Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A loud gulp escaped Marcy's lips as she remembered how Lisa had taught her to handle the dildo this morning. Slowly she went down to Lisa's crotch where the dildo's balls sat. she placed her tongue on them and drug it up slowly all the way to the tip. There she planted a big kiss before sliding her lips around the tip and sliding as far down on the shaft as she could. She held it a few seconds at the deepest point before sliding back up and giving it another kiss looking up at her girlfriend.

When Lisa had given the instructions earlier, it had been terribly humiliating. Doing it again with the dildo sticking out from Lisa's crotch, sitting between her legs made it so much more humiliating though.

Lisa was smiling broadly, licking her lips as she saw the lipstick marks covering the tip of the dildo from the kisses, along with a ring of lipstick sitting four fifths of the way down until where Marcy had been able to swallow it.

"Good sissy, now take one of your sissy snack bags and put it on this dildo. A good sissy needs to be prepared and become an expert at using those. After all most guys don't care about safety when they are horny and with how much of a butt slut you are you're going to need to apply one of those quick and efficient. We don't want you catching a nasty disease now do we?" Lisa said with a smile referring to the condoms that came with the backpack.

Embarrassed Marcy reached behind her back to the bottom of the backpack and pulled at the wrapper sticking out. Giving it a pull it teared off as soon as the next one appeared. Looking down at what's in her hands Marcy shuddered. She hated the design. What was wrong with a simple blue durex wrapper? Just taking one of these out was embarrassing with how pink they were, and especially with the text "Sissy Snack Bag" on them.

Opening up the wrapper Marcy blushed as she pulled out the rolled up clear latex ring that was slightly slick with lube already. Placing it on the tip of the dildo she pinched the tip of the condom shut and rolled it down the length of the shaft while Lisa gave an approving moan.

In the meantime John was quickly approaching his second orgasm as they played with a cock that looked exactly like his next door. The sensual way in which they did so, added with Marcy's outrageously sexy outfit made it prime porn. So good that he had no doubts there would be a lot of money in selling it. Too bad that Lisa had him by the balls figuratively speaking. If she went to the cops he would end up in jail for sure. Maybe he could try talking to her about it though.

"Now Marcy, I want you to continue getting this dildo as far down your throat as you possibly can. You can continue doing so until you can touch the balls with your chin and my pelvis with your nose." Lisa said back in Marcy's room.

Having no other choice Marcy wrapped her lips around the tip of the dildo and started lowering her head on it so the dildo could slide down her throat. At least this time Lisa wasn't pushing which made it easier.

She already managed to slide four fifths of it down her throat, but the last fifth proved to be a real challenge. Every time she tried to go deeper it hurt and made her feel like she would throw up. Slowly but surely Marcy managed to get the dildo down a bit deeper each time. It was only a small progression, but over the course of an hour of bobbing up and down she finally managed to touch Lisa's pelvis with her nose.

"Good job sissy, you finally did it. Now repeat this full depth ten times and you can stop for today. If you can take this one then I'm sure you'll become a great cocksucker really soon." Lisa moaned resting her hand on the back of Marcy's head to guide her down for the last ten bobs.

Blowing this dildo for half an hour had left Marcy exhausted physically as well as mentally. Her throat was slightly sore, but most of all she was surprised that she had managed to take this whole thing. It was not something she was proud of at all. She didn't want to be able to deepthroat a big cock, but she was also relieved that she had managed to deepthroat it. After all she needed to be able to do this or she would be in trouble with her blackmailer.

The last ten deepthroats were terrible. Especially with how Lisa kept her down at the deepest point for a few seconds each time. It did finally put an end to her deepthroating though. Getting her mouth off the dildo and being able to freely stretch her jaw felt like heaven by now.

"You have done a very good job Marcy, I'm proud of you." Lisa said leaning forward and placing a gentle kiss on the sissy's forehead. At least that was a comfort. Maybe it was best that things had gone down like this. After all she didn't know if she would otherwise have had the courage to complete this task and there was no telling in how much trouble with her blackmailer she would have been then. He or she had already placed the deadline to tomorrow morning instead of Wednesday as punishment.

"Now why don't you get changed in one of your new lingerie sets and come back out here? You better undo the pigtails and remove the lipstick as well." Lisa said as she got up and started unstrapping the strapon harness.

Exhausted Marcy went to the bathroom where she stripped out of her sissy schoolgirl uniform. She undid the ribbons holding her pigtails together and washed off the little that remained of her lipstick. She then changed into a soft pink lingerie set and went back in her bedroom. It was pretty early still, yet she could definitely use a nap by now given how mentally draining today had turned out to be.

Lisa was still sitting on his bed. This time without the dildo. It stood cleaned up from the lipstick and without condom on his bedside table. Lisa had taken her shoes off and she was patting the bed beside her. "Come here Marcy? I see how tired you are. I'm going to tuck you in. You have been very good today and I'm so proud of you." She spoke softly.

Marcy gave her a soft smile. She knew that Lisa really meant the best for her. This further proved it. nearing the bed Lisa lifted the cover for her to get underneath which she gratefully did. Lisa then took position behind her as the big spoon, looping one arm over Marcy while using her other to play with her hair.

"I can't believe how I never saw it before, but you are simply born to be a sissy Marcy. You make such a cute pretty sissy that it would almost be a shame not to dress like one. Just know that I don't care about you wanting to be a sissy. Hell, now that I know I even prefer you this way. You're just too cute." Lisa whispered into Marcy's ear.

Her girlfriend's words bothered Marcy. She didn't want to be a sissy, cute or pretty. She just didn't have a choice. At least not until she found a way to get rid of the blackmail which was heaping up against her more and more.

Lisa's words were another beating to the little that was left of her male self. It wasn't like she could blame her girlfriend either. It were her own lies that had led Lisa to believe this was what she wanted and now she was stuck with it. If she got rid of her blackmailer somehow then maybe she could go back to normal and claim that it was just a phase. She only hoped that not too many people would find out her secret by then. A secret that was slowly getting harder and harder to hide.

Her friends finding out wasn't even the main concern anymore. What worried her most was her information getting out to men who had the wrong intentions. Men who would believe she was a sissy in desperate need of cock who liked to pretend she didn't like it. There was no telling what would happen if a ton of guys who lived in and around this city had that idea together with her address and contact info. Dick pics would be the least of her worries then and it frightened her.

At least Lisa's gentle caressing of her hair helped Marcy calm down. She knew that the guy was supposed to be the big spoon in this situation, but she honestly didn't mind. She quite liked being the little spoon in fact. It made her feel safe. Together with the hair playing and how tired she was it didn't take long for her to fall asleep.

Once Lisa was sure Marcy was sleeping, she quietly got up. Fishing out her phone she sent a quick text to John. "Don't you dare wake her up or I'll have your balls. You also won't punish her for not carrying out your required rituals. From now until tomorrow morning Marcy and your speakers are off limit. You can use them again starting at 7 a.m. but not a minute earlier. Understood? If not, I'll make sure you can't have your fun you planned tomorrow."

Back at his house John cursed under his breath. He wanted to toy with Marcy on his own a bit, but Lisa had just made clear that wouldn't happen. To be honest he couldn't complain after the show he had gotten, but still he hated this bitch for interfering with his plans. Waking the sissy now wasn't worth cancelling tomorrows plans over though. Besides it might even be a good opportunity to inquire about his idea to make a subscription website to make some money off the sissy.

"I won't wake the sissy up, I do however have a question though. Besides the blackmail site I would like to start a subscription site for Marcy, you know one with a monthly fee to make some income off the sissy. What do you say?" John texted back.

An answering text didn't come. At least not until nearly an hour later. By that time John was fuming. The least that bitch of a Lisa could do was tell him a quick yes or no right? Reading her text, he understood why it had taken her longer though. His anger drained away and it was replaced with a smile. An answer like this made the wait worth it. Maybe that Lisa wasn't such a stupid bitch after all.

"You can make a site like that on a few conditions. My face will never be visible on any of the pics/video's. There will be no contact info linking to Marcy. The site won't be advertised for everyone to see. You can get member through invitation only, so Marcy's face won't just be all over the internet. Maybe you can look for people who comment under sissy video's, people who give them a like, or on forums, I don't give a shit. I don't want to see pop up ads at all though.

In your website you'll put a link to CC's for sponsoring Marcy. After all Linda was nice enough to give her that schoolgirl outfit, at least in exchange for a couple of working hours a week. Furthermore, I insist that all the money you make off that site goes to Marcy one way or the other. No direct deposits though. Just use it to provide her with toy's, makeup, salon visits,... anyways you get the point.

Last but not least I want to be made an admin so I can keep an eye on whether you follow these rules or not. If you do, I won't give you any trouble. If you don't then you'll be sorry, and I'll shut down your website instantly." Lisa texted.

She might be cruel towards Marcy, she might get off on humiliating the sissy, but she did care for her as well. Besides this website could prove fun if it generated an income to help Marcy in becoming the best sissy ever.

John would have liked to have more freedom, but the requests were all at least reasonable. Beside investing the income in the sissy was just investing into his own fun. It would give him resources to make Marcy even better than she already was. He thought with a smile as he started creating the website: "Sissy Marcy: A Journey into Sissyhood".

12