeper.

"That's it you little slut. We'll make you into a proper cocksucker." Jeremy moaned out.

Each thrust went deeper, and Dan's mouth, filled with saliva, started to cover the cock entirely.

"Gllgg!" Dan suddenly gagged when the cock delved deeper, forcing him to cough and spit, but Jeremy didn't pull back. His spit fired around his lips and spread across his face.

"Take it you fucking cocksucker!" Jeremy grunted.

Dan's head got pulled again, and Keith fucked his face faster.

"Gllg!" Dan gagged, and more spit poured out, but Keith just kept going.

Dan felt like they were using him as a slut, but he fucking loved it!

He didn't know how much cock he had taken, but it felt like a lot. Keith just kept fucking his face faster and faster, hitting the young boy's throat.

"Glg...glllg...gllg..glgg!" Dan gagged over and over as his throat got fucked harder and faster.

His hands that were stroking both cocks started to get covered in his spit, and his spit started to trickle down his chin.

That was when Keith gripped Dan's hair and shoved his cock ever deeper down the young boy's throat.

Dan could feel every inch stretch his throat. He gagged and coughed, but that just meant more spit poured down his chin.

Until it felt like his cock hit the limit and wouldn't go any further.

"Glllllllgggggggggg!" Dan groaned as his entire throat felt utterly filled with dick.

"Hold it, whore!" Keith grunted.

His grip was tight on Dan who couldn't breathe. Spit poured down him, and he panicked over the lack of air. But as he tried to pull back, Keith just held him still.

"Oh no!" Keith moaned. "Fucking take it, faggot!"

Then... Keith finally let go, and Dan's head flew back. He gasped for air as a pile of spit ran out of his mouth and onto his perfect abs.

He was panting, his chest heaving up and down.

"That wasn't so bad now, was it?" Jeremy asked.

Dan was still gasping for air as he looked up at both men, both big, beautiful cocks just looking at him.

"No," Dan panted, "it wasn't."

Both smiled down at him.

"Good bitch." Keith said.

Another hand grabbed onto Dan, and a cock was forced down his throat. It seemed that Keith had broken him in so their cocks easily slide deeper down.

Dan was like a rag doll, getting pulled left and right taking their cocks one after another.

He didn't even attempt to move and just took the face fucking like a dirty, little slut! And he fucking loved it! His own cock was rock hard and begging for attention.

"Gllg.. gllg.. gllg..!" Dan gagged over and over as they took turns fucking his throat.

His entire chin felt drenched in spit, and he did his best to keep wanking them.

"I think I'm getting pretty close." Jeremy then said.

"Already?" Keith moaned out.

"What can I say, this sissy has a tight throat." Jeremy laughed.

Hearing them talk about him like he wasn't there just turned Dan on more. He knew that eventually they would cum, something that terrified him at first, but now he couldn't wait to taste it.

"Well hurry up then." Keith told him.

Dan was pulled so his leg went over the sun bed, he was completely facing Jeremy's crotch, and his hand left was near Keith's cock.

Jeremy grabbed Dan's head with both hands and started to properly fuck the young man's throat.

"Gllg..gllg..glllg.g.llggg!" Dan constantly gagged as this thick fucking cock ploughed into his throat over and over.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,460 Followers
12