Neighbourly

Story Info
Dave and Jenna move into a new home with strange neighbours.
6.9k words
4.37
12.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - Move In Day

Dave looked out over the grassy field and watched his trusty stead galloping through the tall grass that swayed from the warm breeze. He looked up at the shining sun and let the warmth of it roll over him as he took in a deep, contented breath.

All that he surveyed was his now, his property, his kingdom.

"Dave!" Jenna's shrill voice broke him from his thoughts back to the sound of Buster yapping in the small backyard with the noise of the traffic coming from the main road just a few dozen meters away from their front door.

"Yeah Jenna?" he called back.

"Does Buster want in? I can hear him barking from all the way in here. And if he doesn't, quit lollygagging around and get in here and help me unpack!"

Buster had made a few more circuits of the backyard and was now at the sliding glass doors that lead outside, looking up at him with those small eyes and scraggly fur that made the small dog so adorable.

He smiled down and slid the door open and Buster burst in, his tiny claws making scratching noises on the tile floor as he tried to find traction after having so much in the small patch of grass that was now his favourite place.

It was quite the change from the small apartment that they had moved from in the city's downtown core. Not just for Buster but for Dave and Jenna as well.

Dave had always dreamed of owning a house and he'd been saving every penny he could to afford one, Jenna on the other hand had been mediocre on the idea at best. She'd certainly been interested in having more space, but she'd preferred the convenience of the city as well as the proximity of all the things she liked to do.

In some ways it was worse for Dave than Jenna, as she worked from home, where she was impacted in her day-to-day life very little. Dave, on the other hand, had gone from a five-minute subway ride to a forty-five-minute train plus another ten minutes on the subway.

But Dave didn't mind, to have somewhere he could own and call home was more important than a few hours a day in travel. Especially now.

A small frown came over his face before he walked into the kitchen to find his wife bending over and picking up another box that contained their entire lives together. Buster was running around her feet, yapping away in an attempt to help. Dave's frown quickly vanished at the sight of his wife's butt in her tight jeans. His dick stirred a little but it quickly passed and he grabbed another box from the floor and placed it on the counter to open.

"Can you believe all the junk we have?" Jenna asked.

"Who knew we could pack so much stuff into that small apartment, right?"

Dave sighed inwardly, not letting it show, their relationship had been rocky for the last few months since they'd had the bad news.

They'd been trying to start a family since their honeymoon almost two years ago with no luck. Thinking it was just bad luck for the first year, they'd eventually admitted that something must be wrong and had gone to a doctor to find out.

Looking back on it now, the six months of testing that had found nothing wrong with Jenna, had been a giant waste of time. Not only the doctor, but both Jenna and Dave hadn't considered that Dave could be the problem, he was healthy and played baseball and golf. Society always put the burden of child bearing on the woman and Dave felt terrible for burdening her with it as well.

Once all of the tests for Jenna had been exhausted, it had only taken a few days and a single test to find out that Dave was the problem. It had put a great strain on their relationship, but they had been working through it, kind of at least.

Dave had dove in head first into his longstanding dream of owning a house, whereas Jenna had doubled down on work.

Since then, they hadn't been intimate, and Jenna's focus on work had started to show up as weight gain. They had both always been active, Dave with sports, Jenna with the gym and yoga, but with her extra workload, she'd started to let that slide.

Not that she wasn't still desirable, but the news of Dave's infertility had pretty much killed their sex life. While there was nothing wrong with Dave's plumbing per se, everything still worked from a physical perspective, he was shooting blanks.

That had really hurt his confidence and he'd been unable to do more than stay hard for a short time. Not that Jenna had noticed, as her own sex drive had trailed off and she often slept with her back to him now.

The view of the back of her head, covered in her jet-black hair, haunted his dreams and nightmares.

Dave shook his head and focused back on the task at hand, taking a whisk from the box and finding a place to put it in the drawers under the counter of their new home.

The house was a chance to start over, to make things better and he hoped Jenna saw it as the same.

* * *

Dave stood on the front steps of the house and looked up and down the street as the sun set, a row of near-identical homes on each side of it.

It wasn't the most upscale neighbourhood, in fact if you drew a venn diagram of "good neighbourhoods" and "bad neighbourhoods", theirs would reside just to the left of the "bad" circle.

The overlap of the two would be just across the street where he could see the faint glow of neon in the fading light of the day. Some might have called it a red-light district, but it wasn't really that. Sure there were some strip clubs in it, but it was mostly filled with bars and clubs that catered to the young.

It was the kind of place that a city put up with within limits. Those in the good neighbourhoods taking advantage of its hedonism to indulge in things that they would never admit to their friends, and those in the bad neighbourhoods looking to use it as a stepping stone to better things.

It was the only reason they'd been able to afford the house in the first place. Being so close lowered the value of the neighbourhood to the point where they could afford it, but still being on the "right" side of the tracks, so to speak.

Dave had no problem with the compromise, Jenna had been more outspoken, but had come around after the second viewing of the house.

"Hey neighbour!" a chipper voice called out and Dave turned to see two women coming from his left side neighbour. His eyes widened and he managed not to stare, for too long at least as the women approached.

The blonde that had called out was wearing a red and white polka dot sun dress that flared out at her hips and pushed her considerable breasts together at her top.

The brunette that walked beside her was equally as curvy but wore a much more sedate t-shirt and jeans that hugged every inch of her body.

"Ugh... hi?" Dave managed to get out as they walked up the path to his doorstep.

"I'm Cathy and this is Dorthy." the blonde said, nodding to the brunette as she introduced them.

"I'm Dave." he replied and extended his hand instinctively, only then noticing the cake that was in Cathy's hands.

"Oh, shit, let me get that..." he said realizing his mistake and the two women gave a pleasant laugh as they glanced at each other.

"Thanks Dave. We just wanted to welcome you to the neighbourhood!" Dorthy said and they looked around Dave and into the front door, "Did we see someone else moving in with you?"

"God, I'm such an idiot, yeah, of course... please come in..." Dave said as he turned and walked into the house, the women following behind him, "Hey Jenna... we have visitors..."

"Really?" Jenna said as she emerged from the kitchen and started towards the front hall, the four of them intersected in the living room and Jenna smiled until she caught sight of Cathy and Dorthy walking behind him.

To her credit, she didn't frown or make a face, but he could see the suspicion that flashed across her face even though she hid it well.

"Hi Jenna, I'm Cathy and this is Dorthy." Cathy said, re-introducing the two of them to Jenna.

"They brought cake!" Dave said.

"I can see that." Jenna replied in a deadpan as Dave walked past her and into the kitchen to put the cake on the counter.

"We just wanted to drop by and introduce ourselves, and welcome you to the neighbourhood. We just live next door!" Dorthy said as Jenna's smile returned and so did Dave.

"That's great, thank you." Jenna replied, putting on her best face.

"If you need anything at all, just pop over, we're always home." Cathy said.

The rest of the conversation was just small talk and pleasantries that Dave mostly tuned out of as he tried not to stare for too long at the two beautiful neighbours that were standing in his living room.

Chapter 2 - First Weekend

Dave tossed in bed and Jenna did the same as the two of them had their backs to each other. The first week of living in their new home had gone by at lightning speed, but hadn't helped their relationship. In fact, things might have been worse.

When Cathy and Dorthy had said they were always home, they had really meant it. Neither Dave nor Jenna had seen them leave the house for more than a trip to the grocery store or other necessities.

While this hadn't been a big deal for Dave, as he'd been spending most of the week at work, or commuting to and from work, Jenna had been home all week.

Dave hadn't seen the problem until today when the week had been over and he'd spent the day in the backyard cutting the grass and doing other yardwork.

Next door, Cathy and Dorthy had spent the day cavorting around their small pool. And by cavorting Dave meant making out and sounding like the set of a lesbian porn movie.

Jenna had wanted him to go over and give the two women a talking to, but Dave had stalled, saying that it wasn't that bad and they were in the privacy of their own home after all.

That had gone over like a led balloon and a fight had ensued. Which had led to their current positions in bed.

But there was something more bothering Dave than the fight, something that was nagging at the back of his head all week... why hadn't Jenna gone over and talked to them herself?

She was a high-paid project manager for a fortune 500 tech company, she dealt with conflict resolution all the time, why had she waited until he was home on the weekend and asked him?

He let out a sigh and tried to push the train of thought out of his mind and get some sleep, eventually, it worked and he drifted off to a pleasant dream of Jenna and him making love like the last time they had so long ago.

* * *

Dave and Jenna had agreed that Sunday would always be a relaxation day, no unpacking, no work, just the two of them spending time together. It was a small way to try and repair their relationship, but was having mixed results. Today, they'd cheated just a little and set up a couple of chairs and the umbrella in their backyard, before sitting down to enjoy the warm summer day as Buster ran around the grass.

"God, I can't believe they're at it again!" Jenna said exasperatedly as the sound of Cathy and Dorthy came over the fence that separated their properties.

Dave rolled his eyes but had to admit he was having a hard time keeping his growing erection from showing through his pants. The thought of their beautiful neighbours making out with each other was hard to ignore for sure, but unlike Jenna that grated at it, Dave had been enjoying it all morning.

"I can't take it anymore... I'm going to the store for a bit." Jenna declared and stood up and walked out of the backyard and into the house.

"Thank god..." Dave said under his breath as he heard Jenna grab the car keys and close the front door behind her.

Shifting around in his chair, he repositioned himself to relieve a bit of the discomfort he was feeling and then leaned back and relaxed. It was the first time he'd been able to remain hard for more than a few seconds and he was on cloud nine. His mind diffed off as his imagination took over and he daydreamed about his neighbours and the sounds that came from over the fence.

"Hey Dave!" the sound of Cathy's voice said and Dave's eyes bolted open as he jerked upward and almost fell out of his chair.

He managed to sit upright and turn to see Cathy looking over the fence, "Cathy! Hi! I... I didn't hear you... I mean... I..."

Cathy gave a little giggle and beamed a thousand-watt smile in his direction, "Don't worry about it Dave. Hey, did I hear Jenna head out?"

"Ugh... yeah... she went to the store."

"Oh, that's good. Hey, want to come over for a swim, it's a real hot day out."

"Ugh... no... I shouldn't... I mean..."

"Oh come on, the water's great and we don't bite... much." Cathy said with a wicked smile on her bright red lips.

Dave's erection stiffened even more and before he knew what he was saying he replied, "Ah, ok, let me get my swim trunks."

* * *

Dave scolded himself internally for making such a stupid choice. He'd gone and grabbed his swim trunks and walked over to his neighbours' pool, only to find Cathy and Dorthy in tiny string bikinis that hid nothing from view.

He'd instinctively started to turn around and head back to his house, but Dorthy's hand had grabbed him and pulled him closer to the pool. Before he could comprehend what was going on, he was up to his neck in water, surrounded by his neighbours splashing him.

"You were right Cat, he is in good shape, and cute too, in a lost puppy kinda way." Dorthy said as she touched Dave's shoulder.

"I know, right? I can't believe how lucky we are Dot! I mean, anyone could have moved in next door!" Cathy replied, her hand not resting on his shoulder but instead running down his stomach and into his swim trunks to find his ridged erection.

The feel of her hand touching his dick snapped him back to reality and he jerked and pushed back towards the edge of the pool.

"I... I'm sorry ladies... I have to go..." he said and without waiting for a response rose up out of the pool and nearly ran out of their house.

"Awe... come on Dave... stay a while..." he heard one of them whine, but he tried to block it out of his head.

Chapter 3 - Second Weekend

When Jenna had returned from the store on Sunday, he'd stayed in the backyard trying to ignore Cat and Dot as Jenna had retreated to her home office and done the same.

He doubted either of them had been very successful, but he hadn't spoken to her other than the bare minimum since then either. He was grateful that she hadn't tried to engage with him during the week as they both had sensed something was wrong and neither wanted to talk about it.

On Thursday night, he had almost thought he'd felt Jenna run her hand down his back during the night, but he knew it must have been a dream. Speaking of which, his dreams had woken him up several times during the week.

In cold sweats and raging hardons no less. He couldn't quite remember the details of them, but he knew they involved Cat and Dot, and that was a problem.

Dave was just finishing cutting the grass when Jenna walked into the backyard and approached him, "Hey, ah, I met Cathy and Dorthy out front." she said, not making eye contact with him.

The hairs on the back of his neck stood up as his flight or fight response kicked into high gear as to what they might have said about last weekend.

"Oh yeah?" he replied tentatively.

"Yeah, they were wondering if... if we... if we wanted to come over for a swim." she managed to get out, seemingly embarrassed by the question.

If Dave had been drinking something, the spit take would have soared over their neighbours' fence and right into their pool.

"A swim... I mean..." Dave stuttered a little, trying to find a way to say no that wouldn't look suspicious.

"I mean... it would be nice... but if you don't want to..." Jenna interjected, running her hand over her ear, pushing a few stray strands of short black and blonde hair away from her face.

"No... I mean... I could... use a swim..." he replied, inwardly rolling his eyes and what he was saying.

"Ok... I mean... I think it would be nice... I'll tell them we'll be over in a while."

"Yeah, sounds good." Dave said, the sinking feeling in his gut heading straight for his feet.

His face twisted into confusion for a moment as she turned to walk back into the house, "Hey, ah, did you do something with your hair?" he asked.

Jenna turned and beamed a bright smile at him that he hadn't seen in months, "Yeah, do you like the blonde streaks?"

"Yeah... yeah, they look great." he replied, dumbfounded with nothing else to say.

* * *

Dave laid in bed as Jenna finished up in the bathroom, astounded that he'd managed to survive the afternoon pool party.

Partly due to the raging hardon he'd had to conceal all afternoon long; partly because neither Cat nor Dot had brought up the previous weekend, partly because they had both behaved like perfect neighbours throughout, and partly because Jenna had seemed to get along famously with them both!

What he had expected to be a complete disaster had turned into the best day Jenna and he had had in ages. The sound of the light switch clacking darkened the bathroom and bedroom and he turned to see Jenna's dark outline move toward the bed until she slipped into it.

"Goodnight honey." he said, not expecting a response as he closed his eyes.

To his surprise he felt Jenna's hand come to rest on his chest for a moment, and then start to roam over it.

"Dave... I've been thinking that maybe... maybe we could..." Jenna said as his hand roamed down to find his hard shaft waiting for it.

"I see you've been thinking the same thing..." she replied and then slipped under the sheets as both of her hands started to work his manhood. They were soon replaced with her lips as he leaned back and received the first blowjob from her since two birthdays ago.

It wasn't long before she came up for air and straddled him, taking his shaft in her hand and aiming it right for her pussy before she slipped down onto it.

"God Dave, I've been so horny this week... I've missed you inside of me... I need you inside of me..."

Dave grabbed hold of her hips and grunted in response as she started to buck back and forth.

Jenna cried out in passion as she continued, "God Dave, we're fucking like we used to! I've missed this so much! Fuck me Dave! Fuck me!"

It went on for what seemed like hours but eventually they both came hard and collapsed together in bed for the first time in eons.

Chapter 4 - Third Weekend

Dave sat by the pool on Saturday as he looked over at Jenna, Cat and Dot chatting up a storm. The three women were touching each other's arms, and hair, and faces as they fawned over each other like they had been best friends since kindergarten.

Dave's dick was as hard as steel and he couldn't wait to get back home and have another night like last Saturday with Jenna.

The last week had been a real eye-opener for both of them; Dave because he'd been able to perform for the first time in a long time, and for Jenna as she'd realized how much she'd missed the intimacy with him.

Perhaps that was why she'd gone back to the salon and added more streaks of blonde into her hair, and picked up a whole new line of makeup as well. She was also looking fantastic in her bikini.

Jenna had never worn much in the way of makeup, just enough to look professional, which was still the case during the week, but today she'd applied more than he'd ever seen before. Still not as much as Cat and Dot were wearing, but the change was marked for sure.

Dave leaned back and relaxed, trying to put the three women out of his mind, and failed to do so. Especially when a little while later Jenna had walked over and sat down beside him, placing her hand on his crotch and leaned in and kissed him.

"Hey, you seem to be having a *hard* time... relaxing. Want to head back to our place?" she purred.

Dave grunted and nodded in response and the two of them bid goodbye to Cat and Dot. As they walked out he was sure he could hear one of them say "lucky girl".

12