Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,322 Followers

With increasing panic Marcy tugged at the cuffs for a full five minutes wearing herself out in the process. She knew the person behind the speakers could also hear what was going on in her room. Since the cuffs wouldn't give calling out to that person might be her only option. He or she had obviously bought the cuffs. So they should know how to release them as well. At least that's what Marcy hoped.

"Please, tell me how to get out of these! I beg you I do whatever it takes just tell me how to get these cuffs off." Marcy pleaded, already knowing that it wouldn't work. The person behind those speakers wanted her in this position for some bizarre reason. Since this had been the goal all along there was no way she was going to be let go and she knew it.

What she didn't expect however was that there would be no answer at all. Normally the person behind the speakers would at least scold her or something. Not this time however. Everything remained silent. It made her wonder whether this had always been the end game or not. Had her blackmailer finally grown tired of her? If so then why would they have tied her up like this? It didn't make sense.

The longer the silence lasted, the more Marcy started to panic. What was the end game here exactly? Would she get livestreamed as threatened before? Would people come to her house, break in and have their way with her while she was tied up with no ability to resist or fight back?

Maybe she would just be left out here until her parents got back home tonight and Marcy would have no choice but to stay chained to the bed and call for help once they got home. That thought alone made her shudder. It would be way more preferable than her first worry though.

While the blackmailer might be done with her Marcy realised this was all far from over. Everything she was wearing and had in her closet right now was far from explainable to her parents who still thought she was a regular guy. If she explained it to them would they believe her? Would they send her to see a psychologist? Or would they react like Lisa had? With everything in her room they would probably think she really was a sissy and just still trying to hide it. Even if she came clean.

Blackmail seemed like a farfetched story to explain everything around in her room right now, the outfit, the cuffs, the dildo, the enema kit,... There was just way too much damning stuff around and being cuffed Marcy could do nothing to hide or destroy part of it.

Beside her parents Lisa seemed pretty convinced and determined that she was a sissy by now. Would she have to keep being a sissy for her girlfriend? Could things between them ever go back to normal? Would she have to break up with Lisa? If so what would Lisa do? Would she go tell on her to all her friends out of betrayal? She seemed so convinced she was supporting her that Marcy felt like breaking up with her would feel like a backstab. Probably enough of a backstab for Lisa to justify revenge.

There also was the matter of that pervert John knowing now. What would he do? If his parents and everyone knew then he couldn't really do anything. If Marcy somehow some way got out of this without her parents seeing, then he also had some serious stuff on her. She and her parents hated John, and the feeling was mutual. So telling on her just to stir up trouble within their family would be something John would love.

Hell Marcy would have to make a hell of a lot of promises to keep John quiet and she wasn't sure if she wanted to do that. Just thinking about what might go to the head of such a perv gave her some serious creeps.

Lastly no matter what Marcy was still stuck with that chastity cage. She doubted Linda would ever let her out of that thing. It would have to be surgically removed probably, but with how sturdy it seemed to be built Marcy had her doubts if even that could be safely done. Getting an expert opinion on the matter would be very embarrassing to say the least.

Sitting there tied on the floor in front of her bed Marcy fully realised how screwed she actually was. She had changed so much at such a slow pace that she never even realised just how badly stuck she had gotten by now. She was way deep and the chance of getting out even if the blackmailing stopped seemed very slim.

Maybe just maybe if she made it to the end of the summer break without her parents or friends finding out, she could somehow find a way out of it. she wasn't very hopeful, but at this point it was all she could manage. The constant commands and ridicule had already had a big effect on her personality. She had just become so much shyer and more obedient.

Marcy really didn't want to accept that she was a sissy, but she was getting a sinking feeling that she couldn't deny the fact that it would change anytime soon. All the embarrassing clothes, being subservient, the dildo's and enemas, they were part of her life now and she couldn't see how to change that in the near future. She would just have to accept living like this until hopefully maybe a change was possible.

While Marcy was going through all kinds of disaster scenarios through her head John was having a field day. Things were going awesome today. A moment he had waited for for a long time had finally arrive. Today was the day he could finally toy with his pet project in person. He had been monitoring Marcy and her life from behind a screen for a long time now, but that was all going to change very soon.

He had been looking forward to this moment from as soon as Marcy had gotten waxed basically. That feeling had only become stronger and stronger as Marcy was getting girlier and daintier. In her lingerie and now in her outfit she was becoming hard to mistake for a guy.

Even in her baggy clothes it was getting harder and harder to look like a guy for the helpless sissy. Surely her friends and parents had started to notice, slight enough that Marcy was still able to hide it. They would all definitely see that something had changed though, even if they couldn't put their finger on it.

Making his way to his Neighbours house John went straight for the backdoor. For two well educated people Marcy's parents were definitely stupid. After all who still hid a spare key underneath a rock near the door? Only a small amount of observation had been necessary for John to find that out and he sure as hell was going to take full advantage of that now.

Casually moving around the house John lifted up the rock, took the key and opened the door, putting the key right back where he found it as soon as it was open. Things were working perfectly. His pet was now only a small trip through the house away.

It was time to install some fear into the helpless sissy. With a loud bang he threw the backdoor shut behind his back, announcing someone was in the house to Marcy who couldn't move away from her bed or do a thing. She couldn't even see what was happening.

Marcy's racing mill of thoughts instantly stopped when she heard that bang she instantly recognised as the backdoor. Someone was in the house and there was nothing she could do. Her near continuous struggle against her bonds had stopped. Her heart was racing and waves of panic coursed through her.

She hoped beyond rational thought that if she stayed very quiet whoever was in the house might just leave without finding her. This certainly was one of the most awkward and inconvenient times for a burglary.

Or was it a burglary? The person who had entered the house didn't seem to be wasting any time looking around. There was no looking for money or valuables. Instead the footsteps led right to the bottom of the stairs. Who ever had entered the house seemed to be going straight for her. Maybe that bastard blackmailer had thrown that life stream with her address online after all.

One thing was for sure, the creaking of the stairs suggested this person wasn't slowing down at all. The closer this person got the more Marcy's panic rose. She could hear them make their way through the upper hall way before finally stopping right in front of her door.

Seconds seemed like ages to Marcy as for a while nothing happened. She knew someone was there right outside her door, but that was pretty much also knew. Thenn all of a sudden she got shook up when her door flew open with another loud bang. Her entire body tensed up out of fear. She was too scared to even scream.

Her terror only grew as she heard this person move around her, slowly but surely. While Marcy had no way of telling what was happening she could feel the eyes of this person burn into her flesh. She just knew who ever had entered was now checking her out and it made her shudder. Especially with the realisation that she was completely helpless and at the mercy of this complete stranger.

John licked his lips in delight. He loved the terrified look of his sissy. These blinding contacts had been such a good choice. They made his sissy so much more expressive than a blindfold ever would while serving the same purpose. Finally his prize was within touching distance.


Fibaro
Fibaro
1,322 Followers
12