Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyways, that was enough foreplay, let's get to the main course, shall we? Trust me Lisa you're going to regret having bought that harness instead of the strapon I suggested and I don't say that simply because the suggested one is my own creation. There's a reason it has gotten so successful." Chelsea announced with a wink as she got off the bed only to return a moment later with one pink and one flesh coloured strapon. The pink one was her own, matching her hair while the flesh coloured one was still in the package.

Opening up the package Lisa looked at it a bit confused. There were no straps to it making her doubt it would stay in. Chelsea was more than eager to show off the toy of her own design though and more than eager to help Lisa who she thought was rather hot, especially in nothing but her garter belt stockings and heels out.

Moving in behind Lisa Chelsea gently cupped Lisa's breasts while taking the dildo from her. "Just relax, with how wet you are this'll be very easy to put in." Chelsea whispered as she gently started working the porous bulb into Lisa's pussy making her moan. Once it was properly seated it nearly looked like she had a real six-inch cock growing out of her pelvic bone.

With the cock in place Chelsea gave it a few jerks making Lisa gasp in surprised pleasure. "Oh my god I can really feel that and quite intensely so as well. This is amazing. Damn I'm already regretting not buying this one in the first place. Fuck expensive, this really feels like it's absolutely worth it's money and more." Lisa exclaimed.

"I know right, just imagine how it would feel fucking that gorgeous bubble butt Marcy has. I bet it'll feel way better than a few jerks does. Hey Marcy, turn around your girlfriend has a present for you to suck on." Chelsea grinned ordering Marcy who was still kneeling there where she had been between Chelsea's legs to turn around. An instant look of shocked surprise spread over Marcy's face. Sure she had seen Lisa with that dildo she had gotten from her blackmailer before, but nearly naked without straps this cock looked way to real.

"Yeah Marcy, come over here and suck my fucking cock." Lisa exclaimed excitedly, loving the power rush of having a cock she could feel. Marcy was taken a back a bit by Lisa's bold command, but sucking her girlfriend's fake cock definitely was preferable to sucking a real one. Hesitantly she crawled forward and took the dildo between her lips. To Marcy it pretty much tasted like her dildo did, but when Lisa moaned loudly she was very surprised.

Although she didn't like sucking cock hearing her girlfriend moan and looking up at her sexy naked breasts and the intense pleasure on her face was kind of fun. Growing a bit bolder Marcy deepthroated the dildo with each, enjoying how Lisa gasped. The fact that it was just a dildo she was sucking on really helped deal with the mental image. It made her more eager to experiment a bit with sucking technique.

With real cocks all Marcy cared about was getting the job done as soon as possible while now she just enjoyed seeing what effect certain actions had on the person she was sucking off. That person being her sexy girlfriend opposed to some guy made all the difference Marcy needed to start enjoying how she could make someone feel while sucking them off.

While Lisa and Marcy were enjoying the sucking action Chelsea inserted her own six-inch strapon dildo and moved behind Marcy. Since she didn't think Marcy was very experienced yet she had opted for the smaller dildos from her collection. Smiling broadly she spread Marcy's cheeks revealing the base of the butt plug and pulling it out with a plop making Marcy moan.

The moan made Lisa open her eyes, seeing that Chelsea was about to take Marcy's cherry. "Wait, this'll be the first time Marcy has anything other than a finger or a butt plug up her arse. I want to take her cherry." Lisa exclaimed.

Chelsea was somewhat surprised by this, but a big grin instantly spread across her face. "Awww that's so sweet. I just figured that with how she visited the gloryhole and with how she wore a plug that she was somewhat of a veteran slut. I would have never expected her to be a virgin, but in that case you should definitely do the honours. I'd love to see it while she's sucking on my cock. Judging from the feedback of the gloryhole goers yesterday she must be a great cocksucker."

"Haha, that she is for sure. Well as far as I was able to tell at least. Still I don't think it can beat that delicious looking bubble butt she has. It's honestly hard resisting to tap that." Lisa commented with a laugh. It turned Marcy's cheeks bright red. She had always dreamt of a threesome with two hot girls. Only the way this ended up with her being in the middle of a spit roast made her feel so objectified, something that didn't seem to concern the women that much.

At a moment's notice the two women switched place and while to Marcy it didn't really matter whether she was sucking Chelsea's dildo or Lisa's, she was now very nervous that she was about to get fucked. After wearing a butt plug this long and being used to fingering It probably wouldn't be that hard for Marcy to take, yet the knowledge that her anal virginity would be taken sooner than she got to lose her virginity by fucking someone was a fact that stung. It wasn't something she could ever turn back either.

Not that she could protest it at all as Chelsea quickly shoved her dildo all the way down Marcy's throat with a moan. She could feel Lisa's hands on her hips, and the slippery tip of the dildo resting against her butthole. There was nothing she could do as Lisa slowly but surely slid it in, moaning loudly as the clenching anal muscles slowly made the pressure of the bulb in Lisa's pussy rise. As worried as Marcy had been she couldn't help but let out a moan as well as the tip of the dildo slid over her prostate which had been her prime pleasure spot for a while now.

"Fuck this feels great, I have loved the idea of fucking Marcy since the moment I first considered a strapon. The sheer power of it just seemed so hot, but I never imagined it would feel this fucking great. I mean I never imagined I would feel anything but a little friction. This is simply mind blowing. It feels like Marcy's ass is directly massaging my pussy." Lisa moaned as she bottomed out her dildo with a loud moan.

Marcy was breathing heavily as well. While these dildo's weren't big by any means they still made her feel very full. They were bigger than anything she had ever had up her butt so far, not surprising considering that medium sized plug was the second biggest thing.

Over eager to fuck Marcy Lisa didn't give the sissy much time to adapt to the size of the dildo. With a swift hip movement she pulled back until just the tip of the dildo was inside Marcy's ass before hammering the full length in once more. In no time she built up a rather aggressive fucking pace, pumping in and out of Marcy's quickly adapting butthole. At first there had been a little discomfort, but in the end the pleasure as the dildo slid back and forth over her prostate had always gotten the upper hand.

Unlike Lisa Chelsea wasn't all to gentle at Marcy's head end either. While she had been required to give Lisa a blowjob, it was more like receiving a rough face fucking with Chelsea. Not that it was that uncomfortable either. She had taken far bigger down her throat so compared to those times this was like a walk in the park.

It didn't take long at all for Marcy to be the first one to cum. Much to her shame being spit roasted and this completely objectifying treatment had also given her more pleasure than she could handle. It seemed that her prostate had become extra sensitive to stimulation and it didn't end either. Although the sissy condom she was wearing was now filled Lisa just continued fucking her.

While Marcy's first orgasm subsided, the constant back and forth over her prostate kicked off a second orgasm, and a third, a fourth,... As soon as that first orgasm had hit Marcy was going through a flow of constant orgasms. It wasn't as intense all the time, it was more like waves. Each orgasm was a peak and as that peak flattened out a second peak hit.

The experience was so crazy pleasurable that Marcy's mind quickly got clouded by it, a while in she was nothing but an orgasming mess, spit roasted by these two hot women. It didn't even really register to her when Lisa came with a loud moan, flooding her butthole with her juices that had been absorbed by the specialised strapon.

She did notice when Chelsea came though as her juices sprayed directly down her throat. While she should be surprised that the dildo could cum she was too far gone to really comprehend it. It was only when the three of them collapsed on the bed, all needing some time to recuperate that it really started to dawn on Marcy what had just happened. The lack of further thrusts over her prostate finally allowed her continuous orgasm to slowly die down completely.

Chelsea's cock had come out of her mouth and she had removed her bra. Wiggling down a little she allowed Marcy's head to rest in between her soft pierced breast, playing with the sissy's hair a little. In the meantime Lisa still had her dildo firmly pressed deep inside Marcy's bottom while hugging her sissy boyfriend from behind.

Coming back to her senses Marcy felt confused. While being used so completely wasn't something she had liked, she had to admit that it had felt good. She actually felt quite okay and happy even with where she was at now, Chelsea gently playing with her hair while Lisa cuddled her from behind. Sure it wasn't the kind of threesome she had ever expected or wanted to be part off, but right now she wondered if this didn't feel better for everyone involve than if she had just had two girls to fuck.

12