Neighbourly Folk

Story Info
Two students sranded by weather, taken in by a stranger.
7.1k words
4.03
16.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin woke up and sat up, he looked around and saw Rita's filmy nightie still on the pillow next to him.

He picked it up and studied it before smelling the flimsy sexy material. Her personal smell was still on the material, be it very faint.

He looked at the wall covering, it was in the form of bamboo stalks with spiky foliage, it was different, and kind of relaxing.

Getting up and dressed in shorts and his tee shirt.

He strolled over to the window and looked out at the back of the house. She had to be a hard worker, to keep the back garden looking the way it was.

As he looked he caught a glimpse of something sparkling through the tree's at the bottom of the garden.

He shrugged his shoulders and turned and walked back to the hallway to the stairs.

As he got to the top of the stairs he heard some music playing, downstairs.

Rita was humming along to the music.

There was the aroma of coffee wafted in the air.

"Good morning sweetie, there is fresh coffee if you want some" Rita said in a soft voice.

Sitting on her sofa, in a white terry robe, that had slipped off of her legs a bit, revealing some smooth skin. Some of her shapely chest as well. "How did you sleep sweetie?" she asked.

"I slept like a log, and you, how was your sleep?"

"I slept well." she said as Kevin stepped in to the living room.

Patting the sofa next to her "come sit with me for a minute, you look good hon" she said very softly.

As he sat down he slipped his arm around her shoulder and rested it on the back of the sofa momentarily, before dropping it down around her shoulder to gently squeeze it and rub it.

She lent against him and rested her head on his shoulder.

After a few minutes Rita said softly "I missed my good night kiss you know, I was dreaming of more, but" before she could say anything more Kevin turned his head and gently pressed his lips against hers.

As they looked at each other Rita slowly closed her eyes, bringing a hand up to press his head against hers, their lips slowly moving a bit from side to side.

Her lips trembling slightly as she parted them, her nostrils flared, this was the way she loved to feel.

Her hand messing with his hair, his hand easing her robe off of her shoulder a bit.

She slowly slipped the tip of her tongue out to slide it across Kevin's lips, teasing him tempting him, one could say asking him.

He answered her by sucking her tongue eagerly into his mouth, their tongues played with each other and jousted with each other, their saliva began to dribble from the corners of their mouths.

After a long passionate kiss, Rita said in a husky voice "hm there you go sweetie, I missed that last night, I'd love to carry on but we have things to do first, em.

What would you like for breakfast, I have special k if you like cereal, or I can make us some scrambled eggs?"

"I'd love some of your scrambled eggs please, Rose said that they are to die for. And I believe her. I think you are to die for as well." Kevin said as he got up and pulled Rita up from the sofa and pressed her to him eagerly, looking into her eyes, as his stiff prick was making it's presence known.

"Hm yes that feels good, but later maybe. I'll start making the eggs. Would you lay the table for us, okay."

"A good idea indeed."

"The knives and forks are in the drawer next to the sink and the plates are in the cupboard above. Pour some coffee for you as well if you want to, cream is in the fridge."

"Excellent, how about you, can I pour you some as well?"

"Yes please."

"What do you take in your coffee, me I just take cream." Kevin said.

""Me to, what I would love is some of your full cream in mine.

Hopefully later." she giggled as he squeezed her robe covered butt.

"We'll see." Kevin whispered running a hand up to softly touch her breast through the opening in her robe.

"That sounds like a plan." Rita said softly as she continued with the eggs.

They sat at the table and had their breakfast, quietly in their own thoughts for several minutes.

"Rose is right about your scrambled eggs, they are to die for, thank you for making them." Kevin said appreciatively as looked at her.

"Is there a lake back there, I was looking out at your garden and saw something glittering through the clump of trees."

"Yes there is a small lake back there, it's all over grown though. It got a bad name after some teenagers were caught skinny dipping and fucking around back there.

The local fuddy duddies got it closed off." Rita said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Skinny dipping that sounds like fun, I've never done it but it sure sounds sexy.

We should cut a small path through the trees, just for us." Kevin said with a twinkle in his eyes and a cheeky grin on his face.

"We'll see, so what are you doing today, anything interesting?" Rita inquired.

"I'm going to cut Rose's grass for her, then who knows, and you. What do you have planned?"

"No, nothing really, the grass out back maybe, I don't have much ambition right now."

"I know that feeling for sure, well I had better get to it. Will we see you later?"

"For sure sweetie." Rita replied as he got up to leave.

Getting to Rose's front door Kevin knocked and then opened the door and went in," hi girls I've returned."

"How are you doing."

" Rose you were right, Rita's scrambled eggs are to die for."

"Did Karen behave herself?" Kevin asked with a chuckle.

"Yes indeed, more to the point did you, you are probably tired out."

"There is some coffee if you want some."

Karen and I were just deciding what to do, we are probably going to get some groceries in a while."

"Oh okay." Kevin said, then added "I slept like a log. Thanks but I'm good. A good day to get the grass cut I think." said Kevin as he sat down.

"Oh thanks sweetie" Rose said as she uncrossed her legs, and added that the mower was in the shed out back.

Rose and Karen sat next to each other on one of the love seats, Rose had her arm around Karen's shoulders and her hand over the shirt covered breast, while Karen was self-consciously playing with the hem of her skirt aware that Kevin could see and not sure what she wanted to do, Rose's hand was exciting her and unnerving her at the same time.

"I will let you girls sort out what you want to do and get going before it gets too warm." Kevin said as he got up and walked into the kitchen and out to the back door.

"Better have a pee before I go I think."Rose remarked.

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea." Karen said as she followed Rose upstairs. Going into the bathroom Rose slipped out of her panties and had them in her hand as Karen arrived.

Rose wiped herself and stepped out of the way so Karen could go, she went back to her bedroom and dropped the panties on the pillow leaving them there.

Karen came out of the bathroom adjusting her skirt,"that feels better" she said.

Going down stairs Rose got her hand bag and picked up the shopping list "okay let's do this shall we" she said as she opened the door.

Getting into the car Karen asked which way to the grocery store as she backed out of the driveway, onto the street.

"At the intersection turn left sweetie, it's a long four blocks, I'll let you know when we are getting close " Rose said as she sat back and toyed with the hem of her skirt.

Having made the turn Karen shuffled in her seat as best she could, her skirt riding up her legs as she worked the pedals.

Rose put a hand down and touched Karen's skirt saying "that's a nice skirt sweetie, such soft material." She Left her hand on Karen's bare leg after commenting.

"Yes it's a really comfortable skirt, my favorite, I think." Karen said softly as she watched the road.

"Indeed, it's soft just like you skin," Rose said as she slowly stroked and rubbed Karen's thighs, her hand slowly edging higher above the knee, and down between them .

"No Rose please," Karen said as she put her hand over Rose's to restrain it's movement between her legs, her hand remained on Rose's though. The attention was a bit unnerving, and exciting at the same time for Karen. In a way she silently wanted it to go on.

Pointing Rose said "The red van up ahead is coming out of Hugo's parking lot sweetie."

"Got it," Karen said as she took her hand off of Rose's albeit reluctantly and prepared to make the turn into the parking lot.

"Go over there to park" Rose suggested. "It's quieter there, we can sit and relax for a bit."

Stopping the car and turning the motor off,

Karen slid down in her seat, as she did her skirt rode up her legs, so most of her legs were uncovered.

Her feet apart on the floor.

Rose reached over and took hold of Karen's hand and placed it on her legs, well above the knee and down between them.

She slowly moving her own hand away, to put it on Karen's legs, above the knee and towards the inside of the legs.

Rose's leg under Karen's hand was plump and smooth to the touch, and quite warm, as she slowly eased her hand up the thighs, Rose moved her foot towards her, and as she did, it allowed Karen's caressing hand to drop further down in between them.

Slipping down in her seat, Karen's fingers touched the bare puffy wrinkled love lips. Karen gave a small gasp of surprise.

One that Rose didn't have panties on, and second that she was touching Rose's pussy. Slowly moving her fingers to explore the hot slightly trembling lips.

A finger slipped in between them into a hot slippery world. "Mmm that feels so nice and so sexy," Rose murmured, almost under her breath as she began to caress Karen's bare thighs.

Her fingers touched the soft material of Karen's panties, warm and smooth under her finger tips.

Karen flinched at the touch, then pushed her hips up, as much as she could. Here she was at her crossroad, stop and regret it, or continue the nerve tingling foreplay.

The former seemed like the way to go. Then roses finger tips found the edge of the material and proceeded to ease it well aside.

Her knowledgeable finger separated the virginal love lips venturing into a hot and wet tunnel that was flexing and pulsing around it "oh sweetie you are so wet inside, sucking my fingers."

"Let's take your panties off before they get really wet, em!"

"Eh, I eh don't know if I can do that Rose." Karen said in an uncertain tone. She was now at another crossroad.

"I don't have any on em, a sexy girl like you should enjoy the freedom. You'll really enjoy the feeling after a little while, believe me sweetie.

Slip out of them, I'll slip them in my pocket for you." Rose said as Karen raised her hips up, as she did Rose managed to pull the garment down and off.

"There you go, sexy freedom, I'm proud of you honey" Rose said as she put the quite damp garment into her pocket. "Let's go and do some shopping shall we.

Kevin had been cutting the grass for a while when he came to the clump of bush's on the right side of the lawn. Running the mower around the edge of the bush's he saw the old gazebo tucked away in the corner, pretty much hidden from view.

He finished cutting the grass and wheeled the mower back to the shed, looking inside he saw the old corn broom leaning against the wall.

He grabbed it and carried over to the gazebo and swept the steps off then swept it's floor out.

Going down the steps he leaned the broom against the railing and sat down.

He took off his tee shirt and wiped his sweaty brow.

"Hey sweetie where are you." someone said from the back of the house, but out of his view.

"I'm out by the gazebo." Kevin replied.

"Gazebo, what gazebo." The unknown voice said as it approached from around the bush's.

Then the voice barer appeared.

Rita, dressed in a simple button down flowered dress and flip flops.

"Ow wow I didn't know that was here," she said as she stood and looked at the structure.

Strolling over to the steps she sat down next to him, playfully putting her arm around his shoulders and squeezing him.

"I saw the mower and wondered where you were. you've been busy, and you have done a nice job, you deserve a rest." Rita said as she rubbed his back, noting the sweat on his skin.

"I have to go pee, I'll be back, sit tight for a sec." Kevin said as he got up.

"You don't have to go upstairs to pee sweetie, there's just you and me here. I'm not bashful."

"Why don't I join you in fact." Rita said as she lifted her skirt and planted her feet and knees slightly bent.

Kevin struggled to extricate his semi erect prick from his shorts.

Pointing it kind of downward and away from Rita, after a few seconds a steady stream was splashing into the grass at her feet, where Kevin was directing it.

Stooping down a bit Rita dipped her hand into the stream and caught some into the Palm of her hand'

It was clear and pale very much like white wine.

She sucked it up and savored it, tangy, and musky she thought.

"We should call it Kevin's chardonnay sweetie." Rita said with a cheeky smile.

Lifting the hem of her dress she deftly slipped out of her panties, which she handed to him as he sat down on the steps.

Turning to face him Rita held her dress up with one hand and planted her feet.

She thrusting her hip's forward as she spread her love lips.

She let forth a stream of twinkling pee that splashed in the grass in front of him.

Slipping her panties into his pocket, he dipped a hand into the stream and caught some in his palm. "yeah Rita's white wine." He said as he tasted it and savored it's body.

"Very sexy." he said as he licked his lips.

His prick was still jutting out of his short's, but now it was a full erection, stiff and slightly curved, it's man head smooth and shiny.

"A very personal flavor for each of us, always very sexy though. Rita said.

"Come on let's go and relax for a while." Rita said as let the hem of her dress drop.

As they strolled hand in hand back to the patio Rita said "I should take care of you sweetheart."

"Have we got every thing we want?" Karen inquired as they walked towards the checkouts.

"Yes I think so." Rose replied.

"OK, I'm taking care of this Rose." Karen said quite plainly as she smiled at rose. "This is on us."

"Thank you sweetie, that is so nice." Rose said softly.

Getting back to the car they put the groceries in the trunk.

"Shall we go and get an ice cream?" Rose asked as she got into the car.

"In a bit, let's rest for a bit first." Karen replied as she settled into her seat and closed her eyes contentedly, her legs apart and her skirt up above her knees.

"That sounds like a good idea sweetie, enjoy a rest first. " Rose said as she put her hand down onto Karen's legs.

Softly rubbing and caressing them. Karen put a hand on Rose's hand and letting it stay, instinctively squeezing it.

Rose moved her hand and took hold of Karen's and moving it over towards her own bare leg.

Karen slipped her hand down onto the warm bare thigh and softly caressed it, "hm nice" Rose purred.

Karen gently squeezed the warm skin under her fingers, her hand drifted higher up Roses thigh. At the same time Rose turning as best she could in her seat.

Her hand caressing Karen's inner thigh.

The tip of her fingers running into the soft young virginal fur around Karen's pussy.

Her fingers touched the sensitive outer lips, making Karen jump and gasp with surprise.

"Rose no-o-o" she whispered in a shaky voice, her hips trying to edge forward though, telling her that she actually craved more.

The finger that was now curled and caressing her hot and sensitive inner walls.

"I think we should go Rose, I'm rapidly loosing control of my emotions."

"Ok sweetie, yeah this is really sexy and exciting, but maybe we should. Lets lets go home." Rose said as she put her hand in her lap from Karen's.

Getting to the patio Rita urged Kevin over to one of the chaise to sit next to her.

"Why don't we get your short's off, hm." Rita said softly as she smiled warmly at him.

"You'll be a lot more comfortable I think."

She undid them and slowly slipped them down over his hips as he was standing.

He stepped out of them, and then pulled his boxer shorts off.

He sat down then laid back and sidling across it.

Rita sat down and laid back by his side.

Her arm resting along his bare legs.

"There you go, now that feels much better hm."

"Eh yes it does." kevin replied quietly, his arm around Rita's shoulders. His hand over a dress covered breast, that felt soft and unencumbered by a bra.

"Mmm that feels so nice" she murmured as he softly fondled and caressed the soft material.

It wasn't long before he felt her nipple start to become more pert under the palm of his hand.

Moving his hand across her dress he undid four of the top buttons.

He eased the dress back to the side baring the now sensitive breast.

It's areola spreading and its nipple stiff and really pointy.

He gently teased it with the tip of a finger, making her wriggle with excitement.

In response Rita reached over and gently took hold of his very stiff erection, which made him twitch momentarily.

Slowly and very gently stroking it's length, cupping his balls in her hand to give them a very gentle squeeze and caress.

"You are loaded for bear hon." Rita said softly and added "full cream as well, oh baby." She purred quietly.

She began to stroke him some more, very gently and suggestively, coaxing his excitement on.

Reaching down Kevin undid almost all of her dress buttons.

Enough that allowed her to somehow sidle out of it and let it drop to the ground, covering his shorts and boxers.

"You are a very attractive and sexy woman Rita." Kevin said softly, his voice a bit husky and wavering with excitement.

"I'm flattered sweetie, that's so sweet. You are a real flatterer." Rita said. She got up and knelt down by the side of the chaise on her dress.

"Just relax and rest hon, I'm going to take good care of you." Rita whispered in a warm sexy tone.

Kevin closed his eyes as her warm fingers encircled him.

His nostrils flared as she touched his rigid erection.

He reached out find her breasts and slowly gently fondled and caressed them

Getting home Rose and Karen brought the groceries in from the cara and put them away. "I need to go pee and get into something a bit more comfortable, wanna join me sweetie?" Rose said .

"Yeah I think maybe I should, you go first." Karen said as she followed Rose upstairs.

"You have got my panties Rose?"

"In my pocket, you don't need them here sweetie, do you."

"No not really, I just wondered. It does feel sexy without them, you were right." Karen said with a little chuckle.

"I thought that you would enjoy it sweetie, it's just a case of first time nerves I think."

"I very seldom have any on around home, it feels weird to have any on really."

"I think Rita would say the same, she is a free spirit much like me."

"She is a girly girl as well like me." Rose said as she wiped her pussy and got up.

"Rita likes girls." Karen stammered as she sat and peed, "

"I thought she liked guys, I mean she and Kev last night." Karen said and added " I'm kind of confused."

"Sweetie we like guys and girls, we enjoy it all!" Rose said as Karen got up and blushed.

"Oh, now I see, wow. I'm so green about this stuff."

" As if you don't know hm" Karen said softly, feeling awkward.

"It's just new to you sweetie, that's all."

" Lets go and see whats going on outside shall we" Rose said as she led the way downstairs.

She waited at the bottom for Karen and put her arm around Karen's shoulders, strolled to the back door and out onto the patio.

Just in time to see Kevin shoot two copious jets of creamy cum, some of which splashed down on his chest and abdomen.

Most of the rest splashed onto Rita's breasts and her encompassing hand, as it continued to vigorously massage Kevin's erection.

12