Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,346 Followers

Mark and his crew didn't really listen to pop music. It was too mainstream for their rebellious image and thus they labelled it as not cool. Right now, though Mark was dancing in his room feel utterly stupid as he tried reproducing some of the lyrics. It was terrible and so was his dancing. It was stocky at best. Even without elegance the act alone was more than enough to embarrass him to his core.

Luckily it only took a minute or three after which he instantly checked his windows again but no guy with a camera was to be seen anywhere. With a sigh he just got down on his bed and started paging trough the fashion magazine seeing nothing that interested him. He had paged trough the magazine two times when he heard his mom announce she was home. This instantly made him freeze in panic. Somewhere he knew it was ridiculous to panic now, his parents never came into his room and yet laying here in panties he felt so vulnerable and exposed. The fact that this stupid thong had the tendency to ride up his butt crack did no good either. After a few attempts off pulling it out he decided to just deal with it.

Done with the magazine he looked at his clock only to see that it was only 18:23 not even half an hour had passed so far. Knowing he was supposed to keep himself busy with this magazine for the remainder of the hour he started to page through it again. This time however he started reading some article about matching colours and patterns in summer outfits and one about must have accessories out of sheer boredom.

Eventually the hour was over, and Mark knew all too well what that meant. He was supposed to masturbate in his panties now. First he looked through the windows again but like last time there was no one to be seen. He really hoped he had done enough to prevent the flyers from being spread.

Reluctantly he lay back down and started fondling his soft cock in his panties. Mark closed his eyes and tried imagining the striptease his girlfriend had given him, but even so it took him a long time to even just get hard. Eventually though his cock did harden to a its full 7 inches. After that it luckily didn't take too long anymore. As a lot of hormone filled guys his age he managed to cum within minutes of getting hard. Getting hard had been the difficult part with how mortified he was.

Now after his orgasm the shame and mortification set in harder than even before he had started masturbating. Fortunately he had his own bathroom connected with a door to his room so he didn't need to risk getting out in the hallway to wash his panties. He quickly washed the cum out of them and hung them to dry in a hidden spot hoping to just be able to forget about the panties completely.

Of course that didn't happen, the events of the evening haunted him until he finally decided to go to bed. Sleep did not come easy as he wondered if his acts had been enough. He was worried about the flyers being spread as well as the fact that he still wasn't any wiser as to who was behind this.

In the house next door John was having a blast. When he had woken up this morning and spotted Mark in his panties he knew it was a perfect opportunity to finally get some revenge on that pathetic excuse of a man. His job as a home employed web developer gave him great freedom to do his work whenever he wanted. He basically just had to meet deadlines. It payed a nice buck as well and now it had even proven to be a very good tool to help extract his revenge. Making a website and a flyer was routine for John. It had only taken him about an hour or two to get the job done but it was very satisfying work.

At first his plan had been to just spread the site and flyer as much as he could but the more he thought about it the more he craved something more fulfilling. He didn't just want to ruin Mark's life. He wanted to destroy the whole image Mark had been up until now and to do that he needed a slower more thought out plan. So, his thoughts of blackmail were born. Knowing Mark, the instructions would have been terribly humiliating for him and that was exactly what John wanted. Watching Mark make a fool of himself and humiliate himself was so much more satisfying. Especially since it didn't remove the opportunity to still post the flyers and website anyway.

For now though he would just stick with blackmail. It had given him some more great content for the site and while John wasn't gay in the slightest he had to admit that the power trip he got out of this had made him quite horny.

It was especially amusing to see Mark check all his windows repeatedly. Like it mattered at all. Unbeknownst to Mark the file he had downloaded from the mail had carried some malware allowing John access to Marks webcam and laptop. The whole thing had been streamed to his television and there was no way Mark could even know.

Satisfied with how things had gone John opened another beer and put on some porn to jerk off to, shooting a big wad of cum in his boxers as he imagined how he would proceed his revenge. One thing was certain this had only just started, and things would only get worse for Mark from here on out.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,346 Followers
12