Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 49

Story Info
The last part.
6.7k words
4.63
14.5k
13

Part 49 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,347 Followers

Marcy's epilogue

It had taken Marcy a while after John was finally permanently gone from her life to truly relax. She had felt his eyes and control on her for so very long that even now after weeks she still felt like she was being watched at times. It was always slightly unsettling, but in the end she managed to tell herself that it was just her imagination, after all if John hadn't been gone he would have certainly reared his ugly head by now.

Aside from those moments of unease Marcy's life was definitely on the up, getting better and better each day. Her dad was starting to accept her as his daughter while her mother's over compensating enthusiasm was going down resulting in both of them starting to treat her pretty much normal again. It was something Marcy truly enjoyed, normal was so much better than either end of the spectrum of acceptance her parents had been on. As a result she managed to reconnect with her parents again. In a sense having such a long break of not seeing them under John's control made it easier to fit back in as Marcy.

All hopes she had harboured about going back to being Mark had been pushed out of her thoughts by now. No matter what she and Lisa had tried her cock simply didn't work anymore and she was way too addicted to anal to even try to take a top position through other means something neither she nor Lisa really minded. Lisa was quite literally the one to wear the cock and pants in their relationship and neither of them wanted it any other way. In fact letting go completely of the thought of being a guy had made Marcy so much happier.

Back when she had still been a guy she had always felt the pressure to be a man, something she had always felt she lacked in the physical sense. So the overcompensation for it had led her down to becoming the rather toxic asshole she had once been just because she always felt like she needed to prove herself. Now as Marcy all those expectations were gone, it felt good to just let Lisa take the lead and people were a lot nicer to her as well. No one ever looked down on her again, instead when they looked at her now they often had a certain attraction and lust in their eyes.

At the surface Marcy had a look of pure innocent, her petite figure, her straight bangs, her cute dresses, they all gave her a cute girl next door look. Yet after all that had happened she was left behind as quite the depraved nymphomaniac. It was actually the hardest thing to hide as for everything her parents knew so far, they had no business knowing about her sex life which was quite active. She and Lisa still spent a lot of time up in her room fucking like rabbits which had been one of the main driving factors for them to rent a nice spacey apartment near campus at the other side of the city, all made possible by the funds earned from her site, funds that aptly replaced her college savings she had spent at CC's before.

After all they had gone through together she and Lisa had become closer than ever, they were really yearning to build out a life of their own between the two of them, one where they didn't have to be sneaky with the depraved things they got up to around the house. It was more than necessary as after giving it some thought Marcy had decided to carry on with her site and neither she nor Lisa really felt comfortable doing at either of their houses. Linda had been all too glad to offer the employee lounge at her store, but Lisa and Marcy really wanted a place of their own.

It was pretty easy for them to come up with the excuse that they had found a great place for a bargain to explain why they decided to move out. After all they would have moved out to college a few weeks later anyways. The sudden change of college to the one in the city rather than the one across the country they had been planning to go to was a little harder to explain, but it wasn't an issue with their parents either. If anything they were happy they would have an easier time seeing their kids.

That wasn't their reason of choosing to move to a college close to home though. After all they had been through here their bond with Linda had become a lot closer, for as terrible as Linda had been Marcy mainly remembered her as her saviour. She had been one of the nicer people in the weeks leading up to getting rid of John and her help at the store after gaining her freedom from her blackmailer had been plenty of fun.

Working at CC's was very rewarding for more than one reason, so much even that she had decided to work the Wednesday there after and the one after that too. When they had told Linda they had found an apartment in the area so Marcy could keep helping out on Wednesday's as far as school permitted it, Suzan had promptly promoted her to "Senior CC Employee" earning her the same uniform as Stephanie, a frillier version of what Linda herself wore as a token of appreciation.

One of the only things Marcy missed about John was a real cock of flesh and blood, it was a void the delivery guys making deliveries to CC's were more than happy to fill. Whenever she worked Marcy got to receive all deliveries and take care of the tips which ever way she liked. It remained slightly awkward since she wasn't really attracted to guys all that much, but having a cock to play with was a perk nonetheless.

Luckily Lisa took no issue with it. Ever since John had been removed from the equation they had been honest with one another, Marcy openly talked about her work at CC's and everything she did there from taking care of the delivery guys, the clients to getting railed with a strapon over Linda's desk. Lisa was more than happy to let Marcy explore and experience those things she couldn't give her, she only had one rule, and that was that she needed a selfie whenever Marcy had some sexy fun with someone while she wasn't present. The lewd pics were a high light of Lisa's day whenever she got them, Marcy for her part got a real kick of being able to freely share her adventures with her girlfriend, sending them out always gave her a rush.

Aside from all the sexy shenanigans she managed to get up to at CC's the store credit she got was a nice bonus as well. It wasn't really necessary and for every day wear, aside from her lingerie she wore regular clothing, but her fans greatly appreciated the sissy outfits and on some level away from the public eye it served as a mild humiliation Marcy also enjoyed. Nothing got her in the mood for some fun as getting all dressed up and dolled up in the extravagant outfits.

Another person the two of them hadn't wanted to let go of was Chelsea, she was just such a fun openminded and extraordinarily kinky creative person they both looked up to. The parties she threw were always second to non and the things they saw there were great inspirations for the video's they shot for their fans.

Not only was she a great inspiration, she was also an amazing facilitator, always ready with a with all the gear they needed and the best advise on how to use it. Although that advice usually came in the form a demonstration which was one of the big reasons they never asked anyone else for advise on toys. They loved Chelsea and her demonstrations no matter whether she picked Lisa or Marcy to demonstrate on. Either was fine as neither of them was opposed to watching the other.

Then again, if Chelsea had the time which she often did, nearly always having a sub at the store to take over for a little, she often demonstrated a toy on the both of them. Chelsea had such a casual domineering way about her which they both fell hard for. While Lisa sometimes liked to submit to someone else, submitting never came as easy as when she was with Chelsea. Shopping at her store was always an experience to say the least.

While it always was a treat to see Chelsea, the store had another big treat for Marcy and Lisa, it's glory hole. It had become one of their regular rituals, a stop at the glory hole whenever they visited Chelsea's store. As much as Marcy loved playing with a real cock whenever she could, nothing ever beat getting to share these moments with Lisa and the glory hole was the perfect opportunity. Thanks to Chelsea's app it was a safe environment with plenty off cock.

They had even gotten permission to film in their booth. Chelsea just added it as a warning to the notification so people knew what they were walking in on, but since only their cock was visible, no one really cared about the fact that it would be filmed and put on the internet. In fact pretty much each and every user of the glory hole became a new fan of theirs, subscribing to Marcy's website which also made it in the notification as the place where all videos would be posted.

All of them initially singed up to see what was happening at the other side of the wall. It always felt great without a doubt, but that was about it they never really had an opportunity to sneak a peak at what actually happened and time and time again in was so much hotter than they had imagined. Some where shocked when they found out that it had been a sissy and her Mistress that had gotten them off, yet when seeing the content of the site it was nearly always hot enough to keep them around and stop caring.

One of Lisa's favourite ways to make Marcy get the cocks in the gloryhole booth off was to have her strip down to her underwear which by now consisted pretty much only of panties that had a hole for her ass in the back and one for her permanently soft tiny cock in the front. She loved to make Marcy move her ass up against the wall and ride the cock of whoever was on the other side while she possessively held her chin looking straight down into her eyes. It was always a joy to watch the sheer looks of pleasure and bliss wash over her face from up close. In the mean time Lisa held her free hand underneath Marcy's cock to catch all her dribble which got fed back to her after she was done fucking.

Her cock which was now only referred to as a clit was only occasionally caged at this point, the cage no longer served any purpose other than aesthetic reasons. While Marcy's clit remained very sensitive it could be used for nothing but an extra stimulation to herself. It was something she had found peace with by now which is why she often tried different styles one of the favourite ones being a neat bow matching her lingerie tied right behind the head of her clit. The inch wide ribbons she used was enough to conceal her entire shaft with just the head poking out.

Over the weeks that Marcy had been in doubt on whether or not to continue the site, the lack of content posted had made some of her previous fans from when John had run the show leave. Now that she created all her content with Lisa however, there was way more variation in the content they created, that combined with a lot of people liking the sight of them together more than that sight of John had given their subscriptions a huge boost though. A boost to the point that they were shocked even after already getting shocked by the previous numbers.

They earned enough of the site to afford their big fancy apartment along with all the toys and gadgets they could ever want. Something that had come in real handy as they had let Chelsea decorated their new home with all kinds of hidden and not so hidden kinky furniture opening up a whole new area of possibilities for them to play around with. It allowed them to host kinky parties and regular parties alike, something they were sure would come in handy once college started which by now was just around the corner.

Marcy and Lisa had fully settled in in their new place, everything to get started at their new college was taken care off meaning they had a couple of days of just fun left before some responsibilities would hit them once more. They both wanted to make most of those days which is how they found themselves at a fancy restaurant in the evening.

Lisa had kind of wanted to re-enact their prom as it had been their very first date and about the only time she had really gotten all dressed up to the nines rather than sticking to her comfort style. She had wanted to do it over in a way which solidified their new status in their relationship, a celebration of all they had been through and where they were at because of it. Due to a lack of a ball to go to a fancy restaurant was all the best option at hand, but that hardly mattered, what did matter was Marcy and the look in her eyes when she had surprised her with this lovely evening out after she had come back from another day working at CC's.

Linda had sent her a text the moment she had left work so she was ready to meet Marcy at the door the moment she arrived home. "Hello my sweet sissy, I have a surprise for you." Lisa said a bright twinkle in her eyes as she met Marcy at the door completely naked and judging from her damp hair fresh out of the shower. She didn't even allow Marcy the time to respond as she slammed the door shut straight behind her girlfriend only to push her up against it and kiss her passionately. The look before Marcy's eyes closed as she gave in to the kiss had just been precious, one of flustered shock, completely taken off guard by this enthusiastic and immediate welcome.

Before Lisa broke off the kiss she once again caught Marcy off guard when she fastened a black silk blindfold over her eyes, tying it off tightly behind her head. It ensured that aside from the glimpse of her naked body she had caught she couldn't see anything else at all. "Now follow me my sweet sissy, you have work to do before I can show you more of my surprise." Lisa giggled once she broke the kiss, with that she took Marcy's hand and took her through the apartment, the master bedroom and finally into the master bathroom where she slammed the door behind Marcy and locked it from the outside.

"There we go Marcy, you can take your blindfold off now. Just get cleaned up and knock on the door when you are ready." Came Lisa's order from the other side leaving Marcy a bit confused, shocked over this rapid turn of events, but most of all excited over what Lisa had planned. She hadn't suspected a thing making this all the more exciting and confusing.

Unable to find out exactly what Lisa was planning Marcy went straight to work, for a moment she thought about peeking through the keyhole, but she didn't want to ruin the surprise Lisa had created. Everything from the kiss to the excitement over the unknown had worked her up to the point where she really needed to take care of things. So the moment she performed her enema, Marcy couldn't help herself but get off with the nozzle, catching her load in her hand and eating it up. Even without anyone looking or telling her to do it Marcy never let one of her own watery loads go to waste. Enema's also remained an integral part of her getting ready, but at least she needed no one's permission to get off anymore, something she took full advantage off.

With her enema over, a bath followed, taking a rather long time as she washed and conditioned her hair as well as her whole body after that. A quick application of sweet smelling lotion later she was all clean and ready for whatever it was that Lisa had prepared for her. With an excited knock on the door she patiently waited. Within seconds she could hear the lock turn followed by a short instruction. "Count to five then step out naked."

Marcy dutifully did as she was told, but when she opened the door her jaw simply dropped in amazement. Right next to their huge bed Lisa stood an excited expectant smile on her face. She looked drop dead gorgeous, sexy, playful, feminine, domineering yet formal all in one. Her hair was pulled in a simple high ponytail, her face made up spectacularly, dark grey smoky eyes, paired with bright red lipstick matching her well manicured nails. She was wearing a rather simply white blouse which hugged her figure perfectly, a black satin floppy bow was tied around the collar hanging there playfully. Her pants were skin tight, made out of black leather reaching just above her ankles leaving part of her sheer black stockinged covered leg and feet visible above her stylish five inch tall black patent leather stiletto heels.

On the bed next to her lay a lilac satin dress which hung off one shoulder, it was skin tight till the narrowest point of the waist where a broad white satin ribbon tied off in a bit bow in the back separated it from the very full looking flowing floor length skirt. A skirt that had a slit running up one leg right up to the upper thigh. She instantly recognised the dress as the one Lisa had worn when they had gone to prom, back when she had been wearing the classic white shirt, black pants and bowtie like a lot of guys.

Along side the dress lay a CC's set of lingerie, a pair of solid lilac satin panties with white lace trimming the front hole and heart shaped cut out at the back. A white satin ribbon sat at each hip with a silver tiara embroidered over the hole her clit would peak through. Next to the panties the lingerie featured a matching under bust corset that would nip in Marcy's narrow waist a few more inches, push up her small breasts to create just a bit more cleavage while the garters would hold up the sheer white stockings with a lilac Cuban heel, back seam and tops.

Finishing the outfit were a pair of five inch tall lilac coloured patent leather stiletto heels of her own, a small lilac clutch purse, whit satin opera gloves that reached all the way up to her mid upper arm. On the vanity an elegant white gold necklace with a heart shaped pendant and matching chandelier earrings. Marcy was completely overwhelmed, clutching her hands in front of her mouth as tears of pure emotion welled up in her eyes.

"So uhm, there isn't really a prom for us to go to, but I made a reservation at a restaurant and I was wondering if you would like to be my date for tonight." Lisa asked, she knew full well that the answer would be yes, yet she wanted to formally ask Marcy. What she wasn't expecting though was for Marcy to fly in her arms and hug her tight enough to nearly squeeze the air out of her lungs as she screamed "Yes" over and over again.

Lisa had a hard time choking back tears herself, she had expected Marcy to like her surprise, but not nearly to this extend where she was overjoyed to the point of tears. If she was ever in doubt about whether or not she and Marcy were right for each other she would always have this moment to think back to. She couldn't help but melt into the hug for a good minute or two, but eventually Lisa needed to break it off. "I'm sorry to interrupt Marcy, but I think you'll need to get ready, we can have plenty of fun later tonight. Now why don't you bend over and rest your hands on the bed for me?" Lisa asked as her blushing sissy girlfriend released her and got in position.

She had had a great deal of help from friends to arrange all this, Linda had let Marcy go a little early since they all knew she needed a lot of time to get ready. For her job at CC's a cage was part of the uniform so with Marcy bent over that was the first thing Lisa removed tying a lilac bow around her clit instead. The regular vibrating plug she wore was replaced by an equally large metal one with a lilac heart shaped crystal decorating the bottom. With those details of her outfit taken care of Lisa gave her a firm slap on her bottom. "There that's my contribution, now why don't you get all dolled up for me so we can get going?" She smirked.

Marcy couldn't help but blush lightly as Lisa so casually dominated her, it always made her weak to the knees. Following her girlfriend and Mistress's requests she quickly got dolled up in the lingerie laid out for her, putting on a show for her Mistress and for the cameras around the room, this would most likely make good content for on their site later on. The only help she got after the release from her cage and the switch of plugs was too tighten her corset and zip up her dress, everything else had by now become second nature to her, even rolling up a pair of delicate stockings and attaching the garter tabs with her long pink manicured nails.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,347 Followers
12