Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,344 Followers

"Now sissy, pucker up and kiss my cock. Give it a nice big kiss, then wrap your lips around it. I know you want to, there is no need to hide it any longer. You don't have to pretend with me anymore. You can just be the sissy you were always supposed to be." Lisa said tapping Mark's lips softly with the dildo. She made sure to call Mark a sissy at every turn she got. Linda had said it was an important part of shaping Mark's mind. It would take time, but in the end, he would come to accept it. He would probably never like it, but eventually he would really believe he was a sissy.

It took Mark a moment before he was even able to move. This all was so surreal, and if it weren't for that constant feeling of taps he received he would have certainly believed that this was all a nightmare. Sadly it wasn't though because the thought of what he had to do now made his stomach turn. Just sucking that dildo had been bad? Now that it seemed attached to someone it was that much worse though.

Reluctantly Mark did as Lisa had commanded him, He puckered up his lips and leaned closer giving the tip of the dildo a firm kiss. "Mmm that's it Marcy, kiss my cock good. Now wrap those sissy lips of yours around it." Lisa taunted feeling a huge power surge seeing her boyfriend kiss "her cock".

Feeling like he had no other choice Mark opened his lips which Lisa instantly took advantage of by thrusting her hips forward, shoving the dildo deeper into Mark's mouth until he started gagging violently.

When the gagging started Lisa stared laughing loudly. "Oh god Marcy, for a sissy you sure are a lousy cock sucker. I mean it was only a fourth of the way in. Now I see why you are practicing on a dildo, you are probably embarrassed with how much you suck at, well sucking cock."

"Don't worry though sissy, I promise I won't tell anyone about this. I will help you become a good cocksucker, so you can be proud sissy when you suck your first real cock." Lisa said, she was pushing things a bit far, but at this point she was just so aroused that she didn't really care that much.

"Here we go again sissy, brace yourself." Lisa warned before ramming the dildo to the back of Mark's throat again causing another violent round of gagging.

It was such a turn on for Lisa, to see her boyfriend down there on his knees taking a cock that appeared to be hers, that she just kept on ramming it to the back of Marks throat over and over again. She was literally face fucking him and it made her so wet.

In the meantime John was masturbating hard at the images his webcams made of the act. Lisa might be a bitch, but she was one hot bitch and she certainly knew how to handle that sissy. The fact that it was an exact replica of his own cock she used only made it hotter.

John could already imagine him giving a skull fucking like that to the sissy. He also liked how she had used the dildo to slap Mark in the face. It might not really hurt, but he surely wanted to try that as well. The thought of slapping someone with his cock had never really occurred to him, but it sure looked hot.

The more John watched Lisa handle the sissy the less he minded her interference. It was not like she had stopped him from doing anything so far. He hadn't done the most with his control either. Mainly because he didn't want to reveal himself yet, but also for a big part since he hadn't been interested in the guy until recently. To his surprise Mark was starting to end up looking a bit girly and certainly fuckable.

When he had started noticing that his plans had kind of shifted. He was no longer after just ruining his life. No John had started to want to have a real slave out of this. All the porn he watched was perverted domination stuff. It was a fantasy that had consumed him. Even more so after his retirement.

It wasn't unusable for John to spend half a day jerking off to his perverted porn collection. The idea of having a slave for himself had always turned him on. He had placed and scrolled through numerous ads, but never found exactly what he was looking for.

Most of the pretty girls he replied to never sent a message back. The ones replying to his add were usually desperate housewives who weren't attractive to him. They usually had a boring fantasy they wanted to live out as well.

That seemed way too common. All these women had fantasies they wanted to live out. Which is not something John was interested in at all. He didn't want to have to care about another wishes. All he wanted was a slave that was devoted, obedient and who's goal was pleasing him instead of getting a fantasy realised. He just wanted someone to use and abuse however he wanted.

There were of course women who claimed that they only wanted to please please their master, but John had come to realise these were only fantasies as well. The women who claimed just that only seemed to want to chat and as soon as John wanted to set up a meeting they suddenly stopped sending completely.

Now with Mark it had finally looked like he had found the perfect slave. Waxed and in lingerie he didn't look all that bad. There was a lot he could do to make Mark even prettier and the guy was terrified. Terrified enough to carry out Johns orders until now. After Seeing how it was working out John had even gotten somewhat in sissy porn. All those girly boys looked rather pretty, some even prettier than the women in the porn he watched before. They were also way girlier and way more submissive than those women and as far as he could tell Mark would turn out just like that.

John had worked too hard for this to just let Lisa sweep in and take his slave away. He would somehow have to find a way to ensure he could turn Mark into his live-in bitch. For now though he could definitely live with how this was going. After all he hadn't been to the move in phase by a long shot. No the guy would have to become so much more of a sissy for that to happen and as it stood Lisa seemed to be helping perfectly in that regard.

The way she was face fucking Mark, or rather Marcy was gorgeous. Definitely a sight to behold and better than most of the porn he had watched. Just as he was thinking that Lisa suddenly stopped her face fucking.

"Hmmm, you are still terrible Mark, but you're getting better at least. You can already take the dildo a third of the way in. You are going to need a lot more practice though but don't worry, I will help you, it will be my pleasure." Lisa smirked releasing Marks head.

Tears were streaming down the sissy's face by that point. His throat was sore, and he felt completely humiliated. He felt so used and violated and he didn't even really know how the hell he got into this situation. One thing was for sure he didn't want a repeat of this ever again which I why Lisa's words worried him so much.

Lisa might have been done face fucking her boyfriend for now, but she didn't really bother removing the dildo from her shorts. It made her feel good and powerful to have a cock dangling from her crotch. Besides it would keep Mark on his toes. He just kept on eyeing it nervously.

"That was fun wasn't it sissy? Now don't you want to thank me for helping you become a better cock sucker?" Lisa laughed sitting down on Marks bed the dildo standing up proudly between her legs.

Mark still remembered how that thank you had been obligatory before and Lisa's tone made it clear it also was this time. Blushing brightly Mark stammered. "T...thank y...you for helping me become a better cock... cock sucker."

"Good sissy!" Lisa cooed. "Now I helped you out with what you wanted so I think it's only fair if you help me have some fun in return, don't you think?" Lisa smirked making it sound like she really did this for Mark. Just like she hadn't had a blast.

Mark didn't even know how to reply to that. He just sat there looking up at his girlfriend while that horrible dildo remained prominently between her legs. He was worried what Lisa meant with fun. He really hoped it wouldn't involve that dildo anymore.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,344 Followers
12