Neighbourly Ties

Story Info
Emma is introduced to breast bondage by her new neighbours.
2.9k words
4.52
37.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma watched the large blue estate car pull away out of the driveway and pull slowly into the rush hour traffic. She had been observing the morning rituals of her new neighbours for a couple of weeks since they had moved in to the leafy suburb and she knew that the man's wife would be leaving for work about three hours later.

Thom, her husband, had also left for the office. Emma's own work emails were beginning to arrive on her laptop but this morning they would have to wait.

Through the large landscaped window across the dividing hedge, Emma caught a glimpse of the woman climbing the stairs. She was dressed in a white silk dressing gown which shimmered in the morning sunlight.

Emma stroked the rim of her coffee cup and walked up to her own bathroom to shower. The jets of water against her breast and nipples felt especially strong and her fingers lingered on her bare pussy as she rubbed the expensive shower gel over her body.

Ten minutes later she was dressed in a crisp white cotton shirt, jeans and ankle boots. She checked her reflection in the hallway mirror. The years had been good to her. At 42 she had retained her youthful looks and her large firm breasts were now even more prominent than in her 20s. Emma put it down to the combination of gym. a healthy diet and regular attention from her husband.

Emma increasingly found herself fantasising about breast bondage, both giving and receiving. After one particular boozy birthday lunch, she had found herself telling Thom to squeeze her tits as hard as he could and to pull her pink nipples out on their stalks. Emma's nipples seemed to have had a direct route to her clit and she had come without Thom touching her pussy.

Since then Emma had regularly browsed the web by herself, watching and reading about breast bondage, and had found herself masturbating to the images on the screen and in her mind. Still she had still not confided her desires to Thom. She often asked him to squeeze and scratch her breasts during their regular fuckings and her orgasms were always more powerful after the attention of his strong fingers and nails.

And then a few days ago she had observed her neighbour walk out to her patio with a glass of wine to take in the last of the evening sunshine. Emma watched the elegant mature woman and was convinced that she had seen a loop of rope around the woman's neck and disappearing under her long white tee shirt. Looking closely, Emma thought she had seen the dark rope through the thin cotton and she had noticed the woman's high black stilettos and black stockings contrasting with the casual top.

Intrigued, Emma had descended into her own garden so she could be closer to the woman. She could hear the music from a radio and Emma settled down on a garden chair.

A few minutes elapsed and then Emma had heard the sound of a car arriving next door, followed by the sound of French windows being slid open and a man's deep voice.

"Do you have your tits roped and oiled for me Babe?"

"Of course. Just as you like them. And ready for some hard attention I hope."

Emma gasped quietly as she heard the scrape of the patio furniture and then the click of the woman's heels on the flagstones.

As the window had been pulled shut Emma had pushed her hand down the front of her jeans and found her bare cunt slick with excitement.

When Thom had arrived that night, Emma had pushed him to the floor in the hallway, extracted his cock roughly from his trousers and fucked him hard from above, coming within seconds as she imagined what was happening in the neighbouring house.

Emma roused herself into the present and opened her front door. Her stomach fluttered but her curiosity and arousal guided her down her own driveway and up to the front porch of her neighbour.

The door opened and Emma was finally in her presence.

"Hi, I'm your neighbour Emma. I thought it would be nice to pop round and meet you and see how you're settling in."

Emma could feel her face flush slightly and her brain whirred.

"That's sweet. Do you have time for a coffee? I'm not in work for a couple of hours. I'm Rose. Please come in."

Emma followed the woman, who she guessed was in her early 50s, a decade older than herself, down the hallway into the brightly lit breakfast room. Emma could see the French window which she had heard slide open and shut just a few days earlier. She noticed the woman's shower-wet hair which cascaded down onto the shoulders of her silk dressing gown. The flecks of grey in the long brown tresses sparkled in the light.

Emma gradually relaxed as the coffee and the conversation began to flow.

Rose was a successful commercial solicitor with a portfolio of medium sized clients across the UK, Germany and the Middle East. She had met Rob, who was a partner in the company, twenty five years ago and they now had two grown up children, one boy training as a doctor in London and his elder sister working for a business consultancy in Singapore. Rose and Robert had moved to the house as part of downsizing - Emma smiled as she imagined how large the previous family home must have been.

Rose had decided to remain working part-time after her children had grown up.

"I enjoy working out and dealing with clients that I admire. I'm lucky to have the choice and I like to have the time for Rob. He works hard, travels a lot and I like to look after him and make him happy. It's important to look good for me as well."

Emma could see the effect of the gym on Rose's lithe body. Her eyes lingered on her large breasts covered by the silk and she saw her prominent cleavage and imagined the rope snaking down between them.

"I'm with you Rose. I can regularly work from home as a personal accountant and Thom is travelling across Europe as a sustainable design consultant. The kids are pretty independent now - they're both away for the summer at language schools - and I try to look after myself but still wish I had more time."

"You look good Emma. Thom must be proud of you. Another coffee?"

The two women relaxed further and their conversation ranged from work, children, holidays and planned trips and hobbies.

At last Emma felt the time was right.

"We're planning our next break in Cyprus and I'm looking for some new beachwear. I couldn't help but notice the black bikini you were wearing in the back garden a couple of days ago. Do you mind me asking where you bought it?"

Rose looked confused. "Bikini? It's not been warm enough for sunbathing and to be honest I tend to go topless.in my garden. Are you sure?"

Yes, you were wearing a long white tee shirt over the top of it."

Rose suddenly understood.

"That wasn't a bikini Emma... that was a roped bra."

"Sorry, I've never heard of that. Is it a new fashion?"

Rose laughed out loud. She was warming to the conversation and was touched by Emma's apparent innocence.

"You could say that. Rob and I designed it together. He likes me to wear it regularly. Look, I need to leave soon for a business meeting. I'll be back for 5pm. If you're around I'd be happy to design one for you?"

"Yes please Rose. I'd really like that."

Back in her own house, Emma complimented herself. It could not have gone better. Rose thought she was sexually naive and was already beginning to take a dominant role with her. A brisk walk and then a long bath and pampering to make sure she was totally smooth and 5pm would soon be here.

Emma knocked again at Rose's door. This time Emma wore a long white tee shirt, with no bra, and a tight fitting black skirt over her red stockings and suspenders. Her stilettos matched her bright red lipstick and she knew she looked good. This was confirmed when she saw the admiring look in Rose's eyes.

"Come in sexy Emma. I'm going to enjoy this."

They walked through to the kitchen again.

"Just give me a few minutes Emma. White wine?"

Emma watched Rose as she left the kitchen in her smart business suit and felt the arousal growing in her pussy. She took a large gulp of the wine to try to calm herself but it only served to increase her anticipation.

Emma soon heard the familiar clicking sound on the staircase and then the door opened.

Rose's large tits were on full display and even more striking than Emma had imagined. The black ropes circling both breasts dug tightly into their firm tanned flesh. Rose wore the same black stockings and stilettos that she had seen in the garden and a black suspender belt framed her totally bare pussy and pert ass.

"OK Emma. You like this? Want me to rope your gorgeous tits?"

Emma heard herself mutter her agreement and gave in to Rose's hands as the older woman pulled the tee shirt over her head. Emma's freed breasts were already flushing with excitement and her nipples stood proudly erect. Rose continued to undress the other woman, unzipping Emma's skirt and then standing back to admire her neighbour. The red lingerie contrasted with Emma's pale skin and Rose knelt down and kissed the clearly visible outline of Emma's pussy lips through the wet fabric before hooking the lacy briefs down with her thumbs.

"There you go. Now we just need some rope and we'll be like a mirror image for our men when they arrive."

Emma's brain cartwheeled at the thought of Thom arriving to see his wife's tightly bound tits.

"I'm also sure Rob would find you enticing Emma and totally fuckable."

Emma had often fantasised about being fucked by another man in front of her husband. Was it now going to come true?

Emma raised both her arms as Rose, standing in front of her, deftly looped the rope around her neck, tied it in a loose knot at the centre of her chest and then fed the ends of the rope through the knot. Emma gasped as the rope circled her left breast, Rose tightening the rope with each circle. Emma yearned for the same sensations in her right breast, and Rose soon turned her attention there, testing the tightness of the binding based on Emma's reaction. As she reached behind Emma to wrap the rope around her back and secure the rope, the elder woman's protruding breasts pressed against Emma's own aching nipples and a small moan escaped from Emma's lips.

"What really turns me on is when I'm dealing with a male client who probably fantasises about me unzipping his fly and sucking his tiny cock in his office, with my ass in the air. What he doesn't know is that in real life I do much filthier, kinky stuff with my husband and friends."

Emma liked the idea of Rose crouching down on her stiletto heels, her bare pussy lips wide open, and sucking Tom's balls and cock as he face fucked her.

"Rose, what time is Rob due back? Thom gets home about 6.30."

"That works. I'll text Rob to arrive just before and say that we have the neighbours around to get to know them better. Rob knows what that means. but make it a surprise for Thom. Just text him to tell him to come straight here."

Emma went to collect her phone from the kitchen table and instinctively took a photo of herself. The sight of her constrained tits and darkening, enlarged nipples again made her spasm.

Emma glanced at the time - 5.45. What happens next?

Rose answered her thoughts as if by instinct.

"Come and sit down Gorgeous and I'll show you how to loosen the ropes when your tits get too sore. Five minutes and the circulation will be back and the sensations are pretty spectacular."

Emma enjoyed the blood running unfettered through her tits as the older women expertly loosened the ropes. but after a few minutes she asked for the ropes to be tightened again. She wanted Thom to see her in her full glory when he arrived.

Rose replenished the wine glasses and proceeded to tell Emma about some of her favourite breast bondage sessions with Rob and their friends. A particularly lurid story was when they had picked up a younger couple on the beach in Antigua and spent the next 24 hours in their hotel room in an orgy of bondage and fucking. Rose and the other woman had ended up hog tied on the bed whilst the two men took it in turn to fuck them in their cunts and assholes.

"Here, I've got a special photo collection."

Rose walked across the kitchen, her ass swinging erotically, and she bent down slowly and retrieved a large photo album.

Rose laid the album on the table and reached around to caress Emma's nipples as the younger woman leafed through the pages .Emma pushed herself back into the wooden seat of the chair as she looked through images of cock sucking, fucking, pussy licking and cum shots - in the women's mouths, faces and particularly over their flushed roped tits. She noticed that Rose wore nipple clamps linked by chains in some of the photos.

Emma was looking at an image of a thick globule of spunk dripping off Rose's protruding nipple when she heard the first car pull up outside.

"There's Rob. Go and open the door for him."

Emma surprised herself with her bravado as she stood up and walked to the front door, opening it as a handsome man in his fifties got out of his estate car. The front of the house was not overlooked and Emma stood brazenly on the front step, her tits and cunt on full display to the man.

"I see Rose has been busy. You're a real beauty. And your husband is due to be joining us. How are your breasts feeling Emma? Is this the first time they've been roped?"

"Yes it is. I'm just sorry I waited so long."

Rob's hand cupped Emma's left breast and his fingers gently scratched the soft underside, moving slowly up to the hard nipple which he pinched between his thumb and all four fingers.

Emma felt she would come right there on the doorstep but Rob released her from the torment and instead caressed her bare ass cheek as he followed her back towards the kitchen. As Emma passed the bottom of the staircase, she instinctively grabbed the bannister with both hands and thrust her ass out so that Rob's fingers could access her asshole.

Rose could hear Emma's moans as she waited, sitting on the edge of the kitchen table. She rubbed her clitoris gently to the edge of orgasm as she imagined her husband probing Emma's virgin ass.

The pair entered the kitchen two minutes later and Rob walked over and kissed Rose hard on her mouth before moving behind her, reaching forward and pinching both of his wife's dark nipples.

"Normally I have to build up the pressure slowly on Rose's nipples but she is clearly excited by you Emma. Keep this up and I think we'll be inviting you and your husband to join us in some water sports."

The older woman groaned as her husband's nails dug in to her nipples and Emma could see her pussy begin to glisten as she squirmed under her husband's touch.

"Come here Emma and taste her. Her cunt is always sweet."

As if in a trance Emma crawled forward and traced her tongue up Rose's stockings. She tried to be as slow as possible but the woman's moans and her own lust meant her tongue was soon probing the woman's cunt lips. Emma realised that this was the first time that she had ever tasted another woman but it seemed to be the most natural thing in the world.

Rob moved away and Emma was conscious that he was beginning to take photographs of the two women from near the door. Emma moved her hand back between her legs and parted her lips wide, rubbing her finger over her asshole which was on full display to the man's camera.

"You're a natural Emma. And you're going to make her come."

Seconds later Rose began to grind her cunt into Emma's face and Emma felt her mouth and tongue flooded with the woman's sticky cum.

From behind she could now feel Rob's erect cock begin to tease her own open cunt lips. Emma had never fucked another man since she had met Thom but she pushed herself back to take his cock deep inside her, his thick girth filling her like never before. She glanced back and saw he was still fully dressed apart from his cock emerging from his business suit.

Emma's mouth was still embedded between his wife's legs, enjoying the taste, smell and texture of Rose's cunt, who was now encouraging her husband to fuck the younger woman harder.

Rob's fingers found Emma's nipples and his touch was crueller than before. Emma felt the direct connection between her nipples and her clit as she exploded into an amazing orgasm, Rose's filthy commentary still ringing in her ears.

Her body was still shaking when she heard the doorbell ring and watched Rose stand up to meet Thom on the doorstep as Rob continued to fuck her deeply and slowly from behind...