Neighbourly Welcome Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam continues his neighbourhood welcome with Britney.
6.5k words
4.56
29.1k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm so glad everyone enjoyed my work on Neighbourly Welcome part 1. I didn't really have the idea of this becoming a series but since you guys loved it so much, I had to write more. And here is the sequel that I hope you really enjoy. And do not worry; I am writing more stories for this series that will be uploaded every week or so. If any fans have any suggestions or maybe even something I could add to the stories to spice it up a little more for you, please leave me a comment.

*****

It's been a week since I moved into my new house and it's been amazing; not just because of having a house of my own and moving up in life, but because of my neighbours. It seemed that I had somehow landed myself directly in the middle of a neighbourhood filled with milf's and young women that would like nothing more than to drain me dry of one precious bodily fluid, my cum. I couldn't believe it as first myself; but after having a sexual affair with my very friendly neighbour / Monique, she opened my eyes to the new world around me. I had somehow become the luckiest guy in the world.

In this past week; Monique and I had been fucking like a pair of sex-crazed rabbits on speed. And it was always nice to help her out when she called me over. She would usually try and trick me to get me over to her place so that we could fuck and I never said no to an invitation. She would use 'almost cheesy' lines from porno's to rope me in like a fish on a line.

"I need help with my gardening; I'm getting a little dirty." Monique would say in her dirty gardening clothes, always showing off her magnificent cleavage. And I would go over to help out; get a little dirty myself and then we'd wash off in the shower as we fucked each other repeatedly.

"One of my pipes burst and it's all wet downstairs." Monique would say in a nice wet, white shirt. And; like a good neighbour would, I go over, fix her pipes and then she'd drain my pipes if you know what I mean.

I had never had this much sex in my life before I moved here, not even in college. I didn't even have to go to the G.Y.M anymore since Monique was giving me a workout almost every day and I didn't mind one bit. Although; I may have to cut down on eating her delicious cookies if I wanted to stay fit.

As time went by; I started to wonder about the other women around the neighbourhood. Monique did warn me that they would one day be around and may even trick me into a great session of fucking like how she did to me, but that had not happened yet.

As I sat on my porch steps and looked out towards the neighbourhood; I smiled to myself of how lucky I was. My house was great; work was going well and my sex life was awesome. I hadn't told anyone of it yet, but I don't think I should tell anyone either. It may take away the magic if people knew and I would go right back to an almost sex-less life.

"Ah..." A noise came from my neighbour's house, not Monique's house, my opposite neighbours house. I think Monique said her name was Britney.

"Ahhh..." I heard again, was something wrong? Did someone need help?

I got up from the porch step and walked over and as I did; I noticed a bike leaning on the side of the house. It had a basket with newspapers attached on its handle bars; it must belong to one of those paper-boys. It also had a clip around the handle-bar; it was an I.D of the owner: Mike Miller - 19 years old - West-End Paper Route. So he was a paper boy; but if his bike was here, than where was he?

"Ahhh... god..." I heard noises again;they seemed to be coming from inside the house. I went over to the window to look; and when I did, I saw a sight I didn't expect, but living in this neighbourhood, I should have. It seemed that the paper boy, Mike Miller was the one making the moaning noises. He was sitting down in a chair and getting what seemed to be incredible head from my next door neighbour, Britney. And wow; it looked really good too as she was bobbing her head up and down in a rapid motion and keeping eye contact with her lucky paper boy. She had beautiful blue eyes too; ones that you would get lost in because their colour was so incredible. They were like the water of a tropical ocean.

"Oh yeah... fuck this is awesome." The paper boy said as Britney continued to slide her lips up and down his shaft as she sucked his cock deep into her mouth.

Britney then released his cock with a wet pop, a strand of saliva trailing from her mouth to his cock. She wiped the strand of saliva away with one hand before she raised the other she had hidden to the side. And inthat hand; she had a cigarette in it and she then slowly brought it to her lips to take a big puff before releasing the smoke into the air above them. Wow; I had never seen such a sexy smoker before, it was even getting me hard as I watched her.

"You just love it when I put my sluttily mouth all over your cock, don't you?" Britney said before taking another puff with those sexy red lips and blowing the smoke around them. This woman wasn't just a cougar like Monique; Britney was a dragoness-milf from the look of that smoke coming from her mouth. Britney then went back in to pleasing the paper boy; but not before she licked his knob a little and jerked his cock with her hands. And even her jerking motion was amazing as she was both jerking his cock up-down and had a twisting motion to it too. All while holding that cigarette in her hands too.

"Oh... yeah... don't stop, it feels... so good." The paper boy said.

"You gonna cum soon?" Britney asked. She didn't wait for an answer though, she took him deep into her mouth as she looked into his eyes and was clearly trying to finish him off.

"Oh god... I'm about to..." The paper boy said between pants; but before he could finish, it became too much for him and he came with a loud chorus of moans and groans of pleasure. He bucked in his seat as Britney continued to blow him; her blue eyes still focused on him as he unloaded everything into her greedy mouth.His hands went to her head and through her lovely flowing blonde hair; begging for her to continue and stop the glorious cock milking.

After some time; Britney released the paper boy's cock with a loud wet pop and a few last strands of cum spurted from his cock and onto her chin. The paper boy let out a few more moans of pleasure as he begun to calm down from his cum-high. Britney was in a state of euphoria as she swallowed what cum was in her mouth as she looked into the young man's eyes. She then gave him and unknowing me a little show as she wiped his stray cum from herself with her fingers; brought them to her mouth and teasingly licked and sucked it away. I hadn't realised it until now, but I was incredibly hard.

That's when Britney noticed me and looked at me through the window. She gave a little expression of shock and I guessed I did too as I was caught peeping. But instead of her screaming and getting angry, she grinned at me playfully licked her lips. Was she teasing me?

"Was that nice?" Britney asked, but was she asking the paper boy if it was a nice blowjob? Or was she asking me if it was a nice show? I gave a little nod before I decided that it was time to go.

"Ready for round two?" Britney asked the paper boy.

"What? Wait no... Ahhh..." I heard the paper boy say before Britney had clearly gone back down to blowing him for the second time.

After watching Britney and the paper boy; I went back to my house and thought about what I had seen. I couldn't get the images out of my head; seeing Britney on her knees, sucking that guys cock while smoking. It was just so mesmerizing that it was hard to focus on much else afterwards.

About an hour later; I saw the paper boy leave Britney's house, stumbling as he walked on wobbly legs. It was a little funny to watch him as he tried to ride off on his bike, just as unsteady as he was when he was walking. I hope he didn't fall off and hurt himself.

I expected Britney to come over shortly after but I didn't hear anything from her that day. Maybe she wanted me to go to her.

Night went and the new day came; it was a nice day too, it was bright, warm and full of life. And as I sat down and started watching the news, I heard someone knock on my door. I thought that it was probably Monique with a new tricky way to get me over to her place for a nice morning fuck session. But when I got to the door; I saw Britney instead and she had a mischievous grin as I opened the door to her.

"Hi..." I said a little awkwardly. I wasn't exactly sure if being caught peeping on her was good or bad. Did I ruin my chances with her by doing that?

"Hello neighbour; I'm Britney, I live here next to you." Britney said, pointing to her house.

"Yeah, I'm Sam, I just moved in about a week ago." I said.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I haven't come over sooner, it's just been a little busy at my place." Britney said. She was acting very casual, almost like seeing me at her window didn't happen.

"It's okay; Monique comes over usually, she needs my help sometimes." I said.

"Monique? Really?" Britney asked. I could hear a little jealousy in her tone. Did the women in this neighbourhood fight over the men or did they share? I guessed a little of both but maybe it was like the old phrase 'Early bird gets the worm', that worm being my cock of course.

"Well; I seem to need a little help myself, if you don't mind. I got locked out of my place and I was wondering if you could help me out?" Britney asked. Was this a real problem or was it a trick like Monique and her cookies? I wasn't exactly sure and I wasn't really going to ask. I was willing to play and see where this would go.

"Sure." I said, giving Britney a little smile.

"Thanks." Britney said as she led me towards her house. As we walked; I couldn't hold back from looking at her body, it was an amazing sight to see. Britney stood at 5.5 feet tall; hourglass body, her flowing blonde hair was almost golden in the sunlight andher eyes even brighter up close. She had nice DD cup sized tits from what I could see and that ass, damn.Britney had an ass that most women would kill for. It wasn't a big one like Kim K or a small one like Sasha Grey, it was just that nice size that you could grab and play with if you had the chance. She seemed to be a very fit woman too; maybe all the women in the neighbourhood went to the G.Y.M together.

When we got to Britney's house; I tried the door handle but it was definitely locked. Maybe this was a real problem. I didn't think she would have really locked herself out of the house on purpose without having a backup plan to get back in.

"Do you have a hair clip by any chance?" I asked.

"Yeah." Britney said as she pulled one from her blonde hair and gave it to me.

"Thanks." I said as I put the clip into the lock and twisted it around, a quick moment later, I unlocked the door and opened it.

"Wow, how did you do that?" Britney asked.

"I lost my keys a bunch of times before and hair clips seem to be the best way if you have to resort to it." I said as I passed her hair clip back. She had a big smile on now, clearly impressed with me.

"Wow, you're my hero. So; do you wanna come inside for a drink?" Britney asked.

"Sure." I said and in we went.

Britney's house was nice; her place wasn't like Monique's though, not filled with art of a sexual nature. Britney had a rather black and white art type deal going on and even her furniture was the same. I didn't exactly see it yesterday. But who really looks at the homes décor when they have a hot woman blowing someone right in front of them? I then looked over to the chair where I saw the paper boy yesterday and then to the window that I had been looking through. Wow, was that really just yesterday?

"I have to ask you something, Sam." Britney said as she came around with a drink of what looked like juice. Hmmm... was this dosed with something like Monique's cookies or was it just a drink?

"Shoot." I said as I drank some of the juice, it wasn't like it was poison. And if it was dosed with an aphrodisiac and she was planning on milking me, than that was fine too.

"Why were you at my window yesterday?" Britney asked, leaning over the kitchen counter to reveal some of her deep cleavage. Her tits were distracting me from her question a little but I took a breath and focused so that I could answer.

"I... um... thought I heard a noise." I said, not sounding very convincing but it was the truth.

"Really? And how long were you at the window?" She asked.

"Just a moment." I said, drinking a little more of the juice she had given me.

"So, tell me what you saw." Britney challenged me. She then licked her lips a little as she looked at me, waiting for an answer but already knowing exactly what I saw yesterday.

"You were on your knees and giving the paper boy what looked like a very nice... blowjob." I said, challenging her as I came around the counter, matching her tension. I could feel myself growing hard now, not because of anything she may have put in my drink but because I was anticipating this, or rather wanting this.

"And what did you think about it when you left?" Britney asked; she was now biting her lower lip, clearly excited as I came closer to her.

"I couldn't get you out of my head all day. And seeing how good it looked made an impression. I wondered what it would feel like for me." I said as I gently grabbed Britney by the hips and pulled her too me.

Britney then grabbed my crotch and started to feel me up, by the look on her face, she was very impressed by how hard I was. "Wow, it feels like someone is a little pent up. Would you like some help with that?" Britney said as she started to unzip my fly.

"Okay."

"Come with me." Britney said as she held onto my pants by the fly and led me to the lounge room. She towed me towards the couch before she turned me around and pushed me down with an animalistic lust. The couch was comfy; full of pillows and was perfect to sit on while getting head, or so I guessed as of yet.

"Let's get these pants off." Britney said as she unbuckled my pants, brought them down and threw them behind her. My boxers were next to go and then my cock was released for her. Britney let out a little gasp at the size, eyes wide and mouth open.She clearly wasn't expecting my seven inch cock. A grin came to her face then as she saw how much of a challenge it was going to be.

"This is going to be very good." Britney said before she teasingly pocked out her tongue and licked my cock from base to knob. I couldn't stop a sigh of delight as I felt her hot, wet tongue tickle its way up my cock. Britney gave a giggle at my expression and continued to lick my cock on all sides, up and down.

"Oh wow..." I said as Britney continued to lick me all over, she didn't just lick my cock though. She went lower and used her tongue to play with my balls too. She made circles around them and lapped at them with her tongue and then she went into sucking on them, one at a time. I had never had my balls sucked on before but it was a very enjoyable feeling when she sucked a ball into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it before moving on to the other one.

"I guess you like my mouth a lot don't you?" Britney said before going down and taking my knob into her mouth. Britney sealed her hot, wet lips on my knob as she tickled the hole of my cock with her tongue and that made me jump a little to the surprising sensation. She was clearly very talented with her oral skills and I guessed that there were a lot more talented skill to come.

"Oh god, I love this. You look so hot with my cock in your mouth." I said as I looked down into Britney's blue eyes as she stared right back into mine.

A moment later; Britney released me from the confines of her mouth to take a breath before she suddenly dived back in. But; instead of slowly taking my cock into her mouth inch by inch, she forced herself to take the whole seveninches in until her lips made a seal around the base of my cock. I moaned in bliss at the sudden deep throating and my eyes even crossed a little. Britney saw this and let out a little hum of excitement and happiness as she started to bob up and down on my cock. Her mouth was so hot and wet that if felt like I was melting in her mouth. I couldn't remember having a better blowjob than this; not in college, not from my girlfriends, not even from Monique. Britney was something of a blowjob queen and it had only just begun.

Another moment later; Britney pulled herself off of my cock for air and started to jerk me off with her hands, using her saliva as lube. And just like yesterday with the paper boy, her hands went up-down and she also had the twisting motion going. It felt so much better than it looked.

"I just love giving blowjobs. The feeling of a man's cock in my mouth... it makes me so wet feeling a guy throb as he gets closer to cumming for me." Britney said as she continued to rapidly jerk me off with her hands.

"Ahhh... fuck yeah, this is so good." I said as Britney leaned forwards; using her tongue to tickle my knob again. Then she went back to taking my cock in her throat, deep throating it, sending me back into the hot, wet confines of her mouth. I could even feel my knob pushing the back of her throat, that's how far she was sucking me in.

"Ah fuck... this is the best blowjob ever." I said as I watched Britney's head bobbing up and down; her lips sliding along my length and her tongue massaging the underside of my cock. And amazingly, I couldn't feel her teeth brushing against my cock. In the past, most of the blowjobs I had gotten; the girls accidently let their teeth a little too close and it just didn't feel that great. Britney on the other hand; wow, it was almost like she was fucking me with her pussy which had a tongue.

"Thanks." Britney said as she released him again, her hands immediately went back to jerking him off.

"I've always loved giving blowjobs, ever since my first time in college with my professor." Britney said; a smile coming to her face as she remembered back to her very first cock sucking experience.

"Your professor?" I asked.

"You gotta start somewhere, right? Ever since that first time; I've had this obsession with sucking cocks and never stopped sucking. It doesn't matter who or where; it could be the mail man, the paper boy..." She then gave my cock another nice lick from base to knob. "...a neighbour." Britney said, giving me a big smile. "I just love sucking cocks."Britney finished, before going back and sucking me in again.

"Oh... I'm glad where neighbours... you're mouth it just amazing." I said as I grabbed hold of the pillows around me and fought through the pleasure Britney was giving me. She sped up then at how much I loved her blowjob. Her hands too then came up to my balls and started to fondle them a little as she sucked my cock. I was going to cum soon and I guessed Britney could tell from the look on my face, or maybe from the throbbing in my cock and tightening in my balls.

"You know what I really love about blowing guys?" Britney asked, jerking my cock again.

"What?" I asked, curious.

"Men think that they're the ones in control during a blowjob, but in reality, the women are. You see; they can stop sucking at any time." Britney said, showing me just how right she was when she stopped pleasuring me with her mouth and hands. I wasn't in control of the pleasure; she was because she was the one doing it. I had never seen it that way before. After a short moment of teasing me, making me squirm for more, she went back to pleasing me.

"I just love making men squirm." Britney said before sucking me back into her mouth.

"Squirm?" I asked.

"Yeah; making men squirm. Making them want it... makes them cum more. You remember the paper boy yesterday?" Britney asked, making me think of just how much he came for her, so much that he came most on his load in her mouth and even some on her chin when she pulled herself off of him.

12