Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nervously Marcy dipped into her best courtesy yet and stammered. "G...good morning sir, do you have a package for me? I've been waiting anxiously for you to cum all morning." She felt like a complete fool, but she was so scared to fuck up that she didn't dare stray from what Stephanie had told her to do.

Her performance earned her a good laugh from both Linda and the man with her much to Stephanie's relieve. Teasing and embarrassing Marcy had been fun, but in the end it was her stepmother's approval that was most important to her. Linda loved Marcy's make-up and the greeting she performed. She would have to remember to reward Stephanie for it. Now it was time to get down to business though.

"Tsk sissies right? They can only think of one thing and its cock. Since she didn't even properly introduce herself so allow me. Carlos, this is Marcy, Marcy this is Carlos." Linda said with glee once more stabbing at Marcy's ego.

"Haha, that's no problem for me Linda in fact I think it's kind of cute. You certainly weren't lying when you told me the new sissy was real pretty and anxious to get some cock. Sorry Stephanie but as much as we love coming here on our shifts, we're still on a tight schedule and I don't have time to give it two sissies. It's very noble of you to give up your daily cock to the interim. I'll tell Devon to make it up to you tomorrow." Carlos said in a deep voice, actually sounding friendlier than Marcy had imagined.

"Don't worry Carloth, the only works here one day thith week tho I'm certain the needth it way more than I do." Stephanie lisped as sincere as she could. Inside she was screaming from joy over not having to suck cock or get fucked today.

"Sweet, now Marcy as you presumed I do have a package for you, so why don't you come over here and open it up? I know you want to." Carlos said with a big smile after moving to the bed and sitting down on the edge. The bed in the employee room suddenly made a lot more sense to Marcy.

"Great, thank you Carlos." Marcy said trying to sound as excited as she could manage with the nerves. Mincing like Stephanie had instructed her before she went over to the bed, gulping as she noticed the big bulge in the front of Carlos's cargo pants. The fact that Linda was following her every move with her cell phone, only made Marcy more nervous.

Having arrived in front of a broadly smiling Carlos, Marcy forced herself to get down on her knees. This was going to happened one way or another so she might as well get it over with. Kneeling proved to be no easy feat in her current outfit either.

With her trembling gloved hand Marcy reached out to the zipper of Carlos's pants. She might still think she was a guy, but with her delicate hand resting on the crotch of Carlos's pants she couldn't really see it. She certainly didn't feel like a guy with Carlos present. Just his presence was enough to crush the idea that she was a guy as well.

"That's it sweetie, open up your package, I know you want to. There's a nice juicy surprise inside." Carlos said. To Marcy's surprise Carlos was actually being way nicer than she had expected. He was not at all aggressive. Still it didn't make what she had to do any easier. She wondered if he knew she was in fact a guy? With all that was going on in her outfit it was easy to mis the fact that she had no breasts. What if he didn't know and found out? Would he flip? It made her very nervous.

Carlos did know exactly what Marcy was. The first time one of his colleagues had told about this store, the peculiar personnel and the blowjobs he got every morning on route Carlos had had his doubts. He didn't really hate gay people or anything, his life moto was live and let live. It didn't mean he wanted to be associated or indulge into any kind of sexual intercourse with another guy though.

It was an opinion a lot of his colleagues shared at least until that one co-worker started showing pics of an awfully pretty redhead with her full lips wrapped around his cock. None believe that redhead was actually one of those so called sissies he had been talking about and so they had all taken a turn delivering to that address to see for themselves.

After that it didn't take long for all the drivers at their office to reach a consensus that there was nothing gay about getting sucked off or fucking that sissy. She was girlier and prettier than most women and she didn't complain if she had to suck cock or if she had to swallow. Instead she seemed rather eager.

In the meantime Marcy had managed to open up the fly of Carlos's cargo pants to be greeted by a throbbing erection poking up at him through a thin pair of black boxer shorts. Pulling down the boxers It immediately sprung to attention. It was the first time she actually saw another cock up close and it made her feel sick. She didn't like the look of that big flesh rod sticking out of that thick black pubic bush at all. At least it smelled cleaner than the nasty cock of her blackmailer, only slightly musky without hints of pee or sweat. It was also smaller than her blackmailer's cock, about 8 inches she guessed.

Bracing herself for the blowjob she was required to give Marcy wrapped her gloved hand around the base of Carlos's cock, unable to suppress a moan as that hated plug in her bottom gave a strong vibrating pulse. Everyone laughed as Marcy blushed bright red under the layers of make-up. "Such a hungry cock slut." Carlos grinned, knowing no better than his cock being the actual reason Marcy moaned.

Marcy knew she had to do a good job or she would get punished by Linda, Stephanie and probably her blackmailer as well. She hated herself for giving in to the pressure, but she tried her very hardest to please the cock in front of her. She did so by trying the thing Lisa had demanded when she caught her quickly kissing that dildo.

She pressed the tip of her tongue against the base of the cock then slowly but surely licked upwards, giving the throbbing purple head a firm kiss before letting the head sink between her lips, deeper and deeper until her nose was touching Carlos's pelvis. She then slowly moved back up only having gagged slightly when it was all the way in. Once she moved far enough up so only the tip of the cock was still sitting between her lips, she circled it once with her tongue before moving back down on it.

Letting out a satisfied moan Carlos exclaimed. "Such a good girl Marcy, if you're really as new to sucking cock as Linda claims then I can't help but think you're a natural born cock sucker. I mean this is the second best blowjob I ever got, the best still being Stephanie's, but then again she has had way more practice." Carlos moaned as Marcy continuously worked up and down his cock the same way she had done before.

"You know how sissies are Carlos, by the moment they suck their first cock they've trained for hours on end on dildos, dreaming of the moment they'll finally get to suck a real cock." Linda exclaimed with a laugh that sounded normal to Carlos, but made it sound like a mock to Marcy. She couldn't deny having done that at all much to her embarresment.

Hearing Carlos call her a natural born cock sucker stung what little remained of her male ego, but strangely enough it also gave a certain relieve. If Carlos was satisfied, then Linda and Stephanie would be satisfied as well, she hoped. From the continuous moans she herself let out spurred on by the plug in her butt she could already tell that her blackmailer was satisfied.

Marcy felt like a cheap whore sucking cock while Linda was filming with her blackmailer looking on over the phone and Stephanie standing by as well. Never the less she kept on bobbing her head up and down Carlos's cock. She was slowly getting better at controlling her gag reflex to the point where she barely gagged anymore while deepthroating the full 8 inches of Carlos's cock. Her eyes were still watering a lot though and it showed clearly from the dark circles with dark runs down her cheek as her mascara ran out.

Despite what she had expected Carlos wasn't mean or rough at all, in fact he was rather gentle, just stroking her hair and encouraging her as she sucked his dick. Marcy didn't like getting her hair stroked by a guy, definitely not while sucking his cock, but it was way preferable to how she had feared it would go.

With Carlos getting closer to an orgasm the gentleness suddenly started disappearing. As he was taken over by lust his hand moved to the back of Marcy's head pushing her faster down his cock and keeping her down there longer as he bucked his hips slightly to fuck her throat. "Mmm god yes baby, that's it, just keep on sucking, I'm nearly there." Carlos moaned.

Not long after Carlos's warning the beginning of his orgasm was announced by a loud groan combined with his hands pressing hard down on the back of Marcy's head, burying his cock all the way into her throat. Her chin was resting against his pulsing balls and her nose crushed against his pelvis.

Only a second or so after the orgasm hit Carlos, Marcy was brought to her own orgasm with an intense round of vibrations from the plug attacking her prostate. After being kept horny on edge for so long Marcy was finally pushed over it as her painfully constricted penis in its tiny cage filled the condom while Carlos was spraying big jets of cum straight down her throat directly into her belly.

His orgasm drawing to a close Carlos allowed Marcy's head to go back up so she could finally suck in some air again. He did keep the tip of his in her mouth though, flooding it with his last two jets of salty warm gooey cum. He then finally released Marcy's head so she could pull off of his now softening cock entirely while he collapsed back on the bed to catch his breath for a few seconds.

With a mouthful of cum Marcy didn't know what to do, it felt gross, it tasted gross and she didn't want to swallow it down at all. She might have gulped down a few jets already, but she really didn't want to swallow any more of it down. Spitting it out was no option either with all those people watching who would certainly get mad if she did. Then this whole nauseating experience would have been for nothing at all.

One thing was certain though keeping it in her mouth was worst of all, having to continue to feel and taste it was simply terrible. She was just about to swallow it down when Linda took charge. She moved over to get a close up of Marcy's face, the run mascara, the terribly smeared lipstick and the bits of cum leaking out the corners of her mouth.

"Why don't you open up and show us the package you got Marcy? You sure must be very proud making a real man cum like that." Linda smirked down at the shocked sissy. Knowing she'd better obey if she didn't want this all to be for nothing. She opened up her mouth for Linda and the camera, in it a puddle of opaque white cum was clearly visible, forcing her to keep it in her mouth just a bit longer.

"My my, such a big load and that was just the end of it from what I could tell. You must be one very good cock sucker for sure. Now why don't you swallow it down and thank Carlos for his yummy cum?" Linda smirked taking further stabs at Marcy male ego.

Reluctantly Marcy swallowed down the remainder of the cum, nearly gagging as she felt it slide down her throat. She then looked up at Carlos who had by now pulled his pants back in place and stood up. "Thank you Carlos for your yummy cum." She said with a trembling voice.

"You're welcome sweetheart, Linda has my number so just ask for it and give me a call anytime you crave some cock. I'll be more than willing to give it to you. Anyways, I really should get going now. Until next time Marcy, Stephanie." Carlos said with a bright smile, starting to walk out.

Marcy was shocked by the offer, the last thing she wanted was to see that guy ever again, much less suck his cock again. She had never been the curious kind when it came to her sexual orientation, but after yesterday and today she was really certain that she never wanted anything to do with cocks ever again.

"That's a great idea Carlos, I'll give her your number in a moment. I'm sure it won't be long until Marcy is begging for your cock again." Linda answered Carlos in Marcy's place before turning back to Marcy and Stephanie.

"Now Stephanie why don't you help Marcy get cleaned up while I accompany Carlos to the door. I'll be right back with the two of you." Linda said before walking out of the employee lounge with a bright smiling Carlos.

There was nothing Marcy could do but watch them leave in shock. She had just sucked a guy off and swallowed cum for the first time. That and he just walked away leaving her to clean up like it was nothing that had happened between the two of them. Admittedly she wanted him gone as soon as possible, yet it left her feeling used.

Worst of all was the fact that this though looking guy would expect a call from her sometime soon after how Linda had answered. She sure hoped Linda or her blackmailer wouldn't force her to really make that happen. One thing was for sure, she would never feel at ease opening the door again, fearing Carlos or one of his buddies would be delivering a package and expect a blowjob upon seeing her.

12