Neighbours suprise Ch. 04

Story Info
Checking in on Jim, hoping he wants another visit.
2.2k words
4.79
7k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delia365
Delia365
165 Followers

It had been three days since Jim and i had had sex together for the first time. I wanted to make sure that all was okay, so i decided to visit jim and check up on him.

I was nervous as i knocked on his door, not quite sure what to expect, hoping that everything was okay. Jim answered and a big smile spread across his face as he beckoned me in. I walked into the hallway and Jim closed the door behind me.

All worries soon disappeared when Jim told me how glad he was that i had popped round. He put the kettle on, and we went to the living room. I asked if he was okay, then asked if he had any regrets. His vigorous shaking of his head and the smile on his face told me all i needed to know.

Jim made the tea, then handed me a small bag. I eagerly looked inside, it was full of makeup. Jim explained that he had gone up town and picked the items up, telling the cashier that he was getting a few bits for his niece. My face lit up at all the beautiful items, excited at the thought that Jim had bought these items with the thought of me using them to please him.

I thanked Jim, asking if he wanted to see me wearing anything in particular. Jim asked if i could join him for dinner, if i would visit him later on and dress up for dinner. I didn't need much persuasion, nodding enthusiastically. I told Jim that i would be back around 7pm.

I arrived at Jim's house just before 7pm. He let me in and said that he had laid a few items out on the bed in the spare room. I didn't need to be told twice and made my way upstairs. On the bed were some white stockings, white lacey knickers and a padded bra. I opened the wardrobe and picked out a navy blue dress, the dress had long sleeves and a high neckline.

I stripped quickly and put on the bra, then gathered the stockings and slipped them on, always love the feeling of slipping into a pair of tights or stockings. As i attach the suspenders to the stocking tops, i gasp, enjoying every second of getting dressed, to please someone else. Pulling on the knickers, i couldn't stop smiling.

I slipped into the dress, the sleeves were lace and finished at the wrist. The dress stopped just past my knees, it wasn't really tight but fit very well. I chose dark blue eye shadow, black eye liner and mascara. I gave myself a scruffy, sexy hair style then applied bright red lipstick. I clipped on some dangly earrings, then put on my high heels. Before heading downstairs, i spray myself with the perfume his wife used to wear.

Jim is in the living room, the lights are dimmed and music is playing at a low volume. I step forward, hands behind my back, almost shyly, i say hello to Jim. He stands, smiling and tells me that i look beautiful. I blush and say thank you as Jim walks up to me. He thanks me for wearing his late wife's perfume, i blush as i look up at him and smile.

He looks down at me and our eyes meet, Jim gently puts his hand to my face, then leans down and kisses me on the lips. I close my eyes as Jim kisses me several more times, just our lips softly touching. As Jim pulls away i open my eyes and let out a soft sigh. I smile at Jim and tell him that he has my lipstick smeared over his lips. I use my thumb to try and rub the lipstick away. Jim pulls out his handkerchief and wipes his mouth, he tells me how beautiful i look in makeup, making me blush again, then goes to check on dinner.

I walk over to the table, two candles are flickering away and there is a bottle of wine in an ice bucket. I walk to the mirror and reapply my lipstick, Jim comes into the room and gives me a glass of wine, again telling me how nice i looked. We sit down and chat for a bit and sip our wine before Jim says that dinner is ready. He treats me just the way he would treat any lady, guiding me by my hand to the table and pulling my chair out for me. Jim served up a lovely chicken dish, and there was plenty to drink. The conversation was flowing and i felt comfortable with Jim, loving the fact that he was treating me as female.

I asked Jim to put some music on, something that we could maybe dance to. Jim found the perfect tunes, slow and easy. He walked over to me and offered his hand, i slipped my hand into his and stood up. Jim slipped his arm around my waist and pulled me close, then we slowly moved with the music. I felt so feminine, a timid, shy girl in the arms of a big strong man. Jim looked down at me and i met his gaze, swaying with the music, a smile on my face, Jim gently kissed my lips. I let go of Jim's hand, moving my hands to his shoulders. I stood on tiptoe and kissed him back, a couple of soft pecks, then closing my mouth around his.

Jim holds me tight, pulling me close as our tongues meet, the kissing becoming passionate and intense. We kiss for a while, Jim's hands stroking my back, occasionally sliding over my backside. I slide my hand down to his trousers, Jim's cock is bulging. He breathes in deeply through his nose, still kissing me, as i run my fingers up and down his length. I pull away and look up at Jim, i see the lust in his eyes and i bite my lip, then drop to my knees. I quickly unbutton his trousers, pulling them down along with his underwear. Jim's big bulging cock stands to attention.

I look up and smile as i wrap my fingers around his shaft, Jim's breathing becoming heavy, then i lean forward and lick his throbbing, shiny helmet. He lets out little groans as i kiss and suck the tip, before taking him in my mouth. Jim calls me a good girl as i start to bob my head, teasing with my tongue. After a few minutes Jim tells me to stop, i ask if he is ok and he smiles as he tells me everything is ok. He tells me to stand up as he pulls up his trousers, then takes me by the hand and leads me upstairs.

Jim takes me to his bedroom, opening the door and inviting me to enter. I step in and Jim follows, quickly closing the door behind him. He steps up to me and puts a hand gently on my face, i feel small and fragile as Jim tells me how sexy i am. He wraps his arms around me, pulling me close, i give a whimper and my left leg kicks up. I place my hands on his chest in a feeble attempt at resistance, sensing the lust flooding from jim.

Jim kisses me again, his hands all over my body. I feel my dress being lifted and his fingers touching my knickers. I pull away from Jim, stepping back a couple of paces, keeping eye contact with him. I lift my dress and slowly take it off, dropping it to the floor. I put my hands on my hips as i stand in front of Jim in just my stockings and underwear, smiling and asking him if he likes what he sees.

Jim looks me up and down, his face lighting up as he nods. He immediately starts to unbutton his shirt, throwing it to one side as he steps out of his trousers. I walk back to him, turning round and pushing my back against his naked body. Jim wraps his arms around me, kissing the back of my neck as i wiggle my backside against his throbbing cock. I drop to my knees again and take his rock hard cock in my mouth, sucking with a renewed passion.

Several minutes pass before Jim tells me to stand up again. He tells me to walk over to the bed, then tells me to take my knickers off and get into bed. I willingly obey, turning my back as i remove my knickers slowly, trying to tease Jim a little more. I kick off my shoes and slide under the duvet. Jim quickly slides in beside me and we immediately start to cuddle and kiss.

I masturbate Jim as we kiss, his hand squeezing my arse cheek and stroking my stocking tops. Jim suddenly sits up, opens the bedside cabinet and picks out a tube of lubricant. He smears his cock with the lube as i watch, eagerly anticipating what is about to happen. Jim tells me to roll on to my side and face the other way, i feel his fingers as he slides them between my cheeks and i bite my lip. He finds my pussy and i giggle as he rubs lube around my hole. Jim pushes a finger into my tightness and i gasp, moving my hips as he fingers me. He tells me how feminine i look in stockings, i moan a thank you as i feel Jim's fingers deep inside me.

Jim lays down, pulling me close to him. He guides his very hard cock to my hole, pushing his helmet against my tight warm pussy. I can hear his breathing getting heavy as he slowly stretches my hole, then his helmet finally pops inside of me. I gasp loudly, my hand reaching out and touching his hip as i start to pant. Jim doesn't rush, slowly he eases into me as he calls me a good girl, talking to me in a hushed voice. He slowly begins to fuck me, pushing his full length into my pussy as i groan with pleasure.

After some time Jim pulls out of me and tells me to face him. He lays on his back and encourages me to straddle him. Eagerly i push back the duvet and sit across Jim's thighs, looking down at him and smiling as i position myself over his throbbing manhood. I guide his helmet to my aching pussy and lower myself down until i have all of him inside me. I stay still for a few seconds, putting my hands on Jim's chest as i tell him that i am going to fuck myself with his cock.

Jim puts his hands on my legs, stroking my stockings as i start to rock back and forth. Groans and gasps leave his mouth as i continue to rock, an incredible sensation building up inside me. I start to pant, then i bite my lip, Jim's long cock makes the muscles in my pussy go haywire and i cry out as my body trembles. I stop as i gasp in air, Jim asks me if im alright and i smile and nod my head, then lean down and kiss him. We kiss for a few seconds before i look him in the eye and tell him that i feel incredible.

I start to move my hips again, getting faster, getting into a rhythm. I tell Jim to fuck me, telling him that i want him to cum in my pussy. Jim moves with me, pumping as i rock, gripping my stocking clad legs as he gasps in air. It's not long before he lets out a loud groan, thrusting hard as he explodes inside me. I keep moving back and forth, draining Jim's cock, wanting every drop of his man juice. As i stop, Jim whispers a thank you, gasping in air and repeating the word, incredible, over and over again.

I climb off Jim and lay down beside him. He wraps an arm around me, pulling me close. I put an arm across his chest, watching it heave as he catches his breath. We lay there cuddling in silence for a while, both smiling, both contented. Jim says how wonderful he feels, saying how much he enjoys being intimate with me. I reply, saying how wonderful the sex is, how i enjoy the way he treats me as a woman. We chat for a while before Jim gets up, asking me to stay where i am. I pull the duvet up, laying happily in bed, my body tingling and my pussy feeling stretched and aching nicely.

Jim returns with a bottle of wine and gets back in bed. He hands me a glass and asks me if i would like to stay the night. I sip my wine and smile, then tell him that id love to stay. A huge smile crosses his face, then he leans forward and kisses me. A warm feeling fills my body as i wonder what Jim has in mind.......

To be continued...

Delia365
Delia365
165 Followers