Nellie Nevada Comes Out 01

Story Info
Nate introduces Nellie Nevada to roommate and friend.
4k words
4.3
4.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nellie Nevada comes out 01

Let me tell you what's ridiculous. It's ridiculous that my roommate feels the need to wake me up every morning by gently shaking my butt cheeks instead of my shoulders. And what makes it more ridiculous is his need to reach under the blankets or to pull them off completely before he wiggles my ass back and forth. Ridiculous, I tell you.

I mean, I've never hid anything from him and what does he care anyways what I sleep in, right? It took a long time to find the perfect bikini boy briefs and when I did, I loaded up on them so I wear them to bed every night, end of story.

And by the way, guess what else is ridiculous? The way he smiles when I'm scolding him for barging into my room and playing ass grab with me and how gay that it is. Especially since I don't even have to wake up that early. In other words, Vic, I'm never going to invite to you to join me in bed. That's your girlfriend's job, not mine.

Now, it's my house and I could ask him to leave, but without Vic, well, there would never be any type of activity in this house and I mean, you can't be 22 and live in a cave, right? Vic at least has a few friends who come around every now and then

"Nate, are you awake? I need to talk to you before I go to work."

"OMG, you're so gay. I'm up, so stop with the fingers. What do you want this time?"

"My girlfriend is coming over about 4 pm to clean the place up. Lou is coming over to watch the Thursday night game. Will you be home to let her in?"

"Seriously? Lou? Whatever, I'll be here to let Julia in."

"Cool. Ah, are you going to wear something tonight, you know, for Lou? By the way, I'm buying the Pizza."

"Lou is a faggot, but I'll take a half Sub and a Greek Salad. Oh wait, I'm placing the order, right?"

"See? You get it. See you, little buddy."

Hah, little does he know that I have learned to clench tight. And little does Julia know that the house will be pretty clean when she gets here because her makeup skills are too valuable to waste on throw pillows and magazines.

Hi. I'm part time Nellie Nevada and I live in Middleton. I do wear fem briefs to bed every night, but I only dress as Nellie Nevada a few times a month. In other words, I don't know what label society would place on me. I mean, I don't think I qualify as a crossdresser when I only dress a few times a month and other than Vic playing with my buns, well, you need to do a little more to be called a Tranny, right? Actually, I would love for you to call me a Trap, I think, but I need to trap someone into a date first, right?

So, all I can say is that when I wear a bra, I stuff it, LOL.

I spent the whole afternoon straightening up the house and waited for Julia to show up. And to my surprise, she was right on time. Being almost fully dressed, meaning my shoulder length wig needed some work and minus makeup, I greeted Julia at the door.

"OMFG, is your hair on backwards?"

"It's nice to see you too, Julia. The house is clean."

"Oh, so this is my work for the day?"

"Do you mind?"

"Are you going to be honest with me?"

"Vic may slap me on the ass from time to time, but it's a football thing, right?"

"Hmmm, fine, for now. Take a seat, set fire to that mop and get another wig."

"Well, my only other wig is dark punker."

"Hah, goth it is. Sit."

Hey, I can sit still with the best of them and the only thing that feels better than a girl swiping brushes across your face for 25 minutes is Vic's hand on my buns. I mean, I know I call him gay for doing that, but he does have such a gentle touch.

"So, are you going to let Lou see you like this? I mean, he meant try something."

"Hah, he tries stuff anyways and he's never seen Nellie Nevada."

"Nellie Nevada, huh? Well, sit back down Nellie Nevada and I'll add a spade and a heart on the side of your eyes, you know, Vegas style. And I'm giving you fair warning that I have a makeup pencil in my hand as I ask you again. Be honest Nellie Nevada."

"Your man is your man. However, do you know of anyone who would want to take me out, you know, on a casual, non-committal and non-sexual date?"

"Maybe, give me a few days and give me your credit card. I think you need a few things. What do you like, you know, downstairs?"

"Briefs, bikini briefs, boy briefs, hip hugger briefs and things like that. I don't mind thongs, but they need briefs as a backup, if you know what I mean. Oh, and a proper bikini area shaving kit and a smaller size bra. I just want bumps."

"Huh, I agree with that. So, maybe just take one off and wear a hoodie for tonight's game and by that, I mean just what in the hell do you have planned for tonight's game? You know, with the boys in the house? By the way, the house looks good."

"Well, I like the hoodie idea, but we have two hours more and by that, I mean you can get a few things for yourself too."

"LOL, that was happening anyways, Nellie Nevada. Come with me so I get a feel for your tastes?"

Holy snap, game night just got real. And no, just because I jumped in her car for an hour doesn't mean she gave me control of my credit card. LOL, it doesn't even mean that she gave it back when she dropped me off because, you know, this was just the "quick trip" and there was more to follow.

And it was a successful quick trip too. I guess you need a little experience when selecting a bra because this one, or should I say all of these, are perfect for me. They have very small and very firm cups and the size is perfect on me. Oh, and I found a new hoodie too and I let Julia know that black, red and purple seem to be what I like.

And yes, I spent the next two hours admiring my new look and replying to my credit card company that all the expenses being charged at an alarming rate were approved by me. In other words, OMG, I'll actually have to review my inheritance accounts tomorrow. And in more other words, I sent Julia a text and told her to start using the other credit card that she snuck off of my dresser and of course, she replied back with which color card because she had five different color cards.

LOL, I stopped texting and went back to admiring my spade and my heart and dreamed about accepting a date offer from an unsuspecting guy.

But that was enough of that because the food and the guys will be here soon and I needed to be ready to let them gaze upon Nellie Nevada and all her glory. Unfortunately, for the house, because I'm wearing thick heeled combat boots tonight, then I have to be fair and let the guys keep their shoes on tonight and that's almost as big as stepping out as Nellie Nevada.

And I guess it starts with the Pizza and my Sub and Salad and I guess it starts with a different delivery person.

"Hi. That will be $32 even please. Cute outfit. Game night?"

"It is, for my roommate anyways. Keep the change. So, how did you get so cute? I'm Nellie Nevada, by the way."

"Brie. I'm sorry if you were expecting Timmy tonight, but we switched off. I have a date tomorrow night."

"Shoot, I want a date. You know, a fake date."

"Hah, a rookie, huh? By the way, don't you have a few game-night dates tonight?"

"Oh no, that just my partially gay roommate and his totally faggot friend."

"Ah, that sounds like a circle jerk suck off with you as the center of the circle, or am I mistaken?"

"LOL, screw those guys, they're just getting a little eye candy tonight. So, you probably know where I should go and by that, I mean why don't you take me somewhere and by that, I mean who is in that car beeping their horn at you and by that, I mean does he date?"

"That's my partner, Jimmy J and he's spoken for by my Mistress, Suzie. Put your number in my phone and be honest with me, are you sucking cock tonight, you know, during game night?"

"LOL, I am not sucking cock tonight, you know, during the game. I hope to hear from you soon Brie. The boys are rolling up and I guess my services start now."

"I see that, do you mind if I walk past them slowly, you know, because of the blessing I have back there? Cool hoodie too."

"Please, I could use a diversion right about now. And thanks, my personal shopper selected this hoodie for me."

Well, that left quite a situation in my driveway, didn't it? Fortunately, Brie is so good at flirty that Vic and Lou didn't even notice me standing in the front door with the food, and what the hell? Is that flirty or something else, Brie? Geez. And let's not forget that Jimmy J guy absolutely laying it down on his horn and oh, by the way, my Platinum Card says I have five minutes to reply or they are shutting the card down. And by the way, OMG Brie, let them go already.

All of which gave me a few good excuses to head into the kitchen. I threw the food containers that way and contacted the credit card company this way and prepared to be ogled at or humiliated and given who the guests were tonight, I'm going with ogled at.

"Game's almost on guys, so assume your places on the couch."

"Holy, WTF, Snaps, what the hell is going on here Vic. I mean, damn bro, you stuck gold. Hey baby, did you get me some greasy wings?"

"Nellie. Nellie Nevada and you're never to eat wings in my house again Lou. Now, hush and watch the game."

"Game my ass baby, I'm watching your ass and then I'm going to slap that ass."

"Ah, Vic, reel him in or there will be no food or beverage services tonight. By the way, Julia may stop back by, so behave yourselves. Besides Lou, I think you had enough ass slapping for tonight. I mean, you were a little close to my friend Brie a few minutes ago. Now, sit there and behave.

Well, if I wanted attention, I guess I got it, right? What I wasn't expecting was for my roommate Vic to follow me into the kitchen.

"Are you serious about Julia coming back here tonight?"

"Relax Vic, she's busy, but don't you need a little ass tonight? I mean, I can text her. Oh, by the way, you might take notice that these Denim shorts are impenetrable. So, should I text Julia?"

Well, that got rid of him quick enough. Now I just need to make quick work of this Pizza and beer so I can play a little game myself.

"Eat and drink up guys. We're going to play a little game of Truth or Dare tonight and the catch is that you can only pick Truth. And to prove to that I'm serious, I will start out and I will give you both a very painful truth that happened to me recently. So, here goes, and this is the truth. About a month ago, while the two of you were shooting hoops outside, Chad came inside to use the bathroom and he peeked in my bedroom. He happened to catch me in a vulnerable position. Do you both promise to be just as truthful if I go on?"

"Sure, why not, you got nothing on us. Continue. OMG, was the day Chad ran out the door and took off like a bolt of lightning without saying a word?"

"It was that day, Vic. He caught me as I was just putting on my red bra. We were both stunned and when the bra fell out of my hands and exposed my luscious boy nipples, well guys, Chad lost control. He was on me like green on grass. I was fighting him off until he latched his lips on my nipples. That's where I lost it and let things happened. My truth is that I was weak. My other truth is that we both had accidents, I mean, there was a reason Chad ran off so fast. And believe me, that was hard for me to admit. So, now on to you Lou. What's the truth between you and Evan? Are you gay or do you just like how Evan submits to you and how tight he must be? Truth only please."

"Damn Nellie Nevada, this is more than I was expecting. Ah. Let's see, Evan is super tight and I think we both enjoy our secret affair and neither of us is gay. I'm all macho and stuff and Evan is a natural born sissy, right?"

"Well, I wanted the truth and that sounds like just some of the truth. So, let me fill in the blanks. His sissy little butt was more than you could take one day and you bullied him into meeting up with you on a regular basis. After that, you both enjoyed it and he would bring the butt lube. You two tried kissing, but it was too weird. You two tried a 69 situation and that was weirder yet. You ate his ass once and you're still curious about that and your chest fills up when he whimpers, you know, when you're balls deep in his sissy ass. Close enough. So, Vic, your turn."

"Ah, hey, the games on, so let's watch some helmet smashing football and grunt."

"Nice try roomie. So, Vic, are you all macho and stuff enough to admit out loud what like to do to me and what you would like to do to me if I just pulled the blankets off for you?"

"Ah, damn, touch down, right? Let's put on jock straps and run around the block, right?"

"Hah, Lou, what Vic is avoiding to say is that he has a very special way of waking me up in the morning. And I'm not degrading him. He has a very gentle touch, he likes my buns, just like you do Evan's and he likes the undies I wear to bed every night. Now, to his credit, I know there a few times where his fingers slipped into my crack, but there was probing or poking. Also, to his credit, well, he likes my undies and he knows that I sleep in them every night and he manages to control himself. However, what I can't understand is why is sneaks into my bedroom and steals my panties when his room is full of Julia's, which is even funnier because I sneak into his bedroom and steal Julia's panties. Well, you know what, let's just forget about that last part. So, Mr. Macho Vic, how did I do with my summary?"

"Your game sucks and the purple striped panties, well, they're, well, they're all used up."

"LOL, relax guys, watch the real game and I'll be right back with a few more cold ones. By the way Lou, Evan is standing by and waiting for my text to come over, if that's something you're interested in and what I mean by that is that Vic's room is such a mess, then no one would notice if you made a bigger wreck. Be right back boys."

I don't know if my plan is working or not because neither of them has admitted to being gay yet and neither of them has a suggestion for someone who might be a suitable dating partner. I mean, these guys didn't run out the door, so someone might be happy to take me on at least one date, right?

"Alright guys, two cold ones and don't we feel better now that I got a few things off of your chests? So, what was the purpose of my game of Truth Only you ask? Well, I'm looking for a possible dating suggestion and I used the two of you as my examples. Lou, I'm not ready for anyone who wants to be balls deep, you know, like you are with Evan. And Vic, well, I could handle a little touching like you do when you shake me awake, but you know, not on my butt, on the first date anyways. And I threw in Chad because it was really exciting to be a subject of lust, you know, on the top. But it can't be Chad because he has already been to second base and we all know how that goes. So, guys, any ideas?"

Well, I'll be damned, they are actually thinking about it, I think. Either that or unbuttoning my jeans shorts worked.

"Scott, he's got money, but he might expect a good night kiss on your knees. What do you think Lou?"

"Mark, he's afraid of everything. No kisses good night or anything. Sound good, Vic?"

"Marty."

"Oh yeah, good choice, Vic. Marty. He's pretty cool and has a nice ride."

"Boom, done. I'll have him over Saturday for a car wash. Can you dress for a car wash event in the driveway, Nellie Nevada?"

"I'm sure I can. According to the ongoing text messages I keep getting from my personal shopper, I should be able to dress for anything. So, Marty, huh?"

"He'll be a great prospect and he loves hotties in his rod. So, if it works out?"

"You can continue to wake me up in the mornings. Lou, what do you want if it works out? I like to be fair."

"Well, is Evan on his way over?"

"I suspect that is him pulling into the driveway now. And by the way, you two don't need to be so quiet. I'm saying that for a friend. Oh, Vic, are you texting Marty now so you can wake me up in the morning?"

"Damn, busted, but yeah, I'm gay for your buns and I'm trying to get help."

"LOL, no you're not, but I'll be ready for you, I mean, just take your time in the morning. Holy snap, what did you say to Marty? That's squealing tires, right?"

Look at me now, I'm Nellie Nevada, beverage and food server and front door host.

"Hi Evan. Thank you for coming. Nellie. Nellie Nevada. And I'm sorry for what Lou's about to do to your butt. However, you like it, right?"

Damn, I need to call Evan tomorrow and what I mean by that is he is going to look sheepishly cute in drag. And OMG, look at his little bucket. Huh, maybe Lou knows something, right?

"And hello to you. Marty, right? I'm Nellie Nevada and I'll get you a beer, a slice of Pizza and a yes, you know, if you have any questions for me. Please, have a seat."

Shoot, now I have to add coordinator to my list of titles. Julia is on her way here and I'm sure she will want to get a piece of her man right after she unloads my clothing purchases. In other words, be quick Lou. Which I tried to whisper to him, to which he replied that my Truth game got him to worked up to be quick, to which I said then go to basement and find a spot, whew, to which he did. LOL, even I got me a squeeze of that Evan booty as he walked down the stairs.

And Marty barely noticed anything, I think. By now I was sweating and in comes Julia, acting like she owned the place and headed straight into my bedroom with OMG, look at all those bags of clothes! Yup, I took a break from entertainment coordinator and followed Julia into my bedroom.

"Julia, you are amazing."

"LOL, so are your credit cards. So, what's Marty doing here? Will you be needing a makeover soon?"

"Well, he hasn't asked me anything yet, but the house has been crazy since he got here, but hopefully, yes. Are you spending the night?"

"I am. Should I just drop my panties now save you the trouble of trying to find the fresh ones? I mean, I have plenty of new ones in my car. And by the way, we wear about the same size, so I plenty of panties everywhere. And by one more way, hey, I like those bikini briefs, so good call."

"OMG, you should be my girlfriend, but I need to get back to Marty. Kiss, kiss."

"Go, I'll hang this stuff up and rummage through your bedroom. Tell Vic, well, be honest with me, does he have boner already?"

"It's not his fault. I played a sexy game of Truth Only. And Lou's in the basement pile driving Evan."

"Ewe, that's so gross, but doesn't that Evan a tight little ass?"

"Hence, the pile driving. Bye and thanks again."

Damn, I was back to role playing a cruise ship entertainment director. I had to close the basement door because I forgot that I told Lou to not be quiet, I got Vic and Julia into his bedroom and Vic, you're welcome because she already lost her panties and I ran to get Marty another beer before he up and left.

"OMG Marty, I am so sorry about all of that craziness, but we're alone now. Do you mind if I sit next to you? Or are you still hungry? There's more Pizza."

"This beer is good. So, how about you turn down the lights and sit with me for a while?"

Snap, I think that's code for cuddle a little closer and lose some clothes, right? However, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt before I go all freaky and stuff. Besides, I have a large flat screen and it gives off a pretty good glow.

"Thanks for coming over on such short notice. You must have been close by when Vic texted you, right?"

"Yeah, I was cruising, so I ran a few yellow lights to get here. I mean, you look good enough to risk a few tickets. You're going to be here this Saturday, right? When we wash our cars?"

"This is my house, so yes I will be. However, will you be honest with me? Is car washing code for a wet T-shirt or something? Is that something you want, you hope for or you need? And why can't you just ask me out for a Smoothie without all the tricks? I mean, I'd look good in your car, right?"

12